Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

"Supposedly there's many styles of sword fighting. Juno fights with a single blade she wields ether one handed or two handed." Tanuka said recalling the fight in the Temple of Wisdom. "Kali fights with dual or single blades but ether way she fights one handed. It also depends on what hand you fight with. I think someone once told me Kali was left handed but she's right eye dominant so her stance looks a little funny. She makes it work somehow. Kali is considered the best Swordswoman in the Marines which is why they refer to her as 'The Slicer'. Juno is one of the best fighters in the Marines overall. You wouldn't believe the stories they tell about her.... she so quiet though.""Oh!" Tanuka said remembering. "And then there's many different types of blades they use!"

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Sagom, and Savulg)

Gahla'm nods her head before responding,"Very noble." She motions for a few other Toa to take out the rest of the Matoran while Dev'ar finishes off the last Matoran he was "fighting.""Good work today everyone; especially to you two, Olsark and Dev'ar. You two will get a larger portion of the treasures onboard this vessel."Sagom smiles as she slowly falls into a light slumber; tired from all of the travelling.Spotting Garme a few yards off, the Vortixx grabs a handful of Rahi on a stick and charges toward the Matoran. The sound of mad vendors echoed throughout the streets."Run!" he calls out to Garme once he reaches her side.-Mef Man

IC: GarmeAnd she started running, as fast as her smaller legs could carry her. She couldn't run as fast as Savulg, and she couldn't carry as many Rahi as he could.So she was running as quickly as possible, hoping not to get caught."This was a terrible, terrible Idea! We are going to get caught, and tossed into jail!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Thama:Thama sighed. It seemed the direct approach was not the best way. She had doubts about Onepu's lack of knowledge."I hope that you can still hear me in that hut of yours," she said, leaning close to the door so only Onepu would hear. "In case you weren't aware, the company members are in very grave danger. Tamaru is dead and Hafu is dead or kidnapped. Macku has been taken into protective concealment by the Ga-Koro marines, and they've taken Kopeke into hiding as well. Me and my friend need to get Taipu to a marine base so he can be concealed. Nobody but us know Kopeke's situation, so the followers of Makuta might go there first, but that leaves Taipu and Kapura left. There isn't much time for us to get him out of danger, but to do that we need to know where he is." She paused to let her words sink in. "Please, let us help. I know toa as of late haven't been the best they could be, but I'm trying to change that. I'm trying to do as much good as I can, but I can't do it alone. Please, help us. Help us protect Taipu and show that there is still decency in the world."

IC:The door opened again with an irritated sigh from Onepu. "Wish I could help, really, but I don't know where Taipu is. And I don't want to talk about him. Leave me alone."

test2.png

LIAR!!!!IC: CyraxCyrax: Kalama? He's fine, Last I saw, I think he was tumbling down an avalanche or something while being sadistic about the fact that his unit is rogue. But he's fine. She overheard the conversation about Agarin and his weapons.Cyrax: Well, Agarin, if you don't know what style you want, you have 2 choices. To find one you like, or to create your own. And what would that style be without practice?A large, crystal rod appeared in her hands, and she tossed it towards Agarin.Cyrax: Find what feels right. Then, find the best sword to use for that. And finally, find a good sword which fits the sword shape you want. In fact, if I were you, I'd get a highly vibrating sword. Channel your powers through it and you'd cause a headache to the enemy you're fighting each time you clang your sword.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Nen and Thama:"I am personally of the opinion the JL and Cyrax would make a lovely couple," Nen commented. "As for swords..." He examined his sword. It wasn't any particular style or type in any way. ".. I have a sword. If you can fight with swords well, get a sword that you can use."Thama sighed. This wasn't the response she had hoped for, but she didn't want to trouble Onepu. Troubling the leader of the local law enforcement would make any subsequent search efforts ineffective. She'd just have to wait for the turaga to return and try talking to him. "I'm sorry to bring this up, really. If you know anyone else I could try to talk to while I wait for the turaga to be free, it would be nice, but I don't want to hassle you any longer. If you don't have any info I'll be on my way. Thank you for your time though," she said to Onepu.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC Nen and Thama:"I guess I'll go ask the turaga then," Thama remarked. "Again, thank you for your time." She turned and walked away. I guess I'll go find the group, check in and get them up to speed, she thought. She soon found the much larger than anticipated group with Cyrax already among them."Hi Thama!" Nen shouted in greeting. "How goes it?""It goes quite slowly," she replied. "It's good to see you all. I suppose Cyrax has informed you all of our plans once we find Taipu. The problem is that Onepu doesn't seem to know anything, and the turaga might not be at his hut yet. I'm going to go and see if he's in. If he isn't, I'll wait outside until he shows up. As with Onepu, we don't want to crowd him with several different voices saying the same thing. I'm not sure what you can do until then, but I guess you could ask around. Onepu said no one has seen him but you could try.""We could check Taipu's hut," Nen suggested."We can't do that unless we have permission from the Turaga. Surprisingly enough, we can't go breaking and entering, even when the occupant of a hut is missing. I'm off to go see the turaga. Don't cause too much chaos.""Before you go, do you think Cyrax and JL like each other?" Nen asked.Thama looked at Cyrax and JL. "Yes," she said. She activated her mask and vanished, appearing back outside the turaga's hut. She looked to see if he was there.

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC: JL, CyraxJL: You don't even know me- You know what? Never mind. I've seen this happen so many times, and all I can say is I will never be able to 'unconvince' you. Say what you want, know that its not true.Cyrax stayed silent. Crystals spikes had already appeared in front of everyone else's foot. It would be like stepping on Lego - painful, and impossible to know that it was gonna happen until it happened.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "Trrot!," cried Sulov as he sat up-for the benefit to Uyism, as he typically would just get in the trotting position and in silent announcement of said order. He kicked slightly. Now Muv was plodding. "Tu ze ekzit."Koskium would've ordered a faster gait due to the urgency of their mission. But until they were out of the village, 7th couldn't do anything faster than a trot for fear of an accident.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"Oh..." Tanuka started to look sad but then suddenly puzzled. "Sadistic? He doesn't want to kill them. Are you sure that's the word you meant to use Cyrax? Sure Nuraka can be bad tempered, Hotu a little sassy, and Kali a little delusional but they all seem to have a decent relationship. Lei's the happiest Matoran you'll ever meet even when the world is crashing down around her."Turning to Thama she continued. "So if we can't find Taipu then what should we do? Should we try to find out where Kalama went or just go to Rock Frost then?"

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

Gavarm gently kicks his ussul to allow it to start trotting toward the cave. He smiles brightly with the cigar still in his mouth; ready to fight."There's the spirit!" he says to Garme as he continues to run. Savulg was still a bit tired, so he began to go slower than usual. The sound of atleast one pair of footsteps behind them could be heard; scaring the Vortixx a bit.-Mef Man

Ic: Rubigo started his ussal and went with the rest.With them was Goolu, torches in hand as he marched his ussal behind the soldiers. He held on a to a vague notion of hope, praying that he would find the others alive, though he knew it was a far cry. Little could anyone imagine that the truth was far, far worse.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: Woah, sorry Pirok, I thought I posted in reply, but it seems I didn't. Hope you remember the events of this fight :PIC (Zar, tunnels): I manage to create an air bubble around my head, and take away the air around hers. If she continues to move the water around her, she won't be able to breath. If she lets the water come in she'll drown. She will have no choice but to take away all the water.

IC Nen and Thama:Thama reappeared in front of the group. "To answer your question, Tanuka, if we don't find Taipu, we'll probably end up going to Rock Frost so we can meet up with Kalama whenever he returns. However, if we do that we should probably leave some people behind to keep an eye out for minions of Makuta. But before we do any of that we need to talk to the turaga, but I don't know if he's currently free.""So while we wait for Whenua to be free, we can continue trying to get Cyrax and JL to reveal their love for one another," Nen added."... Yeah, we can do that... or something," Thama said.

IC: Lexon & Onyx, Deep into the Onu-Wahi CatacombsLexon, on the other side of the crystal wall, had broken through the sand prison, only to be confronted by a crystal wall. Lexon had no way to know that It was Onyx's of course, and he began to look for a way through, having no Idea that his master wanted him to stay there.Onyx laughed as he slammed his diamond covered hands against two of the bolts, sending them flying away. The third bolt slammed into his chest-plate, not even scratching the diamond surface, but sending him skidding back a few feet, revealing a possible way to defeat him. The diamond armor was nigh-indestructible, but it still delivered the force to the wearer.Charging foward, Onyx's Pakari powered body surged through the sand in seconds, before leaping into the air and striking down with his maul.OOC: Yeah, war mauls are dangerous enough. He has a wedge maul.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Oh, I remember them.IC: ?She noticed the air disappearing. As her mouth was closed (and all beings with power over water were able to hold their breath for longer than others), she allowed the water to pour into the vacuum, before emptying the area around her head yet again, but using the bubble around Zar's head to make up for the lack of one of her own. Now, Zar's head was surrounded by water yet again.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Invisible, ? & ReichenbachThe Mystix ducked down as Zar headed at her, clearing the water around her, before kicking up at Zar as he flew over her.Reichenbach sneaked up silently behind the Onu-Matoran. The Matoran hadn't noticed the Toa, due to the field of silence Reichenbach had surrounded themself with. The Toa of Sonics sent an incredibly high frequency sound wave at the Matoran, who died almost immeadiately. Laughing, Reichenbach picked the Onu-Matoran up, before walking to the headquarters of Dark C Investigations, knocking the door, and leaving the body on the doorstep. The Toa then quickly fled the scene.Invisible had left the hut along with the others, and decided that it was about time he began searching for Taipu: In the mine...

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Aru isn't a killer. She's gonna let him live, but that'll probably be even worse for him in the long run.IC: ?Seeing Zar losing consciousness, the Mystix drained the water in the cavern. Zar would still end up unconscious, but not dead."I'm letting you live. But you're never bothering any of these people again. Got it?" Zar would have remained conscious just long enough to hear what she said.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: ?"Mercy is not a weakness." Aru walked out of the cave. If Zar had escaped, Ignotus had too. And she was going to find him, and then...And then she was going to kill him. "And I can only afford it for so long."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Tanuka twitched before looking around. "That's odd." She commented. "It felt like something was manipulating water somewhere. It was behaving rather... erratically." She shook herself trying to brush off the odd feeling.

IC: Dreenan"I don't know, I don't care."Was her remark.IC: ChronnThere was a knocking on my door, but... To be honest, I didn't really care. Repairing my office was the more important situation at the moment, whatever it was could wait. It's not like anyone seeking a murder investigation would care, the victim isn't going to get any deader.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

Savulg did as Garme suggested and ran for his life; trying to escape whoever was chasing them. He glanced over his shoulder to see that no one was behind them except the normal bystanders."Run; they could all be undercover...uh, agents," he explains to the Matoran before running a few paces in front of her. They were almost to the cave now, and he wouldn't stop until he saw Walker and Wrehn.-Mef Man

IC Thama:"That's rather worrysome," Thama commented. "If someone is manipulating water like that and you can sense it from here it must be close or really bad. Regardless, we all have work to do. Right now, I'd like Tanuka to come with me to talk to Whenua. Meanwhile, Cyrax and Nen can lead you guys to try searching for information on Taipu. Is that okay with everyone, and does everyone understand their job?"

IC: Incommodo"Chronn, do you want me to check the door?"Not waiting for an answer, Incommodo walked to the door and opened it. "Chronn? I think there's been a murder."IC: ReichenbachReichenbach had planned everything. The Toa of Sonics knew who they'd kill next, how, and why. They could also guess where the victim was.Reichenbach set off toward the Mystix' cavern.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Chronn"The body isn't getting any deader is it? Then leave me to my work. And you, get away from that door. You, are dead. No one must see you alive or the plan will be ruined."IC: GarmeShe dashed along as fast as she could, trying to keep up with Savulg wasn't easy."Hold on a moment!"She also ran into the cave, though after Savulg, laughing."Oh, that was awesome!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles