Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: AlfonAlfon woke with a loud yawn then sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked around and it seemed he was only one of the few who were still sleeping. Slowly, he made his way out of the shelter and joined his comrades."Morning fellas..." he said before being interrupted by another one of his yawns. He overheard them talking about Trakuda. If push comes to shove, I'll have to carry the little guy thought Alfon. The group noticed a dead rahi and moved over to inspect it."Hold up guys. If anyone's to inspect some Rahi electrocuted to death by my wires it should be me. Oh and Ledzel, if you ever mention cutting my wires ever again, I'll make a noose out of them just for you."He touched the Rahi and absorbed what fickle electricity still rested in its body."There, it should be edible. I'm going to go recuperate my wires now." Alfon said lazily.

IC (Trakuda, ILS building): Trakuda's lifeless eyes opened suddenly, to find he was lying on the ground surrounded by the others. Nearby lay an unfamiliar building, but he noticed they were still in the same spot. Not much time had past, and a structure had somehow been constructed. That was good.It was then that he noticed he was clutching a scroll in his hand. Almost instinctively, although he did not know why, he lifted it up to his mask and breathed in a familiar scent, before opening it and reading it's contents. What he saw shocked him, but he did not alert the others to his awakening or his newfound memory. Instead he pretended to be asleep, and once they turned away from their conversation, opened his eyes drowsily.Stretching and yawning, he exclaimed, "Oohh, what a night... I'm aching all over..." and sure enough, he soon realised he really was aching all over. His arm twitched slightly, "Ummm... What happened while I was asleep?" he could tell them about what he saw while he was 'asleep' later.

IC"I think we can eat this thing as-is," Madrihk chuckled, referring to the slight streak of smoke coming off the bio-mechanical insect. Just then, he noticed Trakuda waking up."Heeey, how ya feeling? Asleep, you say? I think sleeping may be putting it lightly. You suddenly collapsed yesterday, and then we couldn't wake you at all. Trust me, we tried calling out to you, poking you, shaking you, hitting you, giving you electric shocks... I was just about to proclaim you dead and free to pilfer, but I guess that was a bit too hasty of me."

IC: (Ledzel)"I think you're right," mumbled Ledzel as he walks toward the shelter. He uses his elemental powers (which were starting to come back more than they were last night) to create a large table. He then walked back to the carcas and carries it back to the table. Once there, the Toa of Stone prepares the meat for the group."Time to eat!" he yells as he grabs one of the small legs from the creature. He eats it quickly before smiling. "Nice job cooking it, Alfon!"-Mef

ICThe Toa of Ice grabbed a piece of meat and threw away a piece of Rama-shell still stuck in it. Even as he consumed it, he fished out the team roster and scratched his pencil across the last words he had written on it: "killed b/c comatose", right next to Trakuda's name. He hoped no one would notice.

Edited by Katuko

IC: AlfonAfter having recuperated all his wires and absorbing their electrical charges, Alfon rejoined the group but only to find a very much awake Trakuda."Talk about making life hard for us, you little fool." he said but there was still a smile beneath his scarf. He gave Trakuda a small noogie."Oh and if you're wondering who electroshocked you, that would be me, heh heh..."Alfon walked over to Ledzel so he could have a bite of the dead Rahi and mumbled a small "You're welcome". He hadn't realized it until now but he was starving. He lowered his scarf and sank his teeth into the flesh, devouring it as if it were a gourmet meal."Speaking of our next plan of action, Madrihk, care to share with Trakuda?"

IC (Madrihk)Their leader looked up from the roster and quickly hid it away, replacing it with his island map."We will reach Lake Pala within a few hours unless there are any more complications, so then we can get to work on building a fortified position. Given how easily Ledzel made this shelter, I don't think a mini-fortress would be much harder. Note that we will not be building right next to the lake, but a little bit away from it, in order to give us room to expand later."The Toa of Ice shoved his map across the table for them all to see. He had circled a small area of the forest near the lake, and drawn a line from Le-Koro past the lake and to Ta-Koro."Once done I will send a messenger to each of the two villages, informing the Turaga of our plans to establish a trade route. Whomever goes will also be in charge of recruiting settlers and new warriors to the village. Then hopefully we will have a whole bunch of people here within a few days. By the time Makuta realizes what we are doing, we will have a village as well defended as any of the others, as well as supplies to help us last."

I.C.Vompran"Kanohi adsfjag klaf sjdj mmmmmmfff *SNORT* HUH?" Vompran awoke."Mmmm I smell breakfast. What is that?" He jumped down from the tree, and saw the fried carcass of a Nui Rama."Mornin' guys. Hey, up, you're Trakuda. --- er Trakuda you're up." Vompran was still sleepy.hmmm this thing hasn't even been eviscerated. He thought as he ate.After Vompran ate his share, Madrihk said something about lake Pala and sending a messenger to the turaga.

elementalussal.png

IC: Alfon"Sounds like a plan but if you're about to send messengers, I don't reccomend myself as one seeing as how I can get lost easily. Voriki' a good choice, I would think."Alfone was done eating his fill and threw the leftovers behind his head. He let out a small burp and tapped his stomach lightly."Whoever's gone recruiting should make sure to get a Toa of iron. He'd be able to make metal fences surrounding the settlement and I'd be able to give it an electrical charge. It's more efficient than my wires for an entire settlement."

IC: (Ledzel)Ledzel looks over the map and listens intently to the planning. "Sounds good to me," he says as he tosses his leftovers aside. "I won't go to any of the villages so I can stay behind and make the fortress. It took me a short time to make this shelter, but I'm still worn out. It may take me some time to get my energies completely recharged."-Mef

IC:"Rest for as long as you need to. We'll be walking casually today. If anything happens I'm sure we can handle it even without your stone powers."Madrihk turned to the caped Toa of Electricity."To answer your question, Voriki, I got some big plans. I'm not sure how much I should say given their uncertain nature at this point, but let's just say that of we can really liberate one part of the island, then it should be possible to gather forces and liberate another. And then another, and another, until we have cleansed this island of Makuta's infection. As I've said before: The Toa Mata couldn't do it, but they went in alone, six Toa, straight into the heart of Makuta's power. If we all work together, we can succeed where they failed and prove that we are not to be messed with."The Toa of Ice looked at each member of the group in turn."I agree, Voriki is a good messenger choice because he has a Kualsi," Madrihk said, focusing especially at Kethrye as he did so. "I was thinking of going to Ta-Koro myself, since I have a Kakama, but that would mean one of you others need to be deputy leader in the meantime. Or not, depending on how well you work together. Let's see, Trakuda blacked out once, so I'm sorry, but I won't risk giving you the responsibility just yet. Contariam I can't speak for given that he has beenr ather silent so far; but Alfon, Ledzel, Vompran... I trust all of you, and you have all been useful so far. Can I trust you to not get into a slap-fight the second I'm gone?"

IC: Alfon"Hey, hey, settle down you two. We're all in this together and I'd rather not have two people out of comission over a small matter of nicknames..." said Alfon as he stepped in between the two."As to answer your question Madrihk, I'm positive I could hold you to that. If you want, all 3 of us could be in charge although I'm not entirely sure how that would work out. Maybe Ledzel might get too worn out from building the settlement and I believe nap-time would be in order then." said Alfon in a friendly, joking manner.

IC"All right, then that's how we'll do it. Voriki, you go to Le-Koro while I go to Ta-Koro. I'll give Ledzel, Alfon and Vompran the joint lead in the village, though you should of course confer with the rest of the team as well. We will be off to the villages once we reach our destination and get settled there. So let's march: to Lake Pala!"OOC: The Fearless Leader has informed me via the blog that there is a lone Matoran caretaker in a house somewhere by its shore. One of his characters live there, but he's of course gone adventuring. So that means we will most likely encounter each other at some point in the future...

Edited by Katuko

OOC: Lul, yeah. Speaking of said caretaker...IC: "Good boy, Gaku."Lezuu smiled slightly, nuzzling the panting ghekula on the head. She croaked happily and dropped the berries in its mouth at his feet.Reaching down with his other hand, the le-matoran picked up the bula berries and bit into one. Mm...The taste was good. Not too ripe, but not too tasteless. He'd trained Gaku well, all right.Looking up to the sky as he chewed, he could see Lekhii returning from his morning rounds. The bird cawed two times as it spiralled into descent."Many upwalkers?," asked the Lys'Muaka. He had trained the bird to recognize those sapient beings approaching the estate and to caw either once or twice to indicate their singularity or plurality, respectively. It thought of them as 'upwalkers' now due to some training in matoran.The kewa nodded as it landed next to Gaku. The two rahi then began to clean each other-something the le-matoran was very proud of teaching them to do; it kept parasites from their system and helped them look respectable.Lezuu placed a dirtied hand on his chin. Hm...Master Sarusuma said he'd be coming from Ta-Wahi's direction. This can't be him. But who is it, then?The le-matoran shrugged. As he gazed at his two partners, he decided it probably wasn't that important, anyways. He'd find out later. For now, he and his friends would just do their normal work of the day.Yes, it was a good life at Jianheim. Just a le-matoran and his company.Little did the humble and content le-matoran know......That all that was about to change.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: TautataStill he watched, carefully observing, silently learning what he needed to. He watched each person, seeing expression and motions, learning their body language. He couldn't hear them, but he could guess what was going on. The guesses would likely be far from accurate, but that did not bother him. He still hadn't realized that he had been stopped by at least one, if not all of the group he was watching. It was probably the fault of his white and black armor, which was not exactly stealthy in any way. But he himself was, and he thought that was good enough. Obviously, it wasn't.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:"We ought not waste time idly," Zaveno said to his companions. "I'd rather tie up this end rather quickly. I suppose its time I tell you the name of this loose end. He's a Toa of Ice by the name of Madrihk. Have either of you ever heard of him?"-:z:

IC: AlfonAlfon repeated after Madrihk, saying "To Lake Pala!" They had been marching the entire time and it seemed pretty lax. Many sounds could be heard in the distance, rustling of leaves, Rahi cries, etc. Still, the thought that the group hadn't encountered any Rahi yet unnerved him in a way. He'd been expecting one all along."Ever feel like you're being watched?"OOC: Katuko, it appears that Madrihk has earned us another enemy :P

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Yeah, I made that crime lord Ferrin a PC in order to shake things up, but it seems like it's become almost redundant now that Zavano is after Madrihk for his own reasons. Still, Ferrin wants you all dead, so I'll just have him get into trouble in Le-Koro in the meantime.Feel free to RP the discovery of the lake or eventual events on the way there. I'm dictating a lot of the plot here with my whole village-making plans, so I'm handing the details of our journey over to you. :PIC (Ferrin):The Matoran went quiet as the Toa of Iron stepped out of the crude elevator leading into the treetop village of Le-Koro. This wasn't so much because of his appearance - they had seen plenty of black and/or spiky Toa before - but more because of his obviously malicious intent. Whomever he stared at backed off, shying away from his furious gaze.Ferrin spotted the sign advertising the Island Liberation Squad and strode right over to tear it down. Waving it around, he yelled at anyone withing hearing distance:"Who knows anything about the following people?! Purple Toa of Electricty wearing a Kualsi and cape. Toa of Ice with a black, scarred Kakama. Scythe-wielding Toa of Plant Life with a Mahiki. Ko-Matoran with blue Pakari carrying enough stuff to sink a boat. Toa of Stone with an uncharacteristic Kaukau and hat. Toa of Electricity with a white scarf. Anyone who can tell me their names and preferably their whereabouts shall be richly paid!"

Edited by Katuko

IC: (Ledzel)"Now, let's not go imagining things," said the Toa of Stone. "Let's just get to the lake, set up camp, and not think we hear Rahi stalking us. Got it?"Ledzel wasn't trying to sound rude, he just wanted to make sure everyone had a clear head when it came to the jungle. It was wild and, sometimes, deafening in here. But, strangely, it did seem as if the entire population of Rahi had just...stopped.-Mef Man

IC (Solia, Le-Koro village square): The description of a Ko-Matoran wearing a blue Pakari made Solia's heart skip a beat, but she did not show it.As the the black-armoured warrior thundered towards them and began to demand information, Solia frowned, "Look, there's no need to be so rude. He, or I should say we, are looking for someone named Madrihk."

ICFerrin nodded once in reply, but did not make any sign that he was going to shake Zavano's hand."This Madrihk -- if that's his name -- and the rest of his gang murdered several of my traders and stole my goods. If you are looking for him, I hope you want him dead as well. If not, I suggest you stay out of my way."