Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ChronnAnd he ran off on his challenge, to find what he could, information to help him prove himself a detective. He was determined and ready, nothing would deter him. But, this was no major murderer, just a small-time killer, that much was clear. The death was sloppy. This person wasn't some super skilled assassin. So either Arkrak would die, or I'd have some peace and quiet for a while... once I had finished putting Incommodo in his coffin.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Tanuka bowed quickly to Whenua before hurrying after Thama."You think Kalama had much more luck than we did?" She asked.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Garme"You think it's poisoned? You, talking about how you think it is poisoned? You're thinking on my side of things."She commented with a bit of a frown."I bet the closest to poison one of those'll ever come is food poison."it felt odd for her to be the one trying to point toward better possibilities.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Onyx & Lexon, Onu-WahiOnyx crossed his arms in front of him, making him only skid back a few feet, instead of being sentout-right flying. Turning to Walker, Onyx raised his hand, tiger-claw style, causing a gigantic pillar of crystal to shoot from the ground, an attack that would be easy to dodge for a kakama user, but would require him to switch his attention from the sand attack.Lexon slammed his fist against the crystal wall, causing a crack to form. Lexon continued to beat on it, making the crack get larger and larger, soon so big, the wall threatened to burst.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Onyx & Lexon, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx saw the Matoran flying through the air, and smashed him back with a vicious punch, not letting him get close enough to use the knife in his hand.Lexon's attempt to break the crystal was still continuing, and it was dangerously close to be completed.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Darkon, that punch was an auto-hit. I'm sure Wrehn could dodge it.

IC(Savulg)

"Yes, I try to wear thick armor," he adds while looking at his armor. It wasn't that thick, but it would suffice for snake bites. Maybe. Hearing the conflict, Savulg reluctantly layed his food on the ground (shoving the sticks in an upright position in the soil) and grabs his switchblade. "Garme, you stay here. If that shoulder gets hurt I...I won't be able to live with myself."-Mef Man

IC: Walker Walker, quick as he was, immediately felt something beginning to take shape under his feet by feeling it through his sand. He swiflt side-stepped out of the way as a pillar of crystal shot out from where he had stood. Seeing as how he had moved, he had indeed released focus over the sand attack.OOC: I'm going to be generous and not attack this post :P

IC(Gahla'm, Sagom, and Savulg)

"Hey, Nost, you awake?" asks the Toa to Nost.Gahla'm looks across the sunken ships and the bodies across the deck.And smiled.The Skakdi looks back to Olsark and says,"You can go back to the huts while we unload the loot.""Thank you," says Savulg to Garme, smiling. He turns around to the others and proceedes toward Walker and Wrehn. "How can I help here?"-Mef Man

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, and Sagom)

"Good," she replies before standing up inside the cramped Ussul cart. Was it made just for Matoran or something? "I guess we should get Seaweed ready to fly.""Yeah, sit back and watch while us Toa do the work," jokes Dev'ar while helping his clan members lift a rather valuable looking piece of kit."Let him relax, brother," adds the Skakdi of Water. "He's done plenty of work today. There's no need for you to help either." Gahla'm walks beside one of her sisters and helps her lift a large chest of coins.But, the Toa of Gravity wasn't paying attention. He lost her at "brother." Weren't they more than that? She seemed to think so last night. But then Olsark spoke to her.Olsark.-Mef Man

OOC: Mef, that is an autohit. However...Unless I missed something, how the heck can a Matoran of Plasma dodge something while he's in midair (especially considering said something is not exactly small)?Not going to argue any more on this matter. But while someone's sailing through the air they typically can't do much more to dodge attacks aimed at their thorax and abdomen than twist their torso-which will probably allow the fist to hit anyways.Also, EW, I'm going to assume the group can make it to the entrance of the mine without trouble. If not I'll edit.IC: The mine's entrance seemed to grow wider and wider as 7th Squadron and Goolu drew nearer. It almost looked like the toothless maw of a giant gaping, ready to swallow them whole."Trrot," Sulov breathed as they moved towards the tunnel. The matoran relaxed his stance and sat up, causing Muv to slow down.Koskium's mask was totally calm as his pair of hazel eyes flitted across the scene. But the commander was cradling his repeating crossbow in a secure and bulging grip.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: [Arkrak/Fragarach]Arkrak looked around, his enhanced hearing detecting nobody nearby. It seemed as if the other Toa of Sonics had escape to who-knows-where, possibly to commit more murders. However, he would not let them do this, and began to think.---Fragarach did not expect the punch, so was sent sprawling to the ground. Wincing slightly, he grabbed his spear and stood up."Alright," he said.

OOC: Thama and Tanuka went off to talk to the Turaga. He wasn't helpful.Tanuka is mine.Agarin is yours.Nen and Thama are pokemonlover390JL and Cyrax are JL 1223 XKamaehu and Ara'kas are Progenitus WorldsoulXibre is Toa Xemas of CrystalFragarach is HubertAnd Ussalaius under Elemental Ussal slipped in with us as well.Xiber and Nen are sparring and Cyrax just challenged Fragarach after he teased her and JL about being an item again. Tanuka and Thama are on their way back.IC: Tanuka froze seeing Cyrax punch Fragarach."Cyrax!"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Pein: Yeah, agreed. I was thinking the same thing afterward. Disregard my comment, Darkon. (And, you still haven't posted in Ta, Pein. :P)

IC(Gavarm)

Gavarm nods his head while allowing the Ussul to slow down. Eyeing the boss's crossbow, Gavarm asks,"You think we'll need that? I sure as Karz hope so."-Mef Man

Ooc: I'll also describe the scene when we get there.Ic: Goolu shivered -- or was it quivered? -- as they entered the mine. They were getting closer to the scene murder, and while he felt some sense of comfort at being with strong company, he also feared the unknown."I-its getting c-colder," he stuttered, half in anxiety and half in actual coldness. "Can y-you fe-eel it?"Indeed, it was slightly colder than what Rubigo expected it to be, even this far down. He narrowed his eyes, intently looking in the darkness for whatever was waiting, toa or beast. His apprehension on the success of the mission increased every time he methodically thought about whether it was in fact a toa they were hunting. And if so, they were not the hunters... "I feel it," he said finally. "We must be getting closer." And then a realization: "And it must still be here."

Edited by EmperorWhenua