Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Koskium unconsciously nodded at the chill as they moved in. He had expected as much from Goolu's description."Keep it kviet," he breathed again. The matoran checked his turret's weapon one final time. "Prepare crossboz."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Ara'kas shrugged. "Don't know kid. As near as I can figure, Those two are training," She pointed to Xibre and Nen. "And She, is trying to kill him" Ara'kas now pointed to Cyrax and Fragarach. "That help?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

"Fragarach just try and calm down. Slow easy breaths." Tanuka tried to help the distraught Toa calm down. "It's okay. Your voice is probably just changing. Do you want to sit down?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC Nen and Thama:Nen released his grip but then moved to hip check Xibre.Thama was not in a very good mood, and all this fighting was not making it better. She decided to take action. "YOU TWO HOLD IT!" she shouted at Nen and Xibre. "Please," she added. Nen immediately separated from Xibre. She continued. "Everyone," she began. "Tanuka and I have some bad news. The turaga doesn't know anything about Taipu's whereabouts, and there's no way to make a complete search of where he could be. With that in mind, here is what our plan for the immediate future is."She made sure everyone was paying attention before continuing. "Our next goal is to meet up with Kalama at Rock Frost as planned. To get there, we're going to head down the Ta-Koro highway and take the cable car up to Ko-Wahi. That way, if Kalama is making his way here to check up on us we can meet up with him sooner and figure out a new plan. With that in mind, we should try to head out soon. Are there any questions about the plan?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Oh. My. God. She finally did something on her own. Oh, glorious day!IC: NostSlightly impressed that Sagom had hoisted herself on Seaweed for once, Nost did the same and popped onto the big bird. It seemed strange that he hadn't need to help her this one time; the movement almost seemed natural."I'm sure I could think up some charming illusion to get you to ride Seaweed with me."

OOC: Yeah, it kind of shows her trying to be more independent in life.

IC(Sagom)

"I don't need an illusion when I have you," she replies simply while lifting the bird in the air. It wasn't really meant to trigger any kind of emotion or to sound like a romantic Ga-Matoran, but it was just one of the things that she said about Nost.-Mef Man

IC: Nost"Isn't that sweet? I'm touched. Thank you, Sagom." Truth be told, the Ko-Toa was touched. She was probably one of the kindest people she met in his life, well starting to become one at the least. Suddenly, the memory of her kissing Tairel flashed through his mind for some odd reason. Nost tried to ignore it but it simply kept nagging at him in the back of the head.OOC: I think it's time for some bitterness...

IC(Sagom)

The Ga-Toa fastens the reins to Seaweed's side and turns around on the bird; now sitting side saddle. The Gukko was smart enough to maintain the course without her holding the reins the entire time."Something is wrong," she replies while placing a comforting hand on Nost's chin. "You can tell me."-Mef Man

IC: NostNost sighed. He really didn't feel like telling her, with all the potential trouble it could cause but the thought bore into him, almost like a very heavy burden on his heart. Finally, he spoke."When we were in Ta-Koro, visiting the hospital...I...I...saw you...." Nost paused, not sure whether he really wanted to go through with this but in the end, the Ko-Toa had to get it off his chest."Kiss Tairel."

OOC: Wotsiznum can state he dodged it. TX Wade, XD.IC: Onyx & Lexon, Onu-Wahi catacombsOnyx smiled as the sand attacked ending, and took full advantage of his freedom. Regaining control over his crystal pillar, Onyx looked at Walker, a manic grin on his face. "Your turn." He stated, showing his thinking that this was a game of chess.Lexon's assualt finally proved succesful, and the crystal wall broke.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: NostTo Nost, Sagom's excuse seemed like a bunch of Muaka droppings. Suddenly, he remembered how flirtatious she was the first time he met her, how he knew what she was up to. Now he remembered why he told himself to be wary of her."Doesn't change the fact that you kissed him. You did it willingly too, as if you enjoyed it." he retaliated stubbornly.

IC(Sagom)

"I hated it like Karz," she replies, looking Nost in the eye. Why did she do what she did? "Listen to me," she says, forcing the Toa to look her in the eye if he wasn't already. "Tairel is nothing but a Brakas I used. And don't start thinking I'm doing the same to you. I love you, Nost. You know it as well as I do."-Mef Man

IC: CyraxCyrax: Well, each time it happens, its when you're in 'combat mode'..... Get up. Each time the reaction happens, it always stops because you panic. Don't panic if you want to find out who you are - don't stop fighting. Just fight everyone until your voice changes a lot.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Sagom)

Sagom took her hand away from Nost's chin before turning around and grabbing the reins. "We're...almost to the rendezvous point," she says to the Ko-Toa, shakily. A single tear rolled down her face, but she didn't bother to wipe it away. The thought of Nost acting this way toward her made her feel upset and...scared, even.-Mef Man

IC(Gezdom and Sagom)

Sagom finally landed the bird next to Gezdom before sliding off of the side and onto the ground.The Toa of Green continued to observe the scene in the distance before glancing toward the two, but (spotting Sagom's teary look) Gezdom looks toward her instead of the looting thieves."Sagom, you've been crying-""-the wind," she cuts in before wiping her face quickly and standing beside him. "Have you found them yet?"Gezdom was a bit taken back for a moment, but replied,"No, unless those beings in the distance are them." Looking back to Nost, he greets him, saying,"Well, I see Sagom hasn't killed you yet."-Mef Man

IC, Xibre: Xibre intercepted Fragarach's lance with his sword. "Not yet! We should probably go to Ta-Koro first, but we have to wait and see what Tanuka thinks of the plan."OOC: Where'd everyone in the group go? One minute this place is bustling with activity, and the next thing I know everyone leaves! Why?!

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal