Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Wazzat? Surf? Competition? I thought you'd never ask!" yelled Tillian, running up to Krayn in a pair of boardshorts as he slipped his shirt off and plucked his surfboard from the ground. "You and Hari vs. me and Liara?"IC: Gust (Beach, Ga-Koro)"Have no fear! I can protect you~!"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lux Saran - Hospital, Ga-Wahi"Uh, urm," the Matoran sputtered incoherently, "Well, I mean, I would try my best not to pass out. Hopefully."Fortunately, a small hospital happened to be nearby (opened around the same time Tillian Juturna acquired his beach house, by obvious coincidence), and Lux and Hakilve made their way over quickly.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Krayn and Liara"Tillian, I'm not sure you understand-" Krayn started, when Liara cut in. "Til, I can't surf." Liara said. seeming somewhat disappointed by this fact.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"No problem!" Tillian said, not looking nearly as concerned about the details in this situation as he should have been. "Just hang on to me! Wrap your arms around my abdomen and don't let go, you won't come loose."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC; "Aeh, I'll come with you lot." Said Arzanyos, stretching out.OOC: Note: I'm not going to be on a whole lot. I'll make some posts, but not a whole bunch. As such, you guys can bunny Arzanyos as needed.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Scrumpadoochus!" he yelled in exhilaration. "We can start as soon--wait, do you have like a bathing suit or anything? I'd hate to wreck those clothes after you just bought them..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn sighed. "I am if Hari is."******************************Liara rummaged around in the small bag she'd taken with her, searching fo her swimming suit. She'd made sure to take it with her, since she'd be headed to Ga-Koro.With a grin, she hauled it out.******************************"Alright, let's do this!"Liara proclaimed, landing behind Tillian. She wore a small black bikini, the colors perfectly contrasting her dark green armor. She grinned, and looked at the water.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Alright, then. You hanging on? Wait...yeah. I can feel you hanging on," he said. "Alright, on your marks, get set, gooooooo~!"He kicked the surfboard off into the sky and touched down on the waves before he ceased manipulating the board's gravity and began to steer naturally.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"I know, right?" he yelled, sounding ecstatic. "It's like, at first, you're all cha, brah, and then after a while it's just like SCRUMPADOO-CHUUUUUUUUUUS!"He dragged out the last word because as he spoke, he had turned to wink at Liara, and he was caught off guard long enough to be thrown into the water. He pulled himself up from the impromptu dunking and pulled Liara up after him, rubbing noses with her and laughing like a madman."Best surf sesh ever? I think yes."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Trust me," he replied, his grin softening slightly as he wiped the water from her eyes. "It's the greatest."He sighed and dunked his head under the water, motioning for Liara to follow.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraLiara did, ducking underwater.She swam along behind Tillian, her fluid kicking propelling her easily after him. She used her powers to give them both a limited amount of breathable air.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)Tillian sighed, closing his eyes, and moved the surfboard over them so they couldn't be seen. He turned back to Liara and kissed his hand softly before planting his fingertips to her lips.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"I dunno. I'm really confused right now and I--"Tillian's words cut off frantically: his limited air had run out and he began to start signaling for oxygen, trying not to laugh.IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"That just goes to show that you have no appreciation for how cool I look standing still," Cipher said with a grin; nonetheless, the martial artist beckoned for Reaver to move forward, allowing her to make the first attack.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Let's just not worry about it right now, okay?" he asked. "Maybe we should just--glugglugglug."The oxygen was gone again, and Tillian was expending what little he had left by laughing uncontrollably.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Hari)"Umm, how does he do that? I mean he came out of nowhere! It's a little frightening don't you think?" Hari asked, her arms crossed, an inquisitive look on her face. "So...um, I guess we should get ready? Cause you're still in your coat and stuff and I'm still in this dress. So...uh, race you to the house!" Hari laughed, giving Krayn a shove before making a beeline to the house, where Hari had left all her stuff back in a room.IC: (Tarkis)"Thank you, if we keep just complimenting each other like this, we're just going to in circles." Tarkis observed.He was slightly weirded out by Gamelia's obsession over using their time together and about "making it count". She was behaving like one of them had a terminal illness or knew that for some reason one of them was going to drop dead. Those two ideas chilled his blood, the thought that life could be snuffed so easily as it was granted, put a fear in the matoran that he had not quite felt till now. That or she simply cared for him that much, and once again, it seemed liked borderline obsession, if not obsession entirely. He throughly enjoyed the kiss that Gamelia gave him, and thought about the various things they could do."Well I could help you in the shop if needed, gonna have to wear those sunglasses though or people won't shop, they'll just come by to see me." Tarkis joked. "I'm sure you know of plenty of things to do here, like surfing or diving, or anything really."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro beach; talking to Tarkis])

"Yes, you can help out at the shop, and we can go diving, and there's also this really neat area underwater," the Matoran of Water begins to list off a few different areas and activities before stopping herself. "I think we can stay busy enough." Gamelia glances over at Tarkis's guitar. "Oh, could you, um, play something for me?" she asks; her face slightly blushing. "I'd love to hear you play something."-Mef Man

IC: (Hari)Hari took a few seconds to slip on her own bikini, a small magenta colored one. It was her favorite as it complimented her light green skin so well. She walked up to Krayn and tapped him on one side of his shoulder before appearing on the other side with a smirk."Go easy on me, it's my first time." She grinned, elbowing Krayn as the two of them made their way towards the water.IC: (Tarkis)"Yeah there seems to be quite a few things we could do." Tarkis chuckled with a playful wink. When he noticed her looking at his guitar, he smiled a bit and pushed the matoran of water off of him. For one he really need to breath and two, he wouldn't have been able to play the guitar properly with her doing that. "Now is there any particular song you'd like me to play?"OOC: So something romantic, or something upbeat, Mef?

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: I think whatever thoughts are going through Tarkis's mind should affect the song he plays. So, it's up to you since you know his character the best.

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro beach; talking to Tarkis])

Gamelia lies down on her towel as she begins to think of the songs she had heard the Matoran play."I don't know that many songs..." she states. "Karz, it's been so long since I've heard you play, too. I can't remember which one of yours I like."

(Jade [Talking to Gust: Ga-Koro, beach])

"So, Gust, you do know what we're going up against, right?" she asks the Le-Toa as their feet continue to walk across the gritty sand.-Mef Man