Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ChronnWell, he seemed to be a bit more clever than I gave him credit for, he actually seemed to know his fair share about the, if you'll excuse the pun, rather deadly art of murder. He was actually using the long underused brain of his for a purpose worth the thought it took to deduct a logical conclusion. But, there was a time for difficult choices, and this would be one of those."If I were to let you temporarily use my mask, just for a moment... would you think it worth using to see what information the body held, or would you find the effect of it..."I removed my mask, revealing the horribly scared face underneath. My appearance was enough to terrify some being, easily. My mask left me with more scars than anyone else on this island, to the point any resemblance to my original face was gone."... to not be worth discovering who is behind this. Or perhaps in this case, the mask would even be of no use at all..."I placed my mask back on my face, leaving him the choice. I knew the answer, I wanted to see his.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ChronnI shook my head, not taking off my mask. That was not the answer I was after, he had failed a simple question, going back to his moronic nature. This was what I was teaching them against. They had to be serious, take every detail into consideration before they made a choice. First, I would sharped the skills of Arkrak, then I would show Incommodo what it took to be part of Dark C Investigations. Right now, they weren't ever detectives yet."That, would be the wrong choice. Look upon his face, it is calm. He died quickly, and without seeing anything worth fearing. That is quickly apparent. Then look at the cause of death, clearly a sonic attack, not a close and personal killing. Those point to me that he did not see his killer, making the mask a poor choice in this situation."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Chronn"Then lead on, this is your investigation. This will be up to you to solve. I will be here to supply your pathetic mind with assistance when the use of it becomes difficult. But, I will not solve this case, you will. And if you do well enough, I might even promote you to the rank of Detective... So choose what you do wisely."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Thama:"Indeed," Thama answered. "You see, as you may know, Macku was almost killed recently. She was taken into hiding by the Ga-koro marines. Me and my associates met up with the leader of the marines who was searching for them, so we followed the trail through Po-Wahi, where we learned that Hafu was captured or killed. After tracking the missing marines to Ko-Wahi, we found that they had kidnapped Kopeke as well, meaning that two of the company members are currently safe. Now, the marine commander has sent us here to try to find Taipu so we can get him to a marine base in Ko-Wahi for safe-keeping while the commander locates his marines. That is why we really need your help in this matter if you have any clues or guidence you would be willing to share."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC:"Clues, I have nothing," Whenua apologized. "Taipu has been missing for days. We tried to find him in the mines and tunnels, but they are too expansive for us to search deeply without putting the Koro at risk for want of guards. In the way of guidance, I would advise you to follow leads where you have them, rather than wasting time trying to find a Matoran who should have found his way home already, had something not happened..." The turaga's face took on a grim expression.

test2.png

IC Thama:"That is most tragic," Thama replied. "While it is possible Taipu hid himself without telling anyone, you would think he would have told someone. He has knowledge of something that has caused Makuta to mobilize troops, so there must have been a plan for him to somehow communicate it with the right people..." She thought to herself, trying to think of any way they could continue their search. "Have you checked his hut for any hints at all? If he was last seen in the tunnels then it's possible he would leave a clue somewhere that wouldn't be searched immediately."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

OOC: You made no mention of there being no witnesses either.IC: [Arkrak]"I was eating?" said the Matoran, somewhat confused by Arkrak's question.The Toa of Sonics nodded, before walking back towards where the body was, and inspected the trail of footprint traces. They seemed to be going towards the exit of Onu-Koro, so he began to follow it.

OOC: I apologise, I believe I mentioned it through PM to TDC rather than in the topic itself.IC: Incommodo"Join a bunch of detectives, eh? I suppose that's MY funeral." Incommodo made a joke himself.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Not quite yet, I need to keep Reichenbach in the shadows for now. wotsiznum, I'm hoping you won't mind the puppeting.IC: ReichenbachReichenbach entered the cavern, and saw Zar on the ground, still breath. The Toa positioned himself behind the green Mystix, and sent a small sonic pulse to wake him up.Zar woke up immediately, and picked himself up, not noticing the danger behind him. Reichenback stabbed up quickly with the sword, which went right through Zar. By the Toa of Sonics' estimation, he had about a minute left to live."This message is for Thedar Chronn." Reichenbach had used his power over sonics to alter their voice. "This is the second victim. He will not be the last. But from now on, I will leave a clue in the last minute of each victim's life. You can try to catch me soon, but not soon enough. Three more will die, and there is nothing you can do to prevent that."Zar slipped away, his life finally lost.Reichenback pulled his sword out of Zar, and looked out of the cavern. In the distance, he noticed a figure looking at the ground, and walking this way. Judging by the colouration, it was Arkrak, one of Chronn's employees. He used a sword to make a note in the ground, which read:'^ Arkrak. Victim of next murder this way ^:-)'Reichenbach then fled the scene, being sure not to leave any footprints.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Was the message that Rei said meant for Arkrak to hear?IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak swore loudly at the sight of the dead body. It seemed as if the murderer had stabbed the being in the chest with a sword, for there was a hole in the chest and there was bleeding. He quickly looked around, before kneeling down to inspect the body. The being had died only moments prior. If he had gotten there sooner he might have been able to help the being.Then he noticed the message inscribed on the ground."It is on," he muttered, running in the direction the message pointed to.

OOC: Nope, it's for Chronn. Rei knows about Chronn's mask, you see. Also, the message pointed at the body, which was in a cavern.IC: ReichenbachFrom where Reichenbach was, they could see Arkrak, but Arkrak couldn't see them. Which was helpful.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC Thama:Thama sighed. "So, there really is nothing we have to go off of. I mean, there is little else we can do. Kapura is also missing, but he could be anywhere. Even if he waqs out there to be found, the marines would have a much better chance of finding him than we would. If the two worked together to hide they could literally be anywhere. We could search the tunnels so your guard wouldn't have to risk the village, but there'd be no way of knowing beforehand if he was down there to find and it would still take a very long time to do any thorough search." She rested her head on her hand as she thought. "we could go look for Hafu, but we weren't anywhere near the actual murder/ kidnapping, so the trail will have gone cold by now..." She stopped speaking for a moment, staring off at nothing."... The only thing we can do is meet up with Kalama at Rock Frost as planned and hope he has had better luck," she said to Tanuka after a while. There was a defeated tone in her voice that Tanuka had never heard out of Thama before. "We can head there by taking the tunnel to Ta-Koro, just in case Kalama is heading to Onu-Koro to check on us. Then, we can get on the cable car and go to Rock Frost. There isn't really a point, but we might as well check on the surviving company members. They're the only ones left who might know anything. Thank you for your time turaga, I'm sorry we could not be of more service." She bowed to the turaga and turned away, motioning for Tanuka to follow her.

IC: JLJL had his back turned, but that didn't stop him as he used his mask to 'see' behind him. With years of practice behind executing backwards moves, he hopped on one leg and aimed a kick towards the side of the shaft as he changed his center of gravity on his remaining leg so he would start to fall towards Fragarach's body. As he did so, he slashed with his sword.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013