Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yeah, but it's highly unlikely they'd know where 7th went.IC: Koskium got back to chewing. But this time, his eyes were moving across the message. What little written matoran he knew-the matoran had learned most of it from his occupation and letters-was currently being matched up to that on the tablet.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: GarmeShe drew a card and placed it down. Then a thought seemed to cross her mind. It was another of her seemingly random questions."Do you remember how you go to this island? I don't... I just remember waking up on the docks with a major headache..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tarnok, MineTarnok sat, chewing on some rations. Said rations were considerably better than the Ta-Koro Guard equivalent, but that was far from his mind. He was mentally berating himself for his performance and it showed on his face.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gavarm, Savulg, and Vagdom)

Vagdom ignored the Ko-Toa's mood and simply tried to relax by alligning the sights on his crossbow."No, I'm going to plan for what we'll do with the treasure," she explains. "But, if you'd like to come by later, you and I can celebrate in some peace and quiet," she says to the being; almost not being able to be heard from the drunken laughs and shouts from her brothers and sisters.Dev'ar was too busy playing a rather dangerous game with his hand and knife; trying to move his fingers apart in time before his sister brought the knife down where his fingers had been milliseconds before.Spotting Tarnok's bad mood, Gavarm asks,"You okay?""True," he replies. "Maybe we can go to Ko-Wahi and you can meet your fellow Ko-Matoran some time."-Mef Man

IC(Savulg)

"Yeah, they probably are," he replies; him not sure himself because of only travelling to two other Wahis other than Po-Wahi. "Anyway, I wonder why we lost our memory? I've heard a few outsiders stating that they lost their memories as well." Savulg places another card down.-Mef Man

IC: Garme"I don't really know why... but it seems like no one remembers anything about their pasts outside of this island... Not that this island is really all that bad."She commented, playing a card onto the pile. She stared at the card for a moment, before looking back over her own.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Ic: Rubigo chugged the beer like none other, chasing down the sausages he wolfed down and being up and ready for combat faster than anyone. A strict adherant to the minuteman idea of soldiers, he didn't believe a single moment could or should be wasted, up and ready for whatever came next in a heatbeat. In this case, he spent no time coming up with ideas for the squad's next action."We may bey the best, but we can't compare against an enemy we doun't even understand," he said. "We may bey in our home terf, but if we act tou fahst and too brashly, we risk tou much on the urgency of our emotions. We moved at th' first sight of danger when Goolu arrived and now look where that instinctiveness landed us! No, we can't handle this, not on our own."We cahn't let one of ahrr own go, doun't get me wrong, but we're gunna need more thahn what we've got 'ere."* * * *Hiemalis ignored Uskey's protests, finally, fusing his arms, legs and mouth with ice before slinging him on his shoulder, the tall armor paining the soldier with pressure and sharp points. Whatever the toa was planning to do didn't involve killing Uskey off right away, though Kol could not help but feel a dense sort of dread when he observed Hiemalis brutally slaughter a Ussal Mail courier who happened to intersect with their path. (Ooc: Your lack of realism just cost another life, Mef. Bwaha.)The cold started to get to the matoran, and his feeble attempts at fighting back were getting more and more limp as the sheer cold around the lord of winter permeated the very skin of Kol Uskey. At last, he fell unconcious, from exaustion and cold as his body shut down in an attempt at recovering from his injuries, both real and imagined.* * * *"Well then," Stannis decided, "be crafty and sly. I can't write a script for you all to follow, but if we all are on different wavelengths, we do gain more individual anonimity. Just be careful and stay friendly," he said.

Ic: "Yah," Rubigo said bluntly between puffs of his pipe. "This is sumthin' we were not and can't be prebahred to deal with ahlselves. What ar we to sumone who has no scruples to freeze us and kidnap us?" A beat. "Nut'in! We are nut'in!"

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: But Koskium shook his head in concordance with Rubigo. He chugged some more beer before placing the tablet in an emptied saddlebag and answering."He coult freeze all uhf uz vile ztalling vith corrpzez. If ve must fight, it vould haf to be totally on arr terrmz," he emphasized, "Forr uz tu haf any chance uhf victorry."No," Sulov said with a sigh, "Ve can't du zis alone. After ve finiz eating ant I appoint my nu deputy, ve set out forr Onu-Korro."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: ChronnI remained silent, eating my trail mix and thinking... this wasn't just some random murderer... whoever was doing had something against me... all the bodies, left right on my doorstep... the person was taunting me... I knew they were... but it all seemed too easy to connect... between the tablet and the bodies, they weren't even trying. No... there was more to this than just that... there had to be.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles