Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Arkrak/Stronin]"Well the mystery is just half the fun," said Arkrak cheerfully as he leaned back into one of the chairs. "It's probably a message of some sort, so we just have to find out who gave it to you."---Stronin, despite the evidence provided, could not really grasp his mind around the concept of people time-travelling, so when Alex and Henkka were having their conversation the Iron Toa was deep in thought. Well he was deep in thought until Alex spoke to him, interrupting his thinking."Most would," he replied absent-mindedly.

IC: VenenI looked at the staff pointed at my face, then watched as it was removed. This Turaga had an unusual and more threatening staff than most other Turaga. "A test, perhaps? The mind is a hard place to penetrate, and assumptions can be quite dangerous."I considered what he said. Apparently, he had been testing me. "What village this Matoran is in, their name, where he lives if he has a home, a description of the target, and any outstanding habits he has. Also, if he has had any past dealings with assassins and such, or has killed others for a living. That is what I would like to know."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Onu-Koro, Maa's hut):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Onu-Koro, Maa' hut):Alex looked at Stronin for a long moment. It was Henkka who finally broke the silence."We'll have to try", he said. "If we want the mask of time, we should go to Ta-Koro."Alex nodded. "So. Off to another village then."Alex was just about to walk out of the hut when an Onu-Matoran came and yelled in shock: "What are you doing in my hut?"

IC: [Stronin]Stronin sighed when he saw a Matoran enter. He really disliked it when the people he stole from found him in their houses, for he had to attack them to actually escape. This time was no different, except for the fact it wasn't him who was stealing.A quick blow to the head later, the Iron Toa turned away from the unconscious Matoran to face his companions."So to Ta-Koro then?" he asked.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Onu-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Onu-Koro):Alex looked at the unconscious Matoran and laughed. "You're quite a guy, Stronin", he said. "I like you."Henkka, on the other hand, was not so impressed."You fools!" he shouted. "There's nothing else you care about than violence?""Chill", Alex said, bending over the Matoran to pick him up. "You know who this is? It's Maa, the owner of this hut. I was once possessing him before and I need him for something. It'll be much easier to take him along if he's not struggling."Alex turned to Stronin again. "Yes. Ta-Koro."As Alex walked out of the hut with Maa, Henkka could do nothing but follow and keep a careful eye on his worst enemy.OOC: Henkka, Alex, Stronin and Maa (NPC) to Ta-Wahi.

IC: Chronn"There is nothing fun about this tablet in any way."I snapped at him. He didn't seem to realize how serious and important a single tablet could end up being. This writing could be the most important thing to ever come through my office doors, or the most horrific item the island had even seen. There was know way to know what it meant.IC: Nex"Then you are proven yourself rather intelligent. Alright, I will tell you some of what you wish to know."He had made sure 'some' was in there, if he told Venen everything, he would never learn to fend for himself. All of the other killers went out with just a name... none of them wanted every single piece of information, except Venen."He is a Po-Matoran, his name is Ishi. He is currently in Po-Koro. A description would ruin the fun, I believe. As his past and traits..."Nex merely nodded to Venen."There is your information. I wish you luck."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:"You don't say..." Kohra said, a bemused smile on her face. There was something in her voice there, but it was gone the next moment. "Well, since we are here now, how about we go and see some sights. I don't always get the pleasure of visiting such a homely place with company."Half of that was true. The other half was that the Vortixx wanted to collect information, so she could start planning.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Venen"I thank you for your compliment and information." I strode away, grimacing at the thought of going to Po-Koro again. It was quickly becoming one of my least favorite places.As I walked toward the tunnel, my mind was working furiously. Part of it was my own wanting to know, and part was simply that I had nothing better to do. Who was Nex? Where did his information come from? What connection did he have to the targets? Who were the other killers he had mentioned? Why was he testing me? All these questions swirled around in my head, and I always bumped up against the same wall: I had no information. It frustrated me, refusing to exit my mind as I rapidly walked down the tunnel.There was nothing else to do. I would have to find out, investigate as I worked for the mysterious Turaga. The first target had claimed that he knew not of Nex. It was a start, I supposed.I couldn't help but think of Thedar Chronn. Chances were, I was facing a case deeper, more intricate than he had ever worked on, and the slimy fool was sitting in a chair, missing out on it, too lazy to gather any information about what was going on around him. "Well, Mr. Chronn," I muttered, "I do think you'll find business picking up." My soft chuckling echoed through the tunnel as I made my way toward my next victim.OOC: Venen to Po-Wahi

IC (Zadron)"Naturally," he said. "And...payment is always gratefully received..." Zadron hinted. As with almost everything Zadron said, there was a slight amount of threat behind the silvered words.IC (Echelon)Echelon hurried down the tunnel. Taking a side-route, he cut across from Onu-Koro (not wishing to have to go through the village accompanied by three corpses) straight to the Po-Wahi tunnel. Vidar had said his associate was in Po-Wahi; that was his destination.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Zadron)"Well," said Zadron, "for a...personal assassination, my prices, depending on who the target was; if they were fairly well-known, but the employer wanted rather more confidentiality than simply placing a bounty, it would be more than your average bounty - say, a few thousand, or an unusual and/or valuable item. But for someone such as Grurlen - not a big name, or a particuarly difficult kill - I would ask a few hundred. However, as there seems to be some implication of power as a result of membership of your organisation, I might be willing to offer a little...discount."Zadron was able to speak of such things almost with boredom, as though he were simply a merchant, selling mundane wares, rather than death itself.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Wraith to Onu-WahiIC: WraithWraith followed Echelon, Echelon didn't notice him because one, he didn't make a sound, something that is easy not to do when your a spirit. Wraith would pester Echelon about his body whenever he decided to slow down.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Moving from Le-Wahi...IC: Vidar quickly moved through the shadows of the Onu-Koro highway. Provided Echelon didn't stop in Onu-Koro, Vidar hoped he would meet up with him again by the time they got near Po-Wahi on the other side of the tunnel. Then, they would meet Vidar's associate who, despite having a mental link with the Makuta, probably did not receive an explicit mission to kill Hafu.If he had, Hafu would be dead already. Vidar took a side tunnel, one that was commonly used by Vidar and Ronkshou to avoid the villagers. The Makuta would sometimes surprise them and contact them while in these extremely dark tunnels. However, as Vidar continued within the hardened walls of the side tunnel, no contact was made. Vidar noticed a couple Ussal crabs crawling about, too small to be used as mounts. It had reminded him of another advantage of working with a true servant of Makuta: the infected Rahi were allies, all bounded under the same artifact: the infected mask. Ronkshou could often be seeing wreaking havoc on a subversive village from above on a Nui-Kopen, or on the ground level, on top of a Kane-Ra, or even a Kuma Nui, the ferocious and gigantic rat-like Rahi. After a couple hours of walking, Vidar had finally reached the small, hidden passage way that led into the main tunnel that connected Onu-Koro to the Po-Wahi region. Once he was in the central tunnel, he stopped to lean against the side of the tunnel. He took out the small box, and ever so carefully, cracked open the lid. He held the box to his ear. The signature sound of slimy movement had confirmed that the insulated box had protected the contents inside. Giving a sigh of relief, Vidar returned the box to his pack. Vidar then looked up, towards the bright entrance of the tunnel, where he saw a walking shape. Vidar continued to move through the tunnel and his feet picked up the pace. As the Toa of Air got closer, he saw that there was a semi-transparent, floating being that was near the first figure. The spirit was now being partially shown thanks to the light. "You again?" Vidar said to the spirit. The walking figure instinctively turned around. "How long do you plan to follow us? Sooner or later, you will give up on this fruitless pursuit. If not now, the things you shall witness will surely make you appreciate your lack of a body"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Nex"In this bag is two hundred of the Matoran currency. It is yours if you want it."He walked a few steps away before stopping."But, you might wish for more...."IC: ChronnI was sick of this tablet, there was no clue, nothing. No sign of my placed it, nothing to help me figure it out at all. I hated this, Murders were never this tricky, only one single stupid tablet left without threat, or hint of danger. But there was something important about it, I just didn't know what it was.With a throw fueled by frustration and anger at the little piece of stone, I threw it against the wall of my hut. To my surprise, the stone broke apart, revealing a chunk of metal that had been inside it. Now this was getting somewhere..."Interesting."OOC: No, Drome in not. That's never stopped him before. XDIC: DromeA small sonic blast struck the cave's roof, sending a small rock hurtling down at Kadon's head.I doubted he had heard it, it was directed rather carefully.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I suppose you're right. Time for a fight! :PIC: KadonCLAAANG!!! The sound of the rock hitting my skull echoed hollowly through the tunnel. Slowly, one of my hands raised to my dully aching head. With equal slowness, I turned, with a dangerous calm upon my face. My hand dropped and a sickle appeared in it, swinging in a slow, lazy circle."Is that the way you want it, Drome?" The question was loaded with malice, and lightning snapped and cracked in my free hand. It send eerie beams of light lancing through the tunnel.IC: Aurix, from Le-Wahi"See?" Aurix said, triumphantly, "I told you! Really, FIva, it's hard to mess up." He looked around at the dark tunnel. "Ugh. No decorating sense at all."

IC: ChronnAs much as I hated to admit it, Arkrak was correct, it was time to get to work, and find out what that tablet had meant, and why I had received it. I cleared my throat, a read what was written upon the metal. Clearly, someone had known I would find this. Though they likely expected I would find it another way, and not by smashing it."Greetings Detectives. I am sorry to inform you that you are going out of business, as your solving of murders will no longer be required. Any attempts to continue solving the deaths of others will be met with unpleasant consequences."The tablet, it had just made me angry. Very angry. If someone wanted me to stop my work, then they were a fool. And they had ever dared to threaten me. This was not going to end well for them. I wasn't going to stop over some worthless threat. It was solving time."Let's get moving. Someone had to have seem who dropped that tablet on my doorstep. An we're going to find them."Without waiting for a Reply, I walked past Arkrak, and headed out the door.IC: Drome"Hurts, doesn't it? Now, picture a larger chuck coming down upon your head. Would you like that, Kadon? If not, I recommend dropping your weapons, and surrendering. Admit I've won this fight, and you won't end up with a concussion." I grinned.This was my territory now, I had the advantage now. Atleast, I thought I did.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak chuckled as he watched his employer walk past him. It seemed as if they would have to do some detectiving to do. He didn't actually know if that was a word, but he decided that it worked rather well in their current situation."Of course Mr. One-Man-Homicide Squad," he said, smiling as he followed the other Toa out the door. "Of course."

IC (Zadron)"I am satisfied," Zadron said, taking the widget pouch. "Now, what will be your next purchase?"IC (Echelon)Echelon turned at the sound of Vidar's voice, and his Undead stopped walking."Vidar," he said, turning back to hurrying down the tunnel as he spoke. "My apologies for deserting you, but as I'm sure you saw, the fight was not turning in our favour and I thought it prudent to withdraw. This wisp of spirit here - " he gestured at Wraith - "may prove problematic. Although he cannot physically do anything against us, he has significant blackmail power and could give away any move we attempt to make. However - " he leaned close " - I think there is one who could deal with him...if you take my meaning..."

OOC: Knife and Edge from Le-Wahi. Do note I want them to be in the school...Maybe that could be their refuge?IC: "Next purchase?"Knife stepped out of the shadows. She grinned."You mean next time you get to play? I'm calling dibs on that. Me 'n' sis barely got any fun out of a kid who didn't wanna," she explained with a slasher smile.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Nex"Do not underestimate these children Zadron. They are Knife, and Edge. Perhaps you have heard of them."He pulled out his last stone tablets handing one to Zadron. With a small grin on his face, he started to speak."Zadron, for you... I have a rather interesting target. He calls himself Baron Stabbington. And for you, Knife and Edge, I have heard rumors of something going on in Ko-Wahi. Rumors about a killer there by the name of Utu. Perhaps you could speak to him... and-"He handed Knife the last tablet."Have a little... fun while you are there, take your time, there is no need to rush."IC: ChronnThe first as most logical place to ask would be the neighbors, and the person across the street from my office. One of them had to have seen what was going on and the placer of the tablet."Let's get moving, and find out who dared to place such a tablet at my door, and show them the power of Mr. One-Man Homicide - er, Thedar Chronn!"That moron, getting that stupid nickname stuck in my head. But, I could make him pay for it."Arkrak, ask the people around here what they saw, I'm leaving this up to you."OOC: And so begins the investigation of NEX. I can act as the neighbors, and start providing information.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fiva"True true." Fiva said, as Vidar rushed past the two. Fiva scratched his mask. "Not every day you see a green armored Toa down here in Onu-Wahi..." Fiva commented, holding his two widgets he had found. "Now... The lowest part of Onu-Koro is the mines, so that's where we should go first."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Zadron)"Oh, I know of them," Zadron said, "but it's customary in the trade to have a little...friendly rivalry."It was anyone's guess what Zadron's interpretation of 'friendly' was."Stabbington, you say?" he said, accepting the new tablet. "Sounds very interesting."He disappeared off in the direction of an inn, to ask about on the the whereabouts of said Baron...

IC: AceAce looked around the large cavern he now found himself in. He was lucky to have this time off, and he planned to spend it training. Concentrating, he poured his mask power into the surrounding area, and slowly but surely all the larger stones lifted off the ground. There were 14, and when they were high enough off the ground he gripped his chains tightly. Focusing his Elemental power into them, he let his Kanohi deactivate and just as the rocks began to fall he started. Swinging the chains all around, he drew the stones into their Gravitational pull and threw them all around before catching them again, creating a vortex of stones around him while he jumped and twirled around."This is my Dance of Gravity." he said to himself. "It's almost perfected."Suddenly he felt a presence behind him and turned to see the figure enter the cavern.OOCAce open for interaction.

IC:Kohra smiled. For a moment, she almost thought Clo'on seemed a little home-sick. But that thought seemed a bit ridiculous, considering they had only arrived several hours before. "Great! I am actually excited to take a look around, it's so seldom that my travels lead me to this place and I haven't been here in quite a while." she said. The Vortixx looked around until her eyes found a sign by the underground road, illuminated by a lightstone affixed to it, that showed symbols directing them to the market and other parts of the Koro. She started walking in the indicated direction. "This way, it seems."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: AurixAurix frowned as he watched the figure disappear around a bend in the tunnel. "My, my, didn't even say hello."Aurix considered. "I suppose that makes sense. Lead the way!"IC: KadonI laughed. "Think, Drome. You're in a stone tunnel. You're made of metal and are completely alone other than a Toa of Electricity who you just hit on the head. Think of your chances, especially with that back."