Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Okay. Do you think we should go to a different Koro, since you burned down a building here? They're probably looking for you."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Matatu's blast of air sent Quoribay hurtling into the air, so Zyke's spike missed and was going towards matatu. Quoribay landed on the roof of a nearby hut. He jumped off with a frontflip onto an ussal a traveller was riding. Quoribay stabbed the suprised rider in the arm and pushed him off. The ussal sped towards the tunnel, with Quoribay facing the other direction to block or dodge any attacks.OOC: okay, last chance again.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:A spike embedded itself into the ussals shell, crippling it. But it didn't matter now because Quoribay was at the tunnel he jumped off the wounded ussal and scattered his madu cabolo bundles around the walls and the supports structure of the tunnel opening and roof. He continued running, but he turned around and threw a last madu cabolo into the bundles around the walls of the gate. Onu-koro was suddenly lit up with a flash of bright light as the many cabolos exploded, ripping apart the bottom support beams that held up the ceiling and top of the gate, sending boulders, rocks and other debris into the tunnel entrance, blocking it out from Zyke or matatu.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: ZykeHowever, what Quoribay hadn't expected was that Zyke packed a few explosives of his own. He pulled a jar of green liquid, the very same chemical used in his gun, and threw it into the pile of rocks. The explosion pushed most of the debris away, or at least enough to allow Zyke through to continue chasing Quoribay.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Caige (Onu-Koro)​Raxa stood peacefully in an Onu-Koro park, leaning against the back of a bench and munching on a sandwich contentedly: life was good at the moment for the new NEX leader. Key word there: was. A blowdart, tipped green with poison and a note wrapped around it, stabbed through the bread of the sandwich, injecting poison into the different sandwich fillings and rendering it inedible. In anger, Raxa unfolded the note and began to read.Hey babe! Sorry I ruined your sandwich! Hit me up if you have a job, don't be a stranger! xoxo.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: A sandwich? Since when is Raxa Burnie Burns?IC-Raxa:Raxa turned to see Caige walking up, a blank look on the Toa of Crystal's face."Every time. Every. Single. Time. Can I not eat in peace?"IC-Aclaraung:"Yes, unlike Laz," Aclaraung said, and he proceeded to cremate the body."And now we won't have to deal with his smell."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Caige (Park, Onu-Koro)"Why didn't you buy me a sandwich, lover?" he asked, pouting. "You know I love slices of bread with food between them."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Caige (Sandwich Shop, Onu-Koro)"220 and a day," he said, jubilantly kissing Raxa on the cheek. "Back soon~!"He bounded over to the sandwich shop and began to order a sub.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Incurso"Nex was never really in charge, anyway." Incurso sighed. "But hiring... it... may not have been a good decision if we want any kind of reputation. I know he kills, but face it, we could end up with witnesses, or he could embarass us in public. Like he just did. And always does."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Caige (Sandwich Shop, Onu-Koro)Another blowdart, another message. This one embedded itself on the bench, right in between Incurso's outstretched fingers. When he and Raxa turned, however, Caige was still standing at the sandwich shack, picking up his sub and selecting chips and a drink.Hey, buddy. Hop off.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: IncursoAn arrow landed in Caige's just-made sandwich, a note wrapped around it: You first."I am in this group because I am among the best. I have never failed. Until recently, when the last target set for me repeatedly slipped through my fingers..."

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Caige (Park, Onu-Koro)Caige turned around, eyebrows raised and mouth carved in a comical little "oic" kind of expression. Plucking a pickle from the condiments cart, he speared it on the arrow and took a bite of the sandwich, walking over to the group with his metal tray magnetized to his hand."They really do a good job of melting the cheese," he noticed idly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME