Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Reordin"Settlement? Party?" said Reordin, ducked under a tree branch and coming up beside the two Toa."Where would I happen to find this settlement and party?" he said, cleanly grabbing another tree and swinging over it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Reordin"Long answer: I'm part of the Sanctum Guard who asked for some vacation time and came to Le-Koro to work on my tan," he said with a trace of sarcasm. "Short answer: My name is Reordin."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Reordin"Beats me. I'm assuming you don't manufacture top-quality Kolhii balls," Reordin said with a small smile.If they're really serious about this, count me in.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Reordin"World peace, friendship for all people, and a mariachi band that follows me wherever I go," said the Ko-Matoran casually. "But for now, I'd be curious to see this...settlement...of yours."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Nobody saw him arrive, but this, of course, was normal. Heuani had materialized out of the deep shadows at the roots of a tree within Le-Koro, unnoticed. Standing up, he seamlessly joined the crowds of the Koro, meandering through them and looking at market stalls. His air, when prodded by conversation, was jovial and lighthearted, the air of a traveller just stopping by; in other words, Heuani made himself as forgettable as he could manage.A hooded cloak in a mottled green-brown color covered most of Heuani, rendering him unrecognizable as a Toa of Shadow. The cowl was pulled up, so that his handsome face would not draw too much attention. But, even so mantled, he nevertheless was subject to a little badly-disguised appraisal by females he passed, a little curious whispering by males. Beneath the cloak, Heuani's flamberge sword was at his belt, and in one concealed hand, the Toa of Shadow carried a small object that fit in his palm, which he held gingerly.Heuani plucked a leaf from a nearby tree and twirled it between his fingers aimlessly as he took a seat on a nearby stump. From this seat, the Toa of Shadow happened to hear the conversation between Uar and Havon. He noticed Uar reciting movements, learning his blocking. Heuani was slightly intrigued, and he acted on this impulse (having nothing better to do yet) in approaching the two. "What're you two doing?" he asked, immediately an agreeable person to Havon and Uar. "Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear," he apologized innocently, "but I thought I heard something about... a play?"

test2.png

IC: PayigesThe Toa of Lightning found herself clicking her fingers to the beat of Mita's music. 'You, my friend, are awesome! Would you be able to play this?' She handed the Toa of Sonic sheet music for an entire orchestra.

IC - Mita - Le-KoroMita looked down at the paper and scoffed lightheartedly at it."Able to? Yes, of course. But not all at once. I may be a master at bending sound, but I can't manage more than one or maybe two instruments at once. We'll need another musician to do the beat, for example."IC - Mevi - Pala-Koro"Cannibal?" Mevi asked, suddenly disturbed. "Did you say you met a cannibal? H-he wouldn't happen to be a Toa, would he? Infected from head to toe, wearing a Mask of Shielding...?"The Ta-Matoran recalled all to well Twiak, the mad being that had attacked the guard back in her home village. If he was in Le-Koro... she definitely had a quest to put on the board.

IC: HavonHavon smiled at the newcomer, who seemed to be pretty friendly. "Why yes, we're going to be performing a musical, for the orphans." He stated. "As soon as Miha, the one who's idea this way in the first place, get's back from Po-koro anyway, she went off to fetch her father or whatnot." IC: MimiraMimira saw the newcomer, and decided to greet the rather cute looking guy, "Hello!" She said in her cutest little girl voice possible. "Are you here to see the play?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Rhow shrugged and gave a soft grunt. "I'll be fine. Just need some rest, take it easy for a few days. The Brakas was quick, but didn't cut too deep. Bad for him, if he ever crosses me again."She snorted at the thought of the twisted Toa. And as much as it frustrated her to admit it, she felt she had found somebody more bestial then herself in the dark being. A second later, her thoughts were back in the now again, though. "As for this Island. No, I don't know much. I've fought my way through the jungles. Nothing different from home, except the looks maybe. But Rahi still die if you rip their spines out, so I don't care."A question resurfaced in her mind again. Actually, she had meant to ask Iraanus ever since he had told her of the dead Ta-Matoran."What's the whole place so worked up about anything? What are these-whaddaya call 'em? Rahkshi?-what are those things doing?" she inquired.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Darkness began to creep upon Pala-Koro as light drizzle floated from the clouds. The two Matoran were a third done with the new barracks, and Aryll sat in the middle, prodding at the fire. As he stared at the embers, his memories began to flash in mind, in almost a daydream like fashion.His past continued to haunt him, like a vengeful, cruel ghost. He'd joined the ILS, avoided crime, and had taken an active stance against the isle's oppressor. But yet, it was all merely an attempt at atonement. But then again, why would he have to atone for anything. This island was new, rich with exploitable Matoran, and gleefully ignorant of the world around it.Perhaps coming to Mata Nui was not a sign that he should reinvent himself. Perhaps he, with the lessons learned from his past, could reign supreme. With no enemy population to exterminate, his advanced knowledge of tactics, and his mastery of his element he could best both the Makuta and the islands population to emerge top dog.Here, he was just another Toa, a hero the Matoran looked up to with reverence. He wasn't General Vudigg, the hated war criminal who'd killed a third of a country's entire population. He was simply Toa Aryll, hero and lowly member of the ILS. His life was basically a blank slate, which he could change any way he wanted. With his burden gone, he could be 'The Electric Wizard' that all fear, or he could take over a vilage slowly and steadily.Aryll was free.OOC: There it is. Aryll's true identity, revealed at last!

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:"A musical, for the orphans!" Heuani exclaimed brightly, causing Havon to smile widely. "How positively charming." The Toa of Shadow's attention was caught by Mimira's voice; he turned to notice her. Too short and young for me, Heuani immediately decided. He nevertheless adopted a disarming manner. "Why, yes, I would like to see the play. We can both hope that my schedule is accommodating."As Havon and Mimira babbled about when they expected the show to perform, and how they would love if he would come, and how nice of a fellow he seemed to be, Heuani was only half-listening, hearing rather than registering. His mind was elsewhere, upon the real task he had come to Le-Koro for. The Toa of Shadow pondered the potential use of this new information, though; how could he incorporate the nauseatingly charitable event into his business? It only took him a few moments to decide what to do."Well," Heuani said with clear regret, "Unfortunately, I must go. Thank you for the information, I will do my best to be there." He turned around, and faded back into the crowded Koro.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: Reordin (Trail to Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Yes, I have no doubt that it would," said Reordin, pushing his way past a final tree and stopping, slanting his head at the village. It was obviously incomplete: it was clear construction was still ongoing in the village. However, they had picked a strong location for this village. Lake Pala had minute Rahi issues at best, a multitude of natural resources, and it was clear that this Koro was well-defended."Pretty nice setup you have here," said the Lieutenant of the Sanctum Guard, unable to keep the awe out of his voice.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Darkness began to creep upon Pala-Koro as light drizzle floated from the clouds. The two Matoran were a third done with the new barracks, and Aryll sat in the middle, prodding at the fire. As he stared at the embers, his memories began to flash in mind, in almost a daydream like fashion.His past continued to haunt him, like a vengeful, cruel ghost. He'd joined the ILS, avoided crime, and had taken an active stance against the isle's oppressor. But yet, it was all merely an attempt at atonement. But then again, why would he have to atone for anything. This island was new, rich with exploitable Matoran, and gleefully ignorant of the world around it.Perhaps coming to Mata Nui was not a sign that he should reinvent himself. Perhaps he, with the lessons learned from his past, could reign supreme. With no enemy population to exterminate, his advanced knowledge of tactics, and his mastery of his element he could best both the Makuta and the islands population to emerge top dog.Here, he was just another Toa, a hero the Matoran looked up to with reverence. He wasn't General Vudigg, the hated war criminal who'd killed a third of a country's entire population. He was simply Toa Aryll, hero and lowly member of the ILS. His life was basically a blank slate, which he could change any way he wanted. With his burden gone, he could be 'The Electric Wizard' that all fear, or he could take over a vilage slowly and steadily.Aryll was free.OOC: There it is. Aryll's true identity, revealed at last!

OOC: Congratulations, he ultimately has the same agenda as Madrihk: Island domination; though through very different tactics. So if one is a skilled soldier and the other is a skilled schemer... this could be an excellent partnership indeed. :lol: (No, I do not swear rivalry, because that will just undo both. It always does.)Oh, and I recently re-watched Code Geass. The character of Zero... inspires me; in the way he plans his maneuvers.Finally: I assume the musical will not be crashed directly. Instead, I think it will serve as a distraction from something else happening. (*Gasp!* An assassination of certain canon important character(s), perhaps? :P)IC - Mevi - Pala-Koro"Then... I must find him, and kill him," Mevi said in a low voice, so that only she might hear it. She did not want the rest of the team to become alarmed just yet. They had enough to discuss with the whole hive business.IC - Madrihk - Pala-Koro"Indeed," Madrihk stated, his spirit lifted and his mind ready now that he had a concrete operation to plan. "Our mission is clear: Destroy the Nui-Rama hive, and scatter the infected Rahi to the wind. However! In order to preserve the region, we must try not to do things like setting fire to the general area. This complicates the task, of course."The Toa of Ice extended his arm blade and crouched down to draw on the ground like Mevi had. He drew a circle in one place, and a square a distance away from it."This is Le-Koro," he explained, pointing at the square. "The circle is the hive. If we have the Gukko Force attack from this direction, then the Rahi will be drawn towards them. While the majority of the swarm is out of the hive, we can enter it from ground level if needed by forcing open the wall. I hope that won't be necessary, but depending on how sturdy it actually is we must be prepared to do so."Madrihk looked at each of the squad members which he knew had the most useful elements for this: Ledzel, Onyx, Ackune and... Destian. He wasn't sure if Skakdi could even use their power the way Toa did, but that was one of the things he would have to work out soon."After getting inside, we must work quickly. And by that, I mean we shall all attack structural weaknesses in whatever way we can, in order to bring the hive toppling down. It is a mix of dirt and plant matter and has been standing against even thunderstorms for a millennium, so I don't think we can dismantle it in just a few minutes, no matter how much direct elemental fire we throw at it. We can try chipping away at one side of the base in order to make it crack from its own weight. If that doesn't work... then we must weaken it from the inside."His face got a grim look, contrasting his usual confident smirk."That means that whomever is inside as it falls might get caught up in the destruction themselves."Before these words had time to sink into the team, some began to notice the Ko-Matoran that had arrived at their village, and he got everyone's attention by speaking."Pretty nice setup you have here," said the Lieutenant of the Sanctum Guard.Madrihk rose, glanced at his team, then turned to the newcomer."Why, yes, it's pretty nice," he answered. "Welcome to Pala-Koro, home of the Island Liberation Squad and a beacon of hope for Mata Nui. I am Madrihk, Toa of ice and leader of this project. And who might you be, my friend?" Edited by Katuko

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Well," said Reordin, walking forward, "what kind of distraction did you have planned? To draw out all of Makuta's servants in the surrounding area, you'd have to pull off something...well, huge."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Well, obviously, but in case the Gukko Force can't hold off the Rahi long enough for the structure to fall, then what? The strike force is trapped inside a weakened hive and the Rahi tear them apart before they have a chance to get out. You need to attack from multiple fronts, make sure that Makuta's pets are stretched too thin to try and return to the hive."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Havon, Mimira - Le-koro -Havon and Mimira watched as Heuani faded into the sea of people. "What a nice guy, he seemed very enthusiastic about the play didn't he?" Havon commented, still smiling."He sure did!" Mimira chirped. With that, the two turned and began to practice singing their lines, though it sounded rather chaotic, as they were both singing completely different parts.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar