Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Adrian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Ohhh, my dear," he said, grinning and pulling over a beach chair with his power over gravity, "just tell me what you want to hear. I have birthday stories, party stories, surfing stories..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Hari)Hari pulled Krayn up into her arms, giving him an almost crushing hug."You're alright! You had me so worried." Hari said, ignoring the newcomer. Right now she was happy that Krayn hadn't drowned. "I might have had to use mouth to mouth. Luckily that wasn't needed, huh?" Hari said, rubbing Krayn's back as she had his head resting on her shoulder. She was relieved that they made it back to shore and that Krayn was still with her.IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis nodded, not even speaking and continued to follow Gamelia to her store, stepping carefully as possible, as to not wake up her neighbors. He couldn't help himself. " "Expeditions", huh?" He whispered, with muffled laughter.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Gamelia Auldron [talking to Tarkis: Ga-Koro, Gamelia's Beach Goods Store])

"Shhh," Gamelia says with a large smile; trying not to laugh with him. The two walk into Gamelia's shop and she closes the door behind them."Oh Karz," the Ga-Matoran says. She slowly turns around to face Tarkis, her smile gone. "I know you won't believe this, but I have some people sleeping in the guest bedroom. Uh..."-Mef Man

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Yeah," he said, blinking rapidly. "We, um...what happened?"IC: Adrian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Alright, so did Tillian ever tell you about the time he accidentally tackled this rookie surfer off her board while trying to flirt with her?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Gamelia Auldron [talking to Tarkis: Ga-Koro, Gamelia's Beach Goods Store])

"No, I didn't mean it that way," Gamelia says, rushing forward and placing a hand on Tarkis's shoulder. "I mean you can sleep with...uh, you can...I can find...uh," the Matoran was at a loss for words; her hand becoming more shaky on the being's shoulder.Just...buy him a room or something. You know you don't want that, though...-Mef Man

OOC: Umm, Krayzikk are you ignoring me? I did post, but you're probably busy and I understand that.IC: (Tarkis)"Would you like me to stay...or would you prefer I go an inn? It's up to you, this is your house and store." Tarkis replied, turning around with a gentle smile on his face. He placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'll be fine wherever you put me."

Edited by The Mask

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [talking to Tarkis: Ga-Koro, Gamelia's Beach Goods Store])

"I want you to stay," she says quickly. "But, you don't have to. Whatever you want to do is fine with me, Tarkis." The Matoran looks down at her feet and mumbles,"But, here would be alot cheaper than an inn and the bed is warmer here.."-Mef Man

IC: Liara "Well, I wasn't gonna get into your mental stuff...." Liara joked, but her smile didn't quite fit right on her face. It was more an attempt to cover up her confusion than anything else.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)Tawara suspected that they weren't telling her everything, but decided not to press it. A little later she asked, "So when's lunch?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: (Tarkis)"Oh, do you mean with one of your other tenants...wait, you mean you want me to share a bed...with you?" Tarkis replied, finally realizing what Gamelia was getting at. His face went as red as Ta-matoran blushing and then it went back down. "I mean, I'm fine with that, but if it's way too awkward for you, then I'll just sleep on the foor. I mean I'm perfectly okay with sharing a bed with you."To be honest the Tarkis of old expected this to happen, in fact in a way he demanded it and girls gave into his charisma and his somewhat aggressive nature quite willingly. Now he was in the same situation and his face had been scarlet red and he was stammering. Tarkis was worried that he might have assumed the wrong idea though.

OOC: Real sorry, Mask. I'm using my phone.IC: Liara"Hey now. I didn't mean anything by that." Liara said hastily. "I'm not that mean. Talk to me. I can't have you getting depressed."IC: Krayn "I'm happy it wasn't necessary." Krayn coughed out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Raion & Briani, Ga-Koro"About... Now." Raion said, earning a glare from Briani, which he replied to with a playful grin and suggestive wink, though these, like all displays of emotion from the Onu-Toa, seemed lined with malice and hidden rage. Briani tensed as if to slap him, but he was already out of range, walking into a rowdy and particularly loud pub.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian sighed."Adrian was...my idol. My best friend. My brother. Dude was everything to me. We'd hit up parties together, enter surfing competitions together...we were inseparable. And then...he started getting involved in petty crime. Simple enough ****, really. A broken window here, a couple stolen cigs there. Then public intoxication. Assault on a Marine. Eventually, he wanted to try and sell some ancient family heirloom off to some cartel, and we got in a fight, and...well, I pushed him out of the window. I dunno if he hit the ground or not, but the next morning, he was gone, and I'd assumed he was dead. Haven't heard anything about him since."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)Tawara followed behind after a moment's hesitation.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: LiaraLiara remembered Tillian mentioning that he hid his alcohol because of his brother. Suddenly, it seemed a lot less funny.She patted Tillian on the back, and pulled him intonation hug. "It must have been hard. Hard to deal with his downward spiral."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Hari)"Well, I'm glad too, you had me really worried there." She replied, still not letting go of Krayn.IC: (Tarkis)"Oh, there's nothing wrong with that. I don't really want to stay at the inn, I want to stay with you." Tarkis replied with a grin and then pulled Gamelia into a hug to reassure her. "Got to make these few days count." He chuckled, trying to get back his confident demeanor, that he had for most of the night and when he had first met her. She would think it was way too weird if he kept on stuttering.

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Krayn thwacked me in the head so that you could carry me into the house. It was all part of his plan so we could talk. He seems to think it's about time for me to choose between you and Emotia."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME