Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)"That god-awful uniform he always wore?" he asked with a grin. "We should have given him a makeover before we left Le-Koro..."He squeezed her free hand while she worked."Listen, babe. We need to talk. About the wedding."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)"I just...when I died earlier...the last thing that went through my mind was how I never got to walk you down the aisle. And if something happens - if my luck runs dry - I want to be able to at least know that I gave you the greatest day of your life."OOC: You bloody sap.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-koro -Emotia smiled as she finished closing his wound. "Honey, the greatest day of my life was when I met you. And I'm sure our wedding will be just as great." she gave Tillian a kiss on the cheek. "Though what you're trying to say is you want to have the wedding as soon as possible?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"You know Reordin?" Kethrye said, noting a look of recognition in Sulov's face as the Ussalry officer sighted Reordin. Well, they're both members of their village's defense forces, so them knowing each over isn't that surprising, he thought, slightly puzzled. Still, that's a strange coincidence, and I don't think the Sanctum Watch and the Ussalry would have joint picnics very often.

IC: Tillian (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)Tillian smiled a bit as Emotia's lips brushed his cheek."Only if you want to," he said quietly. "I only came here to get you. I'd be happy to leave this place."Then he grinned a bit."Didn't you have to get a new spine the night we met?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-koro -Emotia grinned back. "Yeah, and you're the one who put the new spine in." Emotia's expression was rather happy. "The sooner we get married the better, I'm not a patient girl anyway." She said with a wink. "But...we should probably get the others and head to Ga-koro first."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)Tillian's Mark glowed a little bit and his eyes widened."Wow...that's crazy," he whispered before shaking his head and looking at the roof. "You know, I think the others are still down there..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: VolinVolin had been busy playing around with nearby objects such as pebbles, levitating them into the air before being turned into makeshift bullets as they were launched far away into the sky. Again, anything to distract him."Yo." he replied casually. "What's up with the imp from Ko-Wahi?"

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)Suddenly, from the top of the hut, a tall - nay, Toa-sized - Ko-Matoran swooped down in a beautiful, textbook frontflip, landing feet away from Volin."Battle strategies," he said coldly. "She's in the detonation squad. I run the detonation squad. Is that a problem?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Komisk Runion - Pre-Nui Rama AttackAfter trading fist bumps with Brovuv, Komisk had hurried off to find Reordin. He caught the Matoran performing a backflip and meeting with another man."Komithk Runion," he lisped with a salute, "I will be under your command for thith battle, ath you are in charge of demolithions."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: VolinVolin raised his hands into the air as if being apprehended, looking down onto Reordin through his red-tinted goggles, his face completely obscured. "Whoa, easy there Stiff, no need for such stern behaviour. Not looking for any trouble." he said but his tone of voice said otherwise, indicating that he'd be more than happy to beat the guy to a bloody pulp and toss his sorry behind to the Rahi.Short and ugly's lucky he's needed...for now.OOC: Good God, why do I stay up so late? I'll pick this up tomorrow. Nightey night boys.

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Just please don't forget that we're here to detonate the Rama hive and not to pick up girls," he sighed. "I know it's hard, but just do me a favor. If you play nice, I might just come back for you after I blow the hive."Oh, if only I could beat the Karz out of this guy...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Just curious," muttered the handsome young Ko-Matoran, his eyes never leaving Volin's goggles. "Welcome to the team."Why do we even need this guy? He's just more cannon fodder.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Uar - Pala-Koro)"So, how much time until the attack?" Uar asked Vompran.IC: (Enara from Onu-Wahi)Having stalked Uar and the group through the jungle, Enara saw the Toa of Ice speed off through the jungle. Assuming the group was headed the same way, she followed the quietly from he treetops from about half a kio away, and finally saw them stop near a lake, with Uar sitting by it. With a large number of Gukko by the lake, she inferred that this was the base for the much-talked-about attack on the Nui-Rama Hive. All she would have to do now was wait...

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: "Seriously? You forgot?" Dervian was speaking to Ril. "Can't you just go back a bit in your memory banks (OOC: The topic's pages...) and find it?" (OOC: Yes, I know how weird that line must sound. That's the point.) Dervian laughed, a strange sound coming from his raspy throat.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: (Enara from Onu-Wahi)Having stalked Uar and the group through the jungle, Enara saw the Toa of Ice speed off through the jungle. Assuming the group was headed the same way, she followed the quietly from he treetops from about half a kio away, and finally saw them stop near a lake, with Uar sitting by it. With a large number of Gukko by the lake, she inferred that this was the base for the much-talked-about attack on the Nui-Rama Hive. All she would have to do now was wait...

OOC: Mask of Ice, mind if I interact with Enera?IC (Lema): Enera was not the only being watching the activity in the new village. A toa of air in dark green armour was also present by the lakeside, wondering what could possibly bring so many different beings to this part of the jungle. As a protector of the wahi from rahi attacks and the like, Lema focussed mainly on the western region (the part near Le-koro), but having seen so many moving eastwards had aroused his suspicions. He was here to investigate the cause of the gathering and whether he chould be worried about it.The toa soon realised he was not the only one observing. A tall Vortixx in black and grey armour was here. He walked over to talk to her. "Hello" he said. "Do you know what all these people are doing here?" Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: "Neither do I. Things would get quite confusing if we could remember everything. However..." Dervian stopped there, suddenly realizing he would sound quite strange if he said what he was thinking. "IAMNOTMODELEDAFTERAGIANTROBOT." Oops. That sounded just as strange as the other thing he prevented himself from saying.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "If we could remember everything at once as if it happened just yesterday, and our speed of thought wasn't accelerated proportionally, we would have to sort through everything, and it would take quite a while to get the smallest ideas completed." Dervian decided to change the subject. "Ever had to have your vocal cords fixed by a Mask of Healing? They're never the same after that." He coughed.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Of course not. IC: (Enara - Pala-Koro Outskirts)Slightly startled by the sudden appearance of the Toa of Air, she replied:"Haven't you heard? They're planning an attack on the Nui-Rama Hive, and this is their base." she gestured towards the lake.

My BZPRPG Characters

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC (Lema): "An attack on the Rama-hive? That quick-explains so much!" Lema said excitedly. If all these people were gathered here to attack the hive, they might stand a chance against the hordes of rahi. While the flys would undoubtedly have the advantages of numbers, he saw many toa among their ranks, and with so much magical power he could see it working.Not only that, but in his wahi, such an important event in the fight against Makuta wasn't something he could pass by. He was a sworn defender of the Matoran, and this was exactly the sort of thing he could help with. " "Thankyou ever-much" he said to the Vortixx "This is glad-news indeed, but may I ask why you are not joining in with the others? It seems to me you are not here to aid these heroes, but for some other purpose."

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: (Enara)"A lanky Toa of Ice wearing a Kakama and carrying a scythe. He's right there." She pointed to where she last saw Uar. She had gestured towards an empty patch of ground. "What the..?" exclaimed as she noticed the absence of the Toa anywhere near the lake.IC: (Uar)Uar had got an inexplainable feeling of being watched. He looked around, just to be sure, and spotted a shadow, undeniably that of a Vortixx. That meant trouble, if he had guessed correctly who that was. He sprinted off into the forest surrounding the lake, not going too deep into the trees, escaping the line of sight of the Vortixx watching him.OOC: Won't be able to interact for about 3 to 4 hours.

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: Won't be interacting for significantly more than that, as I'm going to bed now. :)IC (Lema): Lema spotted the toa as he raced away, obviously trying to escape the Vortixx. Using his own kakama, Lema went off in oursuit. He didn't know why a toa would take off like that, but he didn't think it was normal, so he was interested to know why a toa would run away like that.

ppg2.png

IC: (Uar)Why now?.. Uar thought as he spotted another Toa sprint towards him in pursuit. He then started racing rings around his pursuer, frequently changing direction and attempting to tire him out.

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: Mild bunnying here.IC: Where's the leader of this group? Small talk is great and all-it's nice to know the men-but it looks like we're leaving soon, and I need to find out the plan of attack."Jez," Sulov said to Kethrye. "Ve have vorked tugezerr on seferral ops, and he came to ze hospital verre my amputazhun vas trreated," Again the matoran held up his prosthetic.Sulov caught the look of mild bewilderment on the toa's face. He quickly decided to extrapolate and dropped his 'hand' again."Hav ju hearrd of ze Grreat Mine Bombing?"

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro)Madrihk had to suppress an urge to laugh heartily. The Ussalry had arrived, and yet others were appearing from the jungle, having heard of the upcoming attack and wanting to help. He, a simple criminal from the icy wastes, had managed to become the leader of a small army. How? Ambition, confidence and some lies. At this point, the lies were almost not lies anymore. The Toa of Ice's past was muddled, and his reasons for forming the ILS were less than good. However, evil and cunning as he may be, Madrihk knew that there was no point in ruling anything if someone else was all up in your business for it. For that reason, he had to actually earn his teammate's trust as leader, and Makuta and his pathetic followers had to go away. Some might be reformed, perhaps, but Madrihk wouldn't shed a tear if the ILS had to cut them all down in the end.Yes... first the hive would be demolished, and then everyone would see the power of unity. Unity could, of course, then be exploited for personal gain. The Turaga were rumored gone, that meant that they would have to be recovered - an action that would certainly boost Madrihk's reputation even more. If they were gone... then seizing control through simple non-violent means such as "trust" could also work out very well for him and his squad.Madrihk's thoughts returned to the work at hand, however, and he looked over his lists for the hundredth time that day. He was certain that there were now people running around he hadn't met or registered yet, a notion that was confirmed by him spotting a Vortixx. There were few enough of them around to instantly spot the new ones."New arrivals that want to join us on our mission," he shouted to no one in particular, "gather here for briefing and work assignment. Spread the word!"OOC: Me and Nuju are having a PM conversation about this. We will lay down some ground rules for organization and stuff in this upcoming battle, to ensure that all goes smoothly and fairly for all sides. Until then, please be patient. :)

IC: Sulov heard the call. "Excuse me," He said to Kethrye politely. "I zink ze storry must vait."The Ussalmatoran turned and trotted to the three squads. With some quick orders, the group was reformed in a parade square.Koskium lightly kicked Muv. The Ussal snorted and began to trot, leading the formation-Sulov its reserved and hulking front center-towards the direction of the voice.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "Sounds good," Rockosis said, taking a swordsman's mid-guard stance. "You might be suprised at how well I fight, though. Swordsmanship is one of my greatest talents. My turaga taught me as a mentor before he attacked a rahkshi. It didn't go well. Anyway, let us begin!"OOC: The Parakua looks cool. It'll be cool to hunt one.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Volin"Like I said, just making conversation, nothing more, nothing less." Volin replied truthfully. "If a man starts talking to a girl automatically makes you assume such a thing shorty, you might want to have your head checked.""Look, do we have a problem? I haven't really done squat to you although you've obviously been provoked to antagonize me."OOC: Not gonna lie, Reordin is rather aggressive :P

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"You used your Matatu on me. For laughing. Just apologize, I'll apologize, and we'll put it behind us," Reordin said, ignoring the short comment. After all, he was the size of an average Toa, and though Volin had a few inches on him, the young Sanctum Guard lieutenant was hardly a midget. "I didn't come here to make enemies."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: VolinThis guy wants an apology...? An apology? Not happening, Volin apologizes to no one unless it's for good reason. Still, if this guy didn't want to continue this charade, cool beans with him."Laughter at me and your little hand motions, which are rather rude and provocative so I don't think a finger to a snot-filled nose is all that bad." Volin replied calmly right before he smiled mischievously under his scarf."As children would say, you started it." he said with obvious amusement. "Although like the better man I am, I'll let you keep your dignity and not have you apologize to keep the peace."With that said, he turned away from Reordin with finality, concluding their little argument before giving a nod to Skrihen as he strode away to regroup with the strike team. Hopefully no Ko-Matoran would be there to ruin what conversation he'd have to find.

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)Reordin was sorely tempted to pull out his dagger and club Volin over the head with it, but he shook his head imperceptibly after a second, almost as a dissuasion to himself."Demolition team, gather around me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME