Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Weta): "I will also stay" Weta said, retrieving his disk. "It is possible that we can find a way to lift this curse, or at least keep you from being killed until someone else can. By he way, I think there may be another kraata on its way - I can feel the magnetism. We should head in that direction." He pointed down a side tunnel that curved away to the west.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: (Valria)"The past has already ruined me." She replied, in a completely flat voice. "My past is all I have, I...I barely remember who I am...this is what this whole trip is about!" She seemed frustrated, but Mef hadn't been privy to this information. She had to remember her past, she had to know what happened to her team, what happened to her. She needed to know, and she was frustrated that she knew nothing about how to handle it.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Mef)Mef nods as he listens to Valria. He continued to walk in silence as she continues to talk."So, this is what the trip is about," he mumbles to himself. He smiles as he looks toward Valria. The Toa of Earth stops walking, allowing the other two to continue to advance. He stands in front of her and places his hands on her shoulders."Don't worry. I'll help you in as many ways that I can. We'll get through this; together."

-Mef Man

While the toa of earth collapsed the tunnel, Weta ran off through the tunnels, Jeni close behind. Whenever they came to a junction, he went west, guided by the planet's magnetic field lines. It was an imprecise method, and lead them to a few dead ends, but without Kirbati to guide them, it was the best they could do to keep towards Po-wahi.

ppg2.png

IC: Kirbati: Onu-Wahi:Kirbati ran after the rest of his group, closing cave after cave. He finally caught up with them. Good, you guys made it. Luckily, you've also made it through the right cave. Now follow me! Kirbati announced as he guided them to Po-Wahi.

IC: (Valria)Valria immediately starting looking sorry, she didn't mean to have such an emotional outburst."I'm sorry, it's just I don't even know who I am." As he placed his hands on her shoulder she looked up. "Thank you, for being so understanding...maybe when we get to Po-Koro Agni can explain what happened more clearly. But...thank you for be so understanding." She placed her hand on Mef's arm, not pulling it away, just as a sign of appreciation.

IC: (Mef)"Don't worry, it'll all be okay," comforted the Toa of Earth. "If the Great Spirit's willing." He reaches for her hand and kisses it. He continues to hold her hand as he says,"If you ever need to talk about anything or if you need me to do anything for you; you name it, okay? Don't forget that I'm always here for you."OOC: Mef's really getting attached to Valria...-Mef

OOC: You don't say, you don't even know the issues he's gonna run into later about this relationship. What was that a mini-spoiler, yes that is exactly it.IC: (Valria)Valria blushed, when he kissed her hand. She didn't pull back in shock however, she didn't know why she was so interested in the Toa known as Mef, maybe because she had a teammate who was a Toa of Earth, but that was not likely either. She felt safe with him."Perhaps we should get moving.OOC: Vezok if you want to move to Po-Koro you can, technically Valria and Mef are lagging behind.

OOC: Yeah, he's falling pretty hard...IC: (Mef)"Yeah, I guess we should be going."The Toa of Earth takes his hands off of Valria's shoulders and continues to walk down the tunnel. He didn't know what lay in store for him, but he did know that he would try his best to make sure Valria was safe.Mef smiles once more as he walks beside Valria. While they walk, he pulls out his crossbow and starts to clean it with the coat he had earlier put on Valria that he was now wearing."Don't worry, it was clean when you wore it," he says.-Mef

OOC: Well, I don't want to abandon you guys. If we move to Po-Koro, I'd like to do it as a group.IC:Tirokk had been quiet after Agni's question. The Toa of fire waited for a few moments but didn't dwell on the subject when no answer came. He had other things to worry about and if the Toa of iron did not want to share yet, that was alright with him. He'd keep an eye on the newcomer, though he did not think anything bad of him, but for the sake of his other companions, who were obviously having trouble trusting new people, especially those that wanted to follow them around on their personal quest. He could understand that sentiment very well too. Coming to think of it, he knew more about Valria then she knew about him...The Toa frowned slightly. Connecting with others on a personal level was not one of his strong points. But he hoped that would change over the course of this little journey.The now a group of four kept walking quietly, Agni up front, with Tirokk nearby and Valria and Mef following a few meters behind them, quietly talking to one another. It was getting more and more dark as they walked and soon Agni felt that, despite the large tunnel, the atmosphere was getting uncomfortable. His guard-instincts kicked in and he needed to make sure that they weren't ambushed by Rahi, or bandits. For that purpose, he flicked his wrist, and suddenly there were five small balls of fire at each of his fingertips. He turned his hand around and the candles began to wander outward, until they formed a perimeter around them so their way was well-lit and hiding places along the tunnel-walls were illuminated. But there was nothing waiting for them in the dark. The Toa of fire felt a bit of relief as their surrounding began to be brighter again. Not from lightstones or torches, but from natural light, sunlight, coming from somewhere ahead. There was no end in sight yet, but Agni knew they were close to the exit by now. OOC: Not moving us yet, so we can all start out and move over to Po-Koro together.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: The large toa of iron was sensitive about his past. Many years ago, his team had been lost in a tragic accident... No, he could not think of it further. He decided to tell him a different version of his story; "Sorry, my past, yes. Well, from when I first remember myself, I began as a worker at ussal stalls..." And so, he continued his story, and onwards they walked...OOC: Sorry for not answering your question earlier, Vezok, my internet connection failed for the whole evening yesterday, and I only just got home from school now.

IC: (Mef)The Toa of Earth starts to whistle a soft tune as they continue down the tunnel. He had heard the tune from a few Le-Matoran, but couldn't remember the words. So, he simply whistled the harmony as they approach Po-Wahi."Hey, Agni," Mef said to the Toa of Fire. "Is that the tunnnel into Po-Wahi up ahead?"Agni had used his flame powers to create a sort of "shield" of light around them. He felt uneasy about this, because it ruined his night vision. If some one did attack them, they'd have to respond quickly.The Toa of Earth squints as he sees natural light flooding in from up ahead. He guessed it was the twin moons, but he wasn't sure.-Mef

OOC: Was that question asked before they went to sleep or when they woke up the next morning?IC (Weta): "A desert might be the best place we can go" he told Jeni. "With Kirbati attracting the Makuta's servants, it could endanger others to venture into Po-koro or any other matoran village. It would be best not to invite an attack when innocents might be hurt."

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): Not wanting to cause offense Weta quickly interjected. "It's not that we doubt your prowess as a toa, far from it, but it would be prudent not to be alone in the desert, where even the mightiest warrior could fall victim to bad luck. I think it would be best if we stuck together while there is danger".

ppg2.png

OOC: OK, I'm going to assume that the sun has risen if Kirbati is up and talking. Not that that means much in Onu-wahi...IC: As the group resumed walking towards Po-wahi, Weta pondered how a curse such as Kirbati's could possibly be lifted, but he could think of nothing. "What do you suppose we will do when we get to Po-wahi?" he asked. "Do you know of any way your curse might be lifted?"

ppg2.png

IC: Kirbati: On Route to Po-Wahi/Koro:I believe the source is Kini-Nui. I've pondered this theory myself many times, and thought it was reasonable. When I went there, there was an small, cave-like entrance near Kini-Nui. If we destroy the source, Makuta will have trouble having his minions chasing me. I won't be reversed, but he can't get to me, Kirbati evaluated.

IC (Weta): "Kini-nui? I guess that makes sense - we were there recently and got attacked by a muaka. Still, caving in a tunnel won't stop Makuta's servants. They can burrow out a new exit without much trouble. It might slow them down for a while though, so why not visit the temple?"

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): "To Kini-nui it is then, but does that mean we should keep going down this tunnel to Po-wahi or turn back the other way? I don't know these tunnels well at all."OOC: From looking at the map, I think it depends where in Po-wahi you envision this tunnel coming out. From Tiro Canyon, it might be equally quick to go overland, but from the desert I think going through Ko- or Ta-wahi might be shorter.

ppg2.png

IC(Jeni): "Antidisenstablismentarianism. Said it. What does the shaft look like anyway?"IC(Lyrica and Mirr): "Well, you're coming with me, little matoran. It would be nice to have company.""Wait, I have something to d-"*SMACK!*"Urgh!" Lurica grabbed Mirr by the collar and began to drag him towards a cave enterance.

Edited by Nitro Frost