Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Delak / MinhoDelak felt the heat on his shoulder as he moved out of the way and it was a terrible burning sensation. First laser vision with Jild now heat vision.Note to self, I hate Skakdi vision powers...He sent his sword swinging again except he faked the swing. Instead of fully completing the attack, he used his powers of magnetism to send the sword swerving upwards and down onto Vulcanon's head.Minho still stood where he was but generated three thick metal poles with very sharp tips on both ends, all three of them standing up still around him. What he would do with them, only he knew.

I.C. Vulcanon"OOOOOWWW!!!!" Vulcanon yelled as the sword collided with his head. He began to grow a little dizzy. He activated his strength power and swung at Delak. hard. (It is very easy to miss if you can't see strait.)OOC: Vulcanon possesses toughness like reidak who had fallen off of a mountain and survived. However, blades cut a lot harder, causing some pain. Also, I think this is my last post for a while.

elementalussal.png

OOC: There we go...IC: Delak / MinhoDelak side-stepped out of the way and punched Vulcanon very lightly in the face before seeing Minho's iron poles. He teleported right beside him, prepared to cut anything that came too close. He counteracted the magnetism on the poles with his own powers, negating any effects on the poles. As long as Incommodo focused on the poles and Delak did, both forms of control over them would be negated.Minho grabbed a pole and sent it flying directly at Incommodo, the spear-like projectile travelling at extremely fast speeds due to Minho's super strength.

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Oh no you don't. :evilgrin:IC: IncommodoIncommodo, noticing his magnetising of the poles had been ineffective, realised someone else was magnetising them withe the opposite polarity.There was, of course, a simple solution: He reversed the polarity. Now Delak would simply be adding to his attack.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Oh no you don't either! :evilgrin:IC: Delak / MinhoDelak felt the change in magnetism of the poles, making it stop dead in mid-air and retracting back to Minho quickly. Delak imitated Incommodo and reversed the polarity as well, making the pole drop dead in mid-air.Minho picked up the other two poles and both sent them flying at Incommodo like the previous ones except there were two of them now. Not to mention Delak had them magnetised to their opponent before Incommodo had the chance to do so like before. Minho was sick of this business and began to run as soon as the poles were launched, fists balled and ready to pound Incommodo to a bloody pulp.

OOC: Took me a little long, but I wasn't 100% sure how Kohra's next step would look like. IC:Kohra nodded, obviously pleased. This was exactly the area of the market she was interested in. Just like an encoded letter, where you had to read between the lines, in-between the honest merchants' stand, there were small businesses of a...shadier nature. Despite the Matoran being fond of their virtues, illegal activities were more common then the Turaga would like to admit. Some were thieves, other smuggled wares or became full-fledged pirates and then other were murderers of their own kind. A number of rogue Toa were on the island as well and as her guide had told her once, not a few were serving him. Directly, or indirectly.So the existence of a black market was not the least bit surprising. The Vortixx was only wondering if her companion was aware of that. Because her next step meant buying substances that might raise questions. There was a mental nudge and she turned her head, following that invisible guidance of her dark passenger. A lone Onu-Matoran was manning a stand, selling trinkets and other small items, as well as assorted spices. Just like the other merchants. And yet, he was her contact in the underground village. Not that he was aware of that fact. She was, however. But with Clo'on with her, she couldn't just walk up to him. Asking him to lead her to the flea-market and then suddenly knowing exactly the merchant to buy from would be much too suspicious.Instead, she feigned interest in other stands, slowly walking over to a textile-merchant, pretending to examine a selection of scarves. "Such places are the best to find a good bargain, aren't they?" she said to the Toa of stone.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Oh come on, 12 hours of sleep and I find myself having to read through TWO PAGES? And a fight? I really need to cut down on my sleeping habits.IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak watched as his colleague fought against several other beings, a small smile present on his face. He would have to thank Incommodo for giving him a rather good distraction for what he was going to do next."Sorry about this," he said, having moved behind the Turaga, whose neck he was holding his dao to. "But you see, we at Dark C Investigations require you to come with us. Don't worry, all you need to do is make sure not to move your head."OOC: Hostage situation!

IC: Nex"I really wish you would not try to threaten me, it is a rather terrible Idea. If you do not remove the blade, there will be no blade."The metal blade of the Dao was under his metal powers. Any attempt to kill him, and the weapon's blade would become rounded and far too dull to cut.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Nex"Perhaps not... but for an investigator to murder an innocent civilian... It would be most terrible."He chuckled to himself calmly. What Arkrak didn't know was that two small metal walls had just formed in Nex's ears."And should I wish, I could escape within a mere moment."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Nex-And bounced off of a weak shield of energy. Nex could see the attack coming."Now, if you will not stop your attempts to attack me for senseless reasons, I shall have to turn to another means of exit."He cleared his throat for an unknown reason.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak quickly glanced back at where Incommodo was fighting, before returning to gaze at the Turaga in front of him. There seemed to be no way to get past the weak shield, unless one was able to barrage it without enough power for it to break. He was rather lacking in the energy department, meaning that he had to physically break through."Not going to let you escape," he said, charging forward and slamming his battleaxe into the shield.He continued to strike at the shield of energy, hoping to smash through with his weapon.

IC: NexAs the shield started to fracture from the blows, Nex let out a sudden and unexpected shout."Help! Help! I am being attacked!"He shouted loud enough for anyone within range to hear. The should could only take a single blow more. He didn't need help, but winning would mean blowing his cover.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: NexThe metal in his ears had fallen out."I will not go, as you have no reason to bring me anywhere. and I really do not have the time for your foolishness, I must be going."He remarked, taking a few steps back, but not taking his eyes off of Arkrak."And I will be going now."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Delak / MinhoHearing Nex's shouts for help, Minho stopped dead in his tracks and turned around and began to run at Arkrak from behind. He pushed himself off the ground with his super-strengthened legs towards Arkrak, moving at an incredible speed, ready to tackle his foe.Seeing as how his partner Minho had decided to go help Nex, it looked like Delak was in charge of taking care of Incommodo.Hmph. Two Kualsi users and they're both Toa of magnetism."Looks like it's you and-" Delak teleported directly in front of Incommodo, his forehead pressed directly against his and his eyes meeting his, obscuring his vision, his hand placed lightly on his chest and Delak's katana sent jabbing directly at Incommodo's stomach, the speed increased by it being magnetised to him via his hand. He also made sure to drop the poles dead-center in mid-air before they would reach his target or else he would have been incapacitated as well. "Me."OOC: Man, you guys are persistent, aren't you? The aftermath won't bode well for Dark C Investigations even if you win...

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Don't worry, the boss of Dark C Investigations is already incredibly hated, so we'll be fine.IC: [Arkrak]It was too late for Minho to stop Arkrak from firing off the dual blasts of concentrated sound, but it wasn't too late for the Toa of Sonics to be tackled into the ground."Buggrit," he muttered as he pushed the other being off him. "Can't you guys leave us alone so we can investigate?"He pulled out his battleaxe.

OOC: Among the neighbors close to him, yes, but to everyone else... no, he has a good reputation. Arkrak and Incommodo are so going to be dead when they have to speak to him about assaulting a group of civilians in the street without enough evidence.IC: NexBut, when the Turaga rolled to the side with surprising agility for his old age, the sound blasts barely missed. He noticed that the fight wasn't exactly going in a preferable way. They seemed tied. It would be much better if NEX was winning.He gripped his staff with both hands, violently swinging it at Arkrak's feet.He was a skilled fighter, even if he didn't look like it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]"Note to self," muttered Arkrak as he jumped over the staff Nex had swung at him. "Need to help Incommodo work on his subtlety."It seemed as if he was outnumbered by a single being in the battle, meaning that he would have to concentrate on both enemies at once, and he hated fighting more than one person at a time. So this meant that he would have to try using attacks that affected more than one person.He backed away from both of his opponents, moving them both into his sight.A blinding light was promptly emitted from his Mask of Night Vision."Why did I have an urge to say Solar Flare?" he wondered as the light shot out of his mask.

IC: NexThe problem was that as he was moving, so was Nex. by the time he light blasted, Nex had already moved out of the way and was trying to get into position to attack from behind.It wasn't wise to expect your foes to stay near each other. Nex had moved, preparing for a sonic blast attack that might be aimed at himself and Minho, but avoiding being blinded worked for him too.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Whenua was sitting comfortably in his chair, hand-crafted and imported from Po-Koro. He was ready the recent issue of the Mata Nui Daily when he heard a knock on the door. Alert and curious, he rose from his seat, picked up his staff, and walked over to the door."Name and business, visitor?" asked Whenua politely.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak spun around, turning his back towards Minho as he fired off another sonic blast at the Turaga. Despite the fact that Minho may have been the greater threat, he considered Nex to be a more important being to capture, so he classified the Turaga as a high-priority target."I suppose this proves you're guilty," he said dryly. "If you weren't you would've mostly broken down."

IC: Nex"What do you take me for, a cowardly little Matoran that just blindly follows anyone who claims to be a detective? For all I know, you could be the Makuta himself!"He rolled out of the way of the sonic blast."The only guilt I see here is assault on a Turaga, threatening homicide, attempted homicide by placing the knife at my throat, and for me, self defense. I have done nothing. But if you think I am going to let myself be dragged around, without any evidence at all, then you clearly do not realize who you are speaking to. I was a Toa, I've fought battles you could never imagine, seen my friends killed at the hands of enemies. My wife was murdered by my own son. My road in life has taken me through Karzahni and back, a pathetic imitation of a detective is only a minor speed-bump."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Peh. They should try and allow BB codes for phones and stuff.IC: ArgentumWhenua: Name and business, visitor?Argentum: My name? Well, my real name is Silver, but everyone calls me Argentum. Something about languages. My business? I need some help....for repent.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013