Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Chronn"So, no longer trying to foolishly give evidence that is useless and serves no purpose other than to show your lack of intelligence? Well, that is a much better turn of events than I was expecting. I was almost looking foreward to smashing your face into the floor in a violent arrest. A pity that I will not get the chance."I replied, indicating to the door with my armored hand, small sparks jumping from it."I am sorry Medax, you are free to go... As are you, Toa who's name I do not you."I stated to the Toa who's name was Nighting, though I did not know it. Then I turned to the other Toa standing in my building."And you too, madam."I said to the green Toa named Dreenan, who's name I also did not know, giving a slight bow. Then, my attention turned back toward my employees, with a rather dangerous glare and snarl on my face.IC: NexWith that, the Turaga silently left, making little sound. This was not going as planned. The detective was intended to be dead by now. It seemed a more... creative technique to remove the threat. And it seemed as good a time as ever to initiate the second part of him plan. It was time to get the killers together for a rather... interesting murder, that he expected all would enjoy.IC: Garme"You sure, you don't look good at all... Seriously, let's take a break."She commented to the Vortixx.IC: Dreenan"Well... that was certainly different. Let's get out of here Nighting."She suggested.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

Gavarm takes out a second cigar and places it in his mouth; simply sucking on the end instead of lighting it. The sound of the miners's voices echoed from their tunnels into the Koro."How long has it been since we had to wrangle a Rahi out from those miner's tunnels?" he asks the others."Whatever you want, Garme," he replies while slowly sitting down on a nearby bench; leaving enough room for Garme to sit down as well. They make these benches just for Matoran?-Mef Man

IC: Dreenan"Why don't we do something interesting? Something completely insane?"She grinned, which probably wasn't a good for Nighting."Let's blow something up."IC: Garme"Well, that's still incredible that you did that. And during that fight, you were actually fighting, not just shooting blindly."She commented.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: GarmeShe walked around, finding a stand selling water. The only problem was that she wasn't intending to pay for it.She slipped around to the side of the stand, and as soon as the shopkeeper's eyes were turned, a few cups of water went missing.Then she was heading back towards the bench, with a few cups of water. Savulg was a Vortixx, she figured he'd probably need a lot more water than she did, as a Matoran.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dreenan"Then what do you suggest we do?"She asked, still thinking blowing something up would be the best option.IC: Chronn"Now, what would even give you the idea that this is fake? The fact that there were people around, and now there are no witnesses. Oh, you are not getting arrested, most certainly not. You are going to face what I call justice... torture, and execution. Does that sound fun to you? I thought it would. Arkrak, go get your arm fixed up, there are some moronic doctors nearby... you might survive if they don't end up killing you first."Then my gaze returned to Incommodo. A cold snarl etched across my face, and he could tell something most certainly wasn't right about what was happening. He could easily tell from just my tone that I wasn't really angry at him for once... you never knew who was listening.IC: GarmeAs she returned with the water, she noticed Savulg had fallen asleep on the bench. She put the cups down beside him, and took a seat on the ground."Well Savulg... this sure has been a different day, hasn't it? First you tell me... then we head for a whole new Koro, and now we're heading back to a fight."She knew Savulg couldn't hear her, but she just felt like talking."Your words really took me by surprise back in Po-Koro..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: IncommodoIncommodo noticed the change in tone. He worried about whether or not this actually was the Chronn he had known, or if someone had done a swap when he was in hospital. Deciding his near-death experience had calmed him down, he realised it was probably a suitable time to talk."You do realise Whenua's still here, right?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Chronn"And you know that I am not serious. You know who tried to kill me, and I know who tried to kill me. We're going to use this to our advantage. And if one of Nex's employees is out there listening, then they will be giving him false information. You are not under arrest, but, you are going to be the bait in my plan. You see, you're going to be visiting your own funeral..."I grinned, giving the slightest hints into my clever plan, it was going to be brilliant.IC: Garme"I've always seen you, Walker, and Wrehn as more of brothers than anything else really..."she continued, still speaking even though she thought Savulg was asleep."So when you said that, it really surprised me..."She looked down at the ground."I don't know..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo"I've always wondered what it would be like to visit my own funeral." Incommodo remarked. "I'm not that keen on the 'bait' part though. If you think it's a good idea, I suppose it'd probably work."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Savulg)

Savulg stirred at the sound of someone talking, he slowly opens his eyes to see Garme sitting on the ground. The Vortixx looks to the bench to see a large glass of water beside him."Thanks, Garme," he says before taking a large sip. Savulg smiles at the Matoran, but noticed that something seemed to be on her mind. "Is there something you want to tell me?" he asks before taking another sip.-Mef Man

IC: Chronn"Of course it will work you incompetent... never-mind. It will work."I remarked, as my mind formed the brilliant details of victory.IC: Garme"Oh, it's nothing, nothing at all. I was just speaking to myself is all..."She remarked, noticing that he was awake. It was a quick change from her speaking when she knew he was asleep. He couldn't hear her when he was asleep, awake was another story entirely.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Garme"Or exactly the most intelligent people either..."She added, commenting about Walker and Wrehn."Plus, both of their names begin with the same letter."She added that for little reason, other than it was something she had noticed about the other two desert dwelling thieves."... You wanted to know... what I was talking about when you were... asleep, right?"She decided talking about it would probably be the best choice.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

"Oh, I don't mind," he replies while setting the empty glass on the bench. "Whatever you want to talk about; I'm all ears." The Vortixx was dying to just sit there, but the two needed them.But, what help can we do in this state? Probably just get in their way...Instead of getting up, Savulg simply leans back on the bench, eyes fixed on Garme.-Mef Man

IC(Savulg)

Savulg listens to the Matoran's words. Once she finishes speaking he nods his head; showing he understood what she meant."I know it's a bit...strange to just go out and blurt something like that after we've known each other as partners for so long, but...it's the truth," he adds, shrugging once. He never was good with words. How much did he wish he knew how to speak well.Help me Mata-Nui. Maybe I'll stop robbing if you help me. Probably not...-Mef Man

IC: Garme"I... I know, but... It's just... I...."She shook her head, muttering slightly."I just don't know..."IC: Chronn"You are indeed incompetent. In fact, the first five letters of your name are the same as the first five of Incompetent. Surely, that is no mere coincidence."I replied.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Chronn"That suits you perfectly as well."I noted.IC: Dreenan"Fine... Want to go make a fake frozen alien in Ko-Koro and get rich?"She suggested.IC: Garme"No, it's okay... Let's talk..."She continued, speaking rather quietly."I just don't know what to think, it's confusing..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

"You don't have to come up with any kind of answer if you don't know," he replies. "I understand that you don't love me, so we can just be friends for now," the Vortixx explains. He knew that Garme (most likely) wasn't madly in love with him, so he simply wanted her to not be confused. The answer he made wasn't his favorite, but if it helped Garme it would help him.-Mef Man

IC: Chronn"I thought not, now be silent for one moment in your unceasingly irritating life."I snapped, walking back into my damaged office to work out my plan on a tablet, so that my fools could understand it's magnificence.IC: Garme"Okay..."She replied, seeming to think about something for a little while."Uh... you think... maybe we should... go see how Walker and Wrehn are doing in the fight?"IC: Dreenan"Then we'll sell it and become rich or something."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Tanuka in from the Kini-Nui area.Tanuka approached the tunnel entrance causing the Ussalry Guards to come to attention."HALT! State your business in Onu-Koro Toa of Water!"Tanuka stopped curious. "What's going on?" She asked curiously."Just customary checks Toa. Part of our job." One guard said."Oh! Well I'm Tanuka from Ga-Koro and these are my friends! Agarin, Kamaehu, Ara'kas, Nen, Xibre, Fragarach, JL, and Ussalnui. We're looking for two more of our friends who got here earlier, a Toa of Air named Thama and a Toa of Crystal named Cyrax, have they come this way?" She asked hopefully."Wow that's a big group." The second guard commented to the first."Hmm... well we did see two Toa, rather briefly however, one was using a Kakama and the other a Kualsi." The first guard said."Perfect!" Tanuka clapped her hands cheerily."Welcome to Onu-Koro Ma'am. Have a pleasant visit."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC:

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

Gavarm takes out a second cigar and places it in his mouth; simply sucking on the end instead of lighting it. The sound of the miners's voices echoed from their tunnels into the Koro."How long has it been since we had to wrangle a Rahi out from those miner's tunnels?" he asks the others."Whatever you want, Garme," he replies while slowly sitting down on a nearby bench; leaving enough room for Garme to sit down as well. They make these benches just for Matoran?-Mef Man

IC: Sulov turned to Gavarm and shrugged. "Monz," the commander said, keeping one eye on his other men. "Zez patrrolz haf ben prrefenting ozer mizhunz from coming arr vay."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.