Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Nen:"The others are probably out around the island helping out in situations that don't require the three of us. Sashina has a kakama so she can get in touch with any of us relatively quickly. I was actually taking Thama with me to go meet up with them when we left Po-Koro, but then we got lost in the desert and ended up meeting you all. Now we're hanging out with all of you on an adventure to save important people who hold the key to fighting Makuta or something. I'm not entirely sure on the details. I'll probably get in touch with them when we have some downtime or something. (OOC: And when I get around to actually writing up their profiles and figure out a good way to introduce them :sigh:) Ta-Koro should be fun. I've been there a few times. Rather toasty, but it has a nice 'giant invincible fortress' look to it."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Oh wow, sorry Darkon, never did see that last post of yours. I just so hapen to have a character named Onyx.IC: WalkerSo now the battle was a game of chess, eh? Two could play at that game. Using the sand Onyx was standing on, Walker made a very large portion of all of it around him to shoot forth, ten or so arms of pressurized sand surrounding the Toa heading on a deadly collision course with him.

Tanuka paused. "What about me?" She asked curiously.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

"To what? Sound?" Tanuka shrugged. "I kinda miss the sea at night. It was very lulling."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: I noticed that when I was reading the profile of walker. Pure Irony, that. IC: Onyx & Lexon, Onu-WahiThe pressurized sand slammed into Onyx, making him grunt from the sheer force. Falling to one knee, his diamond armor took the armor, but the force was quite painful.Seeing his master in anguish, Lexon lashed out with both of his chains, trying to strike the Kakama user on the back with the left one, and attempting a head grapple with the other. Quite hard to dodge, considering he was behind him, and the Toa was focusing on a complex elemental attack.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Oh, good! And, he was just lunging at the chains; not Lexon so he would be fine.

IC(Savulg)

Savulg could easily lunge with silly sand around him. It was just like running on a beach; it wasn't impossible. But, the Vortixx spied something in the sand. "My guns!" he yells while bending down and picking them up. The Vortixx walks away from the battle and fires a volley toward the being. Sand wouldn't save him now, nor would the chains. The bullets could easily rip through a simple chain.-Mef Man

IC: [Fragarach/Arkrak]"Alright then," said the Toa of the Green.---Arkrak paused at the door of the offices of Dark C Investigations, staring at the new body that was lying there. It seemed as if it had died from falling, according to the small mark on the ground and the fact that the body seemed to be somewhat crushed. How someone died from a fall when there were no large buildings nearby confused him."Chronn," he said, opening the door as he walked around the new body. "I require your assistance."

IC: ChronnBut to Incommodo's and Arkrak's probable disappointment, I was asleep in my chair, and had missed the thud.IC: GarmeShe watched the fight, not liking the fact that she was being put on the sidelines of a battle. Her blades wanted to cut someone open, and it was up to her to make sure they got what they wanted.She got up from the ground, heading towards the one fighting Savulg, trying to stay out of sight and get close enough for a surprise sword attack.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: WalkerSudden pain flared through Walker's back as he took the full hit of the chain lash. The sensation made him arch after the whipping and was soon proceeded with a chain wrapping around his shoulders. It was somewhat lucky the Toa reacted the way he had, moving his head higher by arching, missing its original target but instead, finding a different one."Savulg, a little help here!" cried Walker as he submerged his entire legs in sand and hardening it so he wouldn't be tossed around like a rag doll. Unfortunately, the inconvenience of the attack caused him to relent in his attack on Onyx although, Walker tried to keep up the attack by sending a very sloppy blast of sand at his foe.OOC: Getting whipped by a chain? Painful.

OOC: I'd say. That'd probably be up there with getting a thousand cuts and then bathing in lemon juice.IC: Lexon & Onyx, Onu-Wahi CatacombsLexon noticed the other Vortixx picking up his guns, thus allowing himself to not take the full force of the volley. Lexon quickly pulled the non-grappiling chain back, and rolled to his right, managing to only get skimmed by one bullet on the shoulder, a very minor wound that bled for a few seconds before stopping. Turning back to Walker, Lexon dashed foward and attempted a vicious kick, just as powerful as the one he delivered to the Matoran, all the while, pulling him closer (That is, if he wasn't stuck in sand) with his chain in case he tried to run.Onyx simply slammed his fist against the sand, disspearsing most of it, and shrugging off the rest. Onyx turned to the Vortixx (Savulg) and raised his hand, causing a gigantic pillar of crystal to shoot from the ground, which, if successful, would slam him against the cave wall. Creating a gigantic 9 foot diamond shield from his left arm armor, Onyx rush foward protected by the shield.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: WalkerAs if being whipped by a chain in the back wasn't harsh enough, Walker received a kick as well while being pulled by the chain. He found it very hard to concentrate through his wounds but he wasn't out of the picture yet.Using Lexon's pulling to his advantage, Walker bent himself backwards at a certain angle where if he released his legs from the sand, would slingshot backwards with help from pushing himself off the ground with his legs. Exactly as planned, Walker executed the process, first releasing his legs, then pushing himself off the ground and using his momentum, back flipped while sending a kick directly aimed at Lexon's head.OOC: Karate kid, ftw :P

OOC: XDIC: Lexon, Onu-Wahi CatacombsLexon wasn't expecting the kick at all, and it sent him tumbling, but he went with it, rolling with the force to avoid a snapped neck. Turning around, Lexon whipped out with his chains again, trying to ensnare the crystal-user with a complex series of grabs that came from both sides and swung behind him, pushing him foward. As he did this, his wristblades shot out, ready to stab and kill.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Nen and Thama:"I agree. It smells like fire and brimstone," Thama observed.Nen pointed ahead. There was a red glow coming from the end of the tunnel. "Aha! The exit! Ta-Koro, here we are!" He dashed forwards to the exit of the tunnel.OOC: Nen and Thama to Ta-Wahi. I assume the rest of you will follow in your own posts.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: "Valk," Sulov breathed. He sat down and leaned back slightly, allowing Muv to slow down to the slowest gait as 7th Ussalry was swallowed up by the more dimly-lit central tunnel of the mine.OOC: EW, all yours. Sorry I couldn't post sooner-I've been very busy today.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

Gavarm nods his head before willing his Ussul to slow down. The Matoran raises his crossbow a little higher; ready for the worst possible assault.Grunting, the Vortixx rolls out of the way of the pillar and zeroes in on the enemy; aiming and firing toward his head with one rifle and spraying the area at his feet with the other rifle. It'd be almost impossible to dodge these attacks, but...-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GarmeWatching the fighting as she tried to sneak around, she had to stop to shout at Savulg, to give him some information."Sav! Diamond may be tough, But it's brittle! It breaks with a sudden and sharp impact! I know, I broke one Wrehn stole a while back!"

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

But, Savulg was jumping in the air already, barely dodging the pillar. The Vortixx lands on the ground uncoordinated, but manages to stand up straight. "Thanks, Garme," he calls out; not bothering to tell her to stay back."Why don't we just end this?" he calls out to the enemy. "We have no quarrel with you...well, now we do. But that can be forgotten if we just walk away like civilized beings."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Walker"Karz no! I just got whipped in the back by a chain; this guy's gonna die!" said Walker so quickly, it sounded like gibberish. Fortunately for the Toa, having done a back flip kick, he was still facing opposite of Lexon so he sprinted off using his Kakama before the chains could reach him. The thought that he had to keep as far away from this guy as possible kept repeating itself in Walker's head before he even knew about the attack. Once at a safe enough distance in less than a second, he wheeled around, and raised his hand drastically with an open palm, causing all of the sand around Lexon within a three meter radius to scrunch up and shoot upwards, attempting to push the Vortixx to the roof with a deadly impact.

IC: ChronnAn electrical field sparked out at Arkrak, as I was irritatedly awaken by the annoyance that I called a worthless employee.IC: Garme"Now go beat this guy into the cave floor!"She cheered on Savulg, not exactly the best at helping him calm down the situation.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles