Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Tanuka shook her head. "No it was pretty far off. I wouldn't have noticed it except for the fact it was moving rather erratically and wasn't behaving like it was part of a water source or something." She went to follow Thama.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: WalkerDodging Onyx's attack was simple as Walker had time to move back quickly using his Kakama. The brown Toa backed up to a safe distance once more, still within the sand he created. Having observed what the outcome of that one arrow he shot which hit Onyx's breastplate, Walker began to formulate a theory. Indestructible as diamond may be or how tough armor is, impact absorption was one thing it did not have.He definitely did not want to get close to this guy so he'd have to stay mobile as much as possible, which (hopefully) wouldn't be too hard. Walker thrust his hand forwards as the sand in front of Onyx shot directly at him. The sand blast was very dense and thick however it wasn't pressurized to make it clay-like. The intention of the attack was to push his foe away, slightly injure him but mainly, wear him out.

IC: Garme"Well... I only eat half of one, you eat one and a half, and that leaves the other four for Walker and Wrehn to fight over."She laughed, still trying to catch her breath, which laughing made a little difficult."I can see them going at each other right now, fighting over whatever this stuff is."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

The Vortixx nods his head while trying to control himself."Yeah; I can see them doing quite a battle over the food," he says. The Vortixx quickly hides the ring in his wrist armor before standing up and stretching. "Well, I guess we should see how the battle's going."-Mef Man

IC(Savulg)

And so the two walked back into the darkness; ready to meet whatever evil that may be waiting for them. Every time they meet a fork in the cave, they would simply listen for clanging and sifting sand and continue on their trek again.OOC: I'll let you post us meeting back up, Z.-Mef Man

IC: GarmeUntil they eventually reached the source of the noise, a fight that had put the two of them on the sidelines.And fighting was still going on, not what she had expected. She had expected Walker and Wrehn to have already won. Though, now there seemed to be two enemies.Ah well, she wasn't getting back in the fight any time soon."Hey guys, we've got food!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg and Sagom)

"Hey, lady, we're here."Sagom opens her eyes to see that the ussul cart had indeed stopped outside of the stable. The driver was standing outside holding the door open. A reluctant look was on his face, as if he didn't want to disturb the two resting Toa."Thank you," replies the Ga-Toa. Gently pulling away from Nost, she says,"Nost, we're here.""Why don't you all just stop," calls out Savulg. He really wasn't sure what was so important about this battle. They were just following the being before they were attacked. It was time to end this one way or another. "And give me back my guns!"-Mef Man

OOC: Zoma and Pirok, you guys missed this post.

Arkrak smiled as he returned into Chronn's hut, somewhat happy that he had managed to organise a funeral for Incommodo. Sure it may have been a trap for the murderers, but it was fun organising funerals."The funeral service will be tomorrow in the afternoon," he said. "I had to forge a death certificate too. Had to pay for the entire thing with my own money."He paused and turned to Incommodo."Who you want to invite to the funeral?" he said, smiling.

IC: [Arkrak/Fragarach]"Right," said Arkrak. "We now have a body lying outside of our door. That really sucks."---"I suppose we'll be following them?" asked Fragarach.

OOC: I didn't miss it, I was expecting Pirok to reply.IC: Garme"Yeah, you two should just surrender, turn over the weapons, and maybe we'll let you have one of these Rahi!"She shouted in probably not exactly helping Savulg get his point across.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Suddenly, Wrehn stopped and stood up straight. He had a confused expression on his face, "Wait a minute... Why are WE fighting? All I know is you two went off to do whatever, ended up in a fight, and now you've left me and Walker to sort things out. Surely we should be the ones who get to have a break? In fact, why not have a tag team type of gameplay or something. Then we can BOTH have breaks!"

IC Thama:Making Tanuka was following her, Thama walked over to Whenua's hut and knocked once more on the door, waiting for a response.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

"So how'd you get to Mata-Nui?" Tanuka asked Thama. "I mean like, were you always here just hiding your gender and got turned into a Toa or did you find your way here like every other Toa I've seen around these days?"

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: Thama went with Tanuka to check on the turaga. The rest of us are in a separate group at the entrance to the koro. I'm sorry if that has not been entirely obvious.IC Nen:"Well, Thama and Tankua are off trying to talk to the turaga, so I guess we could either search for clues, or relax and take some time to sight see while we wait for them to be done," Nen answered.IC Thama:"Huh. That is the first time anyone's asked me that," Thama responded. "You see, I used to be a Le-matoran, just like any other. Except for being female of course. It's not as odd as a male Ga-matoran because Ga-koro is a village that has the distinct reputation of being predominately female, so gender differences weren't that important. I used to be a bow-maker and archer, crafting bows, competing in sporting competitions, that sort of thing. Le-Koro's all about accuracy so it made sense. And none of the guys could tease me because I knew where to hit the vines holding their huts to make them fall and I could do it from across the village. Bullies don't bother you much when you can hit them without exiting your hut. Eventually, I became a toa, towards the beginning of the mass toa creation event. Still not sure on the specifics. It happened to loads of other people though, so it wasn't quite the warm and fuzzy 'YOU'RE SPECIAL!' feeling it could have been. So I took my bow and went off to go find some toa things to do."I later met up with a toa of fire named Kalence and a water toa named Harynthia. They shared my ideas that we should do good things for the islanders, and we went out and recruited 3 others who had similar ideals to form a team. We went around the villages, stopping rahi attacks, reconstructing structures damaged during attacks, all sorts of stuff. It was great."Eventually, trouble happened. Gradually we all started getting a bit more reckless, more short-tempered, nothing seemed right. At the time it felt normal to me, I mean, my friends were there and we were having fun as a group. We had all this power, why not have fun? Things got a bit odd when we all started hearing this voice in our heads, telling us to go to an area near Kini-Nui. It promised us an oppurtunity to serve an even higher cause. We, being rather foolish and already corrupted, agreed. We went to the Kini-Nui area where we were greeted by the voice of the one trying to hire us. We were talking to Makuta himself. He offered us two options: join him and gain a ruling position after his dominence came, or perish. My friends, one by one accepted his offer, not out of survival, but because they wanted this. They wanted to join him. I was shocked at the whole thing. I wanted to be with my friends, but I realized they had changed too much, corrupted by darkness. So I ran. I ran and teleported as quick as I could, but they were able to catch up and I was stuck fighting for my life. It was five against one, so it didn't exactly go well for me but they were so focused on trying to kill me that I was able to evade them. I ran and made a hut for myself in the wilderness to hide in and I stayed there, training myself for the day when I would need to fight again. I actually ended up meeting Nen recently when he saved me from an attack after I witnessed the toa who wanted to kill Macku attack Ga-Koro. I got lucky. But for now, we need to focus on business. Where's that turaga at?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC:The Vortixx continued to walk behind the cart, but now she was getting a bit nervous. Not a good sign. At least not for her. She began clenching and unclenching her gloved hand under her cloak, ready to strike. Suddenly, Kohra felt a yanking sensation on her right arm, just as the group she snuck with passed one of the huts. Before she knew it, she was inside. Whatever had grabbed her had somehow pulled her straight through the wall of the buiding. She wasn't even sure if it was the same hut or if they had been teleported somehow. But she was sure she had found the one she had been looking for. Or rather: he'd found her.The voice of the Matoran-sized creature was high and cold. Every pronunciation carried an undertone of danger with it."You're getting sloppy." the all-black figure hissed.Kohra's eyes narrowed. "A...minor complication. How did you find me?""Like I said. Sloppy. I spotted you the day you got here. Especially with that lapdog of a Toa following you around."Kohra unveiled her arm, spreading her clawed fingers. They were long, sharp and deadly, like the claw of some unnatural predator. The figure smiled, amused behind the features of its powerless Pakari. "Oh please. You know that doesn't work.""I'm counting on it. But I'll send you back to the master flayed to pieces if you're not quiet. Do you have what I need."The figure allowed itself another pleased grin. "Of course, my dear. Follow me..." Reluctantly, Kohra lowered her arm, letting her cloak fall over it once more to conceal it from view, before following the mediator down a flight of stairs.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"Wow... that's quite a story." Tanuka went quiet for a minute. "Mine is nowhere near as interesting. Everyone's always telling me about how I'm supposedly destined for greatness..." She shrugged. "I don't really know what they're talking about. I've never done any of that stuff."

IC Thama:"Well, if you're destined for greatness, and you haven't done that yet, then that makes you effectively immortal until you've completed your destiny of doing great things," Thama explained. "So really, just try to get in as many good things as possible in this time of immortality so that when you do great things it won't be surprising and come out of nowhere."

"...I suppose. I don't feel immortal. I thought for sure Yorlonda was going to kill me in that temple until Kalama intervened. Then there was when Kalama dropped the floor out from under us into a river of lava running deep underneath the temple. He and the other Marines acted like they did it on a daily basis. Kalama nearly been killed plenty of times and he doesn't' have any great destiny but he's still alive."Tanuka paused. "I am curious though as to how he managed to touch the Kartayl when no one else could though... he passed right through the barrier when Yorlonda threw him at it as hard as she could. And it zapped a Stone Skakdi sending HIM flying across the room."

IC: GarmeShe cleared her throat."Alright, break up the pointless fight before I have to go and kick all of your backsides!"She shouted at the other two of the team, and the two other beings.IC: Chronn"A body, no big deal. I've had worse placed on my doorstep... Though I suppose It might be worth looking into..."I turned toward Arkrak with a dull frown."Go solve it."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Thama:"Now Tanuka, I think I might know one reason why you don't feel invincible like Kalama and the other marines is that you don't have any self-confidence. It seems like you spend most of your time gushing about how amazing and remarkable Kalama is, without bringing up your own accomplishments. Now, you don't want to brag and get a huge ego, but you need to remember that you can do good things too. Tell me, would anyone have gotten the kanohi if they didn't have you, the talented scholar? Half the things Kalama survives seem to be only because of luck or the universe having a habit of putting him in danger only so he can pull off some super escape of wonder. He's not the only awesome person around, Tanuka. You're one of those people too. If he can touch a mask nobody else can touch than he must have something special going on, but you can be special at something else too. Have faith in yourself and your abilities and they'll serve you well when the time of necessity comes." Thama paused, then added, "If he drops his team into lava, he doesn't exactly sound like the perfect hero you keep building him up as. Even if they can get through it, dropping people into lava is not the way to go about dealing with a situation. Even if he doesn't have to follow the toa code, he shouldn't make statements about toa today being bad if he can go around killing things just because."

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak nodded, before quickly walking down near the body, inspecting it. There seemed to be no wounds present on it, meaning that whoever had killed the Matoran must of used a method that left no markings. It didn't seem as if the neck was snapped either, so it must have been a ranged attack that killed him."Chronn, do you have any forensic equipment?" asked the Toa of Sonics.

IC Nen:"I guess so," Nen replied. "I suppose you want me to not use my mask or elemental powers?"