Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)She's flashy, quick on her feet, inventive. But she moves too much. She's too aerial. If she doesn't stay grounded, I can just do THIS...Cipher did a duck, leaning back with his left shoulder; with nowhere to fly to, Reaver soared straight over his shoulder, and the merc stuck his hand out and caught her by the ankle, spinning her a couple times before letting go and watching her fly into the sand.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"What?" Tillian asked, sticking his head out from under the water and looking kind of upset. "What is that supposed to mean, you stiff-as-a-board half-cocked decibel-loving piece of whale sh--?"A wave broke over the Toa's head, knocking him back underwater and cutting off his curse. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Hey!" he yelled, as Liara dragged him back onto the surfboard, tugging his hand. "Do it again, you overrated little amplifier, and I'll break that finger off and cram it right in your guard's lounge!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)With a glance back at the bikini-wearing Toa, Tillian's eyes flew back to Krayn."And what is that supposed to mean?"IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Cipher hit the deck hard and rolled to the side, underneath Reaver's dagger. Using his Calix, he popped up onto his feet and watched as Reaver went sliding right on past him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Havon - Ga-Wahi -"I believe Skyra's girlfriend...umm....think her name is Laserbeak or something...yeah that's it...she's got plenty of sedatives. IC: Emotia - Beach, Ga-Wahi -Emotia continued down the beachhead with me unconscious, slung over her shoulder. She spotted the others in the water, they were all...surfing? And there was Liara with Tillian, in a bikini no less. Emotia shook her head. She knew Tillian wouldn't cheat on her, I mean, they'd just gotten married. That would be crazy....though they had yet to have their honeymoon..Emotia promptly dropped me onto the beach and walked off toward Casa Juturna. I lay there, still unconscious...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)Tillian lunged forward and activated his Kadin, flying into Krayn and tackling him into a grove. The two rolled around and punched and cursed for several minutes before Tillian stopped and looked at the Toa of Sonics."You editing the sound?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Dude, I dunno what happened, I swear! I mean, she looked so sad and then I hugged her and she tased me and we kissed and...dude, she's Skyra's girl..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"I'm married to one, and my best friend is dating the other. You do a list."He instantly threw a jab at Krayn's ribs, which the Toa of Sonics blocked and countered. Had to make it look realistic, after all.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"That doesn't begin to cover it."IC: Krayn"Think. Think about how you feel about Liara. About Emotia." He paused. "Now looks at their behavior objectively. Which cares for you more? Loves you more?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)Tillian stopped and closed his eyes, trying to compare the two in his mind."Well, I--"SLAM! A wicked cross to Til's nose sent him sprawling, and he cursed angrily."How am I supposed to think straight now, Krayn!?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-koro -"I suppose not..." I sighed...I knew I had to swallow my pride to say what I had to next. "I'm sorry I said all those things to you...and Tillian. I don't know why I blew up like that...I just...assumed the worst and...I don't have a filter on my mouth at all...I didn't mean those things..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)Tillian collapsed to the ground and groaned, not just because of the punch."Both of the people I've asked say I rushed into the wedding. You know what Liara told me? She said I don't really even know Emotia."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"Well, you don't. I'm sorry man, but you don't. You've known her for what, two months?"IC: Liara"You did." Liara said accusingly. "You meant every word you said. I saw the conviction in your face."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raion & Briani, Ga-KoroRaion was not happy. His sister was missing, and no one seemed to know where she was. As he prowled around the village of Ga-Koro, his eyes were watchful, observing all. Briani walked ahead of him, knowing that Kitsune could take care of herself, but still rather worried.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Reaver'Clever. But I've seen better.' She thrust her hand out, and Cipher suddenly felt a heavy weight on his chest, as he was pinned to the ground by a constant current of air. She advanced upon him, but kept her distance as she dropped back into her combat stance.''Your move. You know, if you can.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles