Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

I.C. Vompran fired as many thorns and Telekinetic bolts as possible at the Rahkshi. He would continually bombard them until they either fell, or killed him.___________________________________________________OOC: Unrelated to Rama swarm raid.The Po-toa blocked the knives with his shield, and fired a massive fist of stone at Dymiun.Kranuka jabbed one of the Jaga in the back while it was fighting a hologram. However, his dagger got stuck, and the Jaga turned around with furious eyes, and knocked him outside the inn with one of it's punches. The Jaga then bled to death.

IC: With one Jaga down, Geon quickly ran past Botan's Daikau and swiftly cut down the Jaga. Meanwhile, Fehron was trading blows with the mystery Toa. Thanks to Dymiun's magnetism, Fehron was able to avoid being lifted by the mask. However, the Toa's ice powers could not be so easily avoided. In a flash, the Ice Toa froze Fehron.

aouROFb.png

IC:Lantz and Skaarn watched as the invaders attacked the hive and Heuani entered the fray.You see? The Toa of Shadows himself has entered the battle. There is no way the attackers will win.Well, we'll just have to wait and see. But I greatly doubt that.High above the battle, suspended by Nui-Rama, Lantz realized that the wound in back was no longer causing as much pain as before. He swore under his breath. Held in place, unable to move and the insects' claws applying pressure to the wound area, Lantz was failing to bleed out. In fact, short of medical care, this was probably the best the Island had to offer. He hoped the attackers would hurry up and win. If he couldn't be rid of of Skaarn, he wanted to be vanquished.In the meantime, Skaarn watched the battle as well, through Lantz' eyes. He saw Turaga Matau in the hive, with some sort of slug on his back. His mind began to race. It seemed that Makuta's general had failed to kill the Turaga- and perhaps even worse, gotten them infected with some sort of parasite. They would make horrible hostages like that. If Skaarn could manage to end a Turaga's life, even Matau... Makuta would rid of the foolish Lantz and grant him powers greater than Heuani. But Skaarn would have to tread carefully. He would have to support the Shadow Toa until it was clear he was going to lose. So he continued to spin his Rhotuka, although now less sure about who his target would be...

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC - Kyju - BattleThe Akrainid stayed silent, utilizing the time given to study his opponent and calculate deductions. In the longrun, this gave him an advantage.No accent. Foreign? Possibly. Shapeshifter? Minute glow proves otherwise. Illusionist? Affirmative. Conclusion?...A glint flashed in his hand, and before Paka knew what was to hit him a knife was flying towards his face.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: NingNing picked up the sword, grabbed it by the hilt, and then spun around, and held the sword to Natan's Neck. She formed a sphere of "Nice try. This isn't the metal the sword is made out of. I had my cousin magnetize the metal at a specific strength so that it couldn't be switched out, which is not a normal property of this metal, and" she took a small piece of metal, the equivalent of a paper clip, and help it to the sword. It fell to the ground. "I will give you 24 hours to make a sword out of the exact metal, or I will have my cousin permanenlty magnetize you to the roof!" She threw the sword twoards a furnace, and turned around and left.

OOC: To quote Ning: "nice try" but there is still a problem.IC (Matan and Natan): Before Ning could get through the door of the workshop, she would find all the meatl parts within her body refused to move. The Skakdi of iron turned her back to face him, anger building in the crafter's eyes. "You brakas" he spat. "That sword is made of exactly the same material you gave us. You cousin has made a mistake, to magnetise those rocks. Any competent metalworker knows that intense heat will dissipate magnetic fields. When we melted your rocks to extract the metal, guess what happened? It lost the magnetism. Do not spurn our work based on such falsehoods and ignorance."

ppg2.png

IC: NingNing picked up the sword, grabbed it by the hilt, and then spun around, and held the sword to Natan's Neck. She formed a sphere of "Nice try. This isn't the metal the sword is made out of. I had my cousin magnetize the metal at a specific strength so that it couldn't be switched out, which is not a normal property of this metal, and" she took a small piece of metal, the equivalent of a paper clip, and help it to the sword. It fell to the ground. "I will give you 24 hours to make a sword out of the exact metal, or I will have my cousin permanenlty magnetize you to the roof!" She threw the sword twoards a furnace, and turned around and left.

OOC: To quote Ning: "nice try" but there is still a problem.IC (Matan and Natan): Before Ning could get through the door of the workshop, she would find all the meatl parts within her body refused to move. The Skakdi of iron turned her back to face him, anger building in the crafter's eyes. "You brakas" he spat. "That sword is made of exactly the same material you gave us. You cousin has made a mistake, to magnetise those rocks. Any competent metalworker knows that intense heat will dissipate magnetic fields. When we melted your rocks to extract the metal, guess what happened? It lost the magnetism. Do not spurn our work based on such falsehoods and ignorance."
IC: NingShe let off a static shock, momentarily stunning matan and natan, and she gained control of her body once more. She then suddenly came to a realization. "Aha! The metal is still highly conductive when unpurified, and I can sense it." She let off a static shock agian, and started walking twoards the back of the shop. Edited by NStephenH

OOC: Po is stone :PI.C. NPC Po-toaThe toa had successfully encased Fehron in stone. "Now for you!" He brandished his axe and swung it at Geon. He telekinetically sped up the attack.I.C. Kranuka groaned"Ugg... Where am I? And why am I bleeding?"

OOC: I know, didn't read it too carefully.IC: Fehron struggled. He couldn't move, and was running out of oxygen. Unless... Fehron held his breath and used his powers. Spikes sprouted from his armor, cracking through the stone. He moved them around, and succeded in shattering the rock. Returning his armor to normal, he jumped right back into the fight. Geon managed to parry the blow. Then, he created a crystal lens, focusing the sunlight into a powerful laser. The Toa howled as a spot on his shoulder began to smoke. Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: Fair enough. :) I suppose she could get the rocks back.IC (Matan and Natan): "So what?" asked Matan. "So you can sense this metal... fine. But the sword in your hand is made of exactly the same metal you showed us. You have what you asked for. What is the problem?" He didn't really like where this was going - could she really know they still had the rocks?

ppg2.png

OOC: Fair enough. :) I suppose she could get the rocks back.IC (Matan and Natan): "So what?" asked Matan. "So you can sense this metal... fine. But the sword in your hand is made of exactly the same metal you showed us. You have what you asked for. What is the problem?" He didn't really like where this was going - could she really know they still had the rocks?

IC: Ning "It took me 6 years to gather all of those samples, and then you just summon it out of thin air?!?!?! You just expect me to let that pass?"

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"So, Angelus," Dorian said calmly, aware that Angel could hear him from inside his head. "You might be wondering why I brought you here. See, I call it courtesy. I wanted to let you see your home one last time before you died. Isn't that sweet of me?"Yeah. You're a real bloody charmer."No need for the insults. I just wanted you to feel a bit more se--"Dorian's words cut off suddenly and unexpectedly as a coconut bounced onto Angel's head. Dorian was knocked out for a second: it was enough for Angelus to regain control of his own body and run towards his hut, working as hard as he could to suppress the Toa of Iron's imprint from taking over his body again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Cy concealed himself behind a pile of dead Nui-Rama. He then focused his powers as he attempted to assult one of the Rahkshi. Focusing on the already scorched guardian, he created a sudden increase in air pressure around the Rahkshi's head and spine, threatening to crush the Kratta within seconds.OOC:Cy is targeting the scorched guardian Rahkshi with increased air pressure around the head and spine in attempt to crush the Kratta. This attack is both sudden and being air, invisible.Therefore, chances are the Rahkshi will not expect it.

IC: The Le-Matoran medics greeted Paka with a degree of reverence, remembering the matoran's triumphant entrance to their village. It kowtowed and handed over the limp toa."A fellow wasp-fighter experiencing pained-problem breathing," Explained Paka. "I can't quick-see why, and I hope-know you can heal-help."The doctors kowtowed in return. Taking the body, they then began to inspect the Ve-Toa. The matorans' eyes scanned his torso and neck in preliminary gathering of data.Meanwhile, the matoran turned and sprinted back towards the battle. Paka had come to fight; it wasn't at a major battle only to help the dead and dying.The being drew its Acurahk staff, gazing out across the plain as it did so. Only seconds were left before it reached the first corpses...

OOC: Sorry for the lateness, I was on a school trip.IC: Terro and some NPCsTerro squirmed around as the medics surveyed the damage. He didn't want to be here. He wanted, no, he needed to be out on the battlefield, slaughtering the Rama that endangered his home. "Hold still," one of the Le-Matoran urged, "I'm going to quick-pull this stinger out of you."Terro could only moan in protest as the Matoran took hold of the jagged spine while another fed him some sort of concoction. "On three," the medic said, tightening his grip, "one...two...three!" Terro convulsed and shouted in pain as the stinger was yanked from his ribcage. Almost immediately, the medic that had given him the herbal mixture was there with a bandage which was soon gently wrapped around Terro's torso. The medics tried to give him another awful potion when he sat up, pain shooting through his body. He grit his teeth, trying to ignore it, and slid off of the slab of rock. The medics protested, insisting that he needed more help and that he shouldn't be moving around. He ignored them, too, as he stood up and began to walk in the general direction of the sound of Rama wings. He didn't make it far, however, before the pain was too much to overcome and he fell to his knees. Reluctantly, he let the medics take him back.

67tlbk.png

OOC: @Zyke: Ah. Was guessing you were out for some offline reason or another-it's fine.IC: Paka tried to bring up its Acurahk staff to parry the dagger. But there simply wasn't enough time.The knife hit its rahkshi's forehead--To exit the back of its skull at the same speed that it had came in and thud into a corpse. No damage looked to be caused by the attack.A light clack, akin to armor on armor, was heard from both the area it appeared to be in and a mound of corpses to the right of the Akrainid. Then there was a whistling akin to a spear whooshing through the air at the right back of the being as the 'matoran' leaped at his front with spear up to attack the trachea.Illusions, a skilled watcher without power and seeing the 'glamor's flicker might conclude. The knife had merely missed its retreating target. The being had sprang from its perch to avoid and outflank the thrower in one move, jabbing with its polearm. Or at least...That was what Paka had made the movements to look like.It had caught the glinting and quickly deduced its cause. The De-Toa's skilled senses had confirmed this to be an Akrainid, meaning that such a glimmer of light could only be caused by metal as opposed to power...And judging by its shape, that metal was in the form of a throwing knife. Paka had tracked the quick aiming of the blade and brought its blade up in a parry made soundless by Sonics.All sound was produced by that very element as well. It had not leaped, nor was it stabbing at its foe from the right. The true knife was concealed by a depiction of two falling and thoroughly scorched rama-claws, replaced by an illusionary counterpart that appeared to pass through a head also lacking in substance. The weapon's landing was falsified.The countering strike wasn't a jab at the flank of the Akrainid. And it wasn't a response delayed by an attempt to block a knife, an attempted spearing of the throat.The true attack was a jab up and under of the Acurahk staff. Its silenced blade drove through the air at the lower part of the giant's liver. Faster than the illusionary attacks, it also moved with a speed that pushed the limits of a toa's body.Yet more than the concealment of this sequence via covering of the true Paka and its weapon with the illusion of it being a light breeze; yet more than the perfect timing of this masterstroke to ensure that the other two attacks were realistically delayed and drew attention; the elaborate maze of smoke and mirrors almost certainly ensured the attack would land.A skilled opponent could see that it was employing illusion quickly. Even more skilled could possibly determine that it had used Sonics with this trickery. But either revelation only slowed down the reaction time of its foe-and with two opposite 'attacks' it had no way of knowing weren't attacks at all, the unarmed Ice Akrainid would be in trouble. A last-second leap would only result in the jab hitting a different part of the abdomen thanks to the recipient's monstrous size, and even a few centimeters could cause potentially mortal damage if shapeshifting was applied to elongate Paka's reach. A block would only result in the spear penetrating the arm or hand enough that even an Akrainid would not close it up in a few minutes. Nothing else could be quick enough to avoid damage to the liver from the spear.Such had Paka laid its plans. And such had it applied them.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: TerroTerro had been drifting in and out of consciousness for the past hour or so. Or at least, that's how long he though he had been trying to sleep. The strange liquids that he was being fed made time blur. Finally, he sat straight up, scaring the karz out of a Matoran that had been at his side. I'm done here, the Ve-Toa thought, standing up. It still hurt, but the pain was bearable. "Wait!" the medic blurted. But it was too late to stop Terro. He grabbed his bow and quiver off of a table. "Where in the name of Karz do you think you're wander-walking off to?" the Matoran shouted behind him, "You need your sleep-rest!""I'm going," Terro replied, "to save my jungle."

67tlbk.png

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)"Maybe."IC: Angelus (Angelus's Hut, Le-Wahi)Angel booked it up the rope ladder to his tree hut and slid onto the floor baseball style, whipping out a can of a powdery white substance collected from a special variety of poisonous plant found only in Le-Wahi and sprinkling it into a circle in the center of his floor. Drawing Dorian's diary from his pocket, he began to flip through until he reached the page written two days ago, scribbled hastily along the parchment: it was Dorian's first day back to life. On one page, Dorian had written about his breakout of Hiemalis and mass slaying of the Ta-Koro Guard, along with his meet with some new, strange Toa, one who seemed to wield Shadow as an element. The Toa was sketched on the other side of the paper, handsome as all Karz and smiling gratefully at him from the deluge of Dorian's thoughts. Flipping ahead another page, Angelus found what he was looking for: the ritual Dorian had written in case he ever needed to get his imprint out of Angel's mind.Angel took a sip of Salamander's and spit it into the mixture before lighting it with a small spark: the circle lit up in flame that did not burn beyond the thin white line of the powder, and the Toa of Fire gritted his teeth as he drew his knife, still stained in his own blood by the hand of Succubus, and drew it along his arm, dropping blood into the blood. He began to chant quietly and firmly, squeezing more blood into the fire; with each drop, the embers seemed to crackle and moan, growing and pulsating with life. Finally, when Angel finished chanting, the fires dimmed and died, and Angel heard a heartwrenching scream rip through his head with the tenacity of a bullet. He had to time this right..."Kinvex!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC, Kinvex: Within the fire, the spirit of Kinvex arose. "I am here," he said. The spirit closed his eyes and said the magic words: "The two become one- the one that helps all." With that, the sould entered Angelus' mind, filling in the space where Dorian had previously been. All the memories and emotions of Kinvex flooded into the Toa of Fire, things he could never possibly imagine suddenly swirled in front of his vision. The flood soon subsided, and all that was left was a sentence: "Say goodbye to Tuara for me."

IC: Ning"It took me 6 years to gather all of those samples, and then you just summon it out of thin air?!?!?! You just expect me to let that pass?"
OOC: How does she know they summoned it out of thin air? She wasn't there and never saw the process.IC (Matan and Natan): "You asked for a sword made from that metal," Matan replied coldly, "not from those rocks. You have what you asked for. Again, what is the problem? The rocks took time to gather, but they were still essential for the creation of your weapon. What have we done wrong?"

ppg2.png

IC Ghlist - Rama Hive - Watching:Well... it seemed he didn't know this jungle as well as he had previously thought. It was official; he was lost. With a sigh, Ghlist continued on, hacking away at the foliage that surrounded him; he needed to find a landmark, so that he could determine where he was in relation to other landmarks... from there, he could map out the jungle, and where he was exactly. Running around in a jungle, looking for a landmark was the least of his problems.. there were Rahi, diseases, and plenty of plants that could take his life more easily than a well trained assassin could... thankfully, he knew the signs of specific Rahi, and knew the look (and smell, sometimes) of the most deadly of jungle plants. He eventually found a clearing, it was small, but it was something; what was better, was that it had a small stream running through it, from which he could drink. Good thing he didn't need to; after taking a few seconds to catch his breath, he put away his weapons, and opened up the canteen that dangled from his waist, taking a decently long drink from it before capping it, and taking a look around at his surroundings. That was when he heard the buzzing; he made the connections quickly in his mind- there was some sort of hive nearby.. could be Nui Rama, or any other number of deadly, flying Rahi. He turned toward the direction the buzzing was coming from, walking steadily toward it; he came upon a thick wall of vines, through which he could not see. He simply pulled out his axes again, and hacked through the vines, jumping through the hole he had made, and coming upon quite the sight. He was still behind a tree or two, but he could clearly see the cave, along with the many individuals outside it who appeared to be... fighting. He climbed through the plants, getting up right behind a tree; he peered from behind it, piecing together what it was that he was seeing. Were those.. Rahkshi? He couldn't believe his own two eyes, here was a Nui Rama cave, outside of which was a battle between the people of Mata Nui, and.. Rahkshi, of all things. For now, he would watch this fight.. he was still surprised to see what it was that he was seeing, and decided to let it all sink in before he attempted to actually do anything that concerned the fight. OOC: 'Bout time I got him here, and now he's just gonna watch? Lazy. -Ghlist

IC: Ning"It took me 6 years to gather all of those samples, and then you just summon it out of thin air?!?!?! You just expect me to let that pass?"
OOC: How does she know they summoned it out of thin air? She wasn't there and never saw the process.IC (Matan and Natan): "You asked for a sword made from that metal," Matan replied coldly, "not from those rocks. You have what you asked for. Again, what is the problem? The rocks took time to gather, but they were still essential for the creation of your weapon. What have we done wrong?"
OOC: Its and expression, and its not that hard to figure out where they came up with a replica.IC: Ning"Its the principal of the thing. Besides, the samples were not included in the deal, and I requested a sword made from these samples. I didn't ask for you to synthesise one, did I?"

IC (Matan and Natan): "That's the thing though" Matan smiled. "You didn't ask for the sword to be made from those rocks. Yesterday morning you said:

"These rocks, when melted down and then casted, become a glistening white metal that is highly conductive. I would like you to make a sword out if it.

We have done what you asked and made a sword from the metal. If you wanted something else, you should have made that clear. Now, how about we calm down and sort out this misunderstanding? I think I may have a solution, but first I need your understanding that we have fulfilled your request to the letter."

ppg2.png

IC (Matan and Natan): "That's the thing though" Matan smiled. "You didn't ask for the sword to be made from those rocks. Yesterday morning you said:

"These rocks, when melted down and then casted, become a glistening white metal that is highly conductive. I would like you to make a sword out if it.

We have done what you asked and made a sword from the metal. If you wanted something else, you should have made that clear. Now, how about we calm down and sort out this misunderstanding? I think I may have a solution, but first I need your understanding that we have fulfilled your request to the letter."
IC: Ning"What we have hear is a misunderstanding. Let's hear your solution, but I am not saying that you fufiled my request as I meant it, you just misinterpreted it." Nings head was starting to hurt from all of the yelling, but she was finally beginning to calm down. "But never did I say that you could keep any of the material!"

IC: Auron (Le-Wahi):The Toa of Fire looked down at Aelynn, concern in his eyes, "Soon."He walked over to a tent that had been set up with the Matoran runes for... M E D I C on them. Auron wasn't sure what it said, but he looked inside and saw what could be similar to a hospital, placing Aelynn on a bed, a Matoran doctor quickly came over and started to operate, giving Aelynn a potent alcohol drink to try and make her loose sense of the pain, and started extract the stinger.

IC: AelynnThe drink worked, mostly. There was still a sharp pain when the air hit the wound, but it was numbed. "Ow..." she said, gripping Auron's arm tightly, as Aelynn tried to calm herself.She was never really fond of things getting pulled out of her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Matan and Natan): "Right. So here is what we have to work with. First, we both want the rocks and thought we would get to keep them. We have one, perfect sword made from the metal you requested. You offered to pay for our work by running errands, and we have one such errand that we need done. This is my proposal. You can leave now, with the sword and half of the rocks. We will keep the others as insurance that you will return as promised, rather than running off and never returning. Until you return, we will continue to test the capabilities of the rocks and the metal that can be extracted from them, but if you return successfully from your quest, all of the rocks and any metal we extract will be yours."This way, you get your sword and your precious rocks. We get to a bit more time to test out their capabilities, and our errand gets done, while you get to go on a little adventure. Everybody wins. Does that sound reasonable to you?"

ppg2.png

IC (Matan and Natan): "Right. So here is what we have to work with. First, we both want the rocks and thought we would get to keep them. We have one, perfect sword made from the metal you requested. You offered to pay for our work by running errands, and we have one such errand that we need done. This is my proposal. You can leave now, with the sword and half of the rocks. We will keep the others as insurance that you will return as promised, rather than running off and never returning. Until you return, we will continue to test the capabilities of the rocks and the metal that can be extracted from them, but if you return successfully from your quest, all of the rocks and any metal we extract will be yours."This way, you get your sword and your precious rocks. We get to a bit more time to test out their capabilities, and our errand gets done, while you get to go on a little adventure. Everybody wins. Does that sound reasonable to you?"

IC: Ning"That seems fair. So what do you want me to do?"OOC: I have clean my room, and if my mom finds me at my computer, she will throw my computer against the wall, and then grind my body into the shrapnell. I will probably be back next week, hopefully sooner.

IC: Auron (Le-Wahi):The Doctor put the bottle down, went outside, and promptly started to laugh outside the tent.Auron, on the other hand, stopped thinking, and if he wasn't wearing his mask, his face would be as red as his old armor, "Uhm... T-that make it all better now?"He still hadn't gotten over the vision, and now... His biggest feeling for Aelynn was that he cared for her, and he was glad that she felt better, but he still wasn't used to her displays of affection, yet.

OOC: I would like to apologize now for any lasting brain-damage I might have caused. c:IC: Aelynn"Uh huh," the Fe-Toa replied, and hugged him again. Truthfully, she had been wanting to do that, and the alcohol gave her an... exuse to do so.She probably wouldn't have been as open without the alcohol, though.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I.C. Npc Po toaThe warrior used his mask to shatter the crystal. He aimed the shards at Dymiun, Fehron, and Botan once more activating his mask. "Too bad crystals aren't magnetic." He looked at his shoulder. "Gonna feel that tomorrow.", he muttered.

IC: Geon quickly reversed the path of the crystals, speeding his reflexes with his Kakama, while Dymiun attempted to use his magnetism to rip the mask off of the Toa's face. Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: Fair enough. :lol: That will make things easier with the OOC timing of events as well. This little plot will rely on a few different characters doing things at the right times.IC (Matan and Natan): Both Skakdi breathed sighs of relief as Ning agreed to the plan. If she had started setting off more lighning in their workshop, it could take weeks to undo the damage to their countless inventions and projects. "Thankyou" Matan said. "What we want is this. Not too long ago, a group of beings came to us with a certain machine they wanted built. We did so in good faith, and they got what they wanted. The problem though, came with payment. We have a deposit, but they promised more on completion and never payed it. Your job will be to find this group, get them to cough up and then bring the money back here. There was a light grey toa of sonics wearing a sanok (he was the main one we dealt with), a Po-matoran with a mahiki and a prosthetic arm, a toa of magnetism with a mask of healing and a toa of ice with a kakama. We don't know where they are, but that should be enough for you to find them."OOC: Recognise the group? :P They really never payed up, or at least never RPed it before they rushed off to the play.

ppg2.png