Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: AtvinThough in Tuaka's direction stood the edge of the forest, several trees which hadn't been cleared of the area stood rooted to the ground, the scene of the jungle quite inviting as an escape rout. Suddenly, Atvin appeared out of thin air on a branch of a tree in Tuaka's general running path, turning around to face her with his katanas brandished in both hands."You chose a bad time to start running. Stop and come quietly to the village." the Toa of sonics warned, not needing to explain the consequences if Tuaka failed to comply. Despite appearing relatively relaxed, his bloodlust urged him to get it done and over with and kill the runner. It had been too long since he felt bone and flesh give way to his blade...

IC: AtvinHowever the moment Tuaka took those first few steps to the side, Atvin burst into existence just a few feet in front of her, kicking forward with surprising speed and slicing outwards with both his katanas, resulting in a widespread attack before stopping himself with his right foot.

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: TuakaTuaka noticed tha blades coming toward him, and jumped over them. Seeing no way of escape, he then put up his arms in a gesture of surrender.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: ZacaxZacax was now sound asleep, snoring a bit. Something came in his dream...it was black... Dark...what was it?IC: HelsinaHelsina finished her date and waited for another, this was fun.OOC: Helsina open for interactionz

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Dendron:Behind Atvin was Dendron, stepping out from his camouflaged position as vines grew up to entangle Tuaka and prevent him from moving, as the Toa of Platlife set a hand on Atvin's shoulder."Stay calm, brother," he advised. "Do not lose yourself in battle."IC-Unari:"Ah-right," Unari growled good-naturedly, the Le-Matoran waiter rolling his eyes at the bartender's antics and walking away from the group, muttering curses."We have quite a bit here for food, it all depends on what you want me to cook," the Toa of Air said.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Levarie Obed [Talking to Helsina: Outskirts of Le-Koro, Makuta's Revenge Tavern, bar])

Levarie looks up from the patrons at the bar and to Helsina. It looked as if she was finished with her date and she was still smiling just as she was supposed to do.Good. Karz, she's earning alot of widgets for me..."How's it going, Helsina? Having fun?" Levarie calls out to the Toa.-Mef Man

IC: ZacaxZacax started to turn in his bed. He was being chased in his dream by the strange being...he also saw several others being attacked, or fighting for their lives...the chaser was no longer black as it's color revealed...it was a-"HOLY ARTAHKA!!" Zacax screamed as he jumped out of his bed and fell on his face.IC: Helsina"Tons," Helsina said, "Already had a lot tonight, but I'm saving a better time for you,"

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC(Levarie Obed [Talking to Helsina: Outskirts of Le-Koro, Makuta's Revenge Tavern, bar])

"I was hoping so," Levarie replies; grinning as he speaks. Yep, Helsina was proving to not only be a valuable worker but also a valuable partner. Hopefully the two would go far together. Levarie knew they would."Well, your next date will start in a few minutes. Feel free to sit down for a moment and relax. Let me look at you for a moment," he adds slyly while sliding a glass of ale toward the female Toa.-Mef Man

IC: AtvinAtvin veered around with his swords positioned to slash, expecting a counter-attack or a continuation of Tuaka's run but instead found him with his arms raised in surrender. Suddenly, vines shot out to entangle Tuaka, restraining his movement and a hand clasped Atvin's shoulder. Instinct and reflexes kicking in, he knocked the hand away and took a step back with his arms raised midway until his eyes changed to a look of recognition, having seen Dendron walk around the village once but never getting to know him."Sorry." the De-Toa apologized in a calm tone, lowering his arms and tense shoulders sagging. "Reflexes. I'm a bit of a jumpy person." was the explanation given while he sheathed his weapons and then extending his hand out. "Thank you for your help. I'm Atvin. I don't believe we've met."Meanwhile as the man adopted a social face, a part of him felt secretly disappointment. He hadn't gotten the chance to plunge his blade into his foe, nor did he want to when another person showed up to solve the problem in a cleaner way. Killing off Tuaka when he was already taken care of wouldn't do wonders for his reputation. But not even a single drop of blood was shed! The thought empowered his thirst for blood, nagging at him like an itch that wouldn't go away. However Atvin betrayed none of his discomfort.

IC: Helsina"Sounds good," she said as she grabbed the ale and took a sip, waiting for the next date. This was fun, and she could tease tons of matoran. Life was good.

"Helsina, this here is Jax and Val," Levarie says to the Toa while motioning toward the Le-Matoran on either side of Helsina. They were both staring at the Toa's...eyes with great interest. "Say hello, boys.""Uh...hiya," says Jax. -Mef Man

IC: HelsinaA devilish grin came across her face as she leaned towards Jax, leaning at him, "Hello there," she said,IC: Kye and JohanKye lept from tree to tree, while Johan walked across the ground, "Where are we?" Johan asked the Toa,"Le-Wahi I think-believe," Kye said, "I think we're approaching Le-Koro,""I'm getting tired," Johan said,"Says the Toa who isn't jump-hopping from tree to tree,"

IC

(Levarie Obed [Talking to Helsina: Outskirts of Le-Koro, Makuta's Revenge Tavern, bar])(NPC Jax and Val: Talking to Helsina: Outskirts of Le-Koro, Makuta's Revenge Tavern, bar)

"H-h-hi," Jax repeats; eyes widening even more."What about me?" Val asks while tapping on Helsina's shoulder. "Name's Val, ma'am."Levarie leans back in his seat at the bar; smiling at the two's eagerness to talk to Helsina. The more they talked, the more they drank. The more they drank, the more widgets Levarie made.-Mef Man

IC: HelsinaHelsina got up and placed her arms around their shoulders, "You boys having a good time?"IC: Kye and JohanThe two kept walking, and approached the outskirts Le-Wahi, "Or we were in Le-Wahi," Kye stated sheepishly,"Let's keep moving, Zacax and the others should be here," Johan said,OOC: Johan and Kye to Ga-Wahi

IC

(Levarie Obed [Talking to Helsina: Outskirts of Le-Koro, Makuta's Revenge Tavern, bar])(NPC Jax and Val: Talking to Helsina: Outskirts of Le-Koro, Makuta's Revenge Tavern, bar)

"Yes, ma'am!" the two say in unison.Levarie chuckles before turning to Helsina. "The brothers here can't decide who should go on the date with you first." He leans in closer and asks,"Care to choose who should go first?"-Mef Man

IC: Helsina"How about the whoevers the oldest?" Helsina said, "His little brother could learn from how to treat a women right,"

IC

"You're up, Val," Levarie states with a grin. "Have fun, Helsina," the Toa says before turning back to Jax. He was sitting at the bar; head resting against the bar. The Matoran mumbled,"I'm always last," but it couldn't be heard due to his position."Shall we go, ma'am?" Val asks happily; standing up and holding his hand out for Helsina's.-Mef Man

IC: Lathon, (Bright-Star Inn)Lathon smiled at Unari. "I'll take some ale then." he said. "What do you have here in the way of food?" he asked. "I just recovered from a some deadly poison so I'm pretty hungry." he said. "And by poison I don't mean some bad ale." he laughed.
IC (Nawal):"I want a burger with everything, I don't think I ate in the past 1,000 years or so, and I just got an arm amputated, so I think I'm a little more hungry than he is."

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Helsina"Lets," she said as she instead places her hand on his shoulder, as they walked to the private room.IC: ZacaxZacax slowly got up, still a bit shaky, nervous about the dream...well nightmare...

IC: HelsinaHelsina entered the room with Val, walking to over to take a seat. This would be fun.IC: ZacaxZacax got up, stumbling as he walked to the closet door, seein if there was a set of wheels...he doubted it.

IC: Lathon, (Bright-Star Inn)Lathon thought for a moment. "It will be dangerous." he said. "We may get into situations worse then the one earlier." he said. "But as long as your prepared then I can't see why not." he said. "It will be nice to have someone else fighting at my side." he said. "We should get you a disc-launcher, and maybe a blade, something a bit more affective then your ice-pick." he said.

OOC: I want his arm to stay green, because I made a moc of him I will post soon, and the only color I have of one piece is green.IC (Nawal):"Actually, I kind of like the green. It's different that just the plane white and grey of me. Also, i'm afraid the paint would get into the inner workings of this thing, and get somthing jammed."

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

OOC: Oh I understand.IC: Lathon, (Bright-Star Inn)NPC (Matoran Waiter)The Matoran waiter returned to the table with a glass of ale for Lathon. "Here." he said before walking away. Lathon accepted the ale and then took a long sip from the glass. He nodded, "I suppose your right. Oh well, that just means your part Le-Matoran now." he laughed.

IC-Unari:"What's wrong with you, just taking the drink and forgetting the food, you lazy little creature!" Unari yelled at the Le-Matoran waiter as he walked away from Lathon and Nawal, throwing a spoon at the Matoran from his position behind the bar.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Lathon, (Bright-Star Inn)NPC (Matoran Waiter)The Matoran waiter made a rude gesture at Unari and then went into the kitchen mumbling to himself. He returned a minute later with both platters of food. He set them on Lathon and Nawal's table and then walked off. "My sword?" Lathon asked. "I'm not really sure. I just awoke with it." he said. "But its very interesting, its covered in runes and it is quite powerful. I have yet to decide a name for it." he said. He laughed as Unari threw a spoon at the waiter. Lathon wasn't too fond of the waiter, he was sort of slow and rude at that. Lathon grabbed a fork and then began to eat his salad. It was incredibly good, and he couldn't help but wolfing the whole thing down in a matter of minutes. Then he moved on to the fruit, carefully biting into each piece of fruit so he savored the taste.