Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Delak / MinhoAs the group walked through the streets of Onu-Koro, they found a shadier area, Minho having spotted a group of people discussing in the dark. A turaga, one matoran, one toa and one vortixx."Strange crowd." murmured Minho."No kidding. They look rather shady.""Mhmm."The group finaly split up, leaving only the turaga by himself. It occured to the two friends that the turaga was wearing strange patterns. A crowd like that in places like this are always up to something. "Let's go ask what they were talking about. The turaga can't say no."Delak looked puzzled at first but caught onto Minho's drift and agreed to go interrogate the strange turaga. They both walked over with Skraatuth hanging behind them, and were suddenly standing in front of the elder."Care to tell me what you were talking about?" asked Minho in a casual voice but with a hint of coolness in it.OOC: Finaly, the wait is over.

IC: Vidar's face made a half-frown; he couldn't think of anyone who both had the power and actually cared enough to jump into this situation. "I'm not sure I understand," Vidar said.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Echelon)"This spirit has the potential to jeopardise our entire operation," Echelon hissed urgently. "If he wishes, he can see everything we do and report it to others - he can take control of my Undead - he can blow any cover we have! Don't you think that's something our Lord and Master might wish to prevent? Himself?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Fiva"Uh... I don't know how to get there..." Fiva said, shrugging his shoulders. "And the Fiva to somewhere only works if you know where it is..." Suddenly his face lit up. It was a face that Zyckle and Shrakk from the NBZPRPG hated. Fiva had an idea. "Let's go ask that rude guy!" he said, heading towards where Vidar had gone.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: "If he felt it was important enough", Vidar whispered, "then he would ha-"Vidar then winced, grabbing his forehead in intense pain. He fell to his knees as something unnatural passed through his mind. Vidar could feel nothing outside of his head, he could not see what was happening around him. All he could sense was the message. A very strong message. When it had passed, Vidar's arms were shaking, and he used his staff to climb to his feet, along with the help of Echelon."What happened?"Vidar looked at Echelon. "The Makuta has news for us", he gasped, "Our friend is in Po-Koro and so his Hafu. Makuta has a plan... a secret... that will allow us to get Hafu"Vidar turned around to face Wraith, a look of contempt on his face. "There's nothing you can do to stop this. Makuta has dealt with Iden-wearing beings before. If you follow us any further, you could be sealed"Vidar turned back to face Echelon. "We need to go to the village of Stone. If the spirit chooses to follow us, then the fate that awaits will be of his choosing"The two quickly left the tunnel, and headed east to Po-Koro, the sun setting behind them. If Vidar's timing was correct, it would be nighttime by the time they reached Po-Koro.OOC: I just came up with a good plan, and Snelly, you've been warned, though that probably won't stop you. ;) Moving to Po-Wahi region...

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak had smirked when Thedar had nearly called himself One-Man-Homicide Squad, for it meant that his employer was getting used to his presence. It was rather funny seeing people stumble on their words."Alright," he said, turning to look at the hut across the road, "I'm on the job."With that, he strode straight towards the door of the hut and knocked.

IC: Drome"Better than your chances, I'm sure of that." I remarked in irritation, readying a sonic blast of ear-ringing proportions.IC: Nex"That Depends on why you want to know what a Turaga is speaking about to others."He noted calmly, leaning on his staff, looking as ancient as some of the stones on the island.NPC Neighbor:The Matoran opened the door, looking rather confused at seeing a Toa standing in his doorway."H-hello Toa, what brings you here..."He smiled rather weakly.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

NPC: Neighbor"W-well, there was this friendly old Turaga walking around there, he had these funny looking tattoos on him. I don't know if he dropped any tablets there or anything..."The Matoran looked back into his home, then back at the Toa."Uh... am I in trouble or something?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Mihno / Delak"Just curious. I'm not authority, my being in such a shady place is proof enough. Now I'm going to ask you again..."Delak drew his sword, it's appearance being very menacing and quite the threat. He eyed the turaga loftily."What were you talking about?"Delak showed off his sword a little more, barely glinting in the dim light of Onu-Koro. He ran his fingers along its smooth edge before looking back up at the turaga with menacing eyes. "It'd be unfortunate if someone here lost a limb or two over a small chit chat, wouldn't you agree?"

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: Nex"Lost a limb? Indeed, that would be rather unfortunate, wouldn't it? But, if you are going to point that sword at me, I might as well ask. Which arm do you plan on having cut off, I'll let you decide."The Turaga stared calmly at the two, without much care. He was clearly not afraid of them at all. In fact, he seemed to almost be enjoying the conversation.NPC: Neighbor"No-no, not at all."The Matoran closed the door rather quickly behind him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(BK): "Foolish turaga. A toa with a sword would easily kill you with a single swipe of a blade. You're death would come easily and slowly and painfully." She wasn't aware she was talking aloud, but it didn't matter. Ancient Matoran was very old, and it would take someone well versed in the language to understand her. No, to speak, might as well take in that fancy 'New Matoran'.

IC Oura - Onu-Koro - Going Home: Oura walked silently through the streets of Onu-Koro, unfortunately for him, he had to make his way through the village to get to his home. It was located in a large underground cavern, always wet and dripping... he had built himself a home there, the Rahi never bothered him much, and it was too far from the village for people to annoy him. Just his kind of place.He didn't bother paying attention to anyone around him, he just wanted to get out of the village before someone tried to talk to him.OOC: He might get the reverse... I hope.-Oura

IC: Minho"Touche." said Minho. The turaga's boldness and courage amused him greatly."Listen, old timer, unless you want to di-""Can it."With a slight look of protest, Delak eyed Minho with bitter eyes but kept his mouth shut. Despite his partner's rudeness, Delak knew better than to judge Minho's actions. He looked back at the being who was doing a very poor job of hiding herself and he stared at her with eery eyes as if they were saying Watch yourself."I'll make it easier on you, elder. A compromise, let's say. If I can guess correctly what you were talking about with a single try, you'll fill me in and I'll simply walk away and leave you be. Unless there's something more to it. If I fail, I'll leave too but you'll be missing a limb, as promised. But not your life. Deal?"Not like he can exactly refuse. If he does, he'll be missing more than a single limb...OOC: Not a very good deal xD

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: Nex"Indeed, you can take a single guess, but I doubt it will be my arm missing should you guess wrong. Tell me, are you right, or left handed?"He Turaga asked calmly, still not worried about the danger in front of him. Anyone who tried to harm him was in for a rather shocking surprise.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Minho"That's a good question." Minho simply left it at that."As for that guess..." Minho gazed at the turaga with focused eyes and tried to recall what he had seen the group doing. He did recall seeing the turaga hand over a tablet to all of them and a bag of widgets to the vortixx."You're hiring people. To kill, to murder. In return, you reward them."Although, I still don't know what that tablet was."Am I right?"

IC: Minho"I do, actualy. I may have not heard what you were talking about but you forget the physical evidence lying around you and what I could have seen. There's plenty of that for me to work with and giving me an idea of what to guess. Not to mention your sudden change in attitude is normal but for someone with the personality you displayed beforehand, it is very odd. I believe you owe me an explanation."Minho starred triumphantly at Nex with an air of satisfaction and his amusement grew even more."Oh and I'm up for any jobs you're offering."

IC:Fiva"Well... If he went that way," Fiva started, thinking this through. "And he's rude..." He tapped his chin. "If the square root of four is still two that means that the way he went must have been a side path to avoid people throwing food at him for being so rude."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: What evidence? Talking in whispers to other characters? And how would they know the tablets even mean anything, none of the murders have even been reported yet, some have been found, but not reported.IC: Nex"No, that is not why I act this way, monster. You are like my son, you hold the lives of other to no value."He stood in front of them calmly, explaining."My son is a monster, he kills senselessly and violently. And if you are of the same mindset, then I will be quickly traveling toward that nearby Detective's office, and reporting you to be investigated."Inside, his calm was a bit more irritated, this person cluelessly walked over to him to speak of murder, not even knowing anything about him.NPC: Neighbor 2The door opened carefully, one eye peaking through the opening."Hello..."The person clearly didn't plan on opening the door any more.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Nex"Such a shady area? Near a detective agency, in the middle of the Koro? Where everyone can see me? Clearly we have different ideas of what Shady is."Nex noted, shaking his head and sighing."What is with the people of this island? they ignore you as though you don't exist. Then you hand out a few tablets, and everyone swarms to you."He turned, walking away slowly."And why speak aloud, when whispers will do? It is a waste of energy, which I, at my age, can not afford to waste. "He looked back for a few moments."But yes, I did hire them, but not for murdering, that is twisted and sickening. I am a writer. They bring me information from across the island, to use for my writings."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak's smile grew larger. So it seemed as if the being within the house didn't want to talk. Of course, being Arkrak, he had things that could make people talk, like nitrated glycerol, or the weaker explosive, made out of charcoal and whatever nitrate he had on hand."Please open the door," he said cheerfully, "or I'll blow it up instead."

OOC: Bah, looks like things are going downhill.IC: Minho / Delak"If that's true, would you mind sharing what information you've just recieved? If you're writing, surely you have a book, journal or paper to carry on you and I'd like to see them. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.""Not to mention, you were being pretty secretive and mildly threatening over a simple matter of writing. We threatened to cut off your limbs and you know what comes after that. I highly doubt this information is worsk risking your life for seeing as how you hire people to get information for you. They could just go about, telling the world what information they've gathered. In my eyes, you're a very strange turaga, wouldn't you agree?

Edited by TX Wade 27