Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Kai"Alright, if you're going to argue that, I'll just move on." The Vortixx said, having had this argument many times before, and not wishing to have it yet again. "How about blueprints? Would those count as knowledge in your books?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Kun:"Yes," Kun said. "Knowledge of an enemy's weapon allows you to more effectively counter it, enabling you to keep yourself alive long enough to launch the killing blow." Kun fingered the hilt of his Katana suggestively, wolfishly smiling at Kai. "Something you probably know well."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:KaiThe Vortixx grinned back. "Name the weapon, and I have the blueprints." He hesitated. "But for now, you only get to see one." His grin became more mischievous than businesslike. "Can't be fulfilling my entire part of the bargain without some assurance that you'll fulfill yours, now can I?"

IC:Kai"That's a rare one." Kai said, digging through his satchel for the right blueprint. After a short time period, the Vortixx managed to find the correct blueprint, and displayed it to the two Toa. "Ahh, here it is, the Energy Siphon Blade. Who on earth managed to find one of those?"

IC-Kun:"I had to destroy it before I could kill him," Kun said, shrugging. "I buried the pieces with the Skakdi. You could probably find them somewhere, though. The grave was on one of the smaller islands in Kumu. Nobody really goes to that one, and it's only got room enough for one medium-sized hut anyways. Nice place to kill people."

profiles i guess

OOC:Was this actually a PC fight? :PIC:Kai"If you look right there, in order to make the blade work, you have to fuse that item with the hilt and blade. It's almost impossible that it came out unscathed. And that part is the one piece you can't find anywhere else on this island."

OOC: No, just added backstory."From the way both items seperated, I can assure you that the piece you're pointing out came out unscathed. I think the heat I was putting out caused the blade to seperate from it when it came off."

profiles i guess

OOC:Then that means we can't go scavenge it, which then in turn means that we should give our characters no reason to go scavenge it.IC:KaiKai sighed. "It is fused in such a way that if it was exposed to such great heat, the part would break, causing the hilt and blade to separate."

IC:Kai"That is true, but why go to all the trouble of traveling to Xa-Koro, when my current target is armed to the teeth?" Kai asked. He paused, his hand drawing near to where one would usually put a second sword, before snapping back up and slapping the Vortixx in the face. "I'm sorry, I'll be right back." He muttered, quickly walking into a nearby bar.A few seconds passed, reaching all the way to the thirty, before Kai returned, knife in hand. A keen eye would spot a slight spot of blood on the knife, indicating that Kai had killed the original owner of the cooking utensil.

I.C. Kotahk, Kranuka, Tamaka, TakanaKotahk nodded and climbed on the bird."This'll be fun." He hopped aboard. "I guess you guys can borrow a gukko from somebody."Tamaka looked at Fehron, Botan, Dymiun, Takana, and Geon. "Looks like we'll need to borrow 2 gukkos to make this party fit. I ain't exactly the richest matoran you'll ever meet, so I won't be able to help with rental fees."Takana "I'm no richer than you. By the time we're done catching this vortix, it'll be worth it. Kotahk's offering money to catch him. "The gukko took off, and Kranuka waved.

elementalussal.png

IC (Voi, Le-Wahi):Voi thought hard what to say. He knew the story of the spear better than anyone alive, he was sure. Heck, he had held it in his arms just the day before! But there was no way he was going to tell Terro that, or what had happened to the spear."I doubt there are any records on the spear", Voi said. "We sure could use a Kanohi Elda now. If you wish, though, we may try and seek some information in a... secret cave here in this region."

IC (Voi, Le-Wahi):"Okay", Voi said. "Follow well."*It did not take long for the three to reach the hill that rose higher than trees. From the top of that hill, a cave inside the rock could be entered. The three stepped down into the cavern. It still had its walls full of carvings and writing no one in the cavern could comprehend... except for Voi."I'll try and see if there's any useful information for us", Voi said and began to read.

I.C. Kotahk, Kranuka, Tamaka, TakanaKotahk nodded and climbed on the bird."This'll be fun." He hopped aboard. "I guess you guys can borrow a gukko from somebody."Tamaka looked at Fehron, Botan, Dymiun, Takana, and Geon. "Looks like we'll need to borrow 2 gukkos to make this party fit. I ain't exactly the richest matoran you'll ever meet, so I won't be able to help with rental fees."Takana "I'm no richer than you. By the time we're done catching this vortix, it'll be worth it. Kotahk's offering money to catch him. "The gukko took off, and Kranuka waved.

IC Fehron & co."Okay, they ditched us," said Fehron. "I can fly, and Geon has a Kakama. Botan can fly by copying the Gukko Bird's powers with his mask, but once we leave the Gukko's native habitat, his mask will stop working. Also, we have to worry about Takana. How about me and Geon go for now, and Botan, Dymiun, and Takana get a Gukko.""I have an idea," said Dymiun. "I can see Mount Ihu from up here. That means I can teleport there. Then, I'll make my way down the mountain and meet up with you guys," he explained."Wait!" Fehron yelled. "You're being too reckless!" But it was already too late, Dymiun was fading away."Oh, well," said Botan. "Wanna go get a Gukko?" he asked. Fehron and Geon sighed, and Fehron flew away, while Geon ran into the elevator, got to the forest floor, and ran off.OOC: Dymiun to Ko-Wahi

aouROFb.png

I.C. Tamaka and Takana"All right. There's a gukko depot over there.""Hello, sir, do you mind if we borrow one of your gukkos?""What for?""We're mercenaries trying to catch a Vortixx. All we need the gukko for is to get to Ko-wahi. The gukko can fly back when he's done." "Well, all right. But you have to feed-care for him and such. If you pay me ten widgets, I'll let you guys borrow him."Takana and Tamaka had 7 widgets."Botan, we're three short. Maybe you could produce some herb worth about 3 widgets?"

elementalussal.png

I.C. Tamaka and Takana"All right. There's a gukko depot over there.""Hello, sir, do you mind if we borrow one of your gukkos?""What for?""We're mercenaries trying to catch a Vortixx. All we need the gukko for is to get to Ko-wahi. The gukko can fly back when he's done." "Well, all right. But you have to feed-care for him and such. If you pay me ten widgets, I'll let you guys borrow him."Takana and Tamaka had 7 widgets."Botan, we're three short. Maybe you could produce some herb worth about 3 widgets?"

IC Botan"Sure. Geon could have made us a precious gem, but that kohlii-head ran off... Anyways, here's the herb. It should be worth enough." Botan quickly produced a simple herb.The three recieved the Gukko, and Botan hopped on. "All aboard!"

aouROFb.png

IC: "Sure." Amerikos pried back the fingers of the hand. "Now if you'll excuse me, I see a toa of shadow at the top of the hive that I'd like to have a talk with."Amerikos ran towards the hive, and yelled up to the toa of shadow, "Who are you that challenges the will of Mata Nui? Die, mongrel!" he threw several pitons at the toa of shadow, and dodged several blast from him as he continued his race towards the hive. He activated his mask, hoping to make it harder for the toa of shadow to find him. He unsheathed his sword, and waited for retaliation.OOC: Nuju, I have engaged you. Please don't kill me :P-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:Aside from the swarm of Rama at their backs and over their heads, the attacking army faced basically no resistance as it, finally, advanced again to the entrance-to-be of the hive. The ground squad surged forward with triumphant cries and, as they fended off the Rama, watched as the dead body of Trakuda was put to its final use, strapped with explosives of all kinds; the former bomber had one last blast to contribute to the fray. Reordin tossed his former friend into the tunnel, and zoomed off as quickly as he could. The army seemed to silence in that moment, waiting for the outcome of the bombing.BANG.The noise of the second blast resounded against the iron walls of the tunnel. It was of a smaller scale than the initial explosion that had formed most of the tunnel, but it did what the first blast had not. The thin layer of wood and mud and stone at the end of the passage, the margin which had been out of reach of the first explosion, was heartily blasted inwards this time. Debris pounded out in sharp splinters with an immense groan. Cheering, yelling war cries, the ground force rushed in to the completed tunnel. They were met by a surprise. Thicker than water, from the hive's side of the tunnel, an immense swarm of young Rama buzzed forward. The bugs had, by the will of Makuta, increased their normal breeding output before the battle, yielding a huge number of new Rama. Everything from slimy larvae with sharp teeth and slick bodies as large as a Matoran to almost fully-grown adults blocked the passage, and surged forward against the offensive forces. The army recoiled in horror and disgust; in the dark, the metamorphosing Rama were like a black dream, clicking and squelching and buzzing, a mass of glittering eyes and carapaces and thick slime. The oncoming Rama almost formed a solid wall, one which pounced eagerly on the attacking army. One of the forerunners was ripped in two at the hips by a the teeth of a few larvae.Meanwhile, at the attackers' backs, the remaining adult Rama in the air continued to harass and push the army inwards towards the hive. The ground forces were trapped: the deadly, buzzing cloud of bugs were at their backs, and the terrifying uncertainty of their young were before their faces.OOC: Objective #2 was achieved rather easily - of course, it was only a few feet of wall that needed to be gotten rid of - and for now, there is no other major objective other than to survive. The larvae and young Rama in the hive tunnel are, for all intents and purposes, endless, and are far better equipped in darkness than all of you. And now: on to the main event, the part we're all most excited about...IC:Heuani had summoned all of the larvae in the hive to block the doorway. He still needed more time, and the organic flood of young bugs was a perfect way to fill it. He had recently checked Nokama - she was in one of the caves under the hive, at the moment - and her pulse was still a slow ebb of unconsciousness as Matau's had been, but her Parakuka was stiller than his had been, a sign that the six Turaga would awake soon. Now, he stood again on top of the Hive, watching the ground armies swarm into their completed tunnel. A being down below, though, caught his eye. It was a Toa of Iron, who was running towards the hive with much bravado. The Toa shouted up a challenge, something calling Heuani a mongrel, and sent a few iron bars sailing through the air towards the Toa of Shadow. Heuani's handsome face broke into an eager smile - one that reached his eyes - as he watched the projectiles rapidly close the distance towards him; they were an invitation for him to, at last, engage himself personally in the conflict. Heuani easily ducked below the iron shots, and watched as his opponent vanished almost entirely from view.But not entirely. Heuani's smile grew as he realized that his enemy was wearing a Volitak - a mask that made its user almost invisible, and totally silent - but one which could not erase their shadows. His enemy could move about, unable to be heard and hard to see, but Heuani would be able to find him as easily as a tree in the middle of a grassland.Heuani leaned into a nearby dark spot and faded into it. He reformed at the base of the hive under a strand of the basket-like structure, which cast sharp and black shadows in the afternoon sun. It was an ideal time of day for Heuani - at midday, the sun illuminated everything, leaving him very little comfort and very little shadow to manipulate. But as noon steeped into afternoon, so too did the shadows lengthen, and define themselves. He easily picked out the shadow of his enemy, and the shadow told him that his enemy had drawn a sword; even better. As quietly as if he himself possessed a Volitak, Heuani drew out his ripple-bladed flamberge. He shadow-jumped closer, behind his enemy, whose head motions implied that he was still looking for Heuani's silhouette on top of the hive. Heuani pressed himself into the wall of the hive, and emerged again out of Amerikos' own shadow as though he was stepping out of a pool of water. If Amerikos had been able to make a noise, Heuani was sure he would have gasped. Before the Toa of Iron could score a blow with his sword, Heuani had blocked it on his own with a clang. His eyes, though, had been lazily trained on his and Amerikos' shadows on the ground, rather than on Amerikos himself, in blocking the blow."Interesting, isn't it," Heuani said jovially as he turned to face the invisible Amerikos, who was only a few feet away. Heuani slithered his sword upward casually, snaring the Toa of Iron's barely visible blade on his sword's hilt. "I'm able to know where you are and where you will be as easily as if I could see and hear you more personally. I'll admit, I'd be delighted by the challenge of fighting you only by looking at shadows on the ground, but I'd rather see your face: after all, such idiotic 'courage' as yours always comes with the most touching visage."Heuani released his opponent's sword, and smiled charismatically as he continued to speak. "That Volitak of yours is pointless; it's only a drain on your energy, considering I need neither see nor hear you to kill you. I would recommend you reappear to save yourself a minor inconvenience and to grant me the luxury of your conversation before I butcher you."OOC: From here on out, grey text = general battle and greenish text = Heuani. Subtle difference, but one I figured I'd make right now.

test2.png

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)The handsome face of the momentarily triumphant Reordin Saporta darkened as he watched the swarms crush the ground forces in the jaws of the two opposing forces: they were boxed in with the Ussalry advancing from the left and Rama coming from the forward and rear, leaving only the thick forests of the right to retreat into, where the thickness of the foliage would keep them immobile, like lambs waiting for slaughter. Immediately, Reordin began to calculate different options, resulting in the one that made the most sense."Demolitions!" he screamed, kicking his own Rama into gear. "Take out those bloody bugs at the rear! We need to give them somewhere to fall back to!"He drew his Telerahk staff and began to brandish it, chopping open Rama and spilling guts and blood into his face, where it blended with the still-wet blood of Trakuda across his face and armor to form a sick reddish-green vomit colored mix. OOC: Demolitions is currently attacking the Rama at the rear to try and prevent the ground troops from being entirely encircled.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki spun the staff he had pulled out, moving quickly over by Sulov. "Hullo," he said, pointing the staff at the horde of bugs. A few seconds later, with a bit of sub-sonic manipulation, quite a few of the larval Nui-Rama popped.IC-Dendron:Dendron, instead of following his earlier tactics, brandished the telerahk staff he had picked up and his own Iron wood staff at the same time, crushing and slicing Nui-Rama apart from behind the group.IC-Kal:Kal, meanwhile, watched the battle between Heuani and Amerikos with interest, prepared to jump in if he had to.

profiles i guess