Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)"Skyra!"I immediately burrowed my head into Skyra's neck and nibbled on his neck affectionately before remembering that there were people around. Oops. Vampire thing."I mean, um...you alive, buddy?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -"I don't know what's going on at all...your wife is insane....and there were brakas monkeys...and coconuts...and I destroyed my sandcastle..." My head was pounding from all the abuse it had.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)"Hey, it's alright, alright?" I replied, still holding him gingerly. "Listen, Liara's waiting in the restaurant. We can make a break for it and beat Emotia there, but we have to work together. Y'dig?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -"Uh...okay." I said as I attempted to stand. Though between being tranquilized and having my head pounded on repeatedly I looked like I was drunk or something. Meanwhile Emotia was just about to get to the doors of the restaurant.

OOC: I can RP anything. I'm the Jack of Trades, but I also get the negative at being mediocre with all of them.IC: (Tarkis)Was it possible for one woman to turn him around? To question everything he had been doing up to this point? If you had asked him any other day he would have laughed in your face. Now he had perhaps what he considered to be the most beautiful matoran leaning her head against his shoulder. His face flush red by it all. He should have been embarrassed, such embraces were common to him. Those ones didn't matter, and he felt a pang of guilt for thinking that way. Right now some girl was alone, broken-hearted because of him, and while the thought never really gnawed away at him like it should have. It was now. He didn't deserve anyone. Yes, I do. I deserve everything. Inwardly he was fighting with his ego about all of this. He gently rubbed Gamelia's back as he spent a few minutes in thought, before turning back to her, as she spoke."I-I don't really know either...the kind of luck I had for meeting someone so beautiful inside and out has to be astronomical. I can't even fathom how lucky I am right now." He sighed. Why was this all happening now?

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)"Liara," I whispered in fear as I jetted forward with my Kadin through the window, holding Skyra in my arms and dropping him in front of Emotia. I, meanwhile, swooped down to Liara while Skyra was blocking Emotia's line of view and began to work on ushering her out.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"Skyra's covering for me while I get you back to Casa Juturna," I whispered back. "This will have to wait until later, things are a little hectic at the moment...but I want you to know I really enjoyed breakfast."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -"Uhh...hi Emotia." I said, scratching my head a bit. Emotia looked at me with shock and surprise. "Skyra!? Where's Tillian....and Liara?" She said, noticing they were both gone. "I have no idea...please don't knock me unconscious again..."

IC: Tillian (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)I grabbed Liara and jetted off with my Kadin, flying low to the ground so I could be avoided. Finally, after about fifteen minutes, we touched down at Casa Juturna and grinned at her."Well, all in all," I muttered, "I've had closer calls."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Well, I think you're doing great.

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro beach; talking to Tarkis])

"Oh, you don't have to shower me with compliments," she says with a smile. "I don't deserve them anyway. You deserve them much more than me," the Matoran says while gently pulling back so she could face the Le-Matoran. "Karz, you're wonderful, Tarkis. Thank you for spending the time to be with me. I'll never forget this," adds Gamelia.The Le-Matoran that was treating her so kind was still complimenting her normal self. She couldn't believe the modesty and humbleness that he was still portraying. She felt as if she needed to say something else to express her thankfulness, but what would top what he had already said to her?What should I say next? -Mef Man

IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -I took the next minute or two to explain what I knew about what was going on to Emotia, which was almost nothing. "So wait...you think Laria has a crush on Tillian?" Emotia asked. "It's kinda obvious...yeah. And Tillian most likely only figured that out after I stormed off. So yeah..." I took out my yet another dagger from...somewhere on my person. I was rather good at hiding them all over my person.Emotia promptly grabbed my arm. "What are you doing with that!?" She asked hastily. "I was just gonna play with it...why?" I asked. Emotia took it from me. "I don't trust you with it right now." "Hey! I told you I'm not gonna start cutting myself like I'm Reaver or something! Come on now." I grabbed another one from on my person. Emotia promptly sedated me with another tranq. "Karz how many of those do you..." I fell unconscious yet again, Emotia lifted me up over her shoulders and carried me away.

Edited by King Snelly

OOC: Thank you.IC: (Tarkis)"Wrong, I do have to shower you with compliments because I want to." Tarkis grinned, pushing Gamelia's chin up to look him in the eyes. "This isn't going to be one of those one amazing night things, I refuse to let this be that. Stop talking like you're not worth my time, clearly it's the other way around." He sighed, giving the matoran a peck on the cheek, before pulling her back into a tight hug, before relaxing a bit again. "I don't want to forget you, ever. I just want to be here forever...I know I can't but I can be here for a few days, do some more work and come back. Right now, this is just fine for me." He leaned back a bit more, trying to relax and think, but the beautiful girl hanging onto him made it rather hard to think.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro beach; talking to Tarkis])

"Just a few days?" she asks; head against his shoulder. "Karz, how long will you be gone after your stay here?" the Matoran suddenly asks. What if their romance was only going to last a few days before work called them away from each other. The Ga-Matoran felt like crying upon thinking of that revelation.-Mef Man

IC: Krayn"One day, I'll show you how to carry concealed weapons." The De-Toa shrugged. "We should probably stay nearby, in case Tillian needs us, but other than that, what would you like to do?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ReaverSeeing Cipher tense up, she prepared herself. She went into her signature combat stance; legs apart, side-on to the opponent, arms limp by her side, like a ragdoll. 'Don't worry, it's very controllable. How do you think you're still alive after our little dance number?' She said, winking at Cipher.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC - Reik - HospitalThe Toa, still smashingly well-dressed from the wedding, sat back in his chair. He smiled pleasantly, though not overly large as to seem ostentatious. He sat back and listened to them talk, before interjecting."I don't know about you guys, but I heard there was an outbreak in swine infections. That would have a serious affect on bacon." he shrugged.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dehkaz"Ma'am, I seem to get that feeling a lot," the Toa of Magnetism said, shrugging. Off hand, he thought it was quite nice in Ga-Koro at the moment.Although, that was probably because he hadn't gotten sand in his armor yet.IC: Embok"Perhaps, someday."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz"Very much so," Dehkaz agreed, "Besides, I haven't gotten the chance to try out those fancy cannons. To bad we only have one ship, a fleet might be nice.""Just think: Dehkaz, Supreme Commander of the Po-Koro Fleet," he added, grinning. In reality, the Toa of Magnetism was content with where he was at, having no real drive for a higher rank.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Cikren:"I came here to relax, spend time alone, away from villages blowing up, maniacs trying to kill everyone, and people trying to talk to me," Cikren complained, "So, what do you want?"

IC(Jade [Ga-Koro, beach-talking to Cikren])

"Nothing, unless you know how to use a sword," she suggests; not knowing if this being was willing to fight.-Mef Man