Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:IcarinIcarin watched with mild interest. He slowly started clapping. "Bravo." he called to Thedar. "You surprise me. Based on your interrogation methods I would've though you would just have slain him where he stands. Bravo." He then stopped clapping. "Also, I quit." with that he walked out the door, and traveled to Ko-Wahi.OOC:Icarin to Ko-Wahi.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: VenenI sighed. I would live. "...and I have payed dearly for it."At first, my voice was quiet. "What?" Then it got louder, and louder, and louder until I was yelling. "What? You paid? YOU PAID?!"I leapt up, and the dagger flew from my hand. It hit the wall to my side and clattered harmlessly to the floor. It hadn't been aimed at Chronn. I grabbed him by the shoulders, shaking him with each word. "YOU PAID?!" I roared. "I PAID, CHRONN! I DID! YOU RUINED ME, CHRONN! RUINED ME! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DID TO ME, CHRONN? DO YOU?!?"I released him, grabbed my dagger, and left the office. Outside, I leaned against the wall. I was fighting an urge I hadn't felt for many, many years..... I had holding back years of anger, sorrow, frustration, and it was threatening to break loose, flood out...... As tears.

IC: ChronnAs he left, I shook my head. My past hadn't been perfect either, I'd been through my fair share of tragedy and agony. I was pushed beyond what I ever should have been. But that was a long time ago. I had spent years trying to get beyond that, and I thought I had. But this fight, and the comment from that ignorant Toa of ice showed me that I was wrong. I hadn't changed. I had just put on a false face. Everything I had done, every attempt to put my life back together had failed. Venen seemed to notice that before I did. But he was a fool. He couldn't understand that his life wasn't the only one ruined by those events. And not all of it was my fault. I was pulled into it, given no choice in the matter.And He was the one who had payed for it, for all these years. I myself had spent my time, given the punishment for my crimes. But that didn't change what I had happened. It really was all my fault. My life had improved since that time, but Venen it seemed, had gone strait downhill.I was still myself, nothing I had done changed that. And that sickened me. I tried to improve, tried to stop myself, but it has failed.I had to do what every part of the old Chronn, the one I had left long behind, would have never done. I walked up to the Toa of plant life that had just tried to kill me."I'm.... sorry."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: VenenI was stunned for a moment. Chronn, apologizing? It looked as though he had changed. I chuckled, darkly. "Sorry? Sorry indeed. In case you don't know, let me tell you what happened to me. After your attack, I went mad. Yes, insane. And I realized that I was weak. All it had taken was one person to bring all I knew crashing down around my head. So, I changed. I recovered, and went to the Kumu Islets, to do away with the painful memories."I took a breath. "I made a comfortable living, crushing others, and, if they fought, they turned up dead." I smiled grimly. "Really, you should have gone to the Kumus if you wanted a job as a detective. But my deeds caught up to me. I had to leave or die. And, once again, you bring everything crashing down around my head! Once again, you defeat me. And yes, I killed the Matoran. I was afraid of my past resurfacing. That certainly didn't work out, did it?"

IC: ChronnI listened calmly as Venen spoke, His life had clearly done the opposite of mine. I had been imprisoned for my crimes, and I had spent that time learning, teaching myself. It was the worst time to have ever happened in my life, but I came out of it with an understanding. I started writing. Soon, I had tablets including all of my knowledge or killing, and the ways to solve it. Information from the other criminals was made useful, and it became obvious that I could use it to my advantage. And I have been, but that old part of me, it sometimes proves stronger..."So, you did as I had, ruining the lives of others for your personal gain. And how has it turned out for you?"I asked simply, not any threatening of insulting in my tone."You must flee for your life to avoid those who hate you."I shook my head, muttering to myself. His life had turned into fragments because of my actions. And I should feel terrible about it, but I didn't. I really didn't care, but I knew I needed to change, or I may end up no better than the Toa named Venen, running for my life to escape my crimes.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: After restocking his explosives in the Kumu Isles, he'd returned to Onu-Koro. In the shady part of town, sitting in the bar of a grimy inn called the Kofo-Jaga Az began to rethink his plans.Makuta had tasked him and the rest of the followers with killing the Chronicler's Company. Az thought it would be simple enough, finding and blowing up stupid little matoran. But unfortunately for him, destiny had other plan. Tamaru's assassnation, which was going to be smooth and silent, was intruded upon by meddling Toa.Tamaru still died, but its details, and Makuta's plan, became common knowledge. Az knew that the rest of of the company would be guarded. With his lack of strength, he'd either need a lot of explosives or some help. As much as he loved going it solo, his Malefactor's will was more important. So he waited, hopefully some of his kin would appear...

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: VenenI had collected myself by now. "How did it turn out for you, Chronn? I destroyed them in a business sense; only if they proved to be a threat did they die. You, on the other hand...""Yes, I had to flee. People in the Kumu Islets do not imprision their foes. They kill them. You see, I fit right in, until, of course, enough of them decided that I was a foe that I thought my life was in danger.""I trust, Chronn, that you will remain here? I will take my leave soon."

IC: ChronnI remained silent as I listened, telling about how his life has been, a touching tale of misery and woe. I didn't really care, it had little effect on me. I knew what I did wasn't right, and I had ended up the better for it, but he hadn't, he was currently stuck in the pit of a life he had formed for himself after I had removed merely the first shovel's worth, now it was a unending crater he had formed around himself, and it seems that for him, there was no way out. I could help him, seeing as my job would make it rather easy to create a new alias, and give him a light criminal record, just to make it seem more real. But the problem there was the fact that I really didn't feel the need to help him. I had escaped my pit of a life, now he had to escape his own."It has indeed turned out well for me. I have a three day old business, my employees have quit and deserted. I'm not getting payed unless people start dying. And my trail-mix has turned against me in a rather violent way. Yes, my life is perfect."I nodded slightly."I do not plan to leave this village, for it is the heard of this island. The inhabitants go through here on their way to other parts of the body, much like blood."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Venen"If that is your idea of success," I said, drily, "then maybe I should teach you a thing or two about business." "Maybe it is the heart. But it is gloomy, and few people stay long. The Matoran here are deeply set into a routine that has developed due to a lack of action. Your chances of becoming a major agency or even fairly well-to-do are limited quite a bit here. If you're after a main hub, why not go to Ga-Koro? Just as many people pass through there, but it's much more active and lively. The area is full of pirates and a direct link to Xa-Koro, an area sure to have murders occur on a regular basis."

IC: Chronn"That, was sarcasm."I explained calmly to Venen, shaking my head. If he couldn't catch sarcasm, there was no hope for him ever getting himself free. Just one sarcastic joke would push him over the edge, ad them he would be right back where he started, living on the run from people he had ruined the lives of.It would have brought a grin to my face, but I kept it sealed away,"I am perfectly fine where I am, this is where I want to work from, this is the Koro I have chosen."This was the only Koro I would have chosen, a nice mixture of peace and quiet, and the occasional murder, it was clearly the best choice in location for myself.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: VenenI sighed to myself. "Yes, Chronn, I know. Really, you don't give me much credit, do you?"I shook my head. "Fine, but you'll have trouble keeping your dried fruit bowl full." It appeared that Chronn lacked business sense to a large degree. "I'm thinking of setting up shop in Ga-Koro.. an ideal place for a supplies business."

IC: Chronn"I don't give anyone much credit, and so far, no one has given me any reason to do so."I remarked with slight boredom. This conversation was losing it's interest to me rather quickly. He clearly thought he could run my business better than i could. I suppose that is why he is on the run from people trying to kill him, and I am not. Clearly that wasn't caused by good business choices, or even minor bad ones. He clearly knew less about what he spoke than he acted."Exactly why you will likely find multiple supplies businesses already running there, which will most probably make it impossible for you to create one and have it last very long at all."This increased my belief that he wasn't sure of what he was doing in the slightest. He was foolish in the ways of business. Far more so than I am. And that would likely be his downfall. I expected that soon, he would be in the same position he was before, fleeing for his life.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Venen"Well, of course there will be other businesses! What do you think I am, an incompetent fool?" I snapped. Chronn, should he continue to treat people this way, would be run out too."Besides, I said thinking. Ever heard of the word? Try it some time. You might enjoy it," I said. Little wonder the employee left... he had more sense than Chronn did. I certainly wasn't going to stay as an employee if my employer treated me like this.I resisted the urge to grin as a thought occured to me. Chronn worked with the dead for a reason: They were the only ones who could put up with him.

IC: Pirok (Toa), The Shadow, and InvisibleInvisible walked through the long tunnel system that would eventually lead him to Le-Wahi, but first, The Shadow's cave. He didn't realise he was being followed...Pirok, however, being the one actually doing the following, did know Invisible was being followed. He saw Invisible turn into a cave that he was almost certain hadn't always been there...Invisible walked in to the cave.'Master? I believe we have a problem...''What is it, then?' The Shadow asked impatiently. Seems like someone's getting angry... Be quiet! I'm not listening to this... Indeed you aren't. You're thinking it.Invisible noticed The Shadow's impatience.'There's a Toa. I think he was a friend of Proditor. I don't know how, but he discovered that I was behind killing him.''Well, I know how: You changed into a bush! A bush! What kind of a disguise is a bush?' This is just plain stupid! I'm actually finding it quite funny. You shouldn't be finding it anything, you're a figment of my imagination lurking in my subconscious! Whatever. 'You need to find this Toa, and get rid of him.' Note to self: Never let Invisible get rid of anyone. Bad idea. 'On second thoughts, it seems things will be a little easier than we thought. You do know it's impolite to listen in on the conversations of others, don't you, Toa?Pirok had been found.'Alright then, I surrender, I get it. If I surrender, you can't kill me.' Of course, he is a Vortixx, so he probably won't care. But, I might be able to do something if I stall him. I hope...OOC: They're in a cave near the exit of the highway that leads to Le-Wahi. All open for interaction, if your character(s) find the cave.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ChronnI merely walked away, clearly the fool didn't have the intellect of a deceased Matoran. But of course, I could find information from the dead. That was a skill exclusive to myself. and clearly Venen lacked anything he could do well, including thinking. He was just another moronic, greedy, and miserable person, trying to make money as quickly as possible, despite the illogical notion of opening a business where that form of business already existed.The door to my office arrived quickly, and I had just realized that I had been unintentionally running back toward my home. I had the strangest feeling, like something wasn't right, but I ignored it. It just felt sickening to my stomach. Almost like someone was laughing at me, though I couldn't even see them.I stopped when my eyes noticed something sitting in front of my office, a small stone tablet. It was unusual to say the least, but I decided to see what it was. Written on it were three letters, which I had no idea what they meant... :n: :e: :x:.With a small shrug, I entered my office. I never realized the meaning of that tablet... little did I know the importance of the meaning.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Fehron: "There are only 2 beds," Fehron noted. He jumped onto the first bed. "Dibs on this one!"OOC: Who's going to sleep on the floor?

IC: ArdokuThe Toa of Plasma slowly looks at Kranuka, then at the other bed. He suddenly takes a leap; "Dips on the oth... YOUCH!!!" but trips over him self, leaving Kranuka a clear opportunity to take the bed for him self.

IC: VenenI let out a sigh, laden with disgust. Chronn was Chronn... an unfeeling fool. The moron had even turned his back on me, only a few feet away. He was asking to be killed! I may have been unfeeling, but I was no fool.I decided to take my leave of the earthen village. I needed to go somewhere else, somewhere open, somewhere busy, somewhere the opposite of here. The answer was clear: Ta-Koro. Le-Koro was a close second, but I wanted to wait for a while before going there. Walking through a jungle full of Rahi didn't sound attractive right now.I walked into the tunnel, thinking. Chronn did have a point, even without realising it. Ga-Koro certainly wasn't ideal as far as competition, but what about trading companies? Not too many should be around, what with the threat of pirates and Rahi. I could take a Rahi in a one-on-one fight, I was sure, and I could simply sink any pirates who tried to raid me. Being a Toa of Plantlife in a place where boats are made of wood had advantages.OOC: Venen to Ta-Wahi

IC: Pirok (Toa), The Shadow, and Invisible'I'm a Vortixx. Do you honestly expect me to care about surrender?' Fool. No need to be rude...'Well... No, not particularly, now that you mention it, but I was hoping I could stall you, and somehow escape while you were otherwise occupied.''Well, Toa, it failed.''Actually, I don't think it did, thus the fact that your head is currently in flame.''I think I would've noticed if my head was on fire.''Okay, bad bluff. Em...''Should I kill him?' Invisible asked. Maybe my Master will be happy with me again...'No. Last time you killed someone, there were numerous witnesses, and one of them is standing right in front of us!' The Shadow said, before turning around. Actually, you may want to correct that sentence. It seems the witness is not so much 'in front of you' as 'running down the tunnel as fast as his legs can carry him'.Pirok soon arrived in Onu-Koro, and decided that the best idea would be to head back to Ta-Koro and find the only beings on this Mata-Nui forsaken island he could almost call friends...OOC: Pirok to Ta-Koro, The Shadow and Invisible still open for interaction.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Fehron: "It's folded up... Oh wait... Oh, here it is." Fehron pulls the larger half of the mat out of the bag. "One of the daggers must have torn it. When I "fixed" it, it must have gotten sharp enough to penetrate the sheath. Now how are we going to put these back together?"OOC: a little clarification here, the part that Ardoku pulled out is barely larger than a pillow, and very thin. The whole thing is thicker at the part Ardoku has (where the head goes) and is approximately the size of a small sleeping bag.

Edited by Chaos Makuta: Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: Interesting mat configuration, I'll have to look into it later. But now:IC: Ardoku"Nothing needs to be fixed here..." He said, as he threw both halfs of the mat on the floor, moved them so the tears on both halves faced each other, then lay down on it. "Good night..." He said, falling asleep seconds later. He really was tired after all... no wonder he tripped...

IC: [Arkrak]After walking in circles for a long time, Arkrak soon found his way to a small building, which seemed to be the office of Dark C Investigations, according to the sign at least. For some strange reason, the Toa decided to go in, possibly because of curiosity, or possibly because he was really bored and the hut seemed interesting.OOC: Okay TDC, time for you to hire a new employee.

IC: ChronnI finished putting the last of the tablets back into my back room, locking the door. It was no cleaner than when I had started. I really never should have even tried to clean up that room in the first place. It was perfectly fine how it was, as long as I kept it locked. And the lock wasn't going to be coming off any time soon... unless I needed something from it.I turned back into my office, sliding comfortably into my chair. I grabbed a hand-full of what was left of my Trail mix, checking it over to make sure it didn't want to kill me first. Then, it sounded as if someone had walked into the first room, the waiting room area. Interesting, it seemed like someone had a murder they needed solved... and I was glad, I didn't want to actually try to clean the back room, if I did, I wouldn't be seen for a few centuries.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: The Shadow, Invisible"I have a feeling I'm going to regret this," Correction: You are fully aware that you are going to regret this. "But I'm going to send you to Ta-Koro, to find this Toa.""Of course, Master. I will not let you down." Invisible replied.You do know he's going to let you down, right? "Good. And bring him back alive." Oh, so you're ignoring me now, are you? Well, that's wonderful. Really nice of you. Let me just talk to myself, in your head, and pay no attention to what I'm saying.Invisible left, to go to Ta-Koro, and find Pirok. That Toa shall pay...OOC: Invisible to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I.C. KranukaKranuka woke up with a start he'd had a strange dream about something... What was it about? Lets see ... That's the trouble with dreams, you never can remember them, and the harder you try the more you forget them. Oh well, I'll get to that later. Right now I'm hungry.Kranuka reached into his massive back pack and pulled out one of the Vuata Maca fruits he had purchased in Le-Koro and began his meal.

elementalussal.png

IC: ArdokuThe Toa smiled; "Well, I guess I could always add client's personal wellbeing in my contract, eh?" The Toa took a bite of the fruit. "Hmmm... This is really good, where excactly did you get these?" Ardoku took another bite. "Yum, this ought to fill my empty stomach!" He stood up, and looked outside. Silly of him, there was nothing except rock here underground, but watching the activity of the people on the streets was interesting enough... "So, we head to Po-koro right after our friend here wakes up?"

I.C. Kranuka"Yeah, I'll add well-being to the contract.""That was my plan. I might hang around here and sell a weapon to someone before we leave though.""I got the fruits at a Le-Koro trading booth with some nut named Dervian. Have you ever come across him? If you did, it's impossible to forget him. By the way, thanks again for escorting me."

elementalussal.png