Slice, Toa of Ice

The MOC is really, really odd, the chest armor is not that good, and giving the MOC just wheels is a really bad idea, you should have something on the foot so he won'y fall over. The arms and legs are easy and just alright.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

The MOC is really, really odd, the chest armor is not that good, and giving the MOC just wheels is a really bad idea, you should have something on the foot so he won'y fall over. The arms and legs are easy and just alright.

Well that's pretty rude. You should probably consider being a bit nicer in your constructive criticism next time, and feel lucky that I'm not a moderator ;).

Anyway, I like this MOC. SWH does have a point that there should probably be something to stabilize him, but the light blue wheels suit Toa of Ice MOCs really well, and it works really well on this one. I also like that you used the Kohrok shields in place of a mask. It makes it more unique than your average Toa MOC. Great job on this one. :)

Edit: The name is pretty fitting also.

Edited by XONAR
Bliss.png

Well that's pretty rude. You should probably consider being a bit nicer in your constructive criticism next time, and feel lucky that I'm not a moderator ;).

Anyway, I like this MOC. SWH does have a point that there should probably be something to stabilize him, but the light blue wheels suit Toa of Ice MOCs really well, and it works really well on this one. I also like that you used the Kohrok shields in place of a mask. It makes it more unique than your average Toa MOC. Great job on this one. :)

Oh ,well sorry but i mostly not a type of guy that sweeten up of what i think :/

Anyways i do agree with you on the light blue wheels, they do fit nice with this MOC and the Kohrok Shield is good but IMO he should have made this a different race instead of making it a Toa. Plus with the name, it is a good name but when i see that name i think of Throwbots somehow.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I'm gonna be different than everyone else if that's alright.

I like the MOC, just not as a Toa. I think he does better as a rahi like keetongu, just not a toa.

The roller slicers for feet look very rahiy to me.

But I do like it, it's simple and creative.

Oh ,well sorry but i mostly not a type of guy that sweeten up of what i think :/

Well, you could just keep it to yourself if you really feel that strongly.

Personally, I loved this MOC. I like nontraditional builds, especially when pertaining to the head and torso, both of which you did.

And the wheels! Reminds me of Umbra, but I think you pulled it off even better than they were in Umbra. A little more support might be nice, but I think it's fine without it. I think the wheels are especially fitting for him being a Toa of Ice.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I couldn't really do much for the chest, and I thought the Metru armor looked fine. Frankly, giving a MOC wheels is fantastic in my opinion, it just depends on how you implement them. With the way I built the feet, I couldn't add any kickstand-like feature without making the feet or legs overly bulky. I did, however, make a kickstand for one of my older MOCs, Sidearm. Like Sidearm, I was slightly inspired by the Bayverse Autobot Sideswipe. Also, Sideswipe didn't have kickstands on his feet and he didn't fall over due to shifting his feet every so often to balance himself. Which is what I imagined Slice doing when he's standing "still".

I like this MOC. SWH does have a point that there should probably be something to stabilize him, but the light blue wheels suit Toa of Ice MOCs really well, and it works really well on this one. I also like that you used the Kohrok shields in place of a mask. It makes it more unique than your average Toa MOC. Great job on this one. :)

I'm glad you like the MOC. I also touched on the stabalization problem in reply to SWH's reply. I too thought that the trans-ice blue wheels with the MOC well.

The roller-skate feet idea is cool, but the way it looks is very off, as if it has missing pieces or something, otherwise the MOC is good

If you're reffering to the MOC looking like it's missing pieces, that's due to the problem I had with the armor covering the torso, which was due to the fact that I don't have enough of the right parts in the right colors. I would've used a Metru chest armor piece on the back if I had another, for example.

I like the MOC, just not as a Toa. I think he does better as a rahi like keetongu, just not a toa.

The roller slicers for feet look very rahiy to me.

But I do like it, it's simple and creative.

I tend to stray from the typical ideas of Toa, I like it that way. ;)

Personally, I loved this MOC. I like nontraditional builds, especially when pertaining to the head and torso, both of which you did.

And the wheels! Reminds me of Umbra, but I think you pulled it off even better than they were in Umbra. A little more support might be nice, but I think it's fine without it. I think the wheels are especially fitting for him being a Toa of Ice.

I too like nontraditional builds, and try to use them as often as possible. Yeah, I guess this reminds me a bit of Umbra too.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!