Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: RitUnfortunately for me, and by extension the person I was just about to meet. Some Ga-Matoran fisher had caught far too many fish for his own good, it wasn't long before the squirming critters broke free of their net, sending them flying all over the Dock. One of them just so happened to catch me off guard smacking my face. Thus I was sent crashing into some other girl, on the docks. Just my luck. "Sorry about that miss." I spoke, still somewhat dazed and on top of her.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: RitWait what, this girl was a guy. I turned around, well sure enough he did have a few more male traits, but boy he did look quite a bit like a girl. "Sorry about that, I take it you get called a girl often then?" I was curious, I had never seen a male who looked so feminine as he did.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Rit"I see, I suppose it must get annoying." I replied, before suddenly realizing something. I was soaked. It took me a second to realize the culprit, before I noticed that the being in front of me was as well. Great, the guy I crashed into was soaking wet, just my luck. Hopefully my journal is fine. I still kept these thoughts to myself. No need to trouble the guy in front of me.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: RitNow, being the early riser I am, it was still dark outside when I awoke, of course to be honest I liked the Darkness. It felt safe, yeah I know most Toa hated it, believing it to be evil and what not, but is any element really evil? Food for thought I suppose. Speaking of food, my stomach needed some right now. The Innkeeper did say the food was free, of course he was creepy. Meh, there should be a new one here by now anyway.Quickly brushing up and gathering my things, I hurried downstairs, I needed to get some food and then leave. I had things to do.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC

(Daylah Valhallvria [Talking to Yarre: Ga-Koro streets])

(Gamelia Auldron [Talking to Tarkis: Ga-Koro, Gamelia's Beach Goods Store, Gamelia's Room])(Jofor Gera [Talking to Sontarok: Ga-Koro streets])

(Mef [Talking to Valria: Coast of Ga-Wahi, boat])

"Nice to meet you, Yarre," the Matoran replies; extending her hand out for the Matoran to do as he pleased with it. Most kissed it, some shook it, some just stared. Either way, she would try to be as friendly as ever to this guy, which wasn't that hard. He seemed to be an overall energetic, fun guy.Nodding her head, Gamelia leads Tarkis out of the store and onto the lily pad streets. She wraps her hand around his while they walk, a smile forming on her lips. The warm, salty breeze from the ocean was a welcoming feeling against her skin as well as the sounds of morning in Ga-Koro. The waves hitting the beach, the gulls, and all of the happy beings going about their day-to-day lives was just an overall great feeling."We'll have to take a ferry to get to Ga-Suva," explains Gamelia. "I think there's a nice one here on the dock," she adds while they walk onto the wooden wharf."I couldn't tell," Jofor admits. So many beings were different colors these days. Black wasn't earth and green wasn't air any more. Now there was plant life and electricity and other elements that weren't the first six on the island. "I'm sure we can take them either way." Mef grinned after hearing Valria's words. Karz, she was so hot when she talked like that..."Don't worry, Vall, we'll solve all of this for good," explains Mef. The Toa forces a smile toward Valria, knowing it wouldn't help in her in the slightest.-Mef Man

IC: Sontarok

"I believe we will be able to subdue two Toa." he said, as he began walking in the direction of the inn

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kye and Johan"This place looks nice," Johan said, "Oh look someone is coming,""Wonder he is?" Kye asked,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: SalamanderSalamander reached into a pocket and pulled out the small journal, casually holding it just out of Kearstrun's reach."I was under the impression that no takebacks was in play when Angelus gave this to me. What exactly do you need it for?"
IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Koro StreetsKearrstrun didn't bother reaching for it, "It has information in it we need to perform an... exorcism of sorts. Angelus used the same information you currently hold to remove Dorian from his mind, and we plan on trying the same with Tuara."Kearrstrun planned to blow Salamander's ears out if he didn't cooperate.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |