Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Ryker, Ga-Wahi, Above Naona): "Well, you might consider me a monkey wrench in your plans," a rough, raspy voice said from behind Naona. "In fact, call me a major monkey wrench."-GB

Edited by Grochi's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC (Ryker, talking to Naona and co.): "Yes, you thought you did," said Ryker, still in shadows. "And the name's Ryker."Without warning, the air between the two was suddenly sucked away, leaving a vacumm.-GB

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC:...Haven't you read Toa Gali's journal? Lewa was able to knock out hunters by removing air around them.IC (Ryker, beginning to attack Naona): Ryker was taken aback by the apparent immunity to air loss Naona was showing. No matter. Using his air powers, Ryker vaulted into the air, narrowly missing the knives as he did so. Hopefully, those knives would run out of kinetic force before they decided to make an about-turn. He activated his Kadin, forming a miniature cyclone around the two toa. This game would be fought on his turf: In the air.-GB

BZRPG profiles

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism in turn, magnetised his own feet to the ground, leaving him mostly uneffected by the cyclone. Using his mask to retrieve his knives, Dehkaz onces again threw them, but this time directing them constantly with his elemental power.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Fine :(:P But you forgot what would happen to your little matoran. And why did you go backwards? A cyclone would pull you up.IC (Ryker, Fighting Naona and co.): Ryker saw both attacks, and accelerated quickly, using his mask to dodge the boulders. The knives were another problem altogether. Pulled toward him by his own body, the knives accelerated quickly, turned when he did, and didn't ever lose force. He flew towards a building, then pulled up with force. The two knives imbedded into the building, although Ryker knew they would fly back towards the toa of magnetism. The toa of magnetism would have to be taken out first. Grabbing his blowpipe, he loaded two darts, then shot them off in a double-helix pattern towards the toa of magnetism. He then turned to Naona, firing two quick bursts of air to keep the toa off-balance.-GB

BZRPG profiles

IC: Adrian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY HOUSE!"IC: Cipher (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Oh, right!" said Cipher, who had been watching a seashell intently and waiting to see if it moved: after all, one could never tell the difference between a seashell and a hermit crab before it was too late..."Sorry, wanted to see if the seashell was a viable threat. Go ahead, attack again."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"I had a great time, too, love. Get some rest. You'll need it."IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Cool," he whispered back. "I'm not going anywhere, either."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Jade [Talking to Gust: Ga-Koro, Jade's cabin])

Jade was soon out of her over clothes and in bed with Gust; ready to get some sleep."Night, Gust," the Toa says before kissing the Toa of Air. Soon, Jade's breathing slowed down until she was fast asleep; the worries of the day now gone.-Mef Man

IC: Krayn"I can do that." Krayn replied, amused at the vice grip he was in. "Are you attempting to crush me?"IC: LiaraWith a sigh, Liara sat up. She really didn't want to, but if she didn't, she might never get up."Well,I suppose you'd better deal with your brother."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia sighed. "Why is there always somebody fighting around here?" She looked at Adrian. "Should we help them?" Emotia looked like she was ready to just jump in there and pound on Ryker.IC: Mimira - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -"Learn to make fire? Cooooolll! Um....how do we do that?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)"I'll catch you two dinner if you buy me lunch," offered Tawara.
IC: Briani, Ga-Koro"You'll do no such thing." Briani said. Despite her efforts, she smiled slightly, revealing she was about to say something kind. "It's on me. Nothing needed in return." She said, motioning for a waiter to come over. "Get what ever you like." Briani finished, putting a handful of coins on the table, and then turning back to her stew.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)Tawara ordered a vegetable stew. "Are you sure you don't want anythin' in return? 'Cause it would really be no trouble--"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Dujour (Ga-Koro)"Oh! Um..." blushed Dujour, a slight tinge of red moving across her otherwise colorless armor. "Thanks, Tehlin..." she said, taking a bite and trying not to giggle. She did a pretty decent job, even though she made a little sound like a hiccup as she finished eating the shrimp.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dujour (Ga-Koro)"You know what?" she asked, leaning in. "I think...I can see a bit of color returning..."They were now only inches apart, and Dujour grinned wider and wiped away a bit of cocktail sauce from Tehlin's lips with her mouth and winked before pulling away."Just sauce. Nevermind."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dujour (Ga-Koro)Dujour laughed quietly and kissed a shrimp before forcing it into Tehlin's mouth."Turn that frown upside down?" she asked, winking, grinning, and walking ahead of the lieutenant.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)Tawara ordered a vegetable stew. "Are you sure you don't want anythin' in return? 'Cause it would really be no trouble--"
IC: Briani, Ga-KoroBriani brought her finger to her lips, comically asking Tawara to be quiet. "Hey now, I'm trying to be nice. Please except my kindness." Briani said with a small laugh, and then returned to eating.A few moment later, while everyone ate and talked (Save for anti-social Raion, of course), a Onu-Toa, black armored with strange, tatto-like red marks swirling from his bulging biceps up his shoulders, walked up to them, grinning at Raion, who raised an eyebrow in surprise."Hmmm. Didn't think I'd ever see you again. Certainly not alive." Raion said, a bit of amusement in his voice. "Same here, Raion." The Onu-Toa laughed, displaying a accent comparable to the type a southern character would most certainly have in any film. Noticing the others, he smiled and bowed. "Kane." He said, grinning at Briani who watched him with suspicion. Any friend of Raion, including herself, was not someone she would trust to be sane of constantly sober. "You must be Raion's girlfriend." He said, not thinking anything of what he had just said.Briani sputtered with surprise. "N-no, he's not, I mean, I'm not-" She started to say, glaring at Raion as he grinned mischeviously."My apologies, ma'am." Kane joked, his grin never faltering. "Though the way I saw you two fightin' outside seemed to put out that message. But I'm not complaining, if that means you're open." He finished with a wink, making Briani blush and open her mouth to reply, only for Kane to look away from her to stare at the table's other occupant.Looking over at Tawara, he spoke once more. "And who are you, that I have the pleasure of meeting?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)"Um, I'm Tawara." A waiter came with the Matoran's meal and she began to eat, stuffing as much food into her mouth per forkful as possible.OOC: ... Even though Matoran eat through their skin (?!). Oh, well. It's an AU.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)