Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC"Yes, I'll take the first watch. It seems like I will have to keep a special eye on him," Madrihk said, pointing at Trakuda. "Hopefully he'll wake up by himself, if we didn't just fry his brain by accident. If not, we may have to leave him here so that he does not slow us down."

IC: Alfon"Provide us with some shelter, dummy...But if you can't, we'll have to leave it at that and make the best of what Vompran builds."Alfon took a seat and rummaged through his satchel. He still had a few rolls of wire left but he'd have to recuperate the ones he tied up in the morning if he were to have enough for the long run."Speaking of elemental energy, I'm almost drained."

IC: (Ledzel)"Oh, I'm not completely drained, brakas," he replies as he starts to form a shelter for the group. First, he creates the first story full of doorways and halls as well as many rooms for the group. Then, he created stairs that led to the second floor. After this, he created the second floor itself; very similar to the first one.It took over thirty minutes to make, but it did not kill the Toa of Stone in the process."How's...that...dummy?" he asks Alfron as he gasps for breath.-Mef Man

I.C. VompranVompran hops down from the tree."Niiiice."he says as he walks in and looks around.He knew he had to be cautious if he wanted to sleep here tonight. Mostly because Ledzel controlled the whole thing, and at any moment he could cave in the whole thing on top of them if he had any evil intentions. Vompran decided that he would just hope Ledzel wasn't secretly working with Makuta or something like that.Vompran using his Kanohi Matatu picked up the unconcious Trakuda and put him into the fortress.

elementalussal.png

IC: (Ledzel)"Thanks, I'll have the furniture in in a second," he jokes. "Actually, that wouldn't be a bad idea. "Would someone like to join me; I'm going back to the coast to absorb more of the rocks. I may indeed make some furniture. Vompran, be ready to make us some matresses out of leaves."-Mef

IC: AlfonAlfon was amazed by what Ledzel had conjured before his eyes. Their "shelter", if that was an appropriate word for it, was much more than he had expected."Not bad...not bad at all. Who knows, maybe you're not as big a dummy after all..." said Alfon teasingly.He explored the inside and it was just as good-looking as the outside. It lacked furniture and Ledzel requested someone to accompany him so he could absorb rocks to build furniture."Well, dummy, I guess I can accompany you. Plus, you'll need someone to disable the wires."He waved at Madrihk as they started walking torwards the electric wire/fence and when Alfon finaly got his attention he yelled:"We're going for a walk! If we die, tell Vompran to make pretty graves for us with tons of flowers!"

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC Klastio - Le-Wahi Beaches - Leaving: Klastio let the tornado disperse, allowing the Tarakava to finally get their bearings straight, and realize where Klastio was flying. Not long after that, they swarmed the water below him, throwing rocks and leaping up at him, trying to grab the Toa by his feet. Klastio took off flying into the forest, however, and left the Rahi to fight each other. Klastio arrived near the others, "That wasn't exactly how I wanted that part of the tour to go, but on we go," he said, flying further into the dense jungle of Le-Wahi. "Next stop is a large set of cliffs that are near the border of Ko-Wahi. It'll be a little chilly way up there, but I think Tahuva may be able to keep it nice and warm," the Toa of air said, flying off in the direction of the cliffs. -Klastio

IC: Alfon"Well first of all my name's Alfon, not Alfron, thank you very much." he said, rubbing his eyes out of fatigue.Alfon wasn't entirely surprised at the question but the answer was so simple, it made him chuckle."Well, I joined for but one simple reason: because I was bored. I used to wander around the island, looking for any adventures I could embark on or make my own. As I arrived in Le-Wahi, there was a sign explaining about this squad. Seemed like fun so I joined. Must seem funny to you."Alfon observed the sky as it was getting darker and darker. The sun was gone and stars were beginning to shine in the night sky. Stars always fascinated Alfon, especialy the Red Star. They made him think there was a bigger world than that of Mata-Nui and there lay adventure for one like him."How about you? I was there when you joined but I'm not totaly aware of your motives."OOC: Last post for the night. 'Night boys

IC: (Ledzel)Ledzel smiles as he looks up toward the stars as well."Well, Alfon, I joined because-" Actually, the Toa of Stone wasn't too sure why he was joined the group. Was it because he wanted to get away from the Kumu-Islets? No, he could've done that by purchasing his own ship. Was it because he liked the crew?" Maybe. They seemed deceint enough. But, then, he thought of the main reason."I joined for practice. I plan on becoming a captain of my own ship (if I get one); and I thought this would be a good idea. Between the two of us, I have enough trinkets in my coat for an entire cruiser. I planned on purchasing a boat the day I joined, but I decided to join you all instead. For the time being," he adds as he looks back down to the path ahead of them. -Mef

IC: Kethrye walked over to Vompran. " Do you have those beds ready yet? Ineed to get some sleep." The Toa of Ice queried. He glanced back at thehouse Ledzel had created when a thought stroke him. "If Ledzel can created a building out of stone that easily, do you think it'spossible you could grow one out of plants?" Kethrye thought aloud, " Me ofMandrihk might be able to, thought it would melt, making it mostly counter- productive"

IC: Tahuva hated the cold, but went with it. "Yeah...and no more shuriken attacks while we're there. If it's so close to Ko-Koro, then an avalanche or flood could be caused by one of those. Dervian considered doing it just to cause chaos, but decided that a Tarakava attack would satisfy his love for chaos for a few hours. "ALL RIGHT! LET'S GO!"Tahuva said nothing, because if his mouth opened for a second, he'd be swearing at Dervian until both of them died.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ara'kas spoke for the first time of the group leaving. "I'll follow him." she said, gesturing towards Angelus. As she moved to the right passage, she muttered. "This better lead towards civilization."OOC: I totally was with the group the whole time and very much not just popping up out of nowhere.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC - Decaia/Raehn - Le-Koro: As Decaia moved toward the bar, he noticed a hooded figure heading in his direction. Thinking nothing of it, he passed by, cape billowing in his wake. Behind him, the being turned the corner, heading in the same direction as him.Soon enough, the Toa of Water had arrived at the front door. Reaching for the knob, he laid a hand on it -- and then froze as he felt a metallic point in the small of his back."Don't move," the hooded being said. He was silent, recognizing the female voice. "Open the door, and find a seat. I'll be right behind you.""Right..." he muttered. Twisting the doorknob, he entered the building, into the mass of sound and music. The knife vanished from its position behind him, though Decaia knew it was somewhere in her cloak. Moving to a secluded corner, he sat down, in a chair by the wall. The bounty hunter followed after him, taking a seat across from the Toa of Water. Looking as inconspicuous as possible, he leaned back. "What?" he muttered."I've found you," she said simply, lowering her hood to reveal her scoped Kanohi Sanok. "And I intend to bring you to justice. I've heard a lot of stuff about the destruction you've caused... the hunters you've evaded... I'm sure the Turaga will have an appropriate sentence for you.""Yeah... fourth time I've heard that one," Decaia said, leaning back. "Why don't we discuss this more in detail before you try to arrest me like they did?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC"I thought you were going to rest and recharge," Madrihk said, not too happy about the extravagant display of power. "Not spend all of your energy on attracting every single Rahi to our location. Shelter is all fine and dandy, but this might be a little too obvious, don't you think? Bah, never mind, go to sleep. I'll stand guard. I suggest you all stay here, by the way. Wandering the woods alone is a fine way of saying 'please kill me, Makuta'. I don't see you reaching the beach at all, anyways. It took us several hours to get here, obviously it will take twice as long to do a supply trip. You will have to make do with absorbing this thing again in the morning."OOC: Are you all insane? :D

OOC: You have to be insane to be a Toa at all. It's the first requirement for the job. :P-Toa HelryxIC: Alfon"Interesting. Sounds like it would be lots of fun. Who knows, maybe I'll have to join you once this is all over."The two Toa continued walking until he head Madrihk shout for them to come back. He was waving franticaly at the pair and it was obvious he disapproved of their trip to the coast."Well, looks like the captain wants us to come back. We kind of ignored his warnings and disobeying him now won't make him exactly a very happy camper... Don't know about you but I say we go back. For some reason, the idea of an angry Madrihk frightens me."Alfon scanned the ground and picked up a small pebble he saw. He showed it to Ledzel and gave it to him."Looks like this will be the only energy you'll be absorbing tonight" he said, proceeding with a small chuckle.

OOC: *Final Fantasy sleep music plays* I agree, let's just skip to the morning, if none of you have any ambushes planned for the night. ( :lol:) Then Trakuda can wake up as well and we'll get going to our real location. Oh, and yes, Madrihk can and will be a bit rough, being evil and all. See: Being exiled from Ko-Koro for murder, trying to steal supplies in Le-Koro, attacking the (smuggling) traders in Xa-Koro, having no trouble with killing in general or ditching those deemed weak... You get the idea.IC:Madrihk tried his best not to sound patronizing when the two Toa returned to camp. He was pretty annoyed, but not out of concern for their well-being. He just hated seeing good resources being wasted."What in the blazes are you thinking?" he asked. "The ocean is hours from here at this point, and you planned on going back? Never mind that, your stupidity is really none of my concern, but I would hate to see you die and then us finding ourselves in need of two new warriors. Possibly three," he added, glancing at the limp Matoran lying just within sight."You don't have to rest, but darn it, Ledzel, I thought you said you were tired, so I'm gonna make sure you do even if I have to freeze you into cryo-sleep. Understood?"The Toa of Ice turned to sit down on a tree stump, almost tripping over one of the wires in the process. This didn't make him any happier. He erupted in a string of obscenities, quite uncharacteristic of those with the ice element. But Madrihk was no calm and content Matoran. He was an amoral being with great ambitions, and he would see those ambitions fulfilled no matter what. He calmed himself somewhat.Remember, Madrihk, he thought to himself, stick with these fools until you have what you want, no matter how long it takes. Don't screw it up so soon."I'm really not in the mood for this," he said, "my team nearly got reduced by half just now. I hope you see how that works on me."OOC: Oh, and check this post out. It's relevant.

Edited by Katuko

OOC: A fellow Final Fantasy fan?IC: (Ledzel)"Relax, Cap'n," replied the Toa of Stone as he absorbs the small pebble. "We could've made it to the beach and came back before you even knew we were gone. You gotta trust the Stone head to deliver!" Ledzel slaps the captain on the back before walking inside his shelter he had made."How's those matresses coming?" he asks.OOC: That other line was totally Cole Train inspired from Gears 3.-Mef

OOC: Wow...I actually heard Ace Attorney Music as the camera went from D, to the Judge, to Lyrica...I really need to play that game less. Anyway, Ferrin.IC('Voriki'): The toa woke up, having gotten all the sleep he needed.What a wild day. An assassination, got his eye stabbed out, beat up one of Ferrin's mooks, joined an army, and slept in a tree. But one thing still bothered him...What happened to those two that wanted to ask him some questions...before his eye got stabbed out. Yeah, Chronn. He's on my list.He sat in the tree as the others slept the night away, looking over the wahi and changing topics with reckless abandon.

OOC: Fast-forward to next morning... now! :biggrin:ICMadrihk woke with a start. He quickly looked around himself, making sure that he was still alone outside the team's rocky shelter in the middle of the thick jungle. Only one thing had changed since he dozed off: It was now morning.What a fine guard I make, he thought, suddenly noticing some rustling coming from a nearby tree. He soon realized that it was just Voriki, who was probably waking up as well. Madrihk got up quickly, not wanting anyone to notice that he had slept through the entire night. The Toa of Ice was about to wake the others when he noticed the charred corpse of a Nui-Rama hanging off one of the wires they had set up for protection. He didn't dare touch it before the electricity had been turned off again, so instead he located Trakuda and knocked on the top of his mask to see if he would wake."Wakey wakey," he said with a frown.

Edited by Katuko

IC"Correction," Madrihk said, "we tried electroshocking him yesterday. Electrocution would imply that we actually killed him with it. A common mistake."The Toa of Ice grabbed Trakuda by the foot and lifted it slightly before letting go. It fell down limply."If he stays like this we might really have to just loot and leave him," he muttered, almost inaudibly, before giving up and going to inspect the dead Rahi outside.OOC: Hopefully he wakes soon, or we're going to have some real fun with "ragdoll Trakuda". :P