Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: She sort of freed herself.IC: [Uyism]Uyism nodded, punching away one of the undead before starting her attempts at swiping through the ice. Despite its hardness, she was an Iroiit, a species that spent their entire lives digging through dirt and solid stone, so it was nothing to her claws. Several swipes later, she managed to break open a small hole that would allow a Matoran to fit through, but not an Ussal.

OOC: Mef, there are only two reanimated: The foreman (wielding an ice stake) and Goolu. There are no swarms.IC: Sulov kept hacking away at that hole to enlarge it. While his unit could certainly fight dismounted, ussals provided them with added force, speed, mobility, and a walking fortress. So he was not hasty in charging out without Muv."Kol, Uyizm-dizmember ze reanimatet! Tarnok, Gafarm-feit ze toa!"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Ic: "Krllarlkraskk," the toa muttered, and the two undead beings fell away from Uyism and stepped away, as if controlled by a pupetteer. But the reprive in the fight that they felt was short-lived as the toa stepped forward. "I'm Hiemalis," he said. "Winter is here." He raised his sword again and pointed it at Uyism and Tarnok. Sh-blam! Sh-blammm! Ice spouted from the sword's hint, consuming the blade before shooting at the matoran and Uyism, who became blastered to the wall of ice as Tarnok was sealed in a cube. The undead raced to cover the hole Uyism created, suddenly stopping Gavarm from shooting as they assaulted him and anyone who came out of the closed area.Kol, however, was not as lucky as the rest. Hiemalis charged at him and scooped him up as he ran by, and in a blur, both Hiemalis and Kol Uskey were done, vanished in the darkness of he cave.

OOC: Sorry; I have a low attention span for some reason today. I'll try to be more careful while I read through the posts...

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

"Yes-" just then, the undead had attacked the Matoran. Cursing, the Matoran grabs his saperka and stabs at the beings on top of him.Savulg chuckles while they walk back onto the streets. He begins to jog toward the hospital again; feeling odd for repeating the events of earlier."Well, I'll get you something worthy of stealing." Just then, he remembered the ring he had taken for the Matoran. His arms still cradling Garme, he reaches for the ring and holds it out for her to take. "Will this do?"The ring was very magnificent; a very large diamond on top encircled with smaller sapphires. The ring size would be big enough for the Matoran's smaller fingers as well.-Mef Man

IC: Koskium swore aloud. He battered away at the undead with his saperka, but deep down the commander knew he was fighting a losing battle.By either Hiemalis' prowess (plausible) or by his own failure to command (far more likely) Sulov had just lost his deputy and had two squad members imprisoned before his eyes. 7th Squadron was down three members, with the remaining two genuinely fighting for their lives against people who'd never even picked up a weapon in their own!All the beleagured commander could do was keep chopping. There had to be a way out of this-if not for him, then for his squaddies-and the only manner in which he'd find that way would not involve greeting death with open arms. Sulov Koskium would fight to the last.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: GarmeHer eyes went wide at the sight of the gleaming ring Savulg was holding out to her."You stole that... and are just... giving it to me?"She looked at the gem with a wide smile... not speaking very loudly. She seemed rather surprised, but she couldn't stop smiling.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

Gavarm fumbles with his crossbow while fending himself off with the saperka. He reloads it and fires a few shots toward the being running off with Kol before dropping it on the ground again."I didn't...ur...know when the right time would be," he says. "And, it's not a marriage ring...unless you'd like," adds Savulg, smiling brightly. He was somewhat kidding....but not completely.-Mef Man

IC(Savulg)

"Anything for you, Garme," he replies, smiling as well. They were atleast halfway to the hospital, but the Vortixx felt as if he were going to die from the pace he was setting. "And, this is one of those times I'm really glad you're not a Toa. You Matoran are so light weight."-Mef Man

Ic: Rubigo had carved through the ice faster than the rest, his dual saperka coming in very handy in this instance. Unfortunately, just as he shattered the ice enough to allow good vision of what was happening outside, all he saw was the toa, who called himself "Hiemalis," crush the resistance singlehandedly and run away with the squad's lieutenant. Gavarm fired a few more shots at the fleeing pair, but there was no stopping the toa's flight now.Rubigo sliced the ice more so he could wriggle out of the icy walls. The two undead warriors, the miner and what was left of Goolu, collapsed, no longer under the manipulation of Hiemalis' Kanohi. The blue faded away from them and they fell to the ground like dolls, Goolu's head rolling away like a ball. The fight was over, but the war had just begun. The frigidness of the cave vanished gradually, proving that Hiemalis was farther and father away every second.He spotted something shiny in the glimmer of the torches and walked over to it. He picked it up and realized that it was Kol's saperka. Knowing that the weapon was as ritual as it was useful, he carried it over to Koskium and presented it to him. "It's Kol's," he said simply, not knowing what else to say on the matter.The 7th had had a terrible day already. One of their number was gone, two were sealed in ice, and they had failed to save even the one miner who already survived the encounter. Worse, they realized there was a new threat on the island, and one who was more dangerous and unstoppable than most.

IC: Koskium sheathed his own saperka and examined Kol's briefly. His eyes took in small scars-pits-spots of red-each telling a story of a battle the two friends had endured.He hefted the spade, appreciating its balance and sharp edges. Kol had taken good care of it.Sulov intended to continue that care.The matoran put Uskey's down on his lap with reverence. He'd get it properly sheathed later. For now, there was work to be done."Gafarrrm-keep guarrt vith me. Rrubigo-sliz out zoz frrozen."Muv trotted to a position next to Goolu's body while still retaining a viewpoint allowing her rider to see most of the chamber. With saperka on lap and repeating crossbow still loaded, Sulov felt that he could guard against any reanimation and/or return of Hiemalis.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

"Karz!" curses Gavarm while forcing the officially dead bodies off of him. "We have to go after Kol now," he proposes, but reluctantly stands guard with the leader. Crossbow back in hand, he loads in a fresh clip and aims toward the direction of the fleeing Toa as well as toward the dead bodiesSavulg forces a smile, but he was gritting his teeth at the same time from the pain. The blood from his wound had caused a maroon/red coloring on the left side of his torso as well as his left leg. The Vortixx and Matoran were almost there, and hopefully Savulg would survive that long."Try, ugh, it on, would ya?' " asks Savulg.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: "No," Koskium said, shaking his head. "Ve neet to burry zez boties-ant more imporrtantly, aid zoz in ize-beforr efen conzidering zat. Be razhunal, Gavarm," the commander told said matoran. "Againzt a foe hu outmatchez uz ve requirre efery adfantage ve can get...Not to menzhun zay arr skvahd-matez," Sulov reminded.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Ic: "Whoa, whoa whoa," Rubigo said, stopping Uyism. "This isn't a wall of ice here, there's a person inside it. If you touch him with swipes like that, you'll hurt him," he warned. "Presice strokes are what you need." Using his saperka, he neatly carved notches in the ice and expanded them, gradually and neatly cutting the ice away from Tharnok as if he were carving his likeness in a block of stone.

IC(Savulg)

The Vortixx opens up the doors to the Emergency room. Soon, doctors were pulling Garme out of his grasp before tending to him."See you soon," Savulg says to the Matoran before hugging her a little more, but the doctors already had her on a stretcher. He waves to her as they roll her away. Once she was away, he does what he had been wanting to do for the past hour.Faint.-Mef Man

"Hey! Wait up!" Tanuka called out as she followed the group.OOC: Tanuka to Ta-Wahi.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC

(Savulg)

The doctors had the large Vortixx in an operating room in no time; quickly patching up the large wounds on his side before placing him in a room to recover. Savulg was fast asleep; knocked out from the sedatives. The beings taking care of him were waiting for the being's companion's procedure to be completed so they could place her in the room as well.-Mef Man