Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)The Ni-Matoran snorted once more. "I'm flattered." She turned towards the doorway but said nothing to Jikal. He was probably a little too occupied at the moment to respond to any more greetings.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC:

:kaukau: IC: (Tom, on the cliff)Tom scratched the back of his head, at a loss of how to go down. He felt bad for letting go of the rope in his excitement.Down below, he saw Kraggh getting up and stretching, saying nothing to the short Toa and Matoran who had arrived, which was to be expected of a particularly quiet Ko-Tohunga."Can any of you by chance make a ladder?" he called out. "There's plenty of fast-growing bamboo around here."Merida

IC(Ga'valm Auldron [Talking to Tom: Cliff over Naho Bay])

(Jade [Talking to Gust: Ga-Koro, Jade's Cabin])

"What are you doing?" Tom could see plainly that a Matoran of Water was standing near him; a grin on her face. "Are you exploring this cliff? It's such an interesting place to explore at that!""I'm ready when you are," Jade says to Gust, now fully dressed and almost ready to leave.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Mimira - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -With a grin, Mimira played a happy tune on her flute. Moments later, Mistweaver came into view on the horizon. He landed on the deck, looking right at Mimira, tilting his head. "Alright!" Mimira climbed onto the back of the giant bird, then she looked at Lasinia. "Climb on!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Telric - Ga-KoroThe Toa flipped up, his arms coming from under his legs, which flew back behind him. The bolt hit the wood under him, too fast to be caught. However, he threw out his arms, which were roped together, and sliced them apart with the stationary bolt."I would insult you, but you seem to do it yourself. Much better than I could, too."He leapt up, standing on the edge of the wooden boat. Lifting a cigar to his mouth, he struck a match and lit it. The smoke rose, flooding behind him. He tossed the lit match, and the wood caught flame under Mef's bolt. The bolt crumbled in fire."I find that, no matter how desperate you are to keep a flame alive..."The bolt utterly annihilated, he stomped out the flame."If someone else doesn't put it out, you eventually will."
IC: (Valria)Valria had heard everything and saw everything and she was enraged, furious that monster had gotten free. She didn't care how he would talk about how he brought her down to his level. She did not give a karz about that. Standing up and storming towards Agni and Mef she growled."Kneel, you son of a Muaka! KNEEL!" She growled, increasing the gravity around Telric strong enough to force any Toa to their knees despite any effort. "You will tell me and my friends how to cure this...you will do this and realize the best hope you have is prison cell in Ta-Koro. At worst you will have me or Mef alone in a room. And you don't want me alone with you. It doesn't even scare me or sicken me about the things I would do to you. You took everything away from me you son of a Muaka! You took my friends, you took my memories, you took my hopes and dreams, you took my dignity. If you do not answer, and answer honestly. I will do things that will make Makuta cringe, that will make you cringe! You aren't gonna just walk away, you realize that. I'd kill you before that happens." She paused, her chest heaving from the rant."I'm not even gonna reason with you, cause if Kuyre does die because you didn't speak...I will bring you to the brink and then I bring you back and again and again. But if you tell me and my friends, I promise I won't flatten you against the earth." The rant was positively terrifying, there was definitely that glow of absolute hatred and worst she was sincere. She would make good on her word. Telric might fancy himself a man that couldn't be reasoned with or anything like that, but Valria would make him crack like she did. You could tell Valria was barely contained ready to launch herself at Telric. Clearly what she had endured had broken her and brought her to this point. One tragedy after another and she was getting sick of it. She was angry at Mata Nui and Makuta. The heavens raged against her and she would rage against them. "I think my first instrument will be a spoon. I'm sure you'll love my plans for that, I can get creative."OOC: Val's gone over the edge. Might just want to let her walk her own path after this.IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis dug right into the rest of his meal and then set the plate aside as he sipped the Bula Berry juice. Thinking about the day ahead of them.IC: (Hari)"Yeah, I'm starting to think the waters here are dangerous. You pick a place and I'll go." Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Hari)"I need to seriously get you in bed, so no, no coffee. We swim and you go get some shut eye. You'll stop looking attractive if you constantly have dark circles under your eyes." She ordered. "Actually I'd still find you cute, but seriously Krayn you're making me worry about you nonstop." Hari wrapped one of her arms around Krayn's waist keeping pace with him.

IC - Telric - Ga-KoroThe Toa didn't even attempt to resist as he was brought to his knees. He listened to Valria's rant, nodding, saying nothing besides the occasional "uh-huh" or some such. At the end, he simply tilted his head, and smiled."A spoon?" he looked up thoughtfully, "so inefficient. Not nearly sharp enough. It would take you hours to do anything but choke, blind, or tickle me, Valria. No, a knife would do better. Ooh! Or a fork. Forks are fun. Four pricks at once. The victim just can't take it. I would know. Kuyre would know," his smile was cruel, now.He shook his head wistfully, grunting softly."Tell me, do you want to know which of your friends screamed the loudest? How about which of your little 'sisters' begged for mercy the most convincingly? Or, how about which of them tried to make a deal. Hmm? Oh, yes, your team and me, we did a lot of talking. How else would I know all your weaknesses? I just loved those little moments where they screamed out whatever I wanted to hear. Just so I would make the pain stop. And it did. Along with everything else."He narrowed his eyes, teeth once again gleaming."You threaten me with the extent of your ability because you know that nothing you can do matches up to what I inflicted on you and your sad gang of 'heroes.'"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Cipher (Beach, Ga-Wahi)Wow, I can see these feints coming from a mile away. The way she walks is weird, though...maybe she's drunk.Cipher tensed his abdomen and took the uppercut to the stomach with a little oomph and a second's worth of lost breath, but it gave him time to stick his hand up and catch Reaver by the ankle, spinning her around and throwing a knee to the base of her spine.-Teezy
IC: ReaverShe went with the motion, spinning out of his grip and dodging the knee. She continued spinning, her knives going for Cipher's head, reminiscent of the knife dance at the wedding reception.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabTank had been helping Kearrstrun pick up things about the lab when Tuara awoke with a gasp.Tank who was already standing upright was at her side just after Kearrstrun, preparing to respond to the flurry of fire he expected."Why'd you tie me down?"Tank raised an eyebrow, "You're an infection. We can't have you spreading yourself around.""You mean ourselves." Tuara chuckled and lay her head back down, looking up at the roof, "Man, what a day," Tuara looked back at Tank and sighed."Look buddy, I don't care whether or not I'm in the head of the others right now. All I want is what's in that Mark of yours."Tank checked the restraints, avoiding looking into Iris' eyes."Let me take a closer look.""Why?""We can use the information Arekule left behind, figure out what's in that temple. I saw it in there."Kearrstrun looked up. Nobody was to ever see it, not until they could open it. He remembered when he did, the feeling he had. A desire to enter. He could only imagine what it would be like for Iris to see it."We'll get in there."Tank thought the same as Kearrstrun it seemed. Perhaps it wasn't such a bad thing. If what was inside the temple was a way out, they needed in, and the more people that wanted in, the closer they were to opening the doors."And then we'll rid ourselves of these Marks, and you'll simply cease to exist."Tuara laughed a little, "Jikal's body is mine, this body is mine, and your body is mine. So is little Miha's. Oh, and Praggos'." She stopped laughing, "And I don't reside in Tuara's Mark, because she doesn't have one. I'm in her head. And she'll never get rid of me."Tank tilted his head, "You sure about that?" Tank roughly tightened the restraints again and smacked Tuara in the head, knocking her out cold once again. He nodded to Kearrstrun, "Angelus removed Dorian right?"Kearrstrun nodded, already catching on, "I'll find him. Do you want me to bring him here?"Tank shook his head, "Only if you have to. He's needed a break. They both have."Kearrstrun nodded and was out of the room before Tank blinked. He sat down on a box watching Tuara intently.[Kearrstrun to Le-Wahi]OOC:TL;DR Version-Iris wants more information on Arekule's memories, seeing the temple results in a very strong desire to get inside. Tank plans to get rid of Iris by getting rid of the Marks, and sent Kearrstrun for Angelus so they can get Iris out of Tuara's head.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Talking to Tarkis: Ga-Koro, Gamelia's Beach Goods Shop, Gamelia's room])

(Mef [interacting with others: Coast of Ga-Wahi, boat])

Mef didn't even try to stop Valria as she began to speak. Karz, he didn't want to stop the Toa. What she said expressed everything he felt. This Brakas had to pay, and the Onu-Toa would make sure he would pay greatly.Taking a step forward, the Toa of earth places a reassuring hand on Valria's shoulder. She needed to stay calm if they were to beat this guy, though. Gamelia walks back into her room and takes a seat on the bed right beside Tarkis. She begins to dig into her meal; a smile on her face."Well," the Matoran starts after swallowing. "Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to go?"-Mef Man

IC: (Valria)"That's the point...I want it to take long...and I think you would understand what I mean." Valria pantomimed a spoon digging into something and made a popping noise with her mouth. "I think you understand very clearly what I would do with it, but don't worry I have a laundry list of things I could do." She growled, and when she felt Mef's hand on her shoulder she pushed it away."Stop wasting Kuyre's time or so help I will only use the spoon, I'm pretty sure I could use a bit of gravity to make it dig in." Valria. "Then when I'm done with that, I'm gonna slowly fold you in on yourself, I've heard other Toa of Gravity that have done it. What shape you prefer? A ball, a cube, A prymaid, or a cylinder, I've got a variety of shapes in my head. You will feel pain like you have never felt before, your god will tremble about the things I am capable of. None of these threats are idle, in the next minute if you don't start speaking, I'll start getting to work."IC: (Tarkis)"Well I could teach you to play some guitar and perhaps some singing if you'd like. We could also go diving, perhaps a little deeper this time. I'm sure you have an idea of what to do there." He grinned leaning over and kissing Gamelia on the cheek.IC: (Hari)"What would you like me to do, share a bed with you?" Hari asked. "I won't abandon you, unless Naona manages to drag me away."

IC: Lux Saran - Tavern, Ga-KoroGood work Lux, his inner voice said sarcastically, You really did well there.Mentally silencing the critiquing voice, Lux followed Tawara."I'm sorry," he began, "I didn't mean it like that. I meant... I wanted to talk to someone, and I saw you, and you're very-"Alright Lux, just finish that sentence. You can do it."-attractive, and you seemed interesting, so..," he managed to stumble out.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Talking to Tarkis: Ga-Koro, Gamelia's Beach Goods Shop, Gamelia's room])

(Mef [interacting Valria: Coast of Ga-Wahi, boat])

Mef takes a step back upon his hand being brushed away. It was her floor now; he'd let her do her performance. And so far she was completely each routine perfectly in his eyes."Oh, I see how you are," Gamelia says with a grin before turning the kiss on her cheek into a lip-to-lip kiss. "It sounds like it's going to be a great day. I'll even close the shop down for the day," adds the Ga-Matoran.-Mef Man

:kaukau: IC: (Tom, on the cliffs, talking to Gavvy-Girl)"Yeah, exploring," said Tom. "Life pack at Po-Koro was getting sad. Did you hear about the attack?"IC: (Kraggh, at the bottom of the cliff)He turned to the short Toa, but now that he was right next to her he realized that she was really just a tall Matoran, or so he thought. Someone had joined Tom at the top of the cliff, looking to be a Native Ga-Matoran who probably knew the ropes (which were hopefully longer than the one he had brought along) and could show Tom a safe way down. Still, to make sure he jogged over to a patch of bamboo trees and tried pulling on one to snap it. Unfortunately, it seemed he needed an ax, because it wasn't giving way.Merida

:kaukau: IC: (Tom, on Naho Bay cliff, talking to Ga'valm)"Po-Koro was invaded by Rahkshi a while back," said Tom. "People died. Made me feel guilty for surviving. I guess I needed some time off to heal. That's why I'm traveling with my friend Kraggh. He's looking for something else in life, so I figured I might, too. I'd ask him, but he doesn't talk much."Merida

IC(Ga'valm Auldron [Talking to Tom: Cliff over Naho Bay])

"So...you two are adventuring, correct?" the Matoran asks, a hopeful smile on her face. "I love to explore new areas! I know most of Ga-Wahi like the back of my hand! But, I haven't been to the other villages. Is Po-Koro as interesting as they say?"-Mef Man

:kaukau: IC: (Tom, on a Naho Bay cliff, talking to Ga'valm)"I think...I think it is, but in a different way that Ga-Koro is," said Tom. "Although, I haven't seen all of Ga-Koro. It sort of holds me back that I can't swim and I'm afraid of water."OOC: Huh, that's right, he can't swim. I'll have to add that to his weaknesses.Merida

IC - Telric - Ga-Koro"Maybe you can do a prism," He looked at Valria, and laughed. "What's the point of torturing me if Kuyre's dead? You'll accomplish nothing, you realize."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Valria)"Satisfaction, that's what I'll get. I want to hear you scream and sob in those final moments. I want to break you like you broke the people I cared about and me. I don't care about you talking about dragging me down to your level. You should realize that was the worst decision you ever made in your life." Valria growled. She barked at the matoran ferry man to hand her the spoon that he had just finished his breakfast with as he brought the ferry into the bay.IC: (Hari)"Really, are you sure?" Hari chuckled, running up to Krayn's chin with a grin. He was so easy to tease.IC: (Tarkis)"You are sneaky aren't you?" Tarkis chuckled, wrapping his arm around Gamelia's shoulder and pulling her close. "You got some favorite places to dive?"

IC: (Kraggh, at the bottom of the cliff)He turned to the short Toa, but now that he was right next to her he realized that she was really just a tall Matoran, or so he thought. Someone had joined Tom at the top of the cliff, looking to be a Native Ga-Matoran who probably knew the ropes (which were hopefully longer than the one he had brought along) and could show Tom a safe way down. Still, to make sure he jogged over to a patch of bamboo trees and tried pulling on one to snap it. Unfortunately, it seemed he needed an ax, because it wasn't giving way.
IC:Feongulf stepped over, drew her dagger from her belt, and sliced through the bamboo with a thud. "Looked like you needed some help with that," she said, facing the Ko-Matoran. She picked up the piece of wood. "Although I don't think it will be strong enough to help your friend up there." She grimaced as looked up to see a Toa had joined the Po-Matoran at top of the cliff. Toa almost always meant trouble, in Feongulf's experiences. Most of the Toa she had worked with in Xa-Koro had been. . . slightly off, and completely psychopathic at worst, and her interactions with Toa from elsewhere had done little to change this assessment. "I suppose whoever that is might help him down from there. Might."

IC - Telric - Ga-Koro"Oh, Valria... Poor, poor, Valria. You insist that I brought you down to my level. I scoff at this. There is nothing you can do to achieve that kind of thing. You'll be a sad, angry fool gnawing away at everything that created you. That made you what you are today. If you think I'll scream or sob or beg, I'm afraid you'll be dissapointed."Kuyre, however... Oh, yes, his screams will be louder than ever when the sickness truly kicks in."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

:kaukau: OOC: Another Matoran mistaken for a Toa. What a day, what a day. :PIC: (Kraggh, Naho Bay, with Feongulf)Kraggh held up the shoot of bamboo and balanced it. He remembered times when he, being a Ko-Koronian born and raised, would practice balancing on the end of a long pole. Not that this pole in particular could hold Tom's weight without bending and breaking. However, if he cut down enough poles with the Fe-Matoran's help, he could tie together several shafts and create two long rods which Tom could use as walking sticks and slide down on. Now there was an idea.He pointed wordlessly at the other bamboo shoots in the area, communicating his desire to cut them all down.OOC: If you imagine those mechanical noises Matoran made with every movement back in the 2001-2003 animations, this becomes a lot more expressive.Merida

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)"Wait, what?" Tawara stopped laughing, and her eyes narrowed.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC:"You won't hear them Telric." Agni said darkly from behind Valria. "The only screams you'll hear will be your own when I boil your organs inside of you, one after another, while Val folds you into Origami. And as much as you get off on this, you better realize that it will be all that is waiting for you. You will never be able to enjoy the pain of another being, only your own. So if you have an intention of leaving this boat and enjoying the rest of your life in the darkest pit I can find for you, you tell us the cure. And if you don't, you better enjoy your last moments of suffering, because this boat is full with everybody you ever hurt, and I will make sure that each one of them gets a turn before Val shows you ways of moving your spine you didn't know were possible. And know that we'll enjoy your last moments even more. And then, we will let your own disease finish you off. Are we clear?"There was nothing but seriousness in the Toa's voice. Of course he partially bluffed, but he would play along with Valria. And he was very good at that. He just hoped Telric would spill the beans before he was forced to pop one of his kidneys like corn in a fire. And to be honest, his patience was wearing thin, as Kuyre's time was running out.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Telric - Ga-KoroTelric coughed, lighting another cigar. The villian shook his head violently downwards. "No, no, no, Agni...""You all confuse me, you know that? You offer me two horrible fates and expect me to help you. You threaten me with pain and act like I'll stop the pain of your friend. What I think you guys need to understand..."He chuckled."If I get what I want, so will you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)"What do you want?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC:MihaMiha walked away from the nurses. "I'll be fine. But I'd appreciate it if you'd tie me up. I'm dangerous when left unattended." The unbelieving nurses just nodded, patted her on the head, and walked away.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Talking to Tarkis: Ga-Koro, Gamelia's Beach Goods Shop, Gamelia's room])(Ga'valm Auldron [Talking to Tom: Cliff over Naho Bay])

(Mef [Coast of Ga-Wahi, boat])

"Why must you be so dramatic; what is it you want?" Mef snaps. Telric wouldn't tell him earlier and now he appears to be telling him and the others. For Mata-Nui's sake, would be just make up his mind?"Aw, you can't swim?" Ga'valm asks Tom. "You know, I can teach you if you want. It's alot of fun and not that hard once you get the hang of it.""Well, there's Ga-Kini," Gamelia replies. "It's a bit crowded on some days, but I'm sure we can get the place to ourselves," she adds; returning the embrace.-Mef Man