Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Chronn was in the hospital, not his hut. He's heading to his hut right now.IC: ChronnI could see his home now, it appeared something was going on there. Probably those moron employees of mine throwing a party or something.The party was over for those two. I burst into his home, shouting as loud as I could with my throat still recovering.."What in Karzahni is going on in here!?... Turaga Whenua... my apologies for shouting."The metallic humming of my voice rather disturbing.IC: Garme"You can if you want to. I don't care."She replied to Savulg, not admitting that she was feeling a little tired from the pain.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Nost / Olsark"Thanks. As for flying, definitely. I think I may actually be up to learning to fly now." Nost got off the bird with Sagom's help and felt the ground with his own two feet once more. "Who taught you how to fly?""Ready as I'll ever be. Let's go." replied the Ta-Skakdi smoothly.OOC: Last post for the night.

IC Thama:Thama looked around the immediate area to see that no one was spying before continuing. "My companion and I are currently working with a member of the Ga-Koro marines. Our mission involves ensuring the safety of the remaining members of the chronicler's company. Would it be possible to talk inside? It's best to be as careful as we can with this, and keep this conversation private."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gezdom, Sagom, and Savulg)

"Papa," Sagom replies simply as she leaves her hand in his. "He thought it would be a valuable trait to have during my bounty hunting and it's helped me in alot of ways.""Attack," whispers Gahla'm to the others before diving into the saltwater and swimming toward the left rear ship. Like ants being disturbed from their mound, the Skakdi clan of Gavan erupts from the sand and charges into the water as the ships finally spot their attackers. They were soon diving beneath the waves; evading what enemy fire may come their way.Dev'ar smiles to the Skakdi of Fire as he says,"Let's go!" The Toa soon disappears beneath the waves as well.Gezdom suddenly jumps up as he sees the battle unfolding. From this distance, he couldn't see the attackers, but they appeared to be trained greatly in their art of fighting. The Toa wanted to help the beings in the vessels, but knew it wouldn't be wise to waste his energy. He would have to simply watch for now.The two continued to walk toward the tunnels, Savulg breathing in and out loudly. He was still exhausted, but they needed to keep going.-Mef Man

IC: Chronn"Nex? I spoke to that Turaga not long ago. He was seeking information for a book! I told you to look for information before going to insane conclusions, did I not, you incompetent...?"I snarled at Arkrak, wondering why the moron was speaking about the Turaga as if he has been the one to try and kill me. I managed to stop myself for only the reason that the Turaga was there.IC: Garme"Wow, this is a long distance, isn't it?"She asked as they walked."You ran all of this?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]"Information obtained from Incommodo's interrogation," he said. "Before we had gotten drunk he questioned the Turaga, who ended up sending some of his 'friends' after us. We suspect that these 'friends' of his were also the ones who attacked you. But the obvious clue is the fact that his name is the same as the word of the tablet you found. Is that not suspicious?"

IC: Garme"Hey, you want to sit down a while? You don't look so good..."She asked the exhausted Vortixx.IC: Chronn"His name is Medax, at least that's what he told me when I spoke to him about his book."I replied to Arkrak with irritation."The last thing I remember, I saw total chaos, and my throat was being magnetically crushed."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Kol Uskey - Outside Whenua's HutKol began a series of push-ups, sit-ups, and jumping jacks while waiting for his comrades. Soon, they were to get a mission and complete it. He had to be ready.The Ussalry hadn't done anything big in a while. At least, not his group. Patrolling, Rahi control, and domestic assistance made up his days. He hoped they got a serious mission.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Koskium was at a loss for what to do. As squadron commander, he needed to keep an eye on everyone. As a soldier, he needed to keep in shape.How could the matoran combine the two?A grin came to his face. Yes. Kol would allow him."Uskey," Sulov called over to his second-in-command. "'Haf yourr saperrka?" The rider held out one hand, ready to catch a thrown shovel.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Ah yes, I'm getting back into the Chronn zone.IC: Chronn"You are speaking about acting logical to me? You, who went after and blindly followed only a single lead, went to drink and passed out on the job, then tried to lie to your far more intelligent employer? I am both logical, and as angry as A Muaka with a sword in it's leg. And it is clear to me who tried to kill me, judging merely by the damage to the armor around my throat. Someone tried to hide the attack by fixing the metal around it. They failed."I began, as I looked Arkrak right in the eyes. He could see easily the anger and rage in them, but behind that was cold logic, that of the master of murder. He could tell that I was ready to rip someone's head off of their body. And judging by my wording, it was clear that Incommodo was my target. The only thing keeping me from acting on my temper was the Turaga."How many beings do you know with the power to control metal? I know of one, Incommodo. And unless something diferent shows up, then the logic all points to him."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Chronn"I was writing on my desk, scraping out a new tablet for my stores of information. I was writing about the NEX tablet, and everything I knew about it. It was not much as you know, but I intended to add more as I learned more about it. I don't recall all that happened after that point, I remember the fight spreading into my office, a blur of motion, and my throat being crushed by the armor around it."I replied with a calmness, trying to let go of my temper and get to the bottom of this problem.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Chronn"You expect me to be able to recall that, when I was uncertain what was exactly happening when? Then clearly you do not understand the effects of unexpected attacks on the mind as well as I do, not surprising due to your lacking intelligence."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Thama:Thama looked around the immediate area to see that no one was spying before continuing. "My companion and I are currently working with a member of the Ga-Koro marines. Our mission involves ensuring the safety of the remaining members of the chronicler's company. Would it be possible to talk inside? It's best to be as careful as we can with this, and keep this conversation private."

IC:"I know nothing," Onepu said brusquely. "Leave me alone." He promptly slammed the door in Thama's face.IC:Whenua watched the standoff of wills before his eyes - Chronn and Arkrak were staging a duel of inside information. The Turaga only opted to quip in after a few snide remarks had passed. "I am beginning to believe that my authority is no longer needed here," he said with a slight smile. "Unless there is something you need of me at this instant, I have other tasks which also require my attention."

test2.png

IC: Chronn"And I expected better from you when I hired you. Needless to say, the disappointment is clearly mutual. And it is hard to insult what someone completely lacks entirely. And I am rather certain who it was that attempted my murder, there is little question in my mind. He has a motive to kill me, when he learned that I would not take his stupidity around my office. He has no alibi, other than from the same person who assisted in his lying about being drunk. And quite simply, he has the power needed to do so, the ability to pull metal together, crushing my throat."I replied, going back into a slight rage, as I pointed out the reasons that Incommodo was the most likely suspect, and easily the attempted murderer of me, but his failure was coming back to haunt him, clealy not as he wanted."Yes Turaga, thank you for your time."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]"Boss I am disappoint," Arkrak said, sighing. "Your reasons for why Incommodo was the one who tried to kill you don't make sense, except for the fact that he can magnetise metals. One, if his motive for murder was that you would not allow him to be stupid, he would not have tried to kill you because he would be too stupid to, and you managed to nearly kill both of us when we returned from our drunken bender. Two, his alibi is perfect. You may not trust me, but tell me, if you were in my position and you feared your employer, who had assigned you a task you had failed, would you try and enjoy the last moments of your life? Which in this case, is getting drunk. Besides, you also forgot one more thing."He leaned forward, grinning."You locked us outside."

Ic: Darkness. In its most literal sense, it was the lack of color. In its more philosophical side, it was the lack of good, of life and its vividity. Dull, bleak and mysterious, darkness was heralded as the abode of evil for years, in part due to the sense of the unknown that dwells within it. There were those who said they weren't scared of the dark, but they were the ones who carried a lightstone with them. They were scared, they were just prepared. But there were the others who didn't dare confront the demons they were so sure lived in the shadows of deep shade, unwilling to budge and peer into the murky depths for fear of discovering something banal and vile that would swallow them up like tiny morsels on a sampling platter.They were right.Hiemalis was evil's name. Winter. Cold. Shivering. The icy touch of death, and the frightening reality that death held beyond the façade people understood. Harbinger of doom, he was, and one of the many beings who called the darkness their home. He was here not to play games with life, but to teach life itself the lesson that had to be taught, one life at a time. To destroy, to wreak havoc, to dominate. Was it a primordial urge Hiemalis felt? A metaphysical tug? Or destiny itself? Nobody knew but Winter Himself.****"Ho!" the foreman called, his booming voice echoing down the cave he and his workers were expanding. "Ho!" he yelled, each holler pounding with the sound and rhythm of a galley's drumbeat, each crescendo followed by the equally coordinated bashing of picks and shovels on the dirt and stone walls around them. "Ho!" he cried out. "Ho!" This was the same pace the matoran had followed for years, diligently working as they always had. There was no reason to think that their timer was running low on sand even now.The torches they used to light their workspace flickered, but nobody noticed it, nobody but little Goolu, the youngest of the workers and also the newest. He hammered with his boss's orders, but his hyperactive attentiveness alerted him to the minute difference in his shadow the flicker created. Thinking that maybe one of his coworker's mighty breaths interfered, though, he shrugged and continued with his work.There, again! This time more pronounced, and not just the torch he was using but all of the flames! Surely something was up. They were deep underground, there could not be a breeze down here. "Ho!" the foreman called out as always, oblivious to the changes. Goolu, however, was not that naîve. He laid his pick down and approached the foreman. "Sir," he said timidly, I fear--""Ho!""--that there is a rahi--""Ho!""--in the tunnel, si--""Ho!""--r. I suggest th--""Ho!""--at we look in--""Ho!""--to it.""Hoooooooo!" the foreman finally called, and he hammering ceased. "Goolu, if you are trying to con me into letting you take a break again, I swear I will break your back myself.""No, sir! The flames of the torches are flickering, as if they were being breathed upon by some great beast. ...See?" he said, pointing at the nearest torch as it flickered again."I don't see a thing, nor do I want to, nor do I care for your games. Back to work lads! I can feel the chill from our respite already. To work, for warmth!" he said loudly. "Hoooooo-Ho!"Goolu felt it, too. A sudden coldness, not unlike what he remembered Ko-Wahi felt like, but they were bio away from the icy realm. He could not help but wonder what great evil lurked just out of sight, watching him this very moment? Little did he know how right his fears were."Ho! Ho! Ho!"

IC Thama:Thama sighed. It seemed the direct approach was not the best way. She had doubts about Onepu's lack of knowledge."I hope that you can still hear me in that hut of yours," she said, leaning close to the door so only Onepu would hear. "In case you weren't aware, the company members are in very grave danger. Tamaru is dead and Hafu is dead or kidnapped. Macku has been taken into protective concealment by the Ga-Koro marines, and they've taken Kopeke into hiding as well. Me and my friend need to get Taipu to a marine base so he can be concealed. Nobody but us know Kopeke's situation, so the followers of Makuta might go there first, but that leaves Taipu and Kapura left. There isn't much time for us to get him out of danger, but to do that we need to know where he is." She paused to let her words sink in. "Please, let us help. I know toa as of late haven't been the best they could be, but I'm trying to change that. I'm trying to do as much good as I can, but I can't do it alone. Please, help us. Help us protect Taipu and show that there is still decency in the world."

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Chronn"A Turaga of Iron... Does this mean, Incommodo, that you are trying to accuse that Turaga, Medax, of attempting to murder me? You, who have been shown to me to be completely unreliable, along with completely untrustworthy! If you think I am going to trust you, you are sadly mistaken. Unless a good reason, beyond 'he's a Turaga of iron' shows up, there is no reason for me not to place you under arrest immediately."I shouted at my employee, he was in for more trouble than he could ever imagine. He was taking on the most dangerous detective on the island. He was lucky I was just suggesting arrest, and not my preferred punishment of torture and execution. He was getting out of this easily, and for only one reason.I knew who had tried to kill me, I also knew that if we arrested Nex, or Medax as he claimed, that there would be no chance of catching his employees. I could remember fine what had happened, and if Nex was captured, all links would break away. Better to find the underlings before taking down their boss. If we knew who worked for him, picking them off one by one would be easy. But for this to work, I'd have to explain it to my employees later. For now, I had to arrest Incommodo.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: IncommodoSuddenly, Incommodo had an idea. Chronn wouldn't 'arrest' someone if he thought they'd tried to kill him. He would rip them apart, witnesses or no witnesses.Incommodo raised his arms."Fine then, you can arrest me. As far as I'm aware, I now have the right to remain silent. FYI, I'm still going to plead 'not guilty'."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Savulg)

"N-no, I'm alright," wheezes Savulg as they continue their way to the tunnel. Even though they were moving at a medium pace, it was still exhausting for the Vortixx. Sweat was starting to drip from his face again, but he would keep going on until he made it or until he fainted from the strain on his body.-Mef Man