Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

:kaukau: OOC: Am I going to trigger some sort of River Tam moment?IC: (Tom)"...and that one there was Tindok the Voyager chasing after his many kids," said Tom, pointing up at the sky. "The star up there is supposed to be his head, and that triangle is his main torso." He got down on the ground and began drawing a connect-the-dots diagram in the sand. "So you see, here's his sickle which he uses to catch them by the feet and hang them upside down when they misbehave. Glad he's not my father. Oh, and how could I forget? There's the constelation of the great Pohatu himself. See, those stars up there? They make a pretty good Kakama, if you think about it, and the upside-down trapezoid forms his torso. And how could you forget his kolhii ball. It's that ring of stars over there; the Red Star itself is floating right in the middle. You know, I've never actually seen Pohatu play a game of Kolhii."Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

OOC: I would answer, but I don't get the reference.IC: LarynLaryn stopped short. She had just heard someone say something about a game. Her eyes narrowed to slits. Out of nowhere, literally, a knife flew at Tom with great accuracy. Unseen by anyone present, Laryn shouted. "No games!"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Sigh, well gravity isn't on to post so I guess I'll stop waiting for him for now. :PIC: Agate - Beatha's Place -Agate woke up from her sleep a moment, she looked at Sythrih, who was fast asleep on the couch next to her. (OOC: Sorry for the bunny Gravity but it's the only way this is gonna work. XD)Agate decided that since she was up she might as well check on Laryn. She knocked on the door to her room, "Laryn? You in there?" There was no answer, she opened the door to find Laryn gone and an open window. "Bugger."Agate ran outside, "Laryn! Laryn!" She called out. Then she turned back to wake up her sister, except she noticed a message scratched on the door.OOC: Okay, tell me what is says Krayzikk :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: KRAYZIKK, YOU DON'T GET THAT REFER--GAAAAAAAAH WHAT ARE YA DOING OUT THERE, KID? THAT WAS AN A+ REFERENCE.IC: Kellin (Restaurant, Po-Koro)Kellin nodded in greeting to Agzinel."My name is Kellin," he said.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: "Thanks for the cocoa, and everything else. Try not to die."-LarynOh, and sorry Tyler. I've never seen Firefly. I've heard it's good, though.IC: LarynFurious, Laryn moved around Tom in a circle, pausing about three quarters of the way around.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place, Po-Wahi -"No..." Agate said, "She can't survive out there on her own..." Well actually maybe she could...being an assassin...but that wasn't the point. Agate decided to do something stupid, she saw some almost completely faded footprints head toward one direction, Agate had no idea where it lead but she decided to run in that direction, she decided not to wake her sister.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

:kaukau: IC: (Kraggh)Kraggh didn't know what to do. They were but Matoran and not equipped to stand up against a deranged Toa of Gravity. He nudged Tom and flashed his eyes. He wondered what would happen if they explained that it was only a word that had been taken out of context, but she seemed erratic and irrational. Tom looked at him. Kragh flashed his eyes again and gestured with a bob of his head to the nearby huts."Agate!" he cried.OOC: I'm asuming that everybody in Po-Koro is on a first-name basis.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

:kaukau: OOC: *facepalm*. My mistake. I just read that she was sleeping in a hut with a sister and I thought...yeah, jumping to conclusions.IC: (Tom)"Help!" cried Tom. He didn't mention who he wanted help from. Any help would do. It would have been terrible and embarassing if he had cried out a name of a random person who wasn't even expected to be around, especially if he shouldn't logically even known the name of said person. Good thing he didn't do that.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: LarynLaryn was so furious, she deactivated her Volitak. Now fully visible, she used her element to pin the two Matoran to the ground. Eyes glinting with unrestrained rage, she drew one of her sai and advanced. "No more games!" She practically screamed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LarynLaryn let go of the sai, allowing it to fly to Agate. Using her powers she increased Agate's gravity, forcing her to the ground."No more games. No one else can get hurt."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Agate - Po-koro -Agate let the sai drop near her feet as she was pinned to the ground by the enormous amount of gravity. "Laryn...whatever the matoran said about games....they weren't talking about Beathe's kinda of game at all! Please calm down!"

IC: Laryn"Games are evil." Laryn's head turned back to Tom. "And evil must be punished."Raising her hand, Laryn began to increase Tom's gravity even further. It wasn't fatal, but it was very far from comfortable. The Matoran was being forced against the ground under gravity's increasing force.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Agate - Po-koro -"Laryn...killing is what is evil...not Beatha's twisted version of games! Laryn!" Agate didn't want to hurt Laryn, but she created cuffs made of iron around her legs, and then pulled the iron cuffs toward her, trying to make Laryn fall to the ground.

IC: SythrihThe Toa of Earth woke last, and she noticed that both Agate and Laryn were gone. Now, normally she wouldn't be worried, but after what had happened the night before... Well, she was.Sythrih ran out of the house, and rubbed her eyes; trying to focus them. On her way out she had grabbed her bow, and a few arrows. She glanced around, looking for the two Toa. There, and it looked like they weren't having a good time. Both Agate and a Po-Matoran were pinned down by their own gravity."Laryn, stop," she commanded, walking up to said Toa of Gravity. "Now."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LarynLaryn fell forward, landing heavily. She started to drag herself forward, toward Tom. "Who said anything about killing? I'm going to make sure that they can't hurt anyone!" Her voice held traces of anger and frustration.

fK5oqYf.jpg

:kaukau: IC (Kraggh)"Please don't...that hurts..." said Tom. He was cringing and trying to stay on his feet, but as the gravity approached twenty times its normal strength, he was forced to one knee. Kraggh was concerned, but at the same time he didn't want to intervene in the midst of a matter between Toa. He hoped Laryn's report that she was uninterested in killing was true, and though Tom's comfort was at stake Kraggh made an assumption that his life was not.What was he doing, thinking so calmly in these conditions? All this time analyzing. Where was the humanity in it? Kraggh felt a twinge of anger with himself, a guilt that continued to distract him until he admitted that it was there. Where was his compassion? No, he couldn't go on like this. He was defined by his decisions, and right then he chose to act on behalf of Tom.He picked up a rock and held back his arm, letting his body stretch and flex like a bow ready to snap, and he released with all his might, throwing his body forth as he did so. The rock flew through the air and hit Laryn on the side of her head.At the same time, a wall of earth rose inbetween her and Tom as a Toa of Earth arrived.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: SythrihAs soon as the Matoran's gravity had returned to normal, the Toa of Earth ran over to Laryn. Sythrih looked her over, seaching for any wounds."Laryn, sweetie, are you ok?" She asked, holding onto the young Toa, both to keep her up and to stop her from trying anything.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

:kaukau: IC: (Tom)Tom was sore. Toa of Gravity were potentially the most dangerous kind, as far as he could tell. It was like pitting a two-dimensional drawing against a three-dimensional person, although that comparison he had to admit was a little bit of an exaggeration. Still, it didn't take too much creativity to seriously take out any opponent if they wanted to, and that made him scared. What's more, this one was psychotic.He took off sprinting to the front gate, calling out the chief guard's name. "Naona! There's a fight in the streets!"OOC: Let's hope that Inspiration checks this topic soon. Although if he doesn't, no big deal. Laryn's still outnumbered and apparently in Sythrith's arms at the moment.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

:kaukau: IC: (Tom)He felt a hand on his shoulder. Why was there a hand on his shoulder? Tom turned around to see Kraggh by his side, his icey blue eyes solemn. He was shaking his head, and behind him, Tom could see the Toa of Earth piercing him with his eyes. Kraggh leaned foreward and rested his forehead against Tom's. Apparently, everything was okay.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Sythrih"It's Ok, you will; eventually," she said. "Just don't start attacking anyone who says the word 'game', alright?"Sythrih thought it was safe to let Laryn go now, and she untangled herself from her, but still kept a hand on the young Toa's shoulder to keep her up.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale- Ironshaper- Po-koroIC: The scene quieted down and Kale headed back to the Guard HQ to help with the rebuilding efforts.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: [Naona]"Very well then. I thank you for your assistance."

IC: CeragoCerago frowned as he entered the village and started looking around to see what needed to be done. He waved his hands a little and got to work. Metal energy shot from his hands, bending along with stone to recreate the old, but sturdier. It certainly was an improvement. As Cerago stared at his handymanship, he chuckled, "Strange," He says. "I usually try to avoid work as much as possible. This situation is perfect for my powers, though! Especially since I don't have to lift a finger..."