Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I mentioned interfering in the Onu-Koro investigation, and you just saved the prime witness. XDIC: Chronn"Do you know who you are speaking to, Vortixx scum? I am the Detective Thedar Chronn, greatest detective on this miserable island-"He had to stop to catch his breath."-, and I have survived two murder attempts this day, I am not in the best mood. You do not want to anger me."He looked at the Matoran lying nearby."And I could care less what happens to your girlfriend, she's just another worthless lifeform like yourself."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

"Cut the Karz, Brakas; I'll get your own little doctor," replies Savulg before placing a comforting arm on Garme's leg. He changes in a blink of an eye from the I'm-going-to-kill-you act to the can-I-get-you-anything-dear one. "I'll be right back."The Vortixx disappeared outside of the door and came back with an even more angry Ko-Matoran. He shoves him in the direction of the detective (if he really was one) then turned back to Garme."Okay, now Doc. Fix. Her."OOC: I'm really enjoying RPing as Savulg. :P-Mef Man

IC: ChronnA small spark of lightning arched from my fingers, right at the obnoxious Vortixx. It probably wouldn't hurt if it hit... probably.The Doctor went to work placing a new bracer into my throat, all it took was a few zaps, and he got moving to the pace I wanted.IC: GarmeShe winced as the doctor started moving her arm."This is a technique for relocating a shoulder created by a doctor from Le-Koro named Kocher."He moved slowly and carefully.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

Savulg jumped as the electricity hit him. He wheeled around, ready to gut the "detective," but decided against it."This is a technique for relocating a shoulder created by a doctor from Le-Koro named Kocher." The Vortixx turns around to see the doctor slowly touching Garme's arm."Kocher must've been a Brakas," he says before moving the doctor's hands away. "I know a thing or two about this and all you have to do is this," starts the Vortixx while placing two fingers before the elbow and placing another hand at Garme's wrist. He quickly moves the two to the right and the shoulder popped back in place in a total of a few seconds. Turning back to the doctor, he says, "Nobody makes Garme wait so long to be healed. Nobody."-Mef Man

IC: Garme"Ow!"She cried from the sudden pain."Yes, but what I was doing is a painless technique..."The Doctor sighed.IC: ChronnWith the new breather in place, I stumbled to my feet. Every breath had an unnatural metallic hum to it, it wouldn't be easy to get used to, not in the slightest. And I was mad, I had been almost killed twice today, I decided it was someone else's turn to die. With a voice that sounded like a swarm of wasps mixed in, I spoke."Revenge...will be mine..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Oh dear, it's Darth Thedar.IC: [Arkrak]"MY ARMS! THEY BURN!!!"Arkrak was attempting to stop screaming, his magnetised armour having failed to stem the blood flow. Most of it had clotted already, but some was still coming out, and his arms really hurt with the armour sticking into it and the blood flowing out.

IC: Garme"It stills hurts... but... I'm fine."She commented, trying to sit up.OOC: Hubert... I hadn't noticed that comparison yet. XDIC: ChronnI walked slowly out of the hospital, breathing heavily. This was the worst day of my life. My employees were cool dudes, people were trying to kill me. And I wanted my trailmix!

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I think he means the whole voice thing. And, yeah Hubert, my thoughts exactly on the Vader thing. :P

IC(Savulg)

Savulg places his hands on Garme's abdomen and raises her up to help her sit up straight. He quickly pulls his hands away, feeling awkward from the gesture."I can see if the doctor has any sort of pain killer," he says to the Matoran, his head looking down at his hands.-Mef Man

IC: Garme"Thanks Savulg."She replied, feeling highly sore in her shoulder."Thanks for getting me here."OOC: I hadn't thought of that. XD He also is horribly scarred under his armor.IC: ChronnI walked down the street, angry and clearly feeling rather Violent.Karzahni was coming, in the form of the island's best detective, the greatest mind to ever take the title of homicide investigator.Someone was going to pay.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

"Glad to do it," replies Savulg before disappearing from the room again via door. In no time, he returned with some sort of liquid medicine in his right hand. "Doctor says I can adminster it to you; so just drink up," he says, in a weary tone. The run here was still affecting him and the thought of Walker and Wrehn possible being in trouble didn't help him much.-Mef Man

IC: Tarnok, Late, Onu-KoroTarnok sprinted toward Whenua's hut. Spotting the Ussalry Squadron, he picked up speed before skidding to a stop at the group. "How late am I?" He asked breathlessly. After all, he had just sprinted the length of the village.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Technically, he isn't late. Sulov got up pretty early this morning-judging passage of time by that, Tarnok is on time.IC: Sulov grinned at the sight of the last-but by no means least-member of his squadron. Tarnok was a good matoran; stoic, smart, and above all else, dedicated. "Not at all. Ve cam a bit early," he explained with a nod to the absent hut. "Venua vill be back zun."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: WHOA WHOA WHOA! Son, you can't just absorb my sand just like that. That's complete karz. It's a common known fact that when it comes down to combat, if you are a Toa of the same element, you cannot absorb or control elemental stuff another person produces. It's pretty much their energy and once spent, it cannot be recycled. So my sand stays as it is.Not to mention, moving at Kakama speed, a knee to the chest can be easily dodged. Plus, why post an attack if it can't be evaded. It would just be considered an autohit and speaking of which, you wrapping my head with a chain and swinging it with enough force to snap my neck? Biggest autohit ever. First of all, I pretty much have no chance to respond. Second, that would kill me. Third, there's no way I can escape from that. Fourth, Walker would have surely retaliated. So all in all, those attacks and absorbing my sand: Nuh uh, ain't happening. Ignored.IC: Walker / NostAs soon as the Vortixx charged deep enough into Walker's sandy territory, with a simple flick of his wrist, he made the sand below his enemy's feet rise up at rapid speed and engulf him. With the sand covering him, Walker balled his fist as if he was crushing something, causing the sand particles to compress, pressurizing and hardening it, making movement for his foe very hard while it slowly crushed and suffocated him. OOC: Not considered an autohit. You openly rushed into my territory covered in sand so I pretty much just made the sand all over the ground consume you from all sides. You can still escape it somehow."Sounds good." replied Nost.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: Tarnok, Thankful, Outside Whenua's Hut."Ah, good. I was worried I would be late. Any idea what our orders will be?" Tarnok asked as he recovered his breath. Times like these, he really wished he could the the power his mask represented. "And who is the being digging?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Gavarm and Sagom)

Gavarm looks toward the pit then back to the new arrival. "Uyism," he replies simply before taking a final drag and throwing the cigar in the road.Soon, the two were landing inside a stable and ready to disembark."I'm sure there's some kind of ussul cart we can hitch a ride on to get to the Koro," she says to Nost. "We can get a bite to eat there."-Mef Man

IC: Sulov grinned sardonically. "Ze uzual," he said drily, with a wave of the hand.But he brightened at Tarnok's next question. "Ze iz Uyism, a diggerr. Ze iz tu engineerr vith herr digging and to aid vith zuppliez," the commander explained. "Ze juzt began zat hole no."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Savulg)

"Okay, but take it easy," he warns her. "I don't want to see you hurt again." He meant the words (and not just so he didn't have to run again), but because he couldn't stand seeing the little one he loves so much be in any kind of pain. It was sickening for the Vortixx.-Mef Man

IC Thama:"Hello sir," Thama said. "My name is Thama and this is Cyrax. It's important that we speak with Onepu. Are you him?"

IC:"I am," Onepu replied shortly. "What do you want?"OOC: Sorry for being a little absent with Whenua.IC:Whenua watched the violence before him, and saw Chronn make his way off. "Stop!" he boomed to the leaving detective.

test2.png