Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Incommodo"I say we leave out the bit about the fight, and hope it doesn't end up in the Mata-Nui Daily." Incommodo said. "How about something along the lines of: 'We caught him, but he ran off before we could make a proper arrest'?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo"He'd get suspicious about the glass of beer part. Besides, he had twenty murderers, remember?" Incommodo said.OOC: Yes, I have a feeling that lie only seems good at the moment. Misinformation can cause some big problems... Especially if that ends up in the Mata-Nui Daily that NEX has over twenty murderers working for it. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Incommodo just made it up on the spot. So they wouldn't seem pathetic. After all, who wins against twenty muderers?IC: IncommodoDue to the relativity of time, it didn't seem to be long before they reached Dark C."I'll knock." Incommodo said. He knocked three times upon the door.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: That's why I only knocked three.IC: Incommodo"Painfully." Incommodo said, cringing at the thought of what Chronn would say when they should up about 5 hours after he last saw them.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Indeed. I just realised Incommodo doesn't know Arkrak's name yet. :PIC: Incommodo"It might be helpful to know your name before we die." Incommodo commented. It seemed that, within moments, he would be going to the very place which people had told him to go to so many times.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: By my calculations, TDC won't be online for at least another two hours, max three hours. As I once said on my blog, 'Screw all this; I'm playing Legend of Zelda'. :P (See you in 2-3 hours)IC: Incommodo"Well done. Where I come from, I was kicked out for insulting the Turaga. By that point, I'd long surpassed 'most annoying person'." Incommodo said to Arkrak.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak nodded."You got kicked out?" he inquired. "That's interesting."There was a slight pause."I just realised that everybody that is part of Dark C Investigations seem to be somewhat hated. I mean, I'm considered the most annoying person in Ko-Koro, you got kicked out of your village and people consider Chronn a murderous maniac."

IC: ChronnI heard three knocks on my door. It seemed my detectives were back, only problem for them was that I hadn't been asleep, I had been writing a new tablet. And, I knew that they had been gone for much longer than it should have taken them to just re-speak to a Turaga. No, they were up to something, I just knew it.I opened the door, a snarl on my face aimed directly at the two bumbling fools. A look so terrible it would make even a Muaka cower in fear. I was not one to enjoy being kept waiting. And, it was rather obvious right away where they had been. The stench of alcohol laced their breath. They had been drinking while supposed to be working."Well, are you just going to stand there looking stupider than normal, or are you going to explain what you were doing?

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo"We caught the Turaga - whose name is Nex - as the leader of NEX, but he had twenty people with him. We put up a fair fight, but they knocked us out, and by the time we woke up they were long gone." Incommodo said, using the story he had rehearsed quite a few times in his head.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Chronn"What did you do to the Turaga? And I guess the twenty goons must have poured alcohol down your throats while you were out of it. Am I correct?"My lightning bolt tipped staff found itself right under Incommodo's neck. I was clearly not happy with them, and they were going to learn very quickly not to try to deceive me. And that my word was law around my agency. And that I did not permit drinking for my employees.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Sisk continued walking slowly through the gloom of the Onu-Koro highway. He would have stopped and admired the way the light from the algae growing along the walls played together with the odd lightstone now and then, but he had to find the Toa of fire."Merror!?" he shouted again, hoping his friend would hear him.---------------------Kohra noticed Clo'on looking at something. Looking closer she found they were statues of some kind and different sizes. She walked up rather closely behind the Toa, looking over his shoulder. "Found something that tickles your fancy?" she asked.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Merror)Just as Merror began to run down the shortcut tunnel, he heard someone call his name. Doubling back, he sprinted back to the turning. Looking around the corner, he spotted a familiar Le-Matoran."Sisk!" he said. "Coming, are you? This is going to be dangerous..."With that he was gone, running down the dim tunnel.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:"I guess-take you are search-hunting somebody!?" Sisk huffed, running after Merror. The Toa was fast, but Sisk somehow managed to keep up. Maybe Merror had slowed down a little so he wouldn't fall behind.OOC: Last post for me tonight, Sisk's just tagging along, so, if you cahnge topics, feel free to have him come along. ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Merror)Merror had slowed quite a bit to allow Sisk to keep up. The Toa of Fire was athletic in build; with his Calix activated, he was fast."I'm going after Tamaru's murderers," he said. "I think Hafu will be next if I don't stop them."Soon they found the turning onto the Po-Wahi tunnel. Only a bit further - Merror could see the bright sunlight of the desert ahead...OOC: Merror to Po-Wahi

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: ChronnI reached out for Arkrak's neck, barely stopping myself from strangling him. I pulled back my hand, a savage snarl on my face."My reputation outside of a few neighbors was as clean as could be... if you two have done anything to corrupt the reputation of my Detectives Agency..."Sparks bolted from his body in his rage."They will be investigating what is left of the two of you. Do you understand me?! Or will I have to prove my point..."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ChronnAnd that was it. It wasn't my fault, I couldn't be blamed for my actions. They had pushed me over the edge, they had caused this."You fools! You mindless incompetent good for nothing fools!"I screamed, swinging the bladed tip of my staff right at Arkrak's face with the full intention of slicing his Kanohi, and his skull, in two.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Warning. Incoming Skyrim reference.IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak leaned backwards, the staff only managing to nick the surface of his mask. It seemed as if he was going to die in an incredibly painful manner, but he decided that he would at least try to survive."FUS RO DAH!" he shouted, his element turning his shout into an attack.

OOC: Thank tthe Great Beings you didn't take an arrow to the knee. :PIC: Incommodo"STOP!" Incommodo shouted, using Magnetism to push the two beings apart. "No fighting. Listen, fact of the matter is, you can't kill us. We're your only employees, and judging by your reputation around here, you aren't getting new ones any time soon. You need us. Who else can you send out to do the dangerous stuff? You need to protect your own life, and, it seems, sleeping habits. You need someone to go out and investigate and/or capture suspects while you have a nap. If you kill us, who's gonna do that?"OOC: Magnetism doesn't count as an auto-hit. (Kinda)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: I used to be an adventurer like you...But I was banned in the BETA stages for shooting NPC's. In the knee.IC: Incommodo"My point exactly. You can kill us, but you'll just be making things harder for yourself. The same goes for firing us. And there's no need to worry about Dark C's reputation; Unless a witness sends something to the Mata-Nui Daily, the Turaga, whose name happens to be Nex, is going to stay quiet, due to being the head of a murderous gang." Incommodo pointed out.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]