Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:MihaMiha flew with Havon. She had nothing to say about the situation, due to the fact that if she had started to treat Havon, it might've ended with her killing him. She was a bit annoyed he hadn't responded to her suggestion, but he was grievously injured. She could forgive him for ignoring her. This one time.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC - Telric - Ga-KoroTelric looked up at Agni. The Toa's eyes danced enthusiastically. His smile was amused, but not in a cruel way. His gaze was full of awe, but there was a lack of sadism. He nearly began chuckling."Aww...my friends, don't you see what I've done for you? For him? Not one of you truly cared about the whelp until he was like this!" he said gleefully, "he was resented until he was dying! All you see is his death. You don't see that I've created compassion where there was none! And you want me to take it away?"He scoffed, his smile fading into a confused frown."Honestly, you call yourselves optimists."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Telric - Ga-Koro"Games? Why, I can't be the only one who sees the irony in the fact that the pointing fingers come from the hand that rolled the dice."His eyes crossed, looking down the bolt in the crossbow so quickly pointed towards his head."Careful, Butterfingers. One shot could doom your friend's life."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Telric - Ga-KoroTelric remained silent, lowering his eyebrows and squinting at a building in the distance."Oh, I'm sorry. Were you saying something?"His eyes flickered to the guard member next to Mef."Can I talk to the Dark Knight again? He's so much fun."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Valria)"Kuyre..." Valria sobbed, her shoulders hug low. The air field that Kuyre had put up prevented her from reaching him, from hugging him, to hold him. To apologize and make up for this, if she hadn't went to the Kumu Islets Kuyre wouldn't be on the verge of dying. This was her fault, this universe hated her, it never wanted her to be happy and here she was watching it take another friend from her, another person she cared so deeply about. She slammed her fist into the deck of the ferry drawing some blood. "Kuyre...please, just let me close, I'm sorry."IC: (Tarkis)As much as Tarkis tried to hold himself back he dug into the food with abandon. Stopping embarrassed when he realized how fast and much he had been eating."Wow, this is really good." He grinned, still blushing from his blunder.IC: (Hari)"You know I get this feeling no matter where we try to catch a break, something will follow us." Hari said, setting Krayn down. "Your choice big guy, I'm letting you make the decisions now."

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Krayn"Aw, you're gonna make me decide?" Krayn grinned. "Alright. Let's go swimming. Just not here."He gestured toward the water. "I don't think I trust these particular waters."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

:kaukau: IC: (Tom, on the cliff)Tom scratched the back of his head, at a loss of how to go down. He felt bad for letting go of the rope in his excitement.Down below, he saw Kraggh getting up and stretching, saying nothing to the short Toa and Matoran who had arrived, which was to be expected of a particularly quiet Ko-Tohunga."Can any of you by chance make a ladder?" he called out. "There's plenty of fast-growing bamboo around here."Merida

IC: Emarosa (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Yeah, I know. He's such a sweetheart..." she said, grinning widely and poking him directly in the forehead. "Ow, ow, ow, chest cramp, chest cramp..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Mimira - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -"Want to meet him? He can even give us a ride!" Mimira said excitedly, pulling out her flute to summon Mistweaver. IC: Havon - Ga-koro Hospital -As soon as Havon got to the hospital, he nearly collasped, his chest heaving. Thankfully a nurse had noticed this and got help, they put him on a stretcher and took him inside. A nurse stayed with Miha and looked over her to see if she was hurt too.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: How'd you catch that relation between Agni and Wayne, SG? =DIC:"Quit playing around Telric." Agni snarled. "You're not interested in creating compassion, your just a freak who enjoys suffering, so don't mask it behind some weak rhetoric. You're not in a good position to play people."The Toa of fire knealt down, seizing Telirc by the shoulder. "You've got a simple choice. Tell me how to cure Kuyre, or I will ask him to lower his shield and you can take a breath. So it's in your best interest to come forward with a cure."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Emarosa (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Alright," she sighed after a minute or so of this. "I got it. Thanks, guys. You're both man dimes. Now, UP WE GO!"She chirped happily and pushed herself out of the hospital bed: there was a small hole burnt in her shirt where the lightning had hit, so she slid off her shirt quickly and threw on a black t-shirt before turning to both of them and pulling them into a group hug."So...picnic time, guys! C'mon!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Well, it was skillfully and with subtlety played out. I guess I was kind of looking for it, though the connection was definitely already there. IC - Telric - Ga-Koro"I think we both know how very possible it is to play the game from a weak position," he said, leaning forward to look right into Agni's eyes, "and how especially possible it is to play the game better."He leaned back, but his shoulder was taken hostage just as he did so. He watched in interest as Agni made his threats. He looked past the Toa of fire, onto Mef."See? This guy knows how to play the game. You should notes."With that said, he again looked back at Agni."Hmm. That would be a wonderful strategy. Then you can watch as we both die horrible, painful deaths. Sounds like a plan to me." he gave the Toa a thumbs up and smiled wide, displaying his teeth.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)Tawara snorted at Raion's comment and again at the Toa of Fire's response. It was not much longer before she had finished her meal.
IC: Raion & Briani, Ga-KoroAs Tawara finished her meal, Raion looked up from the table, which he had been staring at with a strange intensity, actually smiling for the first time that day. The smile, however, was not focused at Tawara but the being standing behind her, kimono dirty and eyes wide. Sitting down in a chair that Raion pulled out, Kitsune breathed deeply, and then began to quickly speak. "Jikal and all the other mark bearers... Everyone else, they've all dissapeared I can't find them." She said, sighing in a manner that had considerably more depression than a normal sigh. "I'm just glad you came." "Of course I came." Raion said, a surprising lack of smugness in his voice. "This is our designated meeting spot of the Koro."Rolling her eyes, Kitsune spoke once more. "You're insufferable. I'm not talking about this place, I'm-" Pausing she did a gesturing eeriely similar to a 'facepalm'. "What are we going to do?" She finally asked, having calmed herself. "We have to find Jikal, but where?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalKitsune's question was answered by a familiar tune drifting through the air. Around a corner from the restaurant, Jikal sat against a hut, his cloak pulled over his face. His fingers moved almost by themselves, playing their song.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)"Looks like the group's back together," remarked Tawara drily. She suddenly noticed Lux. "Who are you?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)"And...? What are you doing at our table?"

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC(Mef [Attacking Telric: Coast of Ga-Wahi, boat])

Mef was tired. Hungry. Exhausted. And now he was mad.The arrow came flying out of the crossbow; flying at Telric's left kneecap. Whether it was accident or not wasn't hard to decide. Mef gave into the being's ploys and fired the arrow.-Mef Man

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Tavern)"Why?" Tawara asked, amused.

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: Sorry about the ignoring, Emissary, I never noticed your Lux posts. IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-KoroKitsune stood up with speed that a Kakama-user would whistle at in appreciation. Before Raion or Briani could do anything, she was running out of the door, litterally pushing people out of the way. Nearing towards the sound of Jikal's guitar she closed her eyes and hoped that it was Jikal, not just someone playing the certain song, and as she rounded the corner, she shed all sings of resignation or caring what others thought, and shot foward, wrapping her arms around Jikal in a gigantic hug, probably preventing him from playing further. "Are you okay?" She asked, worry in her eyes as she finally released him.Briani turned to Lux, who stammered his name. "Briani. The psychopath is Raion." She said with a smile, gesturing towards Raion with her thumb.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC - Telric - Ga-KoroThe Toa flipped up, his arms coming from under his legs, which flew back behind him. The bolt hit the wood under him, too fast to be caught. However, he threw out his arms, which were roped together, and sliced them apart with the stationary bolt."I would insult you, but you seem to do it yourself. Much better than I could, too."He leapt up, standing on the edge of the wooden boat. Lifting a cigar to his mouth, he struck a match and lit it. The smoke rose, flooding behind him. He tossed the lit match, and the wood caught flame under Mef's bolt. The bolt crumbled in fire."I find that, no matter how desperate you are to keep a flame alive..."The bolt utterly annihilated, he stomped out the flame."If someone else doesn't put it out, you eventually will."

Edited by Shadow Guardian Mr. Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Aw, don't worry about it, man.IC: Lux Saran - Tavern, Ga-KoroLux managed to smile for once, giving a friendly gesture towards the two Toa, "Pleasure."Turning back to Tawara, the Matoran tried for a casual, half-shrug, "Please, don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're very, er... in-in-interesting."He winced at the stammer at the end, as well as the last-minute substitute word he had used instead of 'attractive'.OOC: Probably my last post for the night.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Jikal"Kitsune?"Jikal asked in surprise, which was only compounded by the hug. He gently hugged her back. "Yeah, I'm fine. I didn't think you were still in town."He reached up, and pulled back his hood. "I mean, after what happened, I'd of though you'd have left."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Mef [Talking to Telric: Coast of Ga-Wahi, boat])

Mef spits in the direction of Telric before holstering his weapon. He takes a step back; palms bleeding from his fingernails biting into them so much. The Toa of Earth (eyes narrowed) decides to just shut up. All he was doing was angering himself; not getting anywhere with Telric.-Mef Man