Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: IncommodoIncommodo, who seemed to have been forgotten, teleported to behind Nex and tried to punch him in the back of the head, in order to knock him unconscious."He was talking too much."

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo"Sorry, I'm from... out of town, and he isn't thought of as 'intimidating'. Although, the looks I got from the neighbours when I walked towards the hu-edquarters..."OOC: The One-Man-Homicide-Squad operating from a hut.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Kiron, Sulkia, Erken and Jagorik from Le-Wahi.IC: Kiron and SulkuaThe dour crossed the tunnels into the Great Mata-Nui Tunnel Expressway. Some parts were enough to drive 20 Ussals side by side, some parts were no more than drill cutting into rock. The group had just finished the last of their rations when they stumbled into Onu-Koro. The four replenished their rations from some nearby markets and were finding a place to rest.Sulkua pointed to an inn."I'm worn out. Let's get some sleep."The rest mumbled in agreement.Sulkua crashed once he reached his bed.Kiron was awake for some time, and had a lot of time to think.He remembered the day his team was destroyed. Sulkua was scarred visibly from it but Kiron hid his mental scar. He knew it was his fault that they died. He was lagging behind the rest as he noticed swiftly dissapearing tracks. He should have told the others but he did not. He heard the clash of weapons too late. Sulkua was alredy chasing the minion, already running in Po-Koro's direction. He had kept the truth from Sulkua. Kiron slept with his eyes tearing.OOC: Boo-hoo... :(

OOC: ...Yeah, you guys have not captured Nex. Before you try to capture him, at least give me a chance to respond. :mellow: I sleep at different times than the two of you.IC: NexHe avoided the punch with a roll to the side, then jumped back as Arkrak tried to capture him. He wasn't a slow old Turaga, he was a skilled fighter. But, he wasn't going to really try to fight back, he was just avoiding the attacks for now. But if they kept pushing him... he was armed to the teeth with knives under his robes.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Fine then, ignore the conversation. It never happened.IC: Incommodo"Boring." Incommodo's punch had missed. He simply raised his hand, and tightened it into a fist, as though he was grabbing something.What he was actually doing was magnetising Nex's armour and body st different polarities, in order to crush him. It would kill him, just put him in a LOT of pain.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Not to mention Delak teleported right in front of you, Pirok, and pressed his face against Incommodo's, obscuring his vision meaning he couldn't see Nex thus could not have teleported to him. Don't forget Minho has a Pakari so pushing him off when he's tackling you would have been very hard.IC: Minho / DelakMinho got up as he was pushed off from Arkrak and got to Nex's side. He sent a flurry of metal spikes in his opponent's direction and kicked the ground in front of him and kept at it, sending a bunch of rubble and splinters flying in their direction.Delak teleported beside Nex and began to counteract Incommodo's effects, negating the attack. Just to add to the projectile barrage Minho made, Delak picked up the three metal poles laying on the ground and sent them hurling at Incommodo and Arkrak."We should go. That will keep them busy for a while!" said Delak quickly to Nex, wanting to take advantage of the big distraction they made.

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: I didn't notice him pressing against Incommodo. Are you sure you hit the post button? (It DOES happen)IC: IncommodoIncommodo, realising most of his magnetic attacks were being made pointless, jumped out of the way to avoid Minho's attack. Some of the splinters still scraped his blue armour, though.He quickly made a stabbing motion with his blade, and halfway through moving he teleported to right in front of Delak, in order to attack him, then teleported away again, before turning around to face his opponent.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Yeah, the post is on the last page. Too late to do anything about it now though <_<IC: Delak / MinhoDelak parried the sword with a quick swing and stood his ground beside Nex in case they tried to attack him again.Minho kept kicking the ground in a line-like pattern, sending rubble continuously at his enemies and creating something like a shallow trench in between them. He was preparing for something that would be able to put distance between the two groups without being obvious about it.

OOC: Question: What's the pointing in making distance between them when Incommodo has a Kualsi?IC: IncommodoIncommodo lunged, teleporting to behind Minho this time, before teleporting away after the attack.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Good point. At least it'll slow down Arkrak.IC: Delak / MinhoDelak stopped the sword in mid-air once more and released his control over it as Incommodo teleported back. He was completely focused on fighting defensively now and was ready for any Kualsi-related attacks from Incommodo. Minho was done kicking by the time he made it to the wall of the tunnel and began making spiked metal bars shoot up from the ground and lodge themselves into the tunnel's ceiling. All of them were put at an equally short distance, no one being able slip through except Incommodo with his Kualsi. The bars were nourished with the minerals from the stone making them that much harder to damage.That drained a lot out of me. I only have a bit of elemental power left so I'll have to rely on my Pakari."Now we run." said Minho, picking up Nex and running off with him with Delak trotting behind them in case of another attack. "You too, Skraatuth!"OOC: TDC, if you don't want to be picked up, just wriggle free of Minho's grip. I seriously don't feel like fighting this fight.

IC: NexThe Turaga did not like to be carried around like a piece of luggage, but he could deal with it. It was clear the detectives were intent on killing him... and his plans needed him to be alive."My cover should be perfectly fine, the detectives' reputations... will likely be taking a rather large blow."He looked at at the Toa carrying him with a bored expression."That was certainly interesting."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Whenua nodded, having an understanding expression on his face. He sensed the sincerity and opened the door."Please come in and have a seat," Whenua said, "I was just catching up on the news. What is this about repentance? What about your past is bothering you this much?"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]