Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yeah, sorry about that. I was reading through the posts, and I thought that it was funny that Wrehn is dying while Savulg and Garme are playing Crazy Eights. :PAnd, did you see my De'var/Gahla'm post, TX?

IC(Savulg)

"Is this right?" he asks Garme while placing a Hau Nine and a Kakama Nine down together after drawing the first card.-Mef Man

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, and Savulg)

Gahla'm drinks down her glass, but stops before drinking too much. The last thing she wanted was to be drunk in front of her brothers and sisters.But, this didn't seem to bother those like Dev'ar and most of the others who drank until they were very drunk. A drunken smile was on the face of the Toa of Gravity as he shakily sits back down in his seat before pouring more ale."Drink, brothers and sisters, you all deserve it," she congratulates before standing up and preparing to leave for her hut.Savulg nods his head before taking back the Kakama, but leaving the Hau."Is that good?"-Mef Man

IC: Garme"Yes, but now you need to return the card you drew. You only draw a card if you can't play one."She replied with a slight chuckle.OOC: They are going to be so angry when they realize what Garme and Savulg have been doing... they need to think up a cover story.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:

IC: Tarnok, Onu-Koro MineNot long after Rubigo began his work, Tarn broke free of the ice, dropping to his hands and knees, gasping for breath. In between gasps, he said "Did you know there is no air in ice? 'Cuz there isn't." Regain his breath, he stood and looked around. "What'd I miss? Wheres Uskey?"

IC: Koskium nodded to the ussal without saddle next to his. He allowed Tarnok to take that in."Uyizm," the matoran said finally, "Vhat du yu eat?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: OlsarkOlsark gulped down his entire wine in a single swig, rich flavor filling his mouth and a beautiful aroma wafting in the back of his nostrils. As much as he liked a good drink, Olsark preferred to celebrate in a state where he was actually in control of himself and could remember things."Hey Gahla'm, you're not drinking." he pointed out, poking her with his elbow.

IC(Gahla'm and Savulg)

"Oh, right," he replies, smiling, while placing the card back on the deck. "You're turn? I think...""Correct; I'd rather not have my vision scrambled too much," she replies, smiling at the Skakdi. "You may all continue; I'll be in my hut." Gahla'm smiles at the beings before turning to leave.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: OlsarkAs Gahla'm turned, Olsark was gripped with temptation to do something he had not done in a long time. Quickly, before the Skakdi could leave, Olsark poked both of the sides of her stomach simultaneously.Last time he did that, it did not end well. Still, maybe it would be different this time."VIGILANCE!"

IC(Gahla'm and Gavarm)

"You eat...metal?" he asks, slightly turning to look toward the being before bending down and grabbing his cigar."Ah!" cries out Gahla'm she jumps up in the air upon the touch from Olsark. A sudden impulse seemed to crawl through her insides quickly; sending a weird feeling through her. Gahla'm's face was blushed upon turning around, but a sheepish smile was on her face as her clan members burst out into laughter. "Olsark...what did I say last time about doing that?"-Mef Man

IC: Onyx, Onu-Wahi catacombsOnyx rolled as he heard the sand move, managing to dodge all of the arms. Except one. The sheer impact of the sand sent Onyx rolling and rolling, ending up around 15 yards away. His crystals continued to amass, however, but he didn't move. It was a matter of patience.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Here's your Ussul Express Matoran, Pein, with a letter from Sulov's girlfriend.

IC(Gavarm, NPC Ussul Express rider, and Savulg)

Gavarm nods his head, still wishing they had gone after their teammate. He takes a seat on the dirt before brushing off the silt from his cigar. Placing it in his mouth, he looks up toward a being coming through the cave."Message for a 'Sulov Koskium,' " calls out the rider. He runs forward, hands the tablet to Sulov, and runs off. The message read the following:

Dear Sulov,

I've missed you, like always, and I thought I'd send you another tablet. I'm glad to hear that you and the others are going to get another assignment, but please be careful. And, how's that wound? I know it can be a bother sometimes even after being healed.

Anyway, I can't wait to see you again and if you can come to Ga-Koro please stop by.

-Your's forever,

Daylah

Then the rider was gone; disappearing in the darkness of the entrance. "Who's it from?" asks Gavarm while opening up a bottle of the beer with his fingers.Savulg smiles brightly before placing down another card."Yeah, we'll have to have some kind of competition or something. And, thanks for teaching me how to play. It's alot of fun; especially with you."-Mef Man

IC: WalkerThe crystals continued to amass and Onyx still stood still, not making any movement. Walker found it quite strange that an offensive fighter like him wasn't getting back up. The scenario was strange and those crystals were meant for something but for what, Walker had not a clue.Just to be on the safe side, Walker amassed about fifty percent sand from the area to where he stood, advancing very slowly at a slow trot.

IC: Garme"Yeah? Maybe I should try it..."She drew a card and placed it down, clearing her throat, making her best Makuta imitation... having never heard the Makuta speak."ARE YOU SURE THAT IT CAN GET FREAKY?"She let out a cough after finishing."Man, that's kill on my throat."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I'unno how realistic it is that they'd deliver right to him on a mission...Especially one in which they left the koro without alerting anyone. But I'll go with it this time around.IC: Sulov was chewing through a juicy link of kielbasa. Ah, but the rations were so good...It was about then that he happened to glance at the tablet.Koskium stopped chewing.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Hey, don't be disrespectful to the Ussul Express. They have places to go and people to deliver messages to. No silly mission stops them from getting the job finished. :P

IC(Savulg)

"Because I couldn't stand leaving you behind with the others back in Po-Wahi," he explains. "I missed you the day I left and I couldn't stand being away from you. And the others for that. I love all of you."Just some more than others...-Mef Man

IC(Gahla'm, Gezdom, and Savulg)

Gahla'm makes a sheepish laugh before saying,"Well, don't worry about any of that tonight. We're celebrating. And, if any of you need me, I'll be in my hut." She turns around to leave once more; hoping another suprise attack wouldn't come."Well, it looks like those pirates-or whoever they are-are having some kind of celebration down there," informs the Toa of Green. "I'm going to scout around and see if I see the clan as well as check out what they're doing."Soon, he was down the hill and heading toward the huts.Savulg laughs before stopping to feel his wound."Can't be doing that too often."-Mef Man