Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Chromia"I'd walk a long way to kill someone and I'd kill for a long walk. But the people who go on long walks with me seldom return at all — at least, not physically." Chromia gestured at her Kanohi. "Mask of Psychometry. Before I kill a person, I take their mask, and take in its history — and, by extension, theirs. It means that they don't truly die."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ChromiaChromia laughed. "I'd never do that. I find you far too interesting. You're lucky. The last person I didn't find interesting ended up having his stupid grin wiped off his face. Literally. I smashed his teeth by slamming his face into a pencil." She related the event casually, like one might tell another about what an interesting shade of green their face was turning.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Caige (Park, Onu-Koro)"Well, I guess you could say his prices..."He removed his sunglasses and looked forward."...are pretty stiff."YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Caige (Park, Onu-Koro)"Anyway, I can only assume at this point that you either want to sleep with me, hire me, or kill me. So you might as well just confess which one now before I get tired of being so funny."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Chromia"Nah, that's — wait, I can't talk about it. But the rule for me is that I either kill them or wait six hours before doing anything I might regret. Although, admittedly, I have never needed to use the latter before."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Chromia"I see." Chromia said, thoughtfully. "However, through the process of elimination, all we now have left is option one."OOC: Last post for the night. I have had way too much caffeine, it's after midnight, and my brain's starting to shut down. :drool:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: VoxumoAs he was walking Voxumo noticed a small hut that was dimly lit. Curious as to what was in there, Voxumo started walking towards it when he heard what sounded like arguing. Then an Onu-Matoran walked out of the hut carrying a pickaxe and mumbling to himself in what could best be described as a frustrated tone. I decided to check the hut out and see what all the commotion was about.“You might as well leave because soon this won’t be my hut.” The Onu-matoran inside told me“Why would that be?”“I might as well tell you it is not like it is gonna matter in a few days. See I had a previous customer, a Skakdi, who hired me to search for an item he believe he might have left somewhere in the Onu-Koro Highway. Well I took the job but when I went to find the item I noticed the item was taken by Frost Beetle that had wandered into the tunnel and made a home of it. I had no hope of getting the item from the Beetle so I returned and informed the skakdi. All I can say is the skakdi was not happy with the news. He then told me if I did not get the item within the next 4 days he would come and use me as bait.”“Well that is a very difficult situation, but who was that matoran that just left?”“That was the skakdi, he is one of the few Skakdi who actually uses a mask and he happens to use the mask of illusions and makes himself look like an Onu-matoran to not draw attention to him.”“What if I were to get the item from the frost beetle?”“If you could I would give you half of what the skakdi said he would pay me if I got the item back.”“Well I think that I could take on the job. And heck I’ll even be saving your life. So do we have a deal?”“I think we do. By the Way stranger what is your name?”“Voxumo.”

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: BoforBofor the Vortixx lay patiently at wait. His scoped, powerless Nynrah ghost blaster was gripped tightly in his hands as he watched the road. His target had to be coming through the tunnel sometime...There came the clickety-clack of Ussal crab legs, echoing through the cavern. Bofor looked down his scope and saw his target riding his way through the tunnel. Perfect. He launched one projectile, hitting the Matoran square in the forehead. The target fell off the Ussal crab, unconscious. Bofor then came through and removed his mask and ran over the Matoran with the Ussal crab, just to make it look like an accident."I am getting paid tonight," he mumbled happily to himself as he walked back down the road to the city of Onu-Koro.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Gravity"Kirian, quit being so optimistic," I said, not bothering to hide my sarcasm. It wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear.And it did nothing besides make me walk faster.
IC: Kirian, Onu-KoroKirian ignored Gravity's comment as he continued. "And I estimate that Gahuari has only two hours. That is a optimistic view." He said calmly, showing none of the emotional turmoil he held inside.

pNNgXax.jpg