Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: InvisibleInvisible turned, shocked, to Torv."I'm... I'm sorry, Master. Do not kill me!"IC: The ShadowHowever, The Shadow then stepped out."The one and only Shadow." he growled. "Accept. No. Imitations." Each word was said in the same tone an axe might have said 'thud', were it capable of speech. He grabbed Torv by the neck, and began choking him. "You have some explaining to do."IC: PirokPirok watched silently as this took place, wondering (as he had been since they left the cave) how The Shadow actually intended to kill every being on the island.OOC: Actually, JL, they could get to Onu-Koro, as the cave was on the Le-Koro Highway. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Skyra, Wraith, MimiraSkyra had to save Torv, even if he didn't trust the guy, he couldn't let him die. Skyra got an idea, taking only one of his katana, he ran up behind Invisible and took him by surprise restraining him with his free hand, and put the blade of his katana right up to his neck, if he so much as slipped Invisible would die. "Alright, let Torv go, or I kill Invisible here."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Merror)Merror, however, had far more experience than Skyra and knew the Toa of Air was wasting his time - it was clear this Vortixx didn't care one jot about Invisible; he was just his pawn.Merror's sword-tip touched the small of The Shadow's back."Let him go," he said calmly, "now."IC (Zadron)Zadron smiled."Oh, surely you must know that a professional never reveals how much information he has," he said. "But I know enough to suspect that you might want my services."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Torv(disguised as The Shadow)Fools, I know there just trying to help, but I got this undercontrol. Torv replied to the Shadow cooly, "I agree there can only be one Shadow. Me. Now let go." He issued it as a command, and, miraculously, at least it looked this to everyone else, the Shadow let go. In actuality the Shadow only let go, because Torv had raised his body heat just enough to make the Shadow let go without quite realizing why."Thank you," Torv brushed some dust off the coat he had on after morphing into the Shadow. He then made eye contact with the Shadow again. "I'll admit it was clever of you to have your allies pin the blame on me. Accusing me of being you. I take it your name is Torv, it doesn't matter you'll soon be dead." For a brief second the appearance of the Shadow seemed to flicker to Torv, before becoming Torv again. This was of course just an illusion cast by Torv, but none of the others knew that.OOC: Just to make it clear, Torv stays in disguise the whole time, hence the brown.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Nex"And you would be correct, you know as much about me as nearly anyone else on the island."Indeed, that was the most that was known about him by all, except for one... He wasn't going to look back to that though, he was looking ahead to the future. A future where the name NEX instilled fear in all. When that happened, perhaps the murderers and assassins would be free to walk the island, going by their own names, and murdering without worry of interference."I expect that you already know the offer, should your information be as good as it seems."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Well, everyone except for Invisible and the The Shadow knows which one is the real Torv. But of course my characters will play along. :PIC: Skyra, Mimira, WraithAh, very cleaver Torv. I think. I'll just hold on to my new 'buddy' here. Skyra figured it was best to just keep his mouth shut and see how this played out at this point.Mimira looked bewildered and very confused, having no idea which one was who...it was all so confusing.

IC (Merror)Merror sheathed his sword, hesitating as though unsure. In reality, however, he knew exactly what was going on and he was impressed with Torv's ingenuity.But he still suspected that there might be one flaw in this plan. It had looked to Merror as though, having heard The Shadow's true intentions, Invisible had defected. Which meant that if Invisible did decide to change sides, then he would end up trying to attack The Shadow - and instead attacking Torv.And another thing troubled him. When The Shadow began to choke Torv, Pirok hadn't reacted. He hadn't even looked shocked. Merror feared that recent events had had a profound effect on his fellow Toa of Fire, and not a good one...IC (Zadron)"I do," the Vortixx assassin replied, "and it sounds...attractive."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Nex"Then it seems It will save me the speech, as you already know. I would go into what the rewards will be, but I suspect you already know that as well."He looked up at the Vortixx assassin with a calm, almost bored look on his face. This was the most dangerous killer he would be speaking to, the top of the deadly food chain so to speak."Then their is nothing more left than for me to offer you the offer you already know. Will you align yourself with NEX?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: The Shadow, Pirok & InvisibleInvsible may not have been intelligent, but he knew not to struggle."You don't understand! I'm on your side!" Invisible wondered if they would understand...He soon realised that he wouldn't be released, and used his Mahiki to change shape. He became a shape that he believed was referred to as a 'snake', before changing back to his normal self. But he was lacking in intelligence anyhow, and the argument between Torv and The Shadow was confusing him."Everyone! Shut... UP!"He sent out a blast of Sonics, which should have knocked both Torv and The Shadow unconscious.How unfortunate. Pirok thought. I was hoping to ask The Shadow how he planned to kill everyone before he died. Pirok was unsure whether or not The Shadow had been killed.Oh, Karz. The Shadow thought, as he fell unconscious. No offence, but you probably should've seen that one coming. Wait! What happens to me if you're unconscious?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Merror)Merror saw Invisible blast the two Shadows into a hut."I understand," he said, facing the Toa of Sonics. "He didn't tell you what he was planning. You don't like the idea any more than we do."He placed a reassuring hand on Invisible's shoulder."Don't worry. We'll do everything we can to stop him. And right now - " he looked over at the unconscious Vortixx " - that shouldn't be too difficult."

IC: Invisible"He only told me he was against the Makuta. He never told me he planned to kill everyone..." Invisible was glad Merror had understood.IC: Pirok"Which is all wondeful, but I must ask how you expect us to trust you." Pirok commented. Due to Invisible having killed Proditor, he wasn't inclined to trust him.IC: Invisible"I just knocked my Master, and 'Torv' unconscious. I think that's a point in my favour."IC: Pirok"Fine." Pirok grumbled. "But that doesn't mean I'm gonna trust you."OOC: I've noticed I tend to make insane characters, and villains with some good left in them, almost as a trademark. I'll have to remember that...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Zadron)Ah, the promise of power. Not many knew it, but that was what Zadron was truly after; money was pleasant, but Zadron's real sweet tooth was for power.He smiled his usual thin, cold smile."I will," he said.IC (Merror)"I am far from ready to forget Proditor's death," Merror said. "But I feel that our friend here was being manipulated by The Shadow. Which reminds me - you've not yet told us your name."

IC: NexThe Turaga nodded, reaching into his armor and pulling out one of the last of the stone tablets. The letters :n: :e: :x: were unknown to the island for the current time. They had no meaning. But soon, people would know what NEX was, the most dangerous beings on the island allied with each other. Alone, they were dangerous, but with all of them working somewhat together, the island would never be able to prepare themselves for what was coming. Death in every Koro. That was his first target. When that had finished, the name NEX would be spread to the six corners of the island, forcing anyone wanting to stop it to split up, become scattered. The island wouldn't stand a chance against a threat that had been on the island the whole time. The only difference from before, was a name.NEX."Then I believe we are done here. I would not wish to cut into your business, I suspect you keep yourself rather busy."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Skyra, Wraith, Mimira"This conversation is touching really, but what do we do with this guy?" Skyra was sitting on top of The Shadow, katanas sticking into the ground. Mimira, feeling it was safer now, ran over to her brother. "It looks like we did it brother! We saved the day!""Ya, we sure did!" Skyra said smiling, if only to amuse his sister. Wraith had finally enough of this, he'd been waiting too long now."Ya, not to be rude, this has been interesting to say the least, but don't we have other matters to get back to? Like looking in Ko-Wahi for clues about the guy who probably has my body, what was his name again? Echelon?" "Relax, will get to that...just wait a little while longer.""I've been waiting patiently for quite a while...or did you forget you promised to help me? I did help you find you know who did I not? It's time you returned the favor.""Alright! Alright! Just take it easy, will start on that as soon as we deal with this guy I promise.""Fine, but no more 'distractions, we go straight to it after this no matter what.""Done. I've got business with that Toa of Magnetism and his friends anyway."

Edited by Snelly

IC (Zadron)"I do have one or two queries," Zadron said, "regarding the terms of this. I understand that you wish me to leave tablets like this" he gestured with the small stone slab "where I kill. But does this apply to all assassinations, or only to those performed for this...organisation of yours? And also - " he concealed the tablet on his person, and his eyes glinted, "who's first?"

IC: Nex"You could leave them for only the ones for NEX, or you could leave them both. You will be rewarded by how many are left, so it is up to you."He knew the assassin wouldn't be foolish enough to leave multiple at a single murder, they both seemed to have eyes everywhere. Both of them knew Nex would find out if anyone tried doing that, but he wouldn't expect his other recruits to understand that too."As for your first victim for Nex... Perhaps you have heard of the Vortixx Grurlen?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: JLJL woke up when a ultrasonic blast knocked him away. After doing a barrel roll backwards, he picked himself up and looked at the new turn of events. The pawn had joined them and 2 identical twins were unconscious. JL wondered which one was real and which one was fake. Deciding that the one Skyra was on top of was the real one, JL walked over to the other one and kicked him in the groin.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The Shadow, Invisible"Yes, yes I do. He's clever." Invisible answered.The Shadow began to stir. However, the voice that came from his mouth when he began to speak did not seem to be his own..."Hello? Testing, testing." The Shadow seemed to say. "Oh, good. This works then. Can't say it's much fun, though."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Skyra, Wraith, Mimira"Oh, you're wake. Good." Skyra slammed his knee into The Shadow's back, and restrained his arms with his hands. "Alright, someone find a rope. We got a lot of questions for this guy and I don't want him escaping on us."

Edited by Snelly

IC: [Arkrak]Having decided to exit the building on his new boss' prompting, Arkrak wondered how the agency survived for so long without much funding. Despite the fact that his boss had claimed to work best alone, he doubted that a single being could keep the agency afloat. Murders were common, but they weren't very frequent."Mission received," he muttered to himself. "Raise funds to help improve the agency's efficiency."Working quickly, the Toa of Sonics somehow managed to set up a stand with a crude sign that proclaimed: 'Selling nitrated glycerol, 25 widgets per litre. Can blow through rocks.'; which, despite its simplicity, began attracting several miners towards him. A smile appeared on his face when he saw the influx of customers. Selling explosives in a mining village was a brilliant idea."Jackpot," he whispered as he prepared to sell several litres of his mixture to one of the miners.

IC: The Shadow & Pirok"Wait! I'm not The Shadow!" the voice shouted from The Shadow's mouth."Who are you then?" Pirok queried."Now that you mention it, I believe I've forgotten my name." He stopped to think for a moment."What are you, then?" Pirok was unsure as to whether or not this was The Shadow trying to trick them."I am a lost soul, eternally seperated from my body! Either that, or I'm a traumatic childhood experience that this guy shoved into his subconscious, which eventually took on a personality of its own." He seemed to have thought this through. "Judging from the way you people are looking at me, I'm drifting towards the latter."

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Skyra, Wraith, Mimira"Okay, we don't care, can we talk to The Shadow now?" Skyra said indignantly, not believing the ruse for a minute, it had to be a trick."I want to know exactly what you were planning to do, I want know everything you've been planning and I want to know it now! So get talking or I get poking!" Skyra said, jabbing his katana around, threatening to poke him with it.

Edited by Snelly

IC: The Shadow"Sorry, but The Shadow's not here at the moment. My guess is you don't believe I'm not The Shadow." The voice couldn't think of any way to prove he actually wasn't The Shadow.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: The Shadow"Well, I picked up a few thoughts. Something to do with rubble, and the Kini-Nui." the voice said. "I doubt it would work, though. And it had something to do with Invisible..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Skyra, Wraith, Mimira"Heh, I'm almost tempted to let you go to Kini-Nui, that would be a total death trap, Makuta would get to you faster then you could say 'Mata Nui!'" Skyra found this whole multiple personality getup annoying, but it was the only way to get information so far, so he'd just have to play along with it."So, what does Invisible have to do with it? Is he the key to it or something? Cause if so you've already failed, he want nothing to do with you now, right Invisible?"

Edited by Snelly

IC: Invisible"Yes. I want nothing to do with this."IC: The Shadow"How many times must I say this? I'm not The Shadow! I don't want to go to the Kini-Nui! I want to go to Le-Koro, and figure out where I'm buried! And if I can seperate myself from this guy." The voice was beginning to get impatient.IC: PirokThere was something about The Shadow's apparent 'new personality' that Pirok found almost familiar...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror)Merror stood with his arms folded, frowning, silent for now. While Skyra didn't seem to believe that they were listening to an alternative personality, he had a feeling it was true. He scratched his chin, pondering. So Invisible was important, after all...And there was something familiar about that voice. He couldn't place it, but it was there, nagging at him.IC (Zadron)"Grurlen?" Zadron replied. "Yes, I remember him...a doctor."

IC: The Shadow, Pirok & Invisible"If you're dead, does that mean that the dead can still be alive?" Pirok asked. He was thinking about Proditor..."Yes, I suppose so." the voice answered. "Although, death wasn't very... er.. deadly for me, and I can't remember much of my life. I can remember my death, though. I can almost remember what was going through my head. I think it was something along the lines of 'I promised myself I'd never take another nap...'.""Are you my master or not?" Invisible asked. His head was beginning to hurt."No, I'm not." the voice replied. "I thought I'd cleared that up?" Then, to no-one in particular, he added: "He's a few Kanohi short of a Suva, isn't he?"OOC: I thought up that joke a while back. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nex"Yes, a doctor. He is to be your first target, should you wish to accept that."He calmly replied. If Zadron wanted to refuse to kill the doctor, then he would merely send another killer after Grurlen at a later time. There was no rush, but eventually, the medic Vortixx would die. As was part of his plan.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Zadron)Zadron's smile was as sharp and cold as his trademark blades."With pleasure," he said. "I remember him from our homeland. The little worm was always currying favour with the females."He spat out the word."I'll enjoy this."With that, he melded back into the shadows.