Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:"And what could that possibly be? There is a boat full of people who wouldn't mind seeing you broken into your seperate pieces...you fail to realise something, Telric: You are done. You had all you wanted and you used to bring pain and suffering. And now that is all gone. You can ask us, but there is only one end to your journey, no matter what."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Telric - Ga-Koro"That isn't entirely accurate, Agni." he tossed the cigar into the water behind him. "I'm on a boat with a dying hasbeen who's time has practically already come, an emotional cripple who was literally just about to kill herself, a citizen who's in way over his head, and a law enforcer who's beginning to realize he can't truly keep the law."In fact, I'm probably in the best shape of you all at this point. If any of you lay a finger on me, Kuyre is dead and gone. I suggest you give me exactly what I want."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dujour (Fruit Stand, Ga-Koro)"Alright, we're here," said Dujour, bending over the stand to see if the open sign was anywhere. "Tehlin? You okay? What are you staring at...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)"Yeah, you're not. But why do you want to talk to me? Whatever you want, I'm sure Raion and Briani could help you out more," said the Matoran, sticking a thumb out behind her in the two Toa's direction.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Dujour (Fruit Stand, Ga-Koro)"Uh...Tehlin? This is my fruit stand. I was looking for the strawberries and wanted to see if people had bought them all, thinking we were open. What has gotten into you?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)The tavern suddenly grew silent as heads turned in Lux's direction. The building then filled with laughter at the Po-Matoran's announcement."Yeah, you messed that up pretty badly," responded Tawara, who had seemed shocked at first but then began to chuckle along with the rest of the pub. "Anyway, I'm not really int'rested in a relationship right now. Sorry. And I think you might want to find another pub to look for girls in..." The Matoran gestured in the general direction of the rest of the tavern, who had by now returned to their conversations.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Wazzat?" Gust asked, bounding out of the cabin and grinning: his bow had been slung over his shoulder, and he carried a beautifully-crafted longsword and two daggers slung across his back and thighs. "Did someone call a dashingly handsome yet slightly naive Toa of Air who was at his girlfriend's beck and call all hours of the day?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade [Talking to Cikren: Ga-Koro, outside of Jade's cabin])

"Ah, well, Cikren, we will be heading out toward Ta-Koro," explains Jade as she double checks the items in her bag. "You can choose to talk with us or not, but I'd like to become friends if you'd like to," the Toa explains, still looking through her bag.-Mef Man

IC - Telric - Ga-KoroTelric chuckled along with Agni, though he gave no explanation as to why. That would come very soon."It's actually quite simple, what I want."He lifted up his hand, counting things off on his fingers."A fast boat, in the control of my men here in Ga-Koro. Going wherever I wish. I want guard clearance in Ta-Koro and a clean record there as well. Lastly, I want one million widgets."He examined the slight shock of the people on bored, and now he was the one chuckling."I said it was simple. I didn't say it wasn't expensive. If I get all this in the next twenty-four hours, Kuyre gets his remedy. And, because this has just been so fun, I'll make sure criminals won't attack you as soon as you step foot on my turf."

Edited by Shadow Guardian Mr. Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC

(Jade [Talking to Gust and Cikren: Ga-Koro, outside of Jade's cabin])(Mef [Talking to Agni: Coast of Ga-Wahi, boat])

"Okay," Jade says with a shrug before asking,"So, you two ready to go?"Mef wasn't afraid to admit it: he was absolutely stunned at Telric's words. How would they get him all of these things in less than one day? It wouldn't make sense."Agni?" Mef asks the Toa of fire, a bit confused as to what to say.-Mef Man

IC:"And I suppose you expect us to trust you to hold up your end of the bargain when you have everything you want." Agni said slowly. Then he shook his head slightly. "The cure first. Tell us what it is and you'll have everything you want in less than a day."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Telric - Ga-KoroTelric rolled his eyes, coughing once more. "Oh, absolutely. Right after you tell me how I'm supposed to trust you to keep your side of the deal. I am, after all, on a boat full of people who want to kill me.""Allow me to demonstrate exactly how this should go."His arm flashed out and grabbed the Matoran operating the ferry. He pulled him close, almost in an embrace. He then proceeded to, one hand at the elbow, one at the wrist, break his arm. The Matoran would've screamed had his mouth not been covered by Telric's hand."Now, here's how we can do this. Agni, you take clueless over there to fulfill my demands." He lead the Matoran's limp arm to point at Ga-Koro. "Valria can stay here with me," he jabbed the arm towards the ground, "and make sure I finish my part of the deal. You all come back, we trade information for what I want." He threw the Matoran's arms across each other. "I can't cheat you. If ? Oh...you can kill me." The Matoran's eyes flicked up, realizing what his part of the demonstration was. His eyes were full of fear and a slight plea. After a moment of tension, he mercifully kicked the Matoran away."Let's get this going, my friends."If one were to look back at the Matoran, they would notice the addition of a knife in his back, in the middle of a bloody target carved into the skin. Luckily, they had just reached the dock.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-KoroBriani had to admit, she was rather impressed with the matoran's... bravery. Raising an eyebrow, she looked around the bar for people watching him. He was either very brave, very desperate, or put up to it. One of those was more likely than the others. With silence, grace, and a cold air of indifference, Raion stood up and walked outside, following Kitsune so quietly that Briani didn't even notice him go. Kitsune smiled slightly. "I don't know if I should be flattered or angry, with you thinking I'd leave." She said, hugging him briefly once more. "You should know I wouldn't ever desert you." As she finished speaking, a brown and gold figure, as statuesque, handsome yet terrifying, as one of the titans of old, appeared behind her, watching them with strange, bright green eyes behind a simple, rugged brown and gold Pakari-shaped Kanohi. Raion said nothing, simply watching in quiet dissaproval.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalJikal did his best to ignore Raion, as he smiled. "You're right. I should have known that. If you hadn't abandoned me by this point, it's not a very likely occurrence, now is it?"Jikal's smile was wider than it had been in quite some time. He'd been rather depressed for about a day now, since he'd regained control of his body. But now, the dark cloud over his head had been lifted for a while.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

:kaukau: IC: (Tom, on a Naho Bay cliff, talking to Ga'valm)"Nah, I'm fine without. Really," said Tom, scratching the back of his head. Swimming lessons for him? She'd have better luck if she asked him in another million years, because in this lifetime there was no way that was happening. "Right now I wouldn't mind finding a way off this cliff without taking the long way around to get to the Old Fusa Path. Kraggh told me that this was a shortcut, and Kraggh has been around more than I have."Merida

IC(Ga'valam Auldron [Talking to Tom: Naho bay, cliff])

"I'm sure there's a way down safely," the Matoran explains. Ga'valam slowly lowers herself off of the edge; finding plenty of places to hold herself up in the rocks. Her right foot pushes off on an outhanging rock as she searchs for a similar area with her left foot."Here we go," says Ga'avalam.-Mef Man

:kaukau: OOC: Oh no, attack of the present-tense narrative!IC: (Kraggh, Naho Bay)He looked up as the Ga-Matoran as the climbed down the cliff. It was steep and there were few ledges, but perhaps she knew a few good footholds that he didn't know about since she lived here. Tom began to climb down and follow her path.Merida

IC(Ga'valam Auldron [Talking to Tom: Naho bay, cliff])

"Yeah, here we go," the Matoran says as the two continue to descend the cliff. There were quite a bit of hand and footholds for the two to grab onto which made the Ga'valam more comfortable."This is my first time doing this," explains Ga'valam. "It's alot of fun so far!"-Mef Man

:kaukau: IC: (Tom, descending a Naho Bay cliff, w/ Ga'valm)Tom looked down. He was a little tougher than the average Matoran by virtue of being a stoney Po-Tohunga. Perhaps, if he fell, he wouldn't break any limbs, but he held on as tight as he could to the footholds. At least he wasn't dangling above water.When they reached the ground, Tom looked at Kraggh. "Kraggh, I can't believe you don't have any climbing picks. You're a Ko-Tohunga! By the way - " he turned to Ga'valm. "What was your name again? Did I introduce myself as Tom?"Merida Edited by Merida

IC(Ga'valm Auldron [Talking to Tom: Naho bay, cliff])

(Jade [Talking to Cikren and Gust: Ga-Koro, beach])

"I'm not sure," Ga'valm says while looking down at her feet. She quickly looks back up, a smile on her face while adding,"But nice to meet you, Tom! My name is Ga'valm!"Oh, the beaches of Ga-Koro were beautiful. It almost brought a tear to Jade's eye thinking it would be one of the last times she would walk across the white sands, feel the warm salt water against her feet, and hear the happy voices and yells of the fellow beach-goers. But, Jade knew that the three had to keep going. The paradise would still be there when they returned.The Toa of Electricity places her hand around Gusts's before asking,"So. Do you two know a good ferry to ride in?"-Mef Man

OOC: ...You did it again. ._.IC: Gust (Beach, Ga-Koro)"Well," he admitted, shrugging. "Not particularly. But I do know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that I went to a house party with a couple months back..."He held up a finger, signifying he'd be back in a minute or two, and bolted off towards the main part of the Koro.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME