Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

"What? The feelings that you should be doing something at a given point in time or watching someone flirt with someone else?" Tanuka responded.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: I knew that. I was merely pointing out that reins are probably not the stuff Gavarm is most comfortable with. And it doesn't really matter for her, anyways-I doubt she'll see much action.IC: Koskium nodded to Tarnok, Uskey, and Gavarm. Now only two members stood in the way of their movement to the scene.The commander did what he could to whittle that down. "Get behint me," he called to Uyism.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: CyraxCyrax fell on the floor laughing. Hilarious! Pfffftt!! After a small round of giggling, she stood back up, and got back on task. She turned towards Ara'kas and Kamaehu.Cyrax: Yes, we do. Turaga Whenua is occupied right now, so me and Thama have gone to the local authorities. Thama is waiting at Onepu's hut, and it would be preferred if you didn't crowd around them. After all, everyone here understands what its like to have large groups of people asking you something. Its creepy, right?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Oops, sorry 'bout that. And, King, sound it out. :P

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gavarm, and Savulg)

Dev'ar jumps ontop of a Matoran and sends him to the deck before forcing his skull down with gravity; quick enough to shatter it. Turning toward the beings around Onsark, Dev'ar activates his powers again and sends them hovering for his "brother" to smash.Gahla'm was a blur on the deck as she jumped from one enemy to the next; shooting and slicing where she needed to."Sorry, 'bout that, Sir," he replies before getting his feet ready to kick Ussul to urge him forward.Savulg smiles at Garme before standing up wearily,"Sounds fun; let's go." The Vortixx walks toward a nearby vendor and gets ready to take the closest Rahi on a stick.Sorry, Mata-Nui.-Mef Man

IC: GarmeShe slipped around in front of the stand, plotting the theft of the delicious Rahi on a stick... It was time to show Onu-Koro who they were dealing with."Three... Two... One..."She whispered before leaping up and grabbing as many Rahi as she could hold, and running off as quickly as possible.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Fragarach/Arkrak]Fragarach nodded."So we're going to see him? Why?"---Arkrak smiled as he returned into Chronn's hut, somewhat happy that he had managed to organise a funeral for Incommodo. Sure it may have been a trap for the murderers, but it was fun organising funerals."The funeral service will be tomorrow in the afternoon," he said. "I had to forge a death certificate too. Had to pay for the entire thing with my own money."He paused and turned to Incommodo."Who you want to invite to the funeral?" he said, smiling.

IC(Savulg)

The Vortixx stealthily reaches for a Rahi on a stick, but notices a nearby shop. It seemed to be a jewlery store of some sort; probably seling gems found in the mines and in Po-Wahi. Savulg smiles as he sees a rather extravegent ring. Walking in, he walks around the shop and grabs the ring before walking back outside and going back to the food vendor.-Mef Man

IC: Nost / Olsark "Well then, let's go there. Wouldn't want to keep the old man waiting. That and I'm afraid of him being angry."Olsark spun around, swinging furiously, his mad cackling continuing like there was no tomorrow. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Dev'ar hovering beings his way and using the momentum he gained from spinning, Olsark unleashed one destructive swing on one of them. The Skakdi could feel the bones giving way under the flesh of his foe before sending him flying and repeating the same process with the others.

"Well given your appearance it's understandable." Tanuka said. "Thama's a Toa of Air and she probably gets confused for being a guy. Only reason Kalama spotted the difference is that he's grown up around females and has never once confused someone for being the other gender. To someone who doesn't know Kalama they might find it hard to tell what gender he is since he's got both the appearance of an Onu and a Ga Matoran since mask color doesn't seem to count much these days.""Is Whenua available?" Tanuka asked Cyrax. "Oh and did Kalama say anything about what we were going to do? Kamaehu was a little vague on the details."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC; GarmeShe noticed Savulg wasn't running along beside her with his own Rahi. She turned to look back to see what was taking him so long to steal some. She saw him standing near the stand, and almost shouted to hurry up and steal some, but... that wouldn't have been a good idea.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Just as a heads-up: I'm going more in-depth with why Sulov gave the orders he did as soon as the group starts moving. Be ready for a few paragraphs of tactical thinking and me to go more in-depth describing the formation.IC: Sulov nodded in approval at both the recent developments. Then he checked each member of the group as they sat in the wedge-him in center back; Gavarm and Tarnok flanking; Uyism behind him; Uskey on left vanguard between and forwards of his commander and Gavarm-the only empty spot was twixt and forwards his self and Tarnok next to Uskey. Rubigo would ride there.There were no supply Ussals for this mission. 7th could comfortably pursue for several days without backup due to the rations in their ussal's saddlebags. Haste was of essence.All needed was Rubigo. He would complete the formation and make it ready for anything-including mishappen monsters....Or so Koskium prayed.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, and Sagom)

"Good; that means you're wise," she compliments Nost before walking back toward a nearby ussul cart that was leaving the village.Gahla'm smiles as the last few remaining Matoran stand in a circle with hands held high.Dev'ar drops the dead bodies that were killed by his clan brother and turns to the Skakdi to see her looking over the "prisoners.""Olsark, Dev'ar, grab their weapons," she instructs, smiling coldly."Got it," he replies before nudging Olsark toward a few Matoran while he moved to the others.-Mef Man

IC: Nost / Olsark"And I wasn't before?" asked Nost in a friendly manner. He hopped onto the Ussul cart which would lead the pair to the rendez-vous point where they would meet the rest of the team.Olsark trudged over to the 'prisoners' and began to strip them of their weapons and anything which could prove a potential threat later on. Once he was done, he dropped the weapons in a neat pile near Gahla'm and waited for further orders.

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, and Sagom)

"Good work," says Gahla'm. "Now kill them," she urges, smiling at the beings scared look on their faces. The Skakdi simply wanted them to not be able to fight back when they attacked. It was more...interesting that way.Dev'ar smiles as he launches two Matoran high into the air; allowing them to fly where there was no oxygen.The Ga-Toa climbs into the cart and sits next to Nost while resting her head on his shoulder. After giving the directions to the stable, Sagom turns to Nost and says,"We'd better take it easy if we want to be ready for tonight."-Mef Man

"Oh Rock Frost! One of the Marine Installations outside of Ga-Koro. I've heard of them.... wait they got KOPEKE?!?!" Tanuka asked looking horrified.

IC; GarmeShe noticed Savulg wasn't running along beside her with his own Rahi. She turned to look back to see what was taking him so long to steal some. She saw him standing near the stand, and almost shouted to hurry up and steal some, but... that wouldn't have been a good idea.So she decided to just wait for him, and not just run off too far.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Nost / Olsark"Ready or not, we're going to have to go through with it anyways. But let's take it easy." Gahla'm's orders displeased Olsark but it did not disgust him. He lowered his mace and with an indignant look on his face, the Skakdi proclaimed "I won't kill a defenseless enemy. Dev'ar could do as he wishes but I will only take down a foe in combat.OOC: Last post for the night.

"Oh... well that's a relief. How was Kalama anyway?" Tanuka asked.

IC(Agarin): "I can hold a sword and can do damage while not exactly sword fighting. I was fighting a Nui-Jaga with a crystal blade Cyrax made and simply clung to the tail and stabbed it as it kept trying to lunge the tail forward. I have no idea about the proper stance or proper technique."

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg