Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm ,Gavarm, Gezdom, Sagom, and Savulg)

Gavarm looks toward the chaos coming from the mine."Maybe they do need us, eh, Sulov?" he says to the Onu-Matoran."Good one brother, but you can do it easier if you're a Toa," he says to the Skakdi of Fire as he uses his power over gravity to lift a Matoran in the air and throw him off the side with laying a finger on him. Dev'ar smiles to Olsark before looking towardd Gahla'm."Keep it up!" she urges while pulling the trigger on her shotgun; sending the Matoran piloting the boat flying. The Skakdi grabs one of her knives and stabs a nearby Matoran before spinning the wheel to right sharply; causing the boat to head for a crash course with the boat to the right.Gezdom watches the chaos from his perch half a mile away. Whoever these beings were, they were highly skilled in their craft.Smiling, Sagom takes the sticks and bites into one of them."Karz, these are good," she says while the two walk along the streets. "Why don't they sell these in the other Wahis?""Okay, Garme," replies the Vortixx, smiling to the Matoran. "Well, is there anything else you want to hear?"-Mef Man

IC: [Uyism/Fragarach]Uyism looked up from her hole, climbing up to meet the newcomer."Thing killed friend?"

Ic: "Yes!" Goolu said, though he was a little surprised at seeing a four-armed being climbing out of a home, sending images of a giant spider emerging from a lair to devour a hapless passerby. "We were all miners, working on expanding the tunnel, when this being came out and killed everyone! I'm the only who who escaped, and barely at that."

IC: Lexon & Onyx, Fighting in the Onu-Wahi tunnelsThe sand rose over Lexon, who remained eeriely silent and still as it covered him. When the sand pressurized, He acted.Activating his wrist blades on each hand, Lexon stabbed into the now-hardening sand, and sliced down, cutting the clay-like (in terms of density) sand dome in half, allowing him to push the sides over and get out.Onyx, having dealed with the Matoran, turned to the Toa of Crystal, his caluclating and heartless eyes taking in all the details. OOC: If I missed any attacks, please, say so. Also, I chose not to attack this post because it's only fair.

pNNgXax.jpg

Ic: "I... I don't know," Goolu confessed. "It spoke, but it didn't sound like our tongue. It sounded like... like... Like ice being crushed. But it looked like a deformed toa, walked like one and wore some kind of hideous mask. The whole area felt cold, too -- much colder. If this is a rahi, it's a powerful and new one. ... Can you help me!?" the kid begged.

IC Nen:"If you got lost in there someone would help you out. We're all nice people here in Onu-Koro, minor exceptions aside. Now, we need to find Thama and Cyrax. I wonder if they've found Taipu yet..."IC Thama: Thama continued to wait and see if Onepu would respond. Hopefully we can get a hint of where Taipu is from this guy before the others show up. It's probably better if we don't overwhelm Taipu with a large group trying to find him, she thought.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC - Kol Uskey - Outside Whenua's Hut"Now, tha' pipe of yers can probably write, shoot, and form a lock, Rubigo. Smoke as ya' like." he joked, grinning.That's when the other being came, with words of terror and destruction."Of course we'll help ya, lad!" assured Uskey.Stepping forward to pat Goolu on the back, he chuckled heartily."Lead us there!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

"I'm willing to help as well," says Gavarm to the miner. He had a soft spot for kids; and this miner was no exception."How about how you joined Walker and the others," Savulg suggests. "I'm a bit worn out from talking, and I've always wanted to ask you that."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

Ic: "I'm not entirely sure," Rubigo confessed. "He needs help for sure, but he might be talking about an evil toa instead of a rahi...""It's a rahi!" Goolu cried, sensing that if the soldiers thought it was a toa they might not act. "It's a rahi, and it killed the others. Please, can't you help?""We're figuring that out," Rubigo answered. "Patience while the Committee of Valiant Men and Women sort this out. Sulov?" he asked, not entirely content with the second-in-command suddenly calling a mission shot.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: JL, Cyrax=====JL: Wait, Cyrax? She's here?.........Amplifying your voice is kinda bad in caverns. You'd be affecting the entire village with the echoes. The last time I was in a cave, it was underneath Kini-Nui. The cave broke down. Kinda sucked.=====Cyrax:.......Is he still there?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

"Cyrax? Yeah, she went on ahead with Thama, provided they haven't gone too far they should be here somewhere..." Tanuka looked around. "Do you think you could just let them know we're here Agarin? Be careful. Too much noise might start a cave in..." The Toa looked around warily.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Garme"Well, it was a long time ago..."She began, as the story started."I was trying to work as a pickpocket, and I ended up trying to pick Walker's pocket... Needless to say, he ended up catching me doing it."She continued."And somehow, I ended up joining this crazy group of troublemakers."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Oi, Mef, I got a question. Can you actually move stuff horizontally using gravity? Because as far as I'm concerned, I think you can only making it rise by lowering the gravity or making things pretty heavy by augmenting it. I'm no expert and I just wanted to know.IC: Olsark / WalkerOlsark braced himself as the two ships were about to collide, ready for the impact. Those not vigilant enough to hold onto something like him would probably fall, or worse, over the edge of the boat.Even as Lexon tore his way through the sand, Walker had not stopped in the generating of more sand. The particles began to cover a lot of terrain and began to build up over itself. He felt his elemental energy being sapped but it didn't matter; all the Toa of crystal needed was enough sand to control, which would be near effortless but would need his full focus.Figuring he wouldn't give his opponent another chance, he aimed directly at the emerging Vortixx with his crossbow and fired a bolt, accompanied with many more arms of sand lunging at the Vortixx. Walker had the intention to keep Lexon as far away from him as possible and with all the sand, it shouldn't be too hard.OOC: I originally intended for the sand prison to cover the entire body as in directly pressed against his skin rather than a dome but who cares. :P

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Good call, TX. I'll try not to do one of those attacks again. :P

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gavarm, and Savulg)

Savulg listens to Garme's story, a smile on his face."I can see you trying to pick Walker's pocket," he says at last. "Looks dangerous..."Gavarm walks to the young miner and places a comforting hand on his shoulder."Don't worry, son, we'll help you out however we can."Gahla'm holds onto the wheel as the ship slams into the second boat. A loud sound of twisting wood could be heard as the boat starts to sink; the Matoran and Toa onboard desperate to flee the ship jump into the water--where they were met by Dev'ar's summoned Takea sharks.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Nost / Olsark"Ah dun' nuh but ah can't shtop eating dem." said Nost through a mouthful. The Ko-Toa could understand how the last customer the merchant mentioned could stuff his face with so much of the food."Haha! Vigilance, my friends!" yelled Olsark as he raised one arm up into the air while the other one still holding onto a railing. Once the ships had finished grinding and slowly skidded in the water, the Skakdi of fire released his grip and took out his mace, prepared to crush some skulls for real.

IC: Chronn"Precisely. If we have a funeral for Incommodo, then we will be out in the open, and I suspect, a likely target for another NEX attack. Meaning that Arkrak, you and I shall be playing the part of bait, with Incommodo hidden in waiting to set the trap upon whoever attempts to kill us. But we must be certain that the Turaga, of at least some trusted guards, are there to witness the attack, giving us all of the evidence we need."IC: Garme"...Yeah, you're right... I guess I haven't... I just haven't been feeling all that gloom and doom I guess..."She remarked to the Vortixx, as she realized it was true.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Nen:"I guess you could try talking in a loud voice, but don't do it too much. We don't need any cave ins or property damage to ruin our day."IC Thama:Thama turned to Cyrax. "I can only hope he's still in there. I'm giving him time to think. If Nen and the others show up though, it'd be best if you could keep them away while I get the information so we don't overwhelm anyone with a large crowd of people. Everybody who knows anything is going to be paranoid and secretive, and we don't want to mess this up." She resumed watching Onepu's door for anything, any little hint that he would help them.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gezdom, Sagom, and Savulg)

Unlike her usual manners, Sagom tore into the Rahi on a stick. It was delicious and she couldn't wait to eat them. Next thing she knew, she was already finished with the two sticks."Those things are as good as Arthaka," she says, smiling.Gahla'm jumps onto the main deck and begins to use her shotgun to mow down Matoran after Matoran before switching to her knives and charging toward a nearby Toa.Dev'ar continues to summon more sharks to kill the fleeing Toa and Matoran.And the Toa of Green continued to watch in horror. Who were these beings anyway?"That's good...I guess," replies the Vortixx smiling. He wanted the Matoran to be happy, and her change of attitude made him feel happy as well. But, was she acting like herself? Did it really matter, though, since she was in a good mood?-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: These beings are crazy psychopaths who enjoy tearing boats down and feeding people to sharks. Nothing out of the ordinary.IC: Nost / Olsark"Got that right. I'm tempted to buy some more even though I'm full but on the other hand, I'd probably die of a heart attack if I ate too much." Olsark charged towards those who stood and fight, swinging his spiked mace at enemy Matoran like there was no tomorrow. His shouting, yelling, battle cries and laughter could be heard from far away as he danced madly, bludgeoning many of his foes with a few swings. People who never fought alongside him before would now know that he was a very happy person while fighting.

IC: Garme"If you want me to start listing everything that can go wrong, then I'll do it. I just... don't feel like it..."She shrugged, her usually constant depressed mood seemed to be missing.IC: Chronn"Of course it is brilliant, I thought it up. You really expect me to think up something foolish, such as what you yourself would? The only way this could go wrong is by person error, which by that, I mean the likelyness that the two of you will do something horribly stupid.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Alright, I didn't attack last turn. No more Mr.Nice guy. Yeah...no. I couldn't be mean if I wanted.IC: Lexon & Onyx, Onu-WahiThe crossbow bolt never got more than a few feet, thanks to a wall of crystal constructed by Onyx blocking it's path. Lexon was on the other side, leaving the Warlord to face the Toa of Crystal.Pulling out his war-maul, Onyx twirled it and smiled. "Your move."OOC: Want a more accurate picture of Onyx? His profile has been updated with a Pic.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: "shrugs" Pretty much.

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gezdom, Sagom, and Savulg)

Sagom belches loudly before laughing."Sorry," she apologizes before laughing more. The Rahi on a stick were greasy; she knew that much.Gahla'm smiles as well at the sound of Olsark laughing and yelling. She finishes off the Toa she was fighting and looks back to the others."Time to board the main ship. Once we take that we have the loot." The Skakdi walks toward the bow of the ship while adding coldly,"Kill them all.""Gladly," replies Dev'ar as he deactivates his Mask and lets the sharks finish their meal.And Gezdom continues to watch; the laughter being heard from his vantage point. It truly added to the frightening scene."No, that's fine," he replies. "I just noticed that. Anyway, how's the shoulder? Need me to get you anything?"-Mef Man

IC: Chronn"Yes, that would be most useful... it seems you are putting the pitiful amounts of greymatter in your skull to good use for once. I'll write up a fake cause of death, a rather violent one, and include that the body is too horrible condition to be shown."IC: Garme"Oh, it hurts, but it's fine. I don't need anything."She remarked, getting a little tired of sitting on the ground and returning to the bench.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: TarnokTarnok spoke up. "I can't believe we are discussing this. There are matoran dead and by karz someone going to pay for it. We lose enough matoran without this thing." At this, pain was briefly visible in his eyes. "No true mission for months and when one comes up, we ponder whether or not to do it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Very menacing. I like it. The head somewhat resembles the Daedric Helmet in Skyrim; in short, I like :P However, a seven feet long war maul gives me the hibbie jibbies.IC: Walker / Nost"All right, let's go, you and me one on one. Yeah, that's right! Watchu goin' do? Watchu goin' do when I come for you!" At those finals words of his, Walker fired three arrows to keep the being at bay while he continued to generate sand. The sand was beginning to overflow and many meters were covered thickly in it."Come at me!" dared the Toa of crystal, now that he had amassed enough sand to make anyone stepping within its range at high risk.OOC: Thank god I chose a crossbow over a melee weapon or else he would never have enough time to generate sand like he did...I'm still afraid that Lexon's a Pakari user :PNost burped as well, adding to Sagom's laughter. "Sorry. Now then, do you know where Gez is?"