Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: familiar is Dece's way of saying that he trusts them above everyone else. Of course he knows like seven people and he is incredibly paranoid, but it still is nice.IC: Dece viewed this Amaya carefully, something about him seemed off. He didn't...feel right. Dece himself was odd, he had visions, though what they meant he did not know. But those visions, they didn't feel wrong. And although Nichou seemed to find the visions a little odd, the Onu- Matoran hadn't felt that something was off about Dece at first sight. But Amaya just felt...unnatural.Finally he said with hints of distrust, "I don't trust anyone, although I am familiar with Nichou, Lepidran, and Aurax. But aside from them, I do not trust neither Matoran nor Skakdi nor Turaga. So yes, I do not trust you."

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC:Nichou was suprised at Dece's remarks. He had forgotten during their friendship how paranoid and protective this matoran was. He put his hand on dece's shoulder, said, "excuse us for a moment" to the others, and they walked a few feet away. "Are you sure you can't make an exception? She will only be with us shortly. And anyways, you trusted me the same when you first met me, The first matoran you've met, right?" Nichou whispered.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC(Vagdom)

"Nost, you and Sagom are going to attack the clan from the sky," explains Vagdom upon getting to them in his plan. "Take that Gukko of yours and focus your elemental powers and long range weapons on the clan. Now, Gezdom and I are going to meet up with Ledzel. We'll attack in about fourty minutes; so you two get sorted before we attack. You don't have to make up; just get to speaking terms."With that, the Turaga guides the Toa of Green away from the two and toward Ledzel's vessel.-Mef Man

IC: NostAs the group left, an awkward silence settled in but Nost seemed to be radiating negative emotions. The Ko-Toa finished twirling his katana and sheathed it before looking at Sagom for the first time in his fit of anger."Let's go." was all he said before walking towards Seaweed, right past Sagom.

OOC: I know that...IC: Dece glanced at Amaya to make sure he wasn't listening, before saying, "Something is wrong about that Matoran. I don't know what, but Amaya just feels wrong. I don't mean malicious, though that could also be true, I mean that that...Matoran...feels unnatural. Like swallowing sand only to hear the screams of Rahi, instead of feeling and tasting sand grains. It shouldn't happen, and there is no reason for it to do so. Something is wrong here."The Fe-Matoran paused before saying, "If you agree to let Amaya come I won't stop it. I probably couldn't, there is every chance that Matoran would follow us even if we said no anyway. And I suppose it might be a good idea to know where Amaya is, so if that Matoran snaps we will be ready. But I will be watching that...abomination."

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC:"I don't exactly think that she is that unnatural. I also think that she would follow us anyways. Thats a good idea, we don't want her to jump out of the shadows, although I seriously doubt that would happen if we declined. I'm sorry to make you uncomfortable, but I'm glad you understand. so we will let her come for now?" Nichou said.ooc: okay, okay, i get it

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC(Sagom)

Sagom leans her head to the side and gently rests it on his hand for a moment before sitting up straight to see the large camp."Mata-Nui protect us," she whispers. This was going to be tough. Atleast they had an advantage. But, what good would that do against such sizes?-Mef Man

IC: NostHe tapped her shoulder gently, telling her it was time to get things going as he slowly pulled his hand away, preparing himself for the battle prepared to come. Hopefully, ice spikes falling from the sky, illusions, confusion and the element of surprise would be enough to gain the upper hand early.

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gezdom, Ledzel, Sagom, and Vagdom)

Ledzel mans the first Kanoka disk launcher and pulls the trigger; hitting a hut housing a drunken Skakdi."Here we go," Sagom says while flying down closer to the ground.Vagdom aims his crossbow toward a nearby Skakdi and fires; taking him out. He reloads and prepares to strike another."The time for revenge has come!" yells the Turaga, triumphantly.Gezdom rolls his eyes at his father's less than extravagent words. He simply rushes forward (under the element of his Mask) and stabs a Vortixx; killing him as well. The orders were to keep any and all Toa alive and he would keep the promise of following that order. So many of his brothers and sisters were here and needed to be redeemed."Don't hit the Toa," Sagom cautions, spotting one of her brothers she hadn't seen in years."No," Gahla'm says while looking out of her hut. Her concerns were indeed real; the clan was under attack. "Olsark, get up and be ready!"Struggling to stand up, Dev'ar groans from his headache and reaches for his weapon.OOC: These next few posts may be pretty long; so expect slower response times.-Mef Man

OOC: I gotchuIC: Nost / Olsark"I can't exactly promise that." said Nost, turning into a predator like he always did when it came to battle. Shooting a hand outwards, medium-sized icicles formed in the sky and fell down, a rain of dangerous ice spikes coming down on the clan. Along with the illusion of an extravagant number of the deadly projectiles, beings found it hard to dodge, confused, shocked and in the blink of an eye, dead.He watched with bloodthirsty satisfaction as multiple targets fell limp, icicles sticking out of several parts of their body, a rather gruesome sight.Olsark jumped out of his bed, hearing screams and shouts before seeing a rather large ice spike lurching downwards through the roof of his tent and impaling the bed where he lay about a few seconds ago. Poking his head through the tent flap, the chaos that ensued was appalling, unbelievable like a dream. It took him quite a while to process what was happening, watching his comrades die just like that, their lives seeming insignificant as they were snuffed out as if a god just decided to end their lives like they were insects.There was nothing he could do except take cover and wait for the carnage to finish and hope that the sons of Karzahni that did this would come down here so he could tear them limb from limb. He positioned himself under a tiny wooden table in his quarters, putting his arms over his head just in case. Listening to the screams, shouts of pain, the crying, everything about the scenario was like a nightmare. They were trapped and so long as those ice spikes rained, death would ensue.

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: I am fully aware of "Amaya's" gender. That doesn't mean Dece is. OOC: yes I know Av-Matoran aren't in this RPG, again, my knowledge and Dece's knowledge differ.IC: Dece paused, as he analyzed Nichou's speech. Could that Onu-Matoran have said...No that is impossible. Matoran of Jungle are all male, like Matoran of Fire, Earth, Ice, Iron, Plasma, Air, Sonics, and so on. Only Matoran of Lightning, Water, and Psionics can be female. Well, aside from Av-Matoran, who can be both male and female. Dece just misheard, or perhaps Nichou has a slight accent. Either way Dece finally nods and states, "Fine, but there still is something wrong here."

IC:"And anyways, If we didn't let her come with us, then she might get suspicious", Nichou said. They walked back to the others. "So, Amaya, you can come with us for the time being", Nichou said. "So, let's go to see that foreman" OOC: so who will PM nuju?

IC: Dece nodded, though it was clear he wasn't glad with this choice of action. Amaya was just...wrong. Something in his very identity felt wrong, and it was quite unnerving. It was like Amaya was a nearly perfect imitation of a Matoran, made through who knows what. And although the imitation was nearly identical, the imperfections it had made it so much more disturbing. Regardless Dee pondered his visions, and noted that the disks had shown up again. Clearly those circles and the symbols on them were important, but how? And what did they have to do with the Chronicler's Company?OOC: I don't know enough details on the task, so I probably shouldn't ask.

Edited by Tanma

IC: Incommodo"Alright, I'll just stay here, in the coffin." Inc muttered.IC: ReichenbachReichenbach saw Chronn and Arkrak leave the hut. For a few seconds, he (OOC: yes, I will refer to Reichenbach as a 'he' from now on) considered revealing himself to Chronn. Then, deciding against it, the Toa of Sonics sped off silently towards the Le-Koro Highway. There were still two more victims to take care of...OOC: Reichenbach to Le-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gezdom, Saleava, and Vagdom)

"Nice to meet you," replies Saleava while shaking the hand in return; oddly having a decent grip for a female Matoran.Gahla'm takes out her shotgun and runs to the side of Olsark. She takes cover while observing the attackers."I knew my feeling was right," she says to the Skakdi of Fire. "I shouldn't of allowed the celebration." The Skakdi clenches her teeth upon spotting one of her brothers lying in a red pool of blood."Come on, brother, fight with me!" yells the Toa to Olsark drunkenly while deflecting ice blasts with his twin swords. A spike to his arm silences him in no time, though.Vagdom gathers his arrows while looking at the bloody mess of Vortixx and Skakdi that littered the area. They had cleaned up here with cover from Ledzel's launchers. The elderly Turaga looks up toward the main camp and spots his long time enemy: Gahla'm."Son, let's go," whispers Vagdom while glaring evily at the Skakdi. He stealthily creeps toward the beings.The Toa of Green nods his head before following.-Mef Man

IC: Olsark / Nost"Unfortunately, you were." muttered Olsark, his voice betraying a very calm rage. His brothers and sisters, all gone and soon, he may be gone as well. Suddenly, he noticed the rain of ice spikes subsided though he made no effort to go outside. It could possibly be a ploy to lure potential victims out of their hiding holes.Nost had exhausted a lot of energy maintaining a constant rain of ice spikes coupled with the concentration of keeping a frightening illusion present. Still, it seemed as if he stopped at the right moment as there really wasn't much people left; the ground was covered in lifeless bodies and those of the dying."I think it's time to land."

OOC: I have a plan for the Toa, so just try to ignore them. We'll just say they're all drunk or something. :P

IC(Gahla'm, Gezdom, Sagom, and Vagdom)

Sagom nods her head before turning around and kissing Nost on his cheek."Be careful," she cautions while flying the bird closer to the ground; ready to land.Gezdom (under the cover of his Mask of Stealth) reaches the two Skakdi and places his sword on the neck of Olsark. If he tried to move; he'd get a nasty stab through the throat.Inhaling quickly from shock, Gahla'm was about to open fire when she noticed something. A crossbow trained on the back of her skull."Nice to see you again, Piraka," says Vagdom with fake kindness.-Mef Man

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gezdom, Ledzel, Sagom, and Vagdom)

Sagom stands next to Nost with her longsword drawn and pointing at Gahla'm. The Makuta herself it seemed like. Karz, she'd changed since she last saw her. A few more minor scars and looked more malevolent instead of the fake happy look she always wore. She hoped they'd get to gut her."Your friend's right; you've lost, Gahla'm," the elder Turaga says to the Skakdi, smiling.But Gahla'm knew the truth and it wasn't over. Not yet. Something out of the corner of her eye proved she knew what she was thinking.A Toa. Slowly moving toward cover; elemental powers charging. Then, unleashing. The beings surrounding the two Skakdi suddenly hover into the air; forcing them away from the area of attack.Gahla'm jumps up and fires her shotgun toward Gezdom's abdomen. The Toa yells in pain as he falls back from the impact, but still being in the grasp of Dev'ar.The sound of Sagom screaming in shock of her brother being attacked echoes throughout the camp while the Turaga fires his crossbow at the Skakdi of Water.Sagom fires her wrist crossbow at Dev'ar, making him drop everyone in the camp.Ledzel, noticing the attacks, fires the launcher at Olsark; trying to knock him down.The Skakdi jumps back; dodging the crossbow bolt before storming away from the battle. Her plan would surely work; leading the Turaga away from the others.Indeed, Vagdom charges after her, leaving the others to tend to his son. It was time to kill the being that caused him so much pain for so long. It was finally time to end this.-Mef Man

IC: Olsark / NostNow free, Olsark pulled out his spiked mace and yelled, striking down the disk coming at him as if it were but a toy Frisbee. Roaring, he charged at Sagom with eyes full of rage, swinging his weapon at her with the intention to bludgeon her skull.He would make them suffer for the deaths of his clan members.Nost fell down but immediately got back up and charged for Dev'ar, ignoring the fact that his comrades wanted Toa alive. As he ran, he made ice spikes erupt from the ground in a line headed for Dev'ar as he created an illusion of ice walls surrounding him, tricking him into thinking he had nowhere to go.Nost was going to kill this Toa.

IC: LekuaNichou and Dece returned to the group, and there was an awkward moment as everyone knew that they had been discussing the new arrival. Suddenly Lekua jumped to action, starting off down the street and calling, "Well, let's quick-go then. I'd much-like to get this done before nightfall." Suddenly he realized that he had no idea where he was going. "Um, which way is the Great Mine?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: ???, Onu-Wahi CatacombsA scream. Footsteps. These sounds echoed through out the maze of tunnels, showing where his prey was. The prey in question was a small Le-Matoran holding a small dagger, completely ignorant in the use of the weapon. The Le-Matoran had questioned Onyx on his "protection" fee, and this was the cost of being brave.Holding his dagger close, the Le-Matoran stopped at a Y, trying to figure out if he'd been here. Suddenly, the dying echoes of his footsteps were replaced by a completely insane laughter, rising up and down in it's mad pitch. The scary thing? The Matoran wasn't laughing. Running into the tunnel on his right, The Matoran cried out in a desperate voice. "Why don't you end it? Why? Why must I suffer?" He cried, begging for death, which, considering the state of his sanity, would be a mercy."Wish Granted." A deep, angry voice answered. The voice's origin appeared, a Onu-Matoran holding a sword in a fashion that showed his expertise with the weapon. Lunging foward, the Matoran attempted to stab his tormentor with his puny weapon. The Onu-Matoran parried and delivered a vicious heel-roundhouse kick to the Matoran's head, sending him flying backwards into the darkness.The Matoran began to sit up, when a red and black hand appeared on his shoulder from the darkness, and began to pull the screaming being into the pit of black. The screaming suddenly stopped, replaced by a gurgling sound. A Toa of Fire stepped into the light of the Matoran's dropped light-stone, his hands covered in a red liquid. "Well, that was... interesting."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Nichou pointed and said, "That way, just a few yards past that archway, the one clearly marked "The Great Mine".A few yards, questions, and an elevator ride later, they arrived at the Mining Foreman of Taipu's mining group. "hello there!" he said to the Foreman, who was on a lunch break.OOC:basicly, Nuju said that the foreman would say that he hadn't seen taipu in a while. Lekua is still doing the talking, right?

IC: Incommodo"Well, that's good. Claustrophobia's a difficult thing to deal with." Incommodo remarked.OOC: Yes, Incommodo's mildly claustrophobic, is a pyrophobiac, and cannot close his eyes.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill