Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dehkaz"Mmm-hhh" he confirmed again.IC: HakilveThe Po-Toa just grinned, and got Lux into the hospital. Still holding the Matoran with one of his arms, Hakilve set him down and called for one of the doctors. "Hello? I'd like to get my friend checked out here."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krayn"Well, for now, we practice surfing. So that when Tillian comes back out we can beat him." Krayn smiled. "He wouldn't want us to spend so much time worrying about him."Inside, he sighed. He was just as worried as Hari, but the difference was that he had all the facts.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Briani, Ga-KoroBriani blinked in surprise. "It's not your fault." She started to say, still shocked. "You didn't know it would kill him." "Accidents happen all the time." Raion said bluntly, having finally focused his attention on Tawara. "I killed my own father. Intentionally. You accidentally killed your friend."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Welp, since I'm on vacation I'm only gonna make about one post per topic I have characters in a day...IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -I narrowed my eyes, I didn't like how Krayn was trying to hide the conversation from me. "Did you really forget I could lip read....I mean...we were BOTH there for the training..." "Can someone explain to me what is going on?" Emotia asked, confused.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)Tawara moved away a little upon hearing Raion's comment. "Why'd you kill your father? Though I'm sure you won't answer that."

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -"Hmm...well, good luck with that...hey...maybe I could the ref-" "Hello....brother..." A rather eerily familar voice rang.My eyes closed and then shot back open as I slowly turned around to face my brother...Xxeth. "Xxeth..." I reached for my katana."Relax brother...I didn't come here to fight you...not this time." Xxeth looked at Krayn, and smiled. "Hello Krayn...it's been a while." Last time Xxeth and Krayn had spoken was just before Xxeth had dropped out of the Gukko Force. They weren't what you'd say really friends or nothing, but they had tolerated each other fairly well in the past.

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -I kept my hand in reach of my katana just in case. "If you're not here to fight then what the karz do you want?" I asked sharply.Xxeth smiled at Krayn, "You always were the most reasonable." Xxeth then looked at me. "I want you to come with me to the Infernavika.""And why on Mata-Nui would I ever want to do that?" I was getting worried, my mark was already starting to glow faintly...Xxeth was up to something and I didn't like it. His expression gave away the fact that he was quite confident I'd come with him. "Because...Mimira is there." My mark started to glow even brighter. Today was just not my day.

IC: Xxeth - Beach, Ga-Wahi -"Not so fast Krayn...I did not kidnap Mimira, she in fact snuck on board...mostly due to the fact that one of the crew members stole a wedding cake." Xxeth said, shrugging. Knowing my brother as well as I did I could at least tell he wasn't lying so far.

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -"Why are you telling us all this?" I asked Xxeth, wonder what his motive was. "Isn't is obvious, to get you on the Inferavika. I know you won't refuse now. And while I'm sure Mimira will be glad to see you...I doubt the crew will. I don't think they'd forget what you and your friends did to their ship, nearly wrecked the thing."I looked back at Krayn, Emotia, and Hari. "He's right...I have to go get her, I can't leave her on a pirate ship...knowing her she probably already thinks she's a real pirate." "Oh yes the crew has taken quite a liking to her. Doubt they'll want to give her up now." I glared at Xxeth. He was just doing this to torment me. IC: Mimira - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -"Can I have a sword?" Mimira asked Lasinia with puppy dog eyes.

IC: (Hari)"Okay seriously, why does every time it seems to be chilling down, someone has to show up and make everything crazy again?" Hari muttered under her breath. "Seriously none of you have noticed it? Alright, Krayn and I will be here if you need us."

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Skyra has been on the Infernavika what...twice now? This is the first time he's going without any intention of wrecking it. :PIC: Emotia - Beach, Ga-koro -"Pretty much my entire life has been nothing but insanity since I've had this mark." Emotia said, pointing at her mark and shrugging. I put two fingers in my mouth and let out a sharp whistle. Moments later there was the sharp cry of a Kahu. Destiny landed a few moments later. "Alright Xxeth, lead the way." Xxeth wordless activated his mask and speed off toward the Infernavika. He went slow enough for Destiny to follow, as fast as Destiny was it still wasn't as quick as a Kakama at full speed. When Xxeth got close enough he leaped into the air, his mask gave him enough moment to reach the deck of the Infernavika. "Guess who I brought with me guys! Skyra..." He pointed at Destiny and me, who were flying in the sky. I leaped off of Destiny and fell toward the ship, using my powers over air at the last minute to slow my fall enough so I wouldn't become a stain on the deck. "Okay where's my sister?" I said hastily.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Skyra - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -I looked at Song and grinned. "Well hi Song, how have you been?" I said rather cheekily. I caught sight of Mimira in the corner of my eye, trying to hide behind a couple barrels. "Mimira...I can see you there...and yes...you're in trouble."

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Skyra - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -At this, I actually chuckled a bit, for some reason...it was funny. "Yes well, I think insanity runs in my family...I mean...between her, Xxeth, and myself..." I realized I was babbling about absolutely nothing, I cleared my throat. "What have you heard exactly?"

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro beach: talking to Tarkis])

The Matoran of Water smile before falling back in the water; allowing herself to float. It had been a while since she'd been able to just fool around with a friend. It was refreshing."Give up so soon?" she asks Tarkis from above the water.-Mef Man

IC: Krayn"Well, I appreciate the concern. But I can take care of myself." Krayn grinned. "Do you want to practice surfing?"IC: Song"Well, I hadn't heard you'd joined the Bearers. That's new."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG