Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kiron and SulkuaThe figure turned and smiled. A wave of shadow engulfed the three of them. When it was gone only Kiron and Sulkua was left. Erken was gone.Jagorik, who had noticed the commotion, came running over."What happened?" he asked.And Kiron explained.-----------The three walked over to the inn and fell onto three chairs."What now?" Kiron asked."We will find the ringleaders and capture him, handing him over to authorities. Even if it has to be a dead body dragged across the floor," Sulkua replied, eyes blazing in anger. He knew Erken was not necessarily dead, but now, thinking of all those possibly having their lives ruined, Sulkua fumed."I know where to start. The deepest part of the island. The abandoned mines," Jagorik said to them.With a nod, Sulkua stood up and followed, Kiron right behind them.The three found directions to some tunnels heading down into a cavern with a mining lift. A sign read, "Abondoned mines. Do not enter" in bad handwriting.

IC: MekrofHe could crawl, now. Mekrof dragged himself across the city, looking for a hospital. There was one! The Skakdi continued to drag his way forward. And he was in.In a few short moments, he was treated. In an hour or two, he was let out. He was heavily bandaged, but the pain was mostly gone, and there was no more Kofo-Jaga venom in his system.With an almost unnoticeable spring in his step, Mekrof wandered the mines once more. He needed that weak spot...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

"Don't knock it 'till you try it," says the Matoran, shrugging. He takes out a match and strikes it against his boot before lighting his cigar. The Matoran inhales and exhales the sweet smelling smoke."Oh...the dream," he replies. "Well, I was walking down the canyons you see with my big muscled form and I had these two gorgeous Ga-Toa on my shoulders. But, I made them get off so I could go toward a dot in the distance. I ran toward it and (sure enough) it was you. We finally met and then you sneezed, and I jumped, and you...said I was afraid of allergies. Then you laughed. And I screamed more." The Vortixx shudders. "Freaky."-Mef Man

IC: MekrofIt was useless. The mines were drilled to have the walls be as strong as... well, rock. Mekrof pouted as he stormed out of the mines. Whoever designed this village was rather annoyingly brilliant...There was a stench in the air. Mekrof sniffed. Was that a cigarette. No, the smoke was richer. It was a cigar. Did Yerith and Pordal find him? He thought that his ally would take care of them in Le-Koro... It seemed not. He drew his pistol, making sure it was loaded. Magazine packed, all seven bullets snug in their slots. The Skakdi slowly turned the corner and aimed down the sights. Oh. It was just a Matoran and a... what was that? Well, neither of them were Yerith and Pordal, so he turned back around the corner and sat down.The paranoia was getting to him...

IC(Savulg)

Savulg's eyes widened for a split second, but then he smiled again."Well, I didn't just say it; I mean it," he replies to the Matoran. "As for why, well, that should be obvious. You're nice, charming, kind, and thoughtful. Ever since you found me on the beach in that canister I've always loved you." The Vortixx continues to walk down the tunnel, a small smile on his face.-Mef Man

IC: Garme"Nice? When have I ever been nice to anyone? All I do is ruin things for other people... Charming? All I do is complain about every and talk about way people can die... Kind? That's the same as Nice, and it's not me... Thoughtful? When have I ever intentionally helped someone? Sure, accidentally helping people shows up, but not intentional..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

"Don't knock it 'till you try it," says the Matoran, shrugging. He takes out a match and strikes it against his boot before lighting his cigar. The Matoran inhales and exhales the sweet smelling smoke."Oh...the dream," he replies. "Well, I was walking down the canyons you see with my big muscled form and I had these two gorgeous Ga-Toa on my shoulders. But, I made them get off so I could go toward a dot in the distance. I ran toward it and (sure enough) it was you. We finally met and then you sneezed, and I jumped, and you...said I was afraid of allergies. Then you laughed. And I screamed more." The Vortixx shudders. "Freaky."-Mef Man

IC: Sulov shook his head and flipped his visor up and down-a habit of his own communicating slight exasperation. "I haf. Zoz zingz arr bat, man."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

Gavarm shrugs again. "Maybe you just didn't get used to it," he replies before inhaling and exhaling again. "Maybe you tried a cigarette; these taste alot better in my opinion.""Well, you taught me not to smoke and much information about dying," he replies. "I think those are good traits to love. Either way, I love you Garme."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: "Uzt tu it...," Koskium repeatedly softly. His visor clicked twice once more."Ve von't talk any morr about ziz for ze moment. But laterr I vill confront you as squadrron commander," said commander stated firmly. He turned back towards Rubigo's door and knocked again.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

"Yes, Sir," he replies, silently, before inhaling again. "By the way; where are we going anyway? See your girlfriend?" asks the Matoran, smiling. He remembered the boss's girlfriend. Sweet little thing."No, of course not," he replies. "It's...hard to explain. I just...do." He sighs. Karz, did he wish he were better with words...-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

"Are you...afraid of fire?" he asks inocently. "It can be frightenining if you've burnt yourself in the past."Gavarm nods his head before adding,"When was the last time you've seen Daylah?" Daylah was the Matoran's girlfriend that he met back in Ta-Koro. The boss went to the hospital for some reason and came back patched up and with a girl.Maybe I should get hurt more often...-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Garme"Not really, but I don't remember ever getting burnt." She explained to the Vortixx, before getting to the nightmare itself. "I'm in a village, and everything is on fire and burning. I can hear people screaming, and the fire just keeps getting closer and closer..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: MekrofHe sat against a wall, his eyes closed. He knew exactly how he was going to kill Yerith and Pordal. According to his last report from the jungle commander, Yu'rek was with them. He would latch on to Yu'rek's Skakdi gravity powers and tear him and his team apart.Mekrof chuckled and walked to one of the finest inns in the Koro. The Onu Hotel. He booked his room and went out to wander. It wouldn't be long until that silly task force was here.The Skakdi chuckled and walked back into the street.

IC: Lexon, Onu-WahiSuddenly, the footsteps stopped, and laughter could be heared. Behind them. "Fools. Did you think you could track someone who has lived in here for centuries? I know every corner of this place. Every secret." Lexon's voice echoed everywhere, making it impossible to pinpoint. "If you don't want to be killed, I recommened that you tell me what you're doing. Right now."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Savulg)

"No," he replies, smiling. Savulg takes out his rifles and aims them down the tunnel. "Listen; we are just curious to know what the disturbance is and we will continue to find out without your rude behavior," he calls out while taking a protective step in front of Garme.-Mef Man

IC: Lexon, Tunnels beneath Onu-WahiAs soon as Savulg had lifted his rifles, two chains shot from the darkness and wrapped around them, and then pulled them into the darkness. Footsteps coud be heard, but there was no way to know where Lexon was running to, or if he was just tricking them."Death is your choice? Hmm... You might have use to us. You and your friend put down all weapons, and I'll consider letting you live." The strange voice spoke, each word sounding like it came from ten different directions.OOC: Don't worry, you'll get the rifles back.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Savulg)

Savulg grunts as the rifles are taken from his hands before pulling out his switchblade."Give 'em back, coward!" he barks toward the darkness. With Garme next to him, he was acting like a new being. His protective nature was taking over the coward-like one he was so used to having. It felt...nice.-Mef Man

IC: Lexon, Tunnels beneath Onu-Wahi"Coward? I'm giving you a chance by not coming out. But if you insist..." And with that, Lexon stepped into the light, but out ofthe range any attacks short of a huge lunge. "If you think you're good enough, by all means, come on." The gigantic 9'2" Vortixx said as leaned against the wall.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg