Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SkrihenSkrihen nodded, as she tore the head off one of the Rahkshi and picked up it's staff.She watched a Rama for a moment, the jumped onto its back, pushing the staff under it's chin. She began to steer it as best she could, following Reordin.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)Reordin picked up Trakuda's body and slung it over his shoulder before jamming the Rahkshi's staff through the mandibles of the Rama. Kicking it, he flew up into the air and began to make a beeline for the hive, Skrihen on his right and Ril on his left. He cut down about three dozen insects (their numbers were thinning) via either sword blow or just outmaneuvering them; in about three minutes, he had ended up above the tunnel that the Rahkshi had been guarding.This isn't right."I think it's the best way we've got," he muttered to himself.The least you could do is give him a proper burial."Maybe," he conceded, moving Trakuda's body in front of him and removing his partner's Kanohi, placing it in his bag. He began to place the rest of Trakuda's store of explosives, plus one or two of his own, all over the Ko-Matoran's body and rolling it down to the ground in front of the tunnel. "But he wanted to be the one to blow the hive. Might as well give him his chance."Two different swarms of Rama noticed the lieutenant at the same time, and Reordin immediately kicked his steed into action, flying up higher and higher and higher into the air...SHREEEEEEEKHe pulled the staff out of the Rama's head at the exact crucial moment, sending it plummeting to the earth; as he watched, the swarms collided in midair and began to devour the ones killed in the explosion before moving on to each other. Reordin jabbed his new toy into the wing of another insect and hopped onboard, flying alongside Ril once again."Blow 'er up!"OOC: The tunnel in the Rama hive is about to be enlarged by Trakuda's body, which has had about two dozen explosives strapped to it. -Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Algnia): Algnia wasn't stupid. He figured the inside of the Hive was a trap. He stayed a good distance from it and fought the Rama instead. His ice blasts would ground them and with his long knife, he would finish the job up close.

WIP

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki averted his eyes from Trakuda's body, before slowly raising the volume of sound in the area to more normal levels. The others might be a little surprised by that, but hopefully it wouldn't surprise them too much.He sheathed his brother's sword-he didn't really like using it, he still didn't feel it was his-and picked up the staff of one of the Rahkshi next to him. It was useless, really, except as a bladed implement. But hey, that's all he really needed. He looked over, noticing both Kal and Dendron doing the same as him, picking up the discarded staves from the Rahkshi's bodies...Dendron even salvaged some armour, as well, before moving back out of the main fray.Mussiki then turned, pointing the Rahkshi staff at the wall of the hive. Anybody close enough would feel the ground start to rumble, slightly, as the Toa of Sonics started up a subsonic hum, trying to find the wall's resonant frequency. Once he found that, it would be sufficiently weakened that the multitude of explosives would open it rather easily.In fact, if he found the resonant frequency, it may just crumble by itself, after a bit of time. Still, the explosives would be quicker.IC-Kal:Kal quickly ran over to Madrihk, his new staff in hand. Ignoring anything Madrihk might have said, he began to staunch the bleeding of the Toa of Ice's fingers, before quickly, but deftly bandaging the wound."There's no more Rahkshi left," the Toa of Stone growled, "But we still have the wall to get through and who-knows-how-many Nui Rama." Kal then took a closer look at the wound he was dressing, frowning."I wonder...if you found a Vortixx, or even a rather skilled Toa of Iron, you might be able to get a new set of fingers," he muttered.IC-Lashev:Lashev looked up to Sisk, then to Leah, an incredulous expression on his face."What in the name of Mata Nui is she doing here?" He yelled.OOC: Yep, three of my characters now have Rahkshi staves. :P That means there's one left, I believe.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I.C. Kranuka, Kotahk, Takana, Tamaka"I, er, I uh... Wait what?" Suddenly, Kranuka's memory seemed to reset. "Ardoku?"Takana's jaw dropped. "How did you do that?"Kotahk wondered. Perhaps he had used his elemental energies."I'm going with what 'glowey-sword' said."__________________________________________________________________________I.C. Vompran (leader of the ground squad)Trakuda shall not fall in vain."Good job, troops. The Rahkshi are down and out. If Madrihk can't keep fighting, we're going to need a new strike force leader."Vompran was particularly drained from using up so much elemental energy from felling the rahkshi, but it is always easy for a Ve-toa to recover in the jungle. He absorbed some energy from the nearby flora."Ground Squad! We need to cover the demolitions, and strike team, while they try to break in!"With his newly regained elemental power, he began to blast down any rama that tried to interfere with whoever was trying to break into the hive.

elementalussal.png

IC: "You're welcome, and none," said Amerikos, picking up his shield from where it lay. "Let me take a look at those fingers." he kneeled over Madrihk, inspecting the daggers. "Nasty, but definitely survivable." He began to form a gauntlet, turning and inspecting the toa's hand for reference. The metal hand was primitive, fixed, and heavy, but it would hold a sword. the fingertips were fixed, filled with metal, and curved into a half-open hand. He began to attach it to Madrihk's hand. "Easy goes." he stuffed some bandages into the gap, to make the metal less painful, and fixed it on. Metal bands appeared around Madrihk's arm, fixing the gaunlet into place. "Now it won't be much, but it'll hold for now."-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Back me up, guys. I'm sticking my neck out here, but I really don't want Dekuna to end up like poor old Trakuda. If a few people jump in a throw attacks at the wall, he won't be alone and Nuju will have no reason to kill my character. Please?

OOC: To tell the truth, I think charging in there with a small group is going to get us all killed, but why not?IC: (Uar)As the three Rahkshi guarding the tunnel entrance fell one by one, Uar saw Dekuna being battered from all sides on Aki-Nui. Zipping to his side, slashing up a few Nui-Rama in the process. "Need a hand?" he asked the Toa of Sonics as he flung a disk of ice at the insects.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Kethrye -Kethrye watched, eyes wide, as Trakuda's dead body thudded to the ground.That karzspawned cool dude, he thought, frowning as he firing another blast of ice at the Rahkshi. Kethrye's face lightened a bit as the combined force of his team's elemental powers felled the last of the Rahkshi, leaving the hole in the hive unprotected. Kethrye raised another group of Rama, mentally counting how many of them he had reanimated. Thirty. . . Thirty four; Should be enough.Kethrye directing the zombie-Rama to fly overhead and defend the group against the remaining members of the Rama swarm. He waived his axe forward towards the gaping hole in the hive's wall, issuing a single, simple command to the rest of his squadron. "Ground Squad, advance."OOC: The ground squad is moving toward the hole in the hive.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Madrihk"Thanks a lot, but I won't be relying on my sword, still," Madrihk commented, sliding his jagged blade into its scabbard instead. No point in throwing it away. He would have someone make a better prosthetic later. He knew Zand had a mechanical leg, and Ackune had a mechanical arm. Either of them would possibly know where or how to make a few fingers. The pain, however, kept his arm from functioning and his head from thinking clearly. He had to use his left hand to make his new, unmoving fingers let go of the hilt."If the Rahkshi are gone, we need to breach the hive right away. I won't lead the charge as I had planned to, but I'll stay and fend off Rama. Gotta watch out for that Toa of Shadow as well."Madrihk extended the weapon Ackune had made for him, and looked at his right hand."Before you go, Amerikos... could you bend these fingers forwards again? I can't really use a sword with the ache I have now, but I should be able to use my element as long as the palm is cleared."He also looked around for the rest of the ILS. Most appeared scattered across the area, not at all the united force they had been not long ago. Innumerable insect corpses littered the battlefield, and Madrihk could see that Kethrye was already busy controlling some of them. He cursed when pain shot through his arm again, but his eyes gleamed with defiance. He would not be stopped so easily."Rally the team," he said. "We have thinned out the Rama, but there's bound to be more of them inside, and possibly more Rahkshi, given the opposition we have faced so far. Individual work won't do here."

IC(Algnia): Algnia continued his work of picking off the Rama that hovered about from the rest of swarm. He wasn't doing a lot to help the ILS, but he was doing something to help them. What better way to join them then to help them?

WIP

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)Reordin took out a cigarette and lit it, staring at Trakuda's maskless body and the bombs fastened to it for several seconds. He was uneasy - nay, disgusted - about what he had to do, but...wait, no, he wasn't. This was cool. He liked to have thought that Trakuda would do the same to him.Of course, that may or may not have been a compliment to the late Ko-Matoran, but the lieutenant had more important things to philosophize about right now. Taking the match, Reordin swooped down low on his Rama and flicked the match onto the bombs before pushing the Rama away and hopping onto a new one - one that could fly much faster. Jamming the Rahkshi's staff into the Rama's mandible once again, he whooped as behind him, Trakuda's body ignited and disintegrated as the first of the bombs went off, followed quickly by the others.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!OOC: Sorry, folks, no descriptions until Nuju's next post.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"You, air-Toa guy!" he called towards Lema, "Increase the pressure in the tunnel, expand it so our attacks will have more effect!" he ordered, signalling the others to go nuts with their attacks, even as he fired his laser vision in circles to cut out chunks of the tunnel.OOC: Aerial Squad are attacking the Hive Tunnel to blow it open for the ground forces.

IC (Lema): "Good idea!" he yelled back to the Skakdi as he swooped downwards to make another attack. Just as he had been told, he took as much air as he could from outside the tunnel and stuffed it into the small space.

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki then turned, pointing the Rahkshi staff at the wall of the hive. Anybody close enough would feel the ground start to rumble, slightly, as the Toa of Sonics started up a subsonic hum, trying to find the wall's resonant frequency. Once he found that, it would be sufficiently weakened that the multitude of explosives would open it rather easily.In fact, if he found the resonant frequency, it may just crumble by itself, after a bit of time. Still, the explosives would be quicker.

IC: (Uar)As the three Rahkshi guarding the tunnel entrance fell one by one, Uar saw Dekuna being battered from all sides on Aki-Nui. Zipping to his side, slashing up a few Nui-Rama in the process. "Need a hand?" he asked the Toa of Sonics as he flung a disk of ice at the insects.

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna could see more and more attacks flying at the wall, and he even felt another toa of sonics add to what he was already trying to do. After listening for a moment, he brought his frequencies into harmoy with theirs so that if they struck the right note, the effects would be much greater. When Uar pulled along beside him and Payiges, he called back "Go for the wall! We need to bring it down!" Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Alfon / Onyx / VolinAlfon's world seemed to slow to a crawl when his favourite Ko-Matoran had been impaled, watching the life leave his body as if it lasted an eternity. However it was hard to keep such close watch from the sky as he suddenly snapped back to reality, crashing into a Nui-Rama which almost sent him sprawling off his Gukko and probably to his death or a second broken arm.The young Toa of electricity found it hard to focus, a tornado of confusion and emotions swirling inside of him. In a daze of a state where sounds seemed distant and the world moved fluidly, the least he was able to do was steer his mount properly and fire at the hive entrance with the rest of the aerial squad, forcing back tears. It was a good thing Kahlynn was the acting leader at the moment because Alfon found himself in a state of instability, nearly losing it as he saw Trakuda's body, strapped with explosives, fly towards the hive entrance."No!"Onyx was left on his own with the ground forces, abandoned by the Demolitions teams as they took flight on captured Nui-Rama steeds. Under normal circumstances, he would've been rather irritated but he knew all too well that with his heavy armour, a flying Rahi would not be able to support him. That and his kill over a Rahkshi proved to be more than satisfactory, putting him in a much better mood, similar to when he killed Ferrin.The big brother of the triplets located the Strike Team and ran over to join them, immediately finding Volin who turned to greet him right after crushing a few flying insects with telekinetic energy."Onyx! You look like a pile of hammered Muaka dung!""Quite the charmer, as always." Onyx replied dryly but couldn't help but grin as he looked at himself. His brother was right, blood and gore spattered almost every inch of his body. Everyone looked relatively clean compared to him. "It's good to see you too.""Yeah well it looks like all three of us triplets are alive and kicking, which is just fantastic. Looks like your squad, harsh people for leaving you behind like that by the way, along with lil' bro's team is about to blow the entrance to bits. We were just about to rally everyone so we could get this suicide mission rolling and enter the jaws of death, aka the entrance.""Well, it looks like you're more positive about it this time which is good. Anyways, enough chit-chat. We'll talk once this thing's finally done and over with."OOC: Onyx pretty much joins the Strike Team.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Toa Ardoku"Glad to see you're back, my friend." Ardoku turned to face the others. "To answer your questions, when I was in the other realm, I learned many things one does can not learn here, ways to both manipulate and heal the mind and soul..." Ardoku gave Kranuka his hand to help him up. "So... How have you been?""... Well that's jaw-dropping." Ardoku smiled at Entrix's remark.

OOC: Subgroup Leader: The Ussalry have retreated to the protection of the domed shelter in order to recuperate bodies and replenish weapons. Will go into more detail about the collection of Trakuda and Rahkshi's weaponry , as well as the retrieval of Komisk and Brovuv's Ussal, next IC.Not posting for Paka yet. I will explain why in private conversation.IC: The Ussalry had gained so much.Gavarm's grin was wider than it even had been previously, a pair of new swords strapped to his back. A battered Komisk sat behind Uyism; the Ussal of his partner had joined the group behind Gavarm and Tarnok to carry more weapons. The cool Sulov also carried a rahkshi staff and a new knife across his back. Truly, their haul was great.But all this had come at a cost. While no Ussalmatoran had died, their bodies were tiring of constant bladework and their Ussals' of a long and ardous trek followed by charging. The armor that had protected them so long was beginning to crack in places of repeated strikes. Bruises had formed under its layers, a testament to the power of blunt trauma transmitted through metal. Blood and mud alike covered the mass of Ussalry so that each individual looked like a rahi from out of the Fau Swamp.It was this group that at long last approached the metal dome. Covered by the Aerial Squad, the Ussalry trotted on resolutely. It was a testament to their iron discipline that they did not break ranks and charge towards the shelter immediately in search of rest.Before the mass reached its destination, however, it stopped. The matoran in the dirtied muaka-hide with a shovel for a hand cupped his hands to shout:"Ve muzt rezt beforr furrzerr aczhun. Toa uhz Irron and Plant Life, please help to rregenerrate arr arrmorr and veapunz."He turned back. Within moments, the Ussalmatoran entered the shelter and began to rest.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Voi, Le-Wahi):"Sure", Voi said and began to follow Terro. He was disturbed by the strange Toa who was clearly interested in the spear as well. Yet Voi didn't remember ever meeting him before. Had Lohkare shared his secret with someone besides Voi and Voima? Or had Voima ranted?"I'll tell you more when we're alone", Voi whispered to Terro.

IC: (Uar)"'Kay then..." Uar replied just as he turned toward the hive wall and started raining down a barrage of icicles as fast as he could. By the time he had expended all his elemental energy, the particular spot of the wall he was focusing on was quite battered and weakened.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:Sisk turned his head to Lashev and Verdi: "They must have called quick-reinforcements from the village; remember Leah is no mere-tamer, every bird in the force is under her protection-care, which also means their crews!"He looked around again. They had briefly gained air-superiority over the small area where the ILS and Usslary were fighting, but Sisk knew that was at best a delay, he could already hear the angry buzzing picking up again nearby. The formation with Kara in the lead former into a wegde again. Out of the dozen birds that made up their flight, 2 had been lost; and one was missing a rear-gunner. Personally he'd wished for them all to come home. But strategically they were doing alright for now. Sisk was determined to keep it that way.-------------------Leah had just reached for her first-aid bag, when two of Mahdrik's companions surrounded them and quickly, though maybe not very surgically, took care of their injured friend. Leah looked at the injured Toa's hand again. The tall ones, as she sometime called the Toa, were tough. Right now he could probably fight. But "could" fight did not gurantee survival. She looked at Mahdrik. "We'll stay with you." And in good old Le-Matora fashion she added: "You definitely could use a helping hand."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Cy flew over to Madrihk with concern. "Are you okay, Madrihk?"

She looked at Mahdrik. "We'll stay with you." And in good old Le-Matora fashion she added: "You definitely could use a helping hand."

IC: Madrihk"I can get out of here with my Kakama if need be, but I'm the supposed leader of this attack. You stick close to me, and I stick close to the rest of the army. People are already trying to get inside, I see, so let's hang back a bit and keep our eyes on that guy." He pointed with his left hand towards a barely visible silhouette far up on the outer shell of the hive. Still unknown to them, this was the Toa of Shadow that had directed Makuta's forces so far, Heuani. "Whoever it is evidently controls a lot of power, and we can not afford to turn our backs on him when the team enters the hive." Edited by Katuko

IC:"I could suggest taking him out now with a combined attack. Vaccums could be quite effective if paired with some other variety of attack that requires no air to travel. The danger is drawing more direct attention from Makuta if we defeat him, since he appears to be in charge." Cy answered.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

I.C. Kranuka, Kotahk"Busy. Very busy. We've been fighting a lot of rahi lately. I'm kinda surprised that I'm still alive." He paused for a moment. "But not as surprised as I am to see you. We have a lot to catch up on.""That will have to wait. Zenex the Vortixx has stolen an energy crystal in Ko-koro last night, and he has probably fled the village by now. The reason we're here is to gather recruits to catch him. Ardoku seems to think you'd be interested, Kranuka.""Sounds fun. I'll join." Kranuka turned to Fehron and co. "How about it you guys? Wanna catch a vortixx?" ___________________________________________________________________________________________________I.C. Vompran @ Madrihk"Maybe Kethrye or myself could change to strike team leader, and attack the inside of the hive, while the ground squad stayed behind to cover them. Or both ground squad and the strike team could go into the hive. We need to make a decision."

elementalussal.png