Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Tarkis)The musician felt a pang of guilt, and though it started to ebb away, it struck him even harder. His eyes became downcast, his head focused on the ground."I'm not any different...if anything, I'm worse." He mumbled, so low that she couldn't hear him. This woman felt like she was truly in love and Tarkis's intentions well they couldn't have been anymore despicable given the woman's state. He turned his head back up with a large smile."What do mean? You mean guys don't tell you, you're enthralling, beautiful, that you're like a siren, but not as deadly?" Tarkis asked. When he heard her call him "a sweet and handsome being" he blushed a deep shade of red. It was hardly true, he was ugly all the way though. Only someone as inwardly ugly as him would have thought about breaking this girl's heart and now, now he couldn't go through with it. Maybe he'd be staying in Ga-Wahi a little while longer, till he figured these feelings all out.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Hari)"Good." Hari replied, with a slight smile. There seemed to be a scuffle or something earlier but she didn't see who was involved, apparently there were some problems. She was glad to be nearly back. Perhaps they could finally get their minds off all this craziness.

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro Gamelia's Beach Goods Shop; talking to Tarkis])

"Well, I've spent a few nights with a few males who told me I was beautiful and blah blah blah," she starts. "But, after that, I never saw the fools again. Obviously I wasn't good enough or pretty enough for them to spend more time with me..." the Matoran adds, voice trailing off. She looks up to Tarkis and states,"Don't be so modest; you're one of the nicest being I have ever met. Thank you for spending time with someone like me," she adds, smiling at the Matoran.-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Um, not really," he replied, taking a bite of his own. "Should I?"IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Well, we could start right here," he said, suddenly appearing to focus a bit: the martial artist merc's eyes focused and brightened slightly, and though his posture didn't change, he suddenly seemed to tighten slightly, as if he'd just activated all his muscles and was about to implore them to work at their max.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Restaurant)When Krayn gave no reply, Tawara decided it would be best if she left. The Matoran quietly slipped out of the restaurant and into the Ga-Koro streets.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Cikren:She eventually decided on a White Bikini. Since her natural color was blue, it would be a nice contrast, like her armor. After paying for it, she went to the nearby inn, and got a room for the next three days. She had about 70 widgets left. Enough to enjoy herself for the three days. Grabbing a towel she'd bought as well, she headed out and went to the beach. Laying her towel out on the sand, then lying on the towel, relaxing, but keeping an eye open in case anyone decided to try and chat with her. She almost pitied the fool who tried.IC: Dalia:The Mark-Beared looked around nervously, ready to leave the village. She got the feeling like someone was still watching her, "Ready Angel?"

IC: Angel (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"I'm ready," she said with a smile. "Let's get out of here."He squeezed Dalia's hand, and the two left the restaurant.OOC: Angel and Dalia to Le.IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Noooooo, definitely not."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade [Ga-Koro, beach-talking to Cikren])

Jade takes Gust's arm and begins to walk outside; walking along the road until making it to the beach. The two slowly walk down the sandy beach; the waves pushing closer and closer toward their bare feet."Good evening," the Toa says quietly to Cikren as they continue to walk.-Mef Man

IC: (Hari)"Well I guess I should feel a lot safer, got to learn to put a holster underneath this dress." Hari chuckled. "Now what do we do? I leave my gear along with my armor. Despite all this craziness I don't think I'll need it right now." Hari looked around though, seeing people clean up and piece back together the coast was rather depressing. It angered her that the Mark Bearers didn't have any class to just leave the wedding alone. No, they had to attack, they had to kill innocent people, they had to try and ruin everything. She was really getting sick of these Mark Bearers, these bandits, and pirates. It boiled her blood, and a fierce fire was alit in her eyes as she peered over the destruction wrought by those monsters.IC: (Tarkis)Why does this girl have to be saying all the wrong things? I'm the kind of guy she's talking about. The kind that just treats girls like her like they're nothing more than a toy."Obviously they weren't good enough for you. Seriously one night and they just got up and left you?" Tarkis asked. How ironic that he'd be asking these questions furious for the girl, when he left so many others with broken hearts. Other girls never cut straight to Tarkis's heart like Gamelia did. It made him feel uncomfortable. The way she treated him like he was such a nice person. Showering him with praise about physical appearance and musical ability, yes he was able to handle that. Being told he was something he was really not. It cut deeply and made him feel terrible."What do you mean someone like you?" He asked, clearly she was putting him on a different level than her and it only proceeded to make him feel worse. A few minutes ago he loved being worshipped like some sort of god, but now all that seemed hollow and he found himself to be more empty than he had ever realized. "Well I'm glad I was actually able to spend time with you, and that I decided to stay in Ga-Koro. I think I might be staying her a bit longer now..." He grinned.

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro beach; talking to Tarkis])

"I mean that I'm sure I'm nothing like the girls you've met," she replies. "You've probably met girls in fine dresses, with expensive jewelry, prettied up faces, and what-not. But, with me, what you see is what you get," the Matoran adds with a smile. "There's...not much to me." Upon hearing that the Matoran was staying longer caused a happier expression on her face. "Oh, I'm glad to hear that. Why are you staying, though? I bet you have another place to play at. I can't wait to listen to you play."-Mef Man

IC: (Tarkis)All those girls were only interested in two things. Money and fame. Though some of the other girls seemed to actually love-oh god, I can't believe I did that to them. What kind of man am I? I got way more than I bargained for. Why do I feel so guilty?"Those girls were boring, they weren't really interested in me. If you get what I'm saying." Tarkis sighed, though originally he wasn't really interested in Gamelia for any other reason than her beautiful looks. Being around Gamelia simulanteously made Tarkis feel awful and great. It was a weird feeling, one that he was not accustomed to. When she said there wasn't much to her he made a comment under his breath. "Well not really, you wear a lot of the clothes well." Then he spoke up a little louder for her to hear. "I doubt that, I think there's much more to you than you realize, like the effect you have on other people."He waited for a few minutes before talking again, as he laid back on his towel, nighttime beach going was rather interesting, and definitely romantic. If Gamelia didn't make him feel so bad, he would have considered it for another date, but now he was only thinking of her."I'm staying...um...I'm staying because of you." He grinned weakly. "I can afford to stay a little longer I think."

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro -Emotia continued to drag my body through the koro, looking for Tillian and Liara. It was probably a good thing that I was still unconscious, cause I'd probably be hollering like crazy at Emotia if I wasn't. I most likely looked terribly bruised from the coconuts...not to mention full of sand and dirt....

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"And so then, the guy turns to me and says, 'What's the matter, brah? Never seen a hermit crab before?'"Liara busted up laughing, and I couldn't help but grin and laugh a bit myself. That story was one of the most ridiculous surfing tales I had, and the fact that someone else thought it was as funny as I did was...nice."Liara, listen, this has been really fun, and I want you to know that I really--My God."My gaze was turned to the window, where I saw Emotia trudging through back alleys and looking around. She was dragging something. Rather, someone."She killed Daring. Quick, under the table!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Tarkis)"We as much as I like being a tease, no, I'm not teasing you." Tarkis grinned slightly. "I mean I can understand if you don't want me to stay, or if it seems a little weird that I said that." He looked over, admiring the looks of the Ga-Matoran next to him. You can't seriously be thinking this, she's completely average man! Like the Ga-Matoran saying goes "there's plenty of fish in the sea". So why is this one special?

IC: Tillian (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"She's dragging his body through the streets," I said, my voice choked. And to think that the last thing I ever said to him was that I wouldn't mind him being a corpse..."She's just pulling him along like a wagon..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro beach; talking to Tarkis])

Gamelia didn't know what to say. The Le-Matoran was obviously not joking nor making fun of her. He meant every word he had said.This, caused her smile to grow larger and her heartlight to flash faster. The Matoran didn't know if she should jump up, scream, then run into the bay, or perhaps breaking out into a crying fit would fit more. But, the answer she wanted soon came."You're the sweetest person I've ever met," she says before leaning forward and kissing Tarkis on the lips. A long, passionate kiss that kept the smile on the Ga-Matoran's lips.-Mef Man

IC: Emotia - Outside of Restaurant, Ga-koro -Emotia could of sworn she'd just seen Tillian and Liara through the window, but now nobody was there, she sighed sat down on top of me right in front of the window. She looked at me. "I wonder where they could of gone?" I moaned suddenly and opened my eyes to see I was being sat on by a certain Toa of Water. "Get of of me you craz-" I was prominently silenced with a tranquilizer. Emotia sighed. "I borrowed it from Liara...sorry Skyra." I fell unconscious again.

IC: Tillian (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"I have to retrieve his body," I said quietly. "If I don't come back...thank you. For everything."I squeezed her hand briefly and rolled out from under the table before leaping through the window. With a monstrous battle roar, I jumped forward and flew through the air, grabbing Skyra's body out of Emotia's grip and flying through the air with it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Outside of Restaurant, Ga-koro -Emotia saw her husband flying toward her and me for only a brief second before I was ripped out from under her and she fell onto the ground, slightly dazed. "T-tillian?" She stumbled a bit as she stood up, her eyes wide, thinking Tillian was gonna kill me. "Wait Tillian, don't do it!"

Edited by King Snelly

IC: (Tarkis)Before Tarkis could respond, Gamelia managed to take his breath away as her lips met his. The long and passionate kiss, which he eventually pushed back on, wrapping his arms around Gamelia in tight hug, before breaking the kiss off. The kiss was way longer than he had anticipated."I guess it would be way too much of a pun to say that you leave me breathless." He chuckled. "I'm not really, I'm really just one big piraka, but you. You are so...you remember how you felt about this beach, how trying to attach words to it felt wrong? Well it's hard to attach a word like beautiful to you, it's...it's not enough. By the way...you're a really great kisser and like ten times more romantic than me. People could seriously take lessons from you." Tarkis joked. "I'm really glad it was your shop." Why? She's just one average Ga-Matoran shopkeeper, why does she matter more? Tell me!

IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)I wasn't listening. I couldn't listen. She had killed Daring. My best friend, my HLP, my boy Skyra Daring..."Skyra, I'm so sorry," I said quietly, finally letting the tears fall and cradling Skyra in my arms. "I...I didn't mean for...I love you, man..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Ooh, didn't know TM could RP the lady's man so well..

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro beach; talking to Tarkis])

Gamelia continues to smile as she rests her head against Tarkis's shoudler. She didn't deserve a being this good to her; he was everything she could ever dream up; everything that she had hoped for in a person. And he was wrapping his arms around her and embracing her."Tarkis," was all she could manage. The Ga-Matoran was speechless. Words just didn't seem to be able to form on her lips. He had simply taken her breath away. From the second they met to right now. "I-I don't know...what to say," she finally manages.-Mef Man

IC: Emotia - Outside of Restaurant, Ga-koro -Emotia was getting really confused now. I would of been to if I'd been awake for any of it. "Wait...you think he's dead?" I groaned, rather loudly too, my head had gone through so much punishment in the past few hours it just wasn't funny. "Rosebud...."

Edited by King Snelly