Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hantak followed Nemesis, this time stepping in front of him. "What are you doing in this koro?", he asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Hantak pointed his zamor launcher at Nemesis. "Why don't you just answer my question?" he asked angrily.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

"I meant my other question." Said Hantak, looking at the crossbow pointed at him. "Do you think I'm afraid of that crossbow?", he asked scornfully.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "Why should I get out of your way?" Hantak asked. He put his zamor launcher against Nemesis's head.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Hantak lunged to the side to avoid the fire blast. He then shot a zamor and a blast of impact vision at Nemesis.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Nemesis ducked, and stabbed the ground while he did so. Fire appeared and rose up right under Hantak's feet, in a large circle around him and under him. It would be impossible to dodge. But what is the point of this? I could have just answered him and left...But glorious battle was no time for doubt, and Nemesis carried on his attack.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hantak was struck by the fire. He yelled in pain, and jumped back across the circle of fire. He stomped his feet on the ground to extinguish the flame, and shot a blast of impact vision at Nemesis.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Hantak roared in pain. He then fell to the ground, and rolled to extinguish the flames, making sure they were completely out. He then rushed at Nemesis, shooting impact vision as he went.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Hantak jumped to the side to avoid the flames. He then rushed at nemesis, and swung his claws at his body.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Hantak lunged back, while roaring in pain at the fire. He then fell to the ground, and rolled to extinguish the flame. He then shot a zamor at Nemesis.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: It causes the enemy's energy to be reduced by about 10%IC: Hantak saw this as a good oppurtunity. He shot a large blast of impact vision at Nemesis.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Hantak was blasted back by the fire. He rolled to extinguish the flame, then shot a blast of impact vision and a zamor at Nemesis.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The fire was made much worse by the blast. Hantak got up, and ran to a different area and rolled to put the fire out. "No one calls me a fool." He said as he got up. He shot a blast of impact vision at Nemesis.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:"Uhh!" Malthaitann groaned as something slammed him hard against the coarse cavern wall. His shoulder went numb, his eyes disoriented. The world spun, a dizzy whirlwind of darkness and earth. He struggled to find his footing, reaching out desperately to grab hold of the nearest solid object. He was confused, struggling to gain focus. As the Skakdi's world came to, a cold steel blade was at his throat. He followed it to his attacker.Pokkhlak was heavily hidden by the shadows of the tunnel, just a darkened figure holding a sword to the Skakdi of Stone. "Malthaitann, it is finished."

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Hantak was beginning to be injured by the burns. He fell because of the pain, then rolled in an attempt to put the fire out. He then hid behind a mound of earth, and shot a zamor at Nemesis.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:A lone ussal scampered in the ta-onu tunnel, it's mysterious rider unknown to the travellers also in the tunnel.....Quoribay now had the time to check his wounds. Apparently, when the dagger hit his ankle, he was jumping, so the angle of the blow didn't fully pierce his armor. He found some bandages in the ussal's saddle, along with around 35 widgets. Quoribay appied the bandages to his ankle.The ussal continued through the tunnel, staying in the shadows...

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)