Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Uar)"'Kay then..." Uar replied as he activated his Kakama, becoming a blur headed for Le-Koro. When he reached the village, he searched around the village, and finally found the Matoran. "I'm sorry, do you have a moment to spare? The Hau Karda, a team of beings, will arrive here shortly to offer aid in attacking the Hive." he then waited for Kongu to answer.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: 7th Squadron and 10 Ussalry NPCs from Onu-Wahi.IC: The mass of Ussalmatoran threaded its way through the jungle at a trot. They'd had to slow down upon coming to the jungle, for fear of galloping into trees.Many of the matoran napped in the saddle. They were accustomed to catching their rest in such travelling conditions. But those who were now awake found themselves in a place almost as alien to them as karzhani.Humongous mossy trunks rose high in the sky all around the group. The voices of kewa and other rahi birds floated into their ears as the dappling of sunlight on the forest floor grew in power. Swampy ground gurgled underclaw as each ussal moved. Humidity hung in the air around them while a sort of muggy warmth enshrouded Regiment 3 and 7th Squadron.All in all, it was a typical morning in the massive primeval jungle-swamp of Le-Wahi as the Ussalmatoran quietly trotted towards the village of Air-they were less than half a kio away.It was on this morn, however, that Sulov's bowed head snapped upright; his eyes flew open; he exhaled mightily as sweat dripped off his helm.Sweat not due to the heat.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Dervian wondered what everyone was waiting for. However, the Kanohi "cloud sculptures" he had made would signal the Ussalry to their location. However, this was unintentional, as he had made them a long time ago and had no idea anyone else was coming. "What the Karz are we waiting for, a parade of Ussal crabs?" Little did he know how right he was.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: TNG, I regret to inform you that those signals probably can't be soon through the canopy. Besides which, the group is a bit far away for that.They'll use a map...That's what they have been doing.IC: Sulov simply sat, breaths gradually slowing down and becoming quieter, yet remained ignorant that Uyism was saying anything at all. He started to slowly return to a relaxed state."Com-man-der..."He sighed. That was one exhausting dream..."Com-mander!"One he never wanted to experience again.Could he really be sure that this aid was the right thing? Hiemalis was dangerous-and cunning, too. He could kill more than the hive ever might.And what about his own duty to friends? What about Ko-"Sulov!"Koskium looked in the direction of the call, startled.It was Gavarm. And concerned too, judging by the eyes staring out from under his helm."Are ya okay com-man-der?," That tip of the wedge asked gently. Sulov smiled slightly. "Nefer felt betterr."Gavarm frowned slightly. But the Deputy Commander nodded all the same. He turned around to keep his eyes on the trail ahead while the regiment-and-a-half began to collectively wake, many uttering groggy words of assent to Uyism's statement.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

OOC: Btw Hu, made a 'Character' page on <insert name of wiki I'm not allowed to mention on BZP due to its possession of forums> for the BZPRPG. Check it out whenever-it's still just being started, and all efforts would be appreciated.IC: Sulov smiled and turned his head so he could see Uyism's face. "Agrried. Not much leik hom."Any further conversation was interrupted as Gavarm cried out."Le-Koro!"Indeed, the group had now stopped before Lake Kanae's verdant shores. Two Gukko Force matoran flew overhead and gave their two-fingered salute to the forces below; the Onu-Matoran replied with their own three-fingered greeting.Looking up past the gukko, the group saw the huts branching off from trees halfway up-the architectural wonder of Le-Koro's treehouses. Laughter and undiscernable words drifted down to them from that populated height. The treetop koro bustled with activity.The Companions collectively cheered. They were fond of the village due to their friends and family there. And while it was very different from Onu-Koro, they liked its differences in some ways...Besides which, the engineer inside each Onu-Matoran privately loved such magnificient construction that huts sat on supports affixed to trees.Wood-and-vine elevators shortly descended for the group to enter the village. Sulov turned to face Regiment 3 and 7th Squadron, knowing he had to give orders now. "Eat and rezt," The matoran commanded. "Ve hed tu Pala-Korro in a fu arrz."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

OOC: I see. Well, off to ruin my life and click away at random links while editing!IC: [uyism]Uyism nodded as she looked around the village. In her short travels, she had not reached Le-Wahi, having only spent time in Po-Wahi and Onu-Wahi, for those regions had an abundant supply of rocks. Here, there weren't many, but she knew she could manage.

OOC: Mild bunnying here.IC: 7th Squadron presently boarded a platform. Sulov stayed with Uyism and the arguing duo of Komisk and Brovuv throughout this process and began to speak as the elevator slowly ascended, catching the debaters' attention with a quick "Ekzkuz me"."I'll be at Matan's and Natan's vith Gavarm tu starrt," Koskium explained. "Ju may eat, feet jorr ussals, sharrpen jorr veponz, et zeterra; but du ztai near ze ztables and zurrounding innz, and du not drrink. Ju muzt be reaty tu leaf in a fu hourz. Kvezchuns?," Asked the commander.

[Profiles]

IC(Meja): Meja rolled over in her bed, smacking her lips. She lazily got up and dragged herself to a bowl of a water on a desk. She cupped water in her hands and splashed it on her face. The bitterly cold water woke her up, made her alert. She grabbed her quiver of arrows and her bow, walked outside and closed the door. She loved how Le-Koro smelled in the morning. The fog from the swamp below was just dropping again, leaving everything wet and it smelled good to her. The pollen from many of the trees and flowers also fell with the fog, bringing a sweet collection of smells into the air. She only stopped to smell for a few minutes, then her stomach growled, reminding her of breakfast. She made her way to the market, pushing through the thicking crowd. She finally made it to a small stall where she bought a few fruit and a baked good. The baked good was warm, much to Meja's delight. She made her way back through the crowd, taking a seat at a bench to eat and watch the crowd.

WIP

OOC: Woo, Ussalry! :happydance: *Hugs Sulov* Ahem... Also:DAT REORDIN POSTIC:Trakuda noticed Reordin exiting the building, probably to get ready for the coming battle. The Ko-Matoran looked over at Skrihen, "I suppose we'd improvise. Hopefully we can all depend on each other not to fail, but you make a valid point." he got to his feet and moved into the light, "Madrihk, what do you think?"

OOC: Glad you liked it. :3IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)I made my way back down from the tree and began to stride into the village, looking for something to eat. I had stopped and gotten a quick bite to eat in Ko-Koro, but it was hard to get hot food in the middle of a permanent bloody blizzard.Some sleep would probably do me some good for a few hours, too. I needed to try and register some delta waves before the Hive ambush...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Wow, an influx of beefy matoran...IC: The DogThe oar dipped slowly into the thick surface of the marsh, reeds like stalagmites, vines like stalactites, creating a labyrinth for Ishi to navigate. Luckily, a slight current aided him along the swampy river, sending his little canoe forwards like an icebreaker through the occasional patch of rushes. Not far in the distance, the po-matoran could hear the sounds of metal clattering in travel, along with the chirps and burbs so common of the ussal crab. "Ah, that must be the ussalry. Seems the attack is coming." Why now, when Turaga have been disappearing? Ishi continued his winding trek, his canoe hidden from the traveling soldiers by several yards of trees. Sight was impossible, but occasionally one might have heard the slight dipping of an oar. With unnatural caution Ishi moved on. His sojourn on the green marsh continued in the dappled light where sunspots danced through the foliage, turning his armor a light emerald hue, the orange strip looking closer to blue in the jungle light. Above, Ishi could make out nests of birds, see the rahi slithering up the trunks of those massive, moss-covered ancients, leading him into thoughts about the state of the world. Things are getting darker. We only have so long before something big is going to happen. Without the turaga, what is to stop Makuta's wrath save a few ragtag mercenaries? No, what we need is heroes. Heroes like The Six.He bumped into the bank quietly. Stepping out of the canoe and dragging it ashore, Ishi quickly buried his prize beneath the roots of a tree, remembering exactly where he'd placed it, marking it on a heavily abused map of the island which he procured from his right side-bag. "Time to move on. First stop, Le-koro."

IC: AelynnShe walked out into the jungle, Auron behind her. "Ok, I guess we should stick-" she started to say, turning around to the Toa of Fire. Only to find he wasn't there. "Auron?"Aelynn jumped a bit when he reappeared next to her. "Oh, yeah... Your mask. Forgot about that."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AelynnShe took a deep breath, this was exciting, and stepped into the jungle. The Toa of Iron stopped for a moment, and decided to try something.Aelynn hadn't used her new mask yet, and she wanted to see how it worked. Her Kanohi flared briefly, and suddenly she was able to see through the trees of the jungle. It was quite neat looking."Cool...." she said quietly, glancing around, and trying to take in all of the sights.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Trakuda noticed Reordin exiting the building, probably to get ready for the coming battle. The Ko-Matoran looked over at Skrihen, "I suppose we'd improvise. Hopefully we can all depend on each other not to fail, but you make a valid point." he got to his feet and moved into the light, "Madrihk, what do you think?"

IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro HQ)The Toa of Ice finally looked up from his papers, which he had been scribbling on for a long time, trying to make the best out of the team he had. "What I think?" he asked rather plainly. "I think our plan is already flexible enough. Really, there is not much to it. We divide ourselves into groups and do the best we can. Every being counts, but none of you are a hundred percent necessary for victory. If things go badly for any of you, retreat and regroup. Do not senselessly throw your life away."Madrihk rose and looked over his papers once more."Now, listen up, everyone! The current plan is ready. Everyone gather outside. This hut is cramped, and I want everyone to hear."With that, he pushed past the flock of people and strode out onto the sandy ground of the village.OOC: Gather round, all ye members, friends and allies of the ILS, and I shall tell thee of thy duties. Teams are ready, plan will be discussed a final time before we set out. Once this meeting has been held, I shall message Nuju Metru and ask him to properly set the field of battle.

IC:Trakuda stepped outside to listen to Madrihk's speech, standing near the front of the crowd to avoid becoming unseen.The sun was bright, but it did not put him off. Neither did the tropical temperature or impending battle with a hundreds-of-years-old swarm of Nui Rama. He felt somehow indomitable, the forces of darkness being nothing more than a trial in his life. Then he placed it. Yes, he was excited. Excited for what he had been almost afraid of until this day. Oh yes, he was almost shaking. This was it.

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)My eyes snapped over to the crowd and I walked over to the final meeting, taking my spot beside Trakuda and listening for what Madrihk had to say.This is it. This is our strike. Payback.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Stepping out of the chair he was in, Aryll left the hut. Looking around, he saw a little piece of grass and took the chance to sit upon it. By now, he was beginning to wonder what he'd do in the coming battle. He was hoping for a spot near the front lines.IC: Tarotrix called out his five guards, and led them to a shaded area.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Leah led her Matoran friends back through the village, Lashev and Verdi behind her, while Sisk walked behind them again. It didn't take too long to get across the few platforms separating them from the main-platform with the Gukko Force Headquarter on it. The Matoran there were rather busy as they approached, but Leah was rather calm about the rising activity all around."What are we plan-doing?" Sisk asked, meaning the force as a whole. Leah stopped as they reached the edge of the adjascent platform, giving them a good overview of the HQ and the landing-pad stretching out from it.A patrol of Gukko was taking off that moment, four birds simultaneously, in perfect diamond formation.Leah looked over her shoulder, back at Sisk."The Captain's given word before you got here. We're gonna be real important today. We're not just gound-support for some Marine Ghekula unit this time. Superiors say the bird's are going out to help the ILS to take down the Rama-hive."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Oh, sorry about that. Just thought of it when I saw your post, didn't give it much actual thought. :PIC: Finally, some action! Dervian went out with the others to listen to Madrihk. "About Karzing time, I've been sitting here for hours."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I.C. Kranuka drew his dagger. "I don't think I'll be much help in this fight, but I'll battle all the same."

IC Botan, Fehron, and Dymiun"Yeah, not much help," Botan remarked. Activating his mask and copying the Gukko bird, Botan flew up into the air, striking at the Nui-Rama with his boomerangs and launching seeds with little tufts of hair on them, which caught the wind from the Nui-Rama's wings, sticking to the bugs and immobilizing their wings with vines, causing them to fall to the ground."Show-off..." Fehron muttered, activating his mask, flying as well, and striking at the Nui-Rama with chains."Hey! Some of us can't fly here!" cried Dymiun. He teleported into the air with his mask, hoping to strike as many insects with his spear as he could until he fell. However, he wound up high above the forest! "Uh-oh", he thought, as he fell. "OOMPH!" He hit a branch, slid off, and landed on the back of a very angry Nui-Rama. "AAAUGH!!! HELP!!!" he yelled, magnetizing his hands to the bug, hanging on for dear life.

aouROFb.png

IC:Sisk shrugged. "We're not well-briefed. I hear this for the first ever-time. Let's see how Lans is doing first-before."Leah nodded in agreement. "Captain surely will send word if you folks are needed." She looked ath Lashev and Verdi. "How many bird-hours do you have logged, anyway?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: JiMing"I still have no idea which division I should be in or what I could do." he called to Madrihk.

IC: Madrihk"Don't fret, my friend. That is exactly what I have been working on. Just wait until I'm sure you're all here, and I'll begin."

IC: Sunlight filtered into the clearing, obstructed partially by the canopy of interlacing branches above. At the clearing's center lay a Toa, resting peacefully (or so it seemed), his hands folded across his chest, dappled patterns of light rippling softly across his red and black armor. Embedded in the ground next to him was a sword, its tip buried in the soft earth. A strip of white fabric, tied to the blade's hilt, fluttered in the faint breeze. In the distance a Kewa trilled a simple melody, answered a few moments later by its brethren.The world was at peace.-----IC: Iraanus grinned. "Us?" he laughed. "I'd say two." Noticing the seriousness of his companion's expression, though, his own quickly lost its humor. "'Us,' huh? You mean Skakdi?" He pondered the question for a few moments, then shook his head. "Couldn't say for sure. But then, there's got to be a decent number, at least. Enough for the natives to notice that we're here."

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png