Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zealokan, PayigesHaving put Aki-Nui in a stable, the two Toa ran up beside Dekuna and the others.'Sorry for the delay, Aki was being..... difficult.' Zealokan plucked a few splinters from the destroyed gate out of his arm.'So, what've we missed?' Payiges adjusted her skirt, and flicked her hair over her shoulder.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Dekuna): "You might want to get Aki out again" Dekuna laughed as he realised what the pieces of wood meant. "The force attacking the hive is assembling at Lake Pala. We're just on our way to join them now. If Aki comes along, we might be able to get there a bit faster."

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan, PayigesHis jaw dropped and his eyes widened. 'Do you... do you have any idea, ANY IDEA how hard it was to get him in?! He can sit this one out for all I care!' He threw a particularly large, Kinetic-charged splinter at Dekuna, grinning stupidly.Payiges could only laugh, and eventually collapsed to the ground, guffawing and clapping like a seal. 'Someone get me some Epic Tea, I'm gonna die laughing!'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "You drank it all back in Po-koro" Dekuna told Payiges ans he sidestepped the splinter. "And we gave the rest to Turaga Onewa. We don't have any more Epic Tea."Just discussing the miraculous beverage made him want to drink some, but he refrained for now: there were more important things to do."Seriously now," he said, "it would be much easier to get to Pala-koro if you were riding Aki Nui. We don't want to miss the attack just because we took too long to get there".

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan, PayigesHe sighed heavily. 'Alright, I'll go get him.' He grabbed Payiges' hand and helped her up.She wiped a tear from her eye, and kissed Zealokan on the cheek. 'I swear, I have never laughed so much in my life.' She couldn't help but chuckle at the thought.'What about that time in Ve-Koro, with Javesk and the Brakas?'She raised an eyebrow. 'Umm, no?''Oh yeah, right. Sorry, still getting used to that. Trust me, it's hilarious. So basically, Javesk was out with me in the forest gathering food, right? Anyway...'By the end of the story, Payiges was on the ground again, laughing so hard she got a rather bad stitch afterwards.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "Right. I'll be using my Miru and wind powers to fly, then. Doesn't take a broad gust, just a gentle push, when you're weightless." He went off to the flying group. "So...uh, hey there!" He turned serious. "All right, ready for battle. Should we get to know each other, or are you all antisocial?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Dekuna): "Good story" Dekuna admitted, as he was laughing himself. "Right, I'll keep heading towards Lake Pala on foot while you two go get Aki Nui. By the time you catch up, I'll be most of the way there, and it will mean that Aki won't have to carry so much weight the entire distance. I don't know if Uar will want to go back with you, but with his kakama speed is hardly an issue. I guess I'll see you again in a couple of hours"With a wave, he continued walking on through the jungle towards Pala-koro.

ppg2.png

IC:"Got lucky...?" Leah asked. One of her eybrows slightly rose. "You know, that doesn't sound entirely convinced, Verdi." she said, crossing her arms.Sisk nodded slightly. "She has a right-point there, you know. Did you see-noticed the bad-looks he got when we arrive-landed?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Dekuna): "Good story" Dekuna admitted, as he was laughing himself. "Right, I'll keep heading towards Lake Pala on foot while you two go get Aki Nui. By the time you catch up, I'll be most of the way there, and it will mean that Aki won't have to carry so much weight the entire distance. I don't know if Uar will want to go back with you, but with his kakama speed is hardly an issue. I guess I'll see you again in a couple of hours"With a wave, he continued walking on through the jungle towards Pala-koro.

IC: Tagnrua"I can get you there in half the time," he siad to dekuna, removing his bench, and making room for a second rider. "I can go twice the speed of someone on foot." Cretilian (OOC: Remember him, little venomus rahi?) crealed up onto the steering wheel and made a shriking sound. Suddenly, a (OOC: Whatever there called, Nui kopen or rama or whatever.) came out of the trees, and made a narrow pass at nogow. Nogow doged out of the way, but the wasp hit the tire and bent the axel. stunned, cretilian jumped on its head, and bit it, injecting his venom, while tangrua threw his blade into the wasps chest. "O.k., perhaps traveling on foot might be our only option," he said after examining the broken axel.

IC: (Uar)"Well, see ya there." Uar said as he activated his Kakama. I love this mask... he thought as he made it to Lake Pala in a few minutes. He could see a great number of Gukko, some of which were bending down to drink from the lake. With nothing better to do at the moment, he sat down, waiting for the rest of the group to catch up.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Zealokan, Payiges, Aki-Nui, NPC Stable OwnerZealokan saluted the owner of the stable, who made frowned at him in return. 'Oi, you can't blame me if my Kane-Ra's a little hyperactive.''So I'm supposed to expect the bull to pay for my gate?''I'll pay! Just.... not right now.''Okay, but it'd better be soon, or you'll be in a whole mess of danger.''Toa's honour. You have my word.'As the two Toa walked on, Payiges whispered to Zealokan 'Touchy, much?''I know, right?' He whistled loudly, and Aki-Nui came rushing to the edge of the stable, careful not to burst through it again. 'Haha, I've trained you well. C'mon, we've got to get to Lake Pala.'The Silver Toa opened the gate, and he and Payiges jumped on his back, Payiges at the reins. 'Yah!'Aki moved slowly out of the stable, and then went off at full pelt, stopping by Dekuna.'Run beside us, Zealokan'll give you a boost with his power.'Meanwhile, the Stable Owner finished sweeping up the remains of the former gate. He'd had enough. The Matoran grabbed a stone tablet, and began to carve.<p>

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Band of merry blue Skakdi indeed :PIC: VilozViloz couldn't help but catch a few looks one of the newcomers gave him but still continued to sip his drink without letting on about his awareness. Blue Skakdi like him, probably water and surprisingly enough, she was a genuine female. Not too many of those around these parts. A sudden pang of curiosity formed inside of him even though he knew that the girls were always more...rough around the edges.Continuing to glance here and there at the stranger, he finally picked up that they were talking about Viloz himself when she approached Unari. He always liked the guy...he let Viloz stay and in return, he brings in a bit of money once in a while through his own means, mostly card games. Darn good player too.Lifting himself off of his chair, he waltzed over to Rhow and stood beside her,drinking casually and completely confident in himself. Maybe today was his lucky day, he'd score himself a girl. Little did he know she was looking for something else than a little fun."Hey there." he started, sipping his drink once more. "Name's Viloz but I also go around by the 'card thief'." Viloz offered his hand to shake.

IC-Unari:Unari smiled at Viloz. "Card thief?" He said, slightly amused. "Is that the best you could come up with, or did you get that nickname in Ta-Koro?" He had poured Rhow her water, and was washing out a dirty cup. He grabbed a clean cup, pouring himself a small amount of scotch whiskey."How are the winnings today, Viloz?" He asked his Skakdi friend. "Aside from the hundred-fifty widget drink."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: VirtheeHis dull sword struggled as he sliced through a vine standing in his way. He wiped sweat from his mask as he kept moving onward. Miha had ran off through the forest so quickly that he hadn't been able to keep up with her. he had gotten somewhat turned around out in the wild jungle, but he was very certain that he had finally managed to get back on path, and heading towards his destination. He smiled slightly, whistling a tune as he walked. It was a great day, even when cutting through jungle underbrush when it got too rough to walk through or around. The birds chirping in the air above, the flower plants revealing their beauty, the sweet smell of those flowers drifting along the jungle air. It wasn't such a bad day to be lost, it could be raining, he could have some sort of wild Rahi hunting him. But there wasn't, it was just a clear and peaceful day.It was sad how few of these days others seemed to see, everyone else was so busy that they passed the nature around them without a single thought, and missed the glorious beauty of the island on their quests for things unknown. But Virthee enjoyed these wild places, where the Rahi and the plant life still ruled. Nothing could ever really compare to them, they just brought a smile to his face.Miha had seemed interested in the forest too, but not to the same extent as Virthee, every small detail was worth looking into, there was always something new and interesting to be found while in the forest, from interesting creatures, to plants that he had never seen before. And as always, taking a few samples along the way to test later for their use in medicine.It was a wonderful day in Le-Koro, and Virthee was enjoying every minute of it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Uar)"Well, see ya there." Uar said as he activated his Kakama. I love this mask... he thought as he made it to Lake Pala in a few minutes. He could see a great number of Gukko, some of which were bending down to drink from the lake. With nothing better to do at the moment, he sat down, waiting for the rest of the group to catch up.

I.C. Vompran noticed Uar sitting near the lake. He approached the newcomer.

elementalussal.png

IC: Viloz"Hey, I didn't name myself that, blame the green little imps running this place. 'Card thief' is pretty cheesy, even by my standards. I have some class." Viloz commented, smiling inwardly at himself. Finishing off the last of his drink, he set the cup down on the counter and licked his lips, savoring whatever flavor left that coated his lips."Today's rather slow...I think people have tired of playing with me." he paused, considering the possibility as he showed the few measly widgets he won today."Nah, impossible. Locals are always at my throat when it comes down to this stuff, plotting, figuring out how to cheat, you name it. A game of cards with the grand master of card games himself is too irresistable to pass up.""If you don't mind going broke, that is." he commented, fully smiling now.Oddly enough, the Skakdi didn't recollect his widgets but instead pushed them over to Unari.

IC: Tagnrua"I can get you there in half the time," he siad to dekuna, removing his bench, and making room for a second rider. "I can go twice the speed of someone on foot." Cretilian (OOC: Remember him, little venomus rahi?) crealed up onto the steering wheel and made a shriking sound. Suddenly, a (OOC: Whatever there called, Nui kopen or rama or whatever.) came out of the trees, and made a narrow pass at nogow. Nogow doged out of the way, but the wasp hit the tire and bent the axel. stunned, cretilian jumped on its head, and bit it, injecting his venom, while tangrua threw his blade into the wasps chest. "O.k., perhaps traveling on foot might be our only option," he said after examining the broken axel.

IC: Zealokan, Payiges, Aki-Nui, NPC Stable OwnerZealokan saluted the owner of the stable, who made frowned at him in return. 'Oi, you can't blame me if my Kane-Ra's a little hyperactive.''So I'm supposed to expect the bull to pay for my gate?''I'll pay! Just.... not right now.''Okay, but it'd better be soon, or you'll be in a whole mess of danger.''Toa's honour. You have my word.'As the two Toa walked on, Payiges whispered to Zealokan 'Touchy, much?''I know, right?' He whistled loudly, and Aki-Nui came rushing to the edge of the stable, careful not to burst through it again. 'Haha, I've trained you well. C'mon, we've got to get to Lake Pala.'The Silver Toa opened the gate, and he and Payiges jumped on his back, Payiges at the reins. 'Yah!'Aki moved slowly out of the stable, and then went off at full pelt, stopping by Dekuna.'Run beside us, Zealokan'll give you a boost with his power.'Meanwhile, the Stable Owner finished sweeping up the remains of the former gate. He'd had enough. The Matoran grabbed a stone tablet, and began to carve.

I.C. Vompran noticed Uar sitting near the lake. He approached the newcomer.
IC (Dekuna):Cursing bad luck for the broken cart, Dekuna picked up the Matoran and began to run. The cart he decided to leave behind - they could come back for it later. He did, however, unfasten the rahi that pulled it so that the beast could follow them.With the help of Zealokan's powers and Aki-Nui's strength, the team soon arrived at Pala-koro, and found that Uar had already arrived. It looked like he was talking to a green and blue toa, so Dekuna went to greet him."Hello there" he said to the toa of plantlife. "We have heard that there will soon be an attack on the nui-rama hive, so we came as quickly as possible to give our aid. We are a part of the Hau Karda, a team of beings dedicated to protecting Mata Nui's inhabitants from Makuta's influence. I see that you met Uar here, and this is Tangrua (he indicated the Po-matoran), the toa riding the kane-ra and Zealokan and Payiges, and I am Dekuna. How can we be of assistance?"OOC: I hope Tangrua doesn't mind being carried.IC (Lema): Toa Lema, while patrolling the jungles north and east of Le-koro, was noticing an unusually large number of beings tramping through the forest this past day or so. From the tracks he found, they all seemed to be headed in one direction: east. The curious toa of air could not think of any reasonable explanation for this occurrence, other than that something unusual must be going on in his wahi. As a sworn protector of Le-wahi and its Matoran inhabitants, he decided to investigate the cause. Activating his mask of speed, he shot off at breakneck pace, before running straight up the trunk of a tree and ito its branches. From this high vantage point, he continued to half run, half fly through the treetops until he reached Lake Pala, where many beings were gathered. This must be the place.He dropped down out of the trees by the lakeside, rolling onto his backpack to break his fall.

ppg2.png

I.C. Kranuka watched as the last rama fell. He sighed. "Done at last! Nice job everybody!"I.C. Vompran"Looks like things are heating up."

IC Dymiun, Fehron, Botan"Uh... Some help here?" Dymiun asked, the now disconnected generator magnetized to his hand. "Well, that worked, at least," said Fehron, trying to show Dymiun how to demagnetize the generator, "Now what?" "We head to the village," replied Botan. "Well, there is a better way," suggested Fehron. He focused his power and created a wheeled cart large enough for the four of them. It was designed so that Dymiun's magnetism could turn the axle. Seeing what they were doing, Dymiun provided some plant fibers, and, at Fehron's command, stretched them over a large metal frame to form fold-out glider wings. "Hop in," invited Fehron.

aouROFb.png

IC: Tillian (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)"Right," said Tillian, following Skyra. "Out of curiosity, how did you find me--?"His words were cut off by a gunshot. He spun and reached for his jacket: liquid was flowing from it. But it wasn't blood. It was the odd golden vial he had picked up at the outpost where he was revived. It was soaking into his skin, and in seconds, the pocket where it had once sat had dried up..."Now, now, now," Pollux Troy said, stepping from the shadows. "Leavin' so soon?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:"Card Thief...he. Tame name." Rhow said. She gave Viloz a once-over. He was behaving pretty openly. Typical male. She remembered what some of them were like, back home. She took a long sip from her water, motioning with her hand for Viloz to take a seat next to her. "The name's Rhow." she introduced herself, before pointing her thumb over her shoulder at the other Skakdi. "And this is Iraanus. Sit down. If you're not too busy playing thse small guys out of their widgets, we got something to talk about with you."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Dragou:Dragou watched Pollux step out towards them, and then turned over to Krayn. "I ask again," he said to the Toa of Sonics, "Does this happen often?"IC-Unari:Unari chuckled, and pushed the widgets back towards Viloz. "Please, my friend, you've already given me enough!" He cried, smiling. "I can't take more, I'd leave you homeless on the streets!" Then he gestured to the now finished drink."Although, I will take those widgets as payment for a refill," he said, still grinning.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Viloz"I like your style, Unari. Hit me up." Viloz commented with a toothy grin, returning the widgets to the inn-keeper. He gave Iraanus a quick examination and nod of acknowledgement before taking a seat beside Rhow."Something to talk about, you say? Any particular reason as to why me?"

IC: VilozNow that was a good question. How many Skakdi did Viloz know on this island? Sure, he would see one or two on the occasion of a blue moon but that was about it, never really getting to talk to them. The mystery of how so few of his kind arrived here, every single one of them with amnesia including a few other species puzzled him completely."Now that I think about it, none, only seen a few." he started. "Why? Looking for specific Skakdi or just Skakdi in general? Or something I'm not catching onto yet?"

Edited by TX Wade

IC-Unari:"Ah, so you aren't completely sure?" Unari jested. "Then it appears I am right." He laughed slightly, before hurrying off to help another patron. Ever since Ryllia left and Geriam was killed, he was having a bit of trouble keeping up with everything, but he was still running the Bright-Star Inn rather well.

profiles i guess

OOC: And so it begins.IC: Tillian (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)Tillian stood, surveying the odds. Suddenly, in front of the two Crimson Novamen, his eyes began to...flicker. The blue irises began to lift upwards, and his eyes fluttered. A small shard of glass fell from the pocket of his jacket, and he cracked his knuckles. His eyes fluttered back open, revealing brilliant gold irises."Well, well, well," he muttered, turning his gaze to Pollux and Ryker. "It appears I might be staying a while, anyway."He winked and grinned at Ryker, his fangs glistening softly in the dimly lit room.Wait. Fangs?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"Yes." He carefully watched Tillian, noting every detail. Then, Krayn quietly spoke. "Tillian, just what kind of devil did you make a deal with?"Laserbeak drew her katana.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)Tillian took a step forward, clearly at ease. Then another. Then another. Pollux Troy tensed and raised his pistols."Not another step," he said. "Freak."Tillian's eyebrows raised and he shrugged."Hurtful," he said, before darting forward quickly and slamming his elbow into the Vortixx's Solar Plexus. He plucked the pistols out of midair and fired two bullets off into Pollux's kneecaps before crushing them into metallic balls and tossing them away idly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"So, um... I guess I'm superfluous in this fight, then?"Laserbeak shrugged. "It looks like we both are. Stay on guard, though. And back him up." Slowly, Laserbeak advanced, glaring at Ryker.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)As he walked - no, strutted - towards Pollux, Tillian's foot sunk into the floor tile a bit, and a trap door opened up; unworried, the Toa of Gravity triggered his power with a snap of his finger, floating up back to the ground and walking towards Pollux. He lifted the Vortixx into the air and poked at his nose a bit. It was bleeding from when Tillian had thrown him."Sorry, man," he said, licking the blood away from his fingertip. "That's just the way the game is played."With a shrug, he released his grip over Pollux, sending him plummeting down the trap door.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Dragou:Dragou pulled out his warhammer, holding it with both hands, feet shoulder-length apart, and down slightly lower than his shoulder-that was the way he was taught, after all-and he was glaring over at Ryker."One of the few things I remember is battle," he said conversationally. "This ought to be fun." Just for kicks he began to juggle a couple knives off the ground and tables with gravity.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-koro -I stared at Tillian for a moment, just what the karz was in that vial? No matter, it was time to beat up the bad guys, we'd figure it out after. I walked toward Ryker with Laserbeak, this would be interesting, two Toa of Air vs just one. Seemed easy enough. "You should just surrender. You're outnumbered."Emotia stood back with Krayn, not that she didn't want to fight, she actually felt like helping Tillian pumble that Vortixx, but she didn't want to get in Tillian's way, he seemed to be doing just fine on his own. And why did Tillian have fangs now?

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Ryker"Surrender? You don't know who I am, do you," the Toa of Air said, his grin widening. He might have been outnumbered, six to one, but that didn't mean a thing to him. No, it didn't mean a thing at all."What's the hold up? You scared? I'm out numbered six to one... What's there to be afraid of?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -